Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This gear was not intended for that NSFW MichelleTheSwitch & MacCloud

MacCloud

Super-Earth
Braden leaned up his head on his hand, leaning on his elbow. "Seems my little pet has let her authority go to her head. In what way did I screw you Lover. I allowed you to have control of your pet. You apparently thought control was easy, which it is not. You had the choices to make and your present condition is entirely due to your choices. In point of fact I did my best to help you. Madge has experience though and tonight her knowledge was what you did not take into account. She did not screw you either though. You screwed yourself Michelle. Tomorrow is another day, we shall see if you learned anything from tonight"

His free arm wrapped around her and his fingers rested on her bare mound. Tantalizingly close but for any use to her miles away yet. His strength was evident but not restraining, it was an attempt to comfort her. "I am going to allow your impertinence tonight to slide. You had a tough day and a hard challenge. I do think you should think about what I said. I think you should also think about what you just said. I always screw you my Pet. None of my challenges have ever been fair and you love that. You want to be here as my slave. There are no locks or bars to keep you here. You can leave if you wish. I admit it would break my heart to lose you but if you wish to be on your own again you can go."

Braden kissed her neck, her cheek, before turning her face and kissing her lips. "I want you here Michelle. I will never play fair and I will use every kink I learn against you to make you deliriously happy. You will feel pain, excitement, torment, and pleasure everyday you are with me."

Braden laid down on his back, his arms leaving Michelle's body. "Tomorrow while I am on my run you will rise and tend to Madge. You will be in control of her while you make and eat breakfast. After breakfast I will take control of both of you for a workout. I want you to remember how Madge was in the office. After last night she will be feisty and try to turn the tables on you. If you are not careful she will own you by the time I return for breakfast."

Braden would cuddle if Michelle turned into him but he would allow her freedom to think. If he was a good master he would have punished her he was sure that was what he should do. He had to learn better control of his feelings for her before he ruined their relationship.

In the morning before dressing for his run he woke Michelle. He knew he should be punishing her for last nights rebuke but he just did not feel the power to do so. He woke her by flipping her to her stomach and pulling her to the edge of the bed. With toes on the floor his legs spread wide he put his cock between the petals of her pussy. He slowly penetrated her about an inch. He held her there his hands holding her hips tight. He slipped in a bit deeper as her pussy grew damp. He moved back and forth with this shallow penetration till Michelle was fully awake. "Tell me slave. Whose pussy is this? Answer correctly and I will finish what I started. Answer any other way and I will leave you as you are and go for my run. "Choices. Life is choices my Little Pet."

Michelle pouted as she heard her master. She knew it was true, but she still pouted. She's sexy and cute when she wasn't a cop. And especially when cuddling with him she was as soft as a kitten. After her was done she playfully said,

"It'd be nice if you really screw me now."

Rarely would she flirt like this, but she was so horny and more importantly she had feelings for him, and grew comfortable with him over the duration they were together. Of course the screwing she hoped for didn't happen, so she leaned against his strong arms and chest and slowly fell asleep.

Before she fully woke, she was being moved. By the time she opened her eyes she could feel a cock against her pussy. She gasped, and his question in her foggy mind wasn't registering. She said before she knew it,

"My pus...."

She stopped herself, and when her senses kicked in, her horniness and her submissiveness, still half asleep she didn't really get the idea of what the correct answer should be, and she finished her sentence,

"pussy...."

But she did realize, after she answered, what he meant. Her sleepiness soon went away at the realization that he might make her cum if she answered correctly, so with lightning speed she corrected herself,

"I mean, no, I mean your pussy... This pussy is yours sir!"

"Seems you were a bit unsure to me? Perhaps deep down you are not certain what is what? Could be I have been to lax with you and allowed you too many orgasms so you believe those are yours? I might be mistaken but just maybe you need a bit more denial so you understand they are mine to give or not. I am thinking that you might possibly believe they are your due for some reason." He plunged deep inside her pussy and lifted her off the bed with his cock, shifting his cock deep inside her as he held her up. After giving her a taste he withdrew his cock completely. "Maybe I should go for a run? Give you sometime to wake up and decide just who is who here. His cock back between her petals, the heated meat spreading her open as the just the head passed inside her. "Would that be too cruel to leave you in need like that? Am I a cruel person?"

Braden slowly delved deeper inside her letting her feel every mild change as his cock penetrated deeper. "His grip on her hips tighten and he thrust deep and pulled out quickly. he repeated this several times fast deep thrust and complete withdrawal even as he pussy tried to grip him. "What oh what should I do here. Such a tight sweet pussy? Than again you do need to perform other duties this morning. Perhaps I should not indulge you too much least you neglect your other duties? Would you take care pf Madge properly if sated and relaxed from an orgasm. Perhaps my generosity would only lead to a failure to perform as you needed to?"

He released her and sat on the bed. "You see I also have choices to make. It is so hard to decide what course of action is indeed proper?" Braden sat beside her on the bed and offered her a pencil thin dildo. "Kneel between my legs Michelle. Use this in your pussy my Dear. As you fuck yourself with this long thin vibrator suck my cock. If you cum before I decide to enter you, you will need to be satisfied with that till at least after my run. If instead you resist an orgasm I will make love to you before running and even again after."

As Braden teased Michelle Madge lay in the cage plotting her deceptions to use on the gullible Michelle. If she had her way Michelle would be hog tied and her wholes jam packed with toys when Braden returned. She was fairly certain as long as no harm came to Michelle he would adjust favorably to about any situation presented to him.

Last edited:
In her horny state Michelle was enjoying the slow fucking, but it only got her even hornier. Every word from him made her shiver. She should have remembered this was her pussy. And all of her should be his. And she should know this even in her sleep.

As he pulled out she quickly repositioned and started to suck him, tasting her own juice. Taking the thin dildo she inserted it into her with no problem. He hand used the dildo to fucked herself fast, while her mouth sucked his cock, bobbing her head up and down with true eagerness.

The small dildo was giving her pleasure, but just barely enough. She could feel if she tilted it at a certain angle her orgasm would build. But then came the tough choice. She had to stop herself for a proper fucking, or live with a less than satisfying orgasm from this thin dildo.

She moaned into his cock as she fucked herself, Madge in the cage was the least of her concern now. And at the very last moment, she slowed down, seemingly trying not to cum by slowing her fucking, even stopping briefly before resuming slowly.

Braden wanted to cum in her pussy rather than her throat and face. Which was why he had given her the choice in the first place. When she stopped moving the thin dildo he noticed but she never stopped sucking his cock with enthusiasm. Feeling she was on was on the verge of making him cum he withdrew his cock and pushed her knees onto the bed. he tossed the toy into the need cleaning bin and grabbed her hips. he plunged his cock deep and hard into her soaking pussy. His hands on her hips he fucked her hard. Making her breasts bounce as he pulled her back onto his cock in doggy position. "When you cum so will I. You did well this morning and paid your debts in full." he would pound her pussy hard till she climaxed. Once she did he would release his own load into her. One he had held all night for just this moment.

He would kiss her deeply after and leave her in bed to recover. He took a quick rinse shower, dressed for his run and left with a pat on her cute ass, a kiss on her forehead and a small wave as he left the room. He paid no mind to Madge in the cage as he felt was appropriate under the circumstances. His attention was all for his Michelle until she presented Madge to him at breakfast. That was how he viewed the situation anyway.

She put a hand through the cage and began playing with Madge's pussy. Recently orgasmed, Madge tried to dodge but there was little room in the cage to do so. Eventually Madge's arousal was brought back. And for the next long while Michelle continued to tease Madge. She then let Madge out and cuffed her hands behind, then led her to shower. The two showered together, with Michelle continued to tease Madge. When they returned, Madge had a chastity belt locking her pussy, and a dildo buried deep inside, locked also by the belt.

Madge was horny and vengeful as she watched Braden leave. Feeling it was safe she pleaded "Mistress Michelle? Could you please release me form this belt? I would be grateful to serve you well if you would show pity on this humble slave." She managed to that point to sound as needy as her body indeed was. "Please let me taste the master by licking your pussy clean." Madge would indeed lick that pussy, she would lick, finger, and tease till Michelle was off guard and than she would pounce when the 'Mistress' was beyond defending herself. She just needed the damn chasity belt removed first!

Michelle was glad he pushed her away. It meant she had done well, and indeed, she was repositioned for a proper fucking. She more than welcomed that, his cock in her tight pussy felt way better than the small dildo. She moaned for him, and looked at him with lust. her orgasm didn't take long to build, given his cock was a much better tool than the small dildo. Soon her moaning grew louder, and she exploded. She could feel his pulsing at the same time when her own pussy pulsed. he was cumming with her and she was honored.

She was glad they were returning to normal. It'd be a fresh start for Michelle, and she reminded herself not to mess up this time. She kissed him before he left, feeling all the attention on her, feeling proud and achieved. Once he left, she turned her attention to Madge. Hearing her plead she nodded,

"Yes you'll lick my pussy clean. But you're not getting out of that belt. Not yet."

She opened the cage, and reached inside to cuff Madge. Don't mess up. She kept reminding herself. And knowing how wicked Madge was, Michelle really had to be extra careful. Trusting that with Madge's hands cuffed behind, the evil girl wouldn't be much of a threat. She leashed Madge's collar and led her rival to the bed, sat and spread her legs so Madge could face her messy pussy.

"Now lick."

Madge pouted sweetly and lowered her head obeying quickly and being cooperative. She had to be patient and wait for the right moment to pounce. She knew many tricks to ease a suspicious mistress into being complacent. She crawled to the bed head low as if defeated. Rubbing her thighs as she crawled as if trying to ease the torment she still felt inside. When she knelt between Michelle's legs she did not make eye contact as she licked up her Mistress inner thighs. Every so often using her teeth to scrape a thick bit of cum. When her teeth did not make Michelle flinch away she began being more aggressive with light nibble bites as she got closer to the goal. A few of those bites might leave a small mark but Madge was careful. After a few licks between Michelle's lower lips she would give a sucker kiss that would leave a mark, it would likely be sore by the afternoon. A small gift of defiance from Madge.

Madge left all pretense and evil schemes behind once she began licking the cum soaked pussy. She even broke into being submissive for real as she took delight in the responses from Michelle. Her tongue poking deep into that pussy, only to stroke broadly around and over Michelle's clitoris when withdrawn. Madge pressed her lips tight sucking for all she was worth to pull that sensitive button out, exposing it for her tongue to lavish attention. The slow build up as the evil Madge had worked up the inner thighs was an attempt to entice arousal. Once reaching her pussy though none of Madge's scheming remained. Totally lost in enjoying the sweet taste of Michelle and the thicker strands of Braden's cum. She quivered in bliss of her own as she went after every tasty drop of cum in Michelle's pussy. Between the toys inside and her enjoyment from licking Michelle's creamy pussy Madge was whimpering herself. Her own needs almost overwhelming. Her own needs adding to her efforts to make Michelle cum so she would take pity and allow her an orgasm as well.

Her thighs rubbing together furiously trying to get that little extra so she could climax. Her own moans growing more intense and loud as she was beginning to lose her mind from needy lust. The more she needed to cum the more intense her attentions to every small detail of Michelle's pussy. Each slight fold was licked, every bit of Michelle's inner walls that could be reached was thoroughly licked. Madge alternated licks with sucking on Michelle's clitoris. As she worked it completely evaded her that Michelle could not cum from such stimulation, Michelle needed to be filled! Madge's main weapon was forgotten as she tried harder and harder to get Michelle to climax so her mistress would allow her to cum as well.

Michelle gasped and moaned as Madge licked and bit her. It was a mix of pain and pleasure. Usually she wasn't too welcoming on pain, but mixed with pleasure she seemed to accept it well. As Madge ate her out, minus the biting, her own pleasure began to built again. Even after an intense orgasm rewarded by her master, she was turned on by Madge's eagerness, and especially Madge's skills.

As Madge captured her clit and sucked and licked at it, she felt her orgasm building. Madge's alternating between her clit and her pussy drove her so hot she needed to cum. But Madge seemed to want to lick every drop of cum out of her pussy, or rather, lick her pussy dry. But Michelle kept giving Madge her nectar, even after all the semen was licked clean. Her moans were sexy, like she was asking for more, but she knew she couldn't get off. She didn't have permission to cum, but even if she did, she wouldn't be able to, just from clit stimulation and tonguing.

Soon her weak body gave up, after edging a few times, she whispered,

"Stop...."

Then a bit louder,

"Stop.. Madge stop!"

Michelle's weak whimpers and desperate command brought Madge's mind back to the present. With a deft motion she pushed her face into Michelle's pussy knocking Michelle onto her back. As she did that she swung her body over Michelle's locking her heels behind Michelle's head. She lavished wide tongues licks to Michelle's pussy with a furious intensity for many long seconds. When Madge felt the other woman's chest heaving she stopped. "Free my pussy and hands. GIVE me my orgasm or I don't stop!" Madge had her commanding dom tone now. She was working on Michelle's weaknesses and she knew the woman could not climax without penetration. Even if her hands were not freed her metal clad pussy was right above Michelle's mouth. Madge was counting on Michelle being over come by her own submissive needs to obey as well as Madge's steaming hot pussy just above her face or mouth.

Madge felt pretty confident once she had a climax or two she could overpower Michelle and get the keys even if Michelle resisted. Madge went back to sucking Michelle's clitoris with a vengeance. Sucking the button into her mouth and holding it there between her teeth. Her tongue lashed the sensitive bud hard and fast than light and slow to drive Michelle insane with arousal. All the while her face was pressed tight into Michelle's pussy to try and trap her in place. Madge's ankles behind Michelle's head crossed so they held her face very close to Madge's eager trapped pussy.

Last edited:
When Madge didn't stop Michelle knew she was in trouble. Knowing Madge, her rival might be in the process of fighting back and takign control. Sure enough, the swift motion over her weak body proved her point. Soon her head was captured between Madge's legs and pressed close to the chastity covered pussy. Even though she couldn't access it, she could still smell the arousal and see the glistening metal where Madge's juice leaked.

But her body was so weak she couldn't do anything about it. Soon Madge was back to assaulting her clit, her weak spot, and she rested her head on Madge's legs, letting out a series of moans. She gasped, breathing in Madge's scent, and it only drove her hornier. Madge's request to unlock, if she could comply, she probably would. But weak as she was and trapped under Madge, there was no way she could do it. But suffering through endless edging, or until her Master returned, wasn't an option either. Not only did she not want her Master to see her lose to Madge yet again, she wanted to simply try to be the least submissive of the two girls. Madge couldn't win every time!

Without the ability to move much, she came up with the only defense she could, a threat. In weak voice, but as serious and as commanding as she could, in between moans she said,

"If you.... don't stop now.... I'll... make sure.... the chastity belt never... never ever.... comes off.... I don't... care if I... have to... superglue the... keyhole AND.... flush the keys down... the toilet.... you bitch...."

This gear was not intended for that NSFW MichelleTheSwitch & MacCloud
The threat scared Madge enough to make her roll back onto her knees on the floor. Her face glistened from Michelle's juices. She laid her head on the bed "You call me a Bitch, ain't that pot calling the kettle black?" Madge had lost the power trip but she was not out of tricks yet. She spread her knees wide and sank lower "last night you edged me forever. Than you put that damnable dildo in my pussy that just reminds me all night I need to cum. The belt, the cage, what would you expect me to do. You have me almost out of my mind with need." Her head sunk lower, she was playing the guilt trip card. It was one of the few cards she had left.

With her arms bound and her pussy locked away she had few options left but she wanted pay back now and she didn't want her plight made even worse! Her eyes cast down Madge tried to look as pathetic as she could manage. Which considering her horny and helpless condition was pretty damn dismal! "You know Michelle your not the only one wit limits." Madge left her body quiver, releasing control and letting the waves of desperate need careen through her body. "You don't even need to touch me Mistress, just free me and allow me to use a toy. I will masturbate for you if you like. I just need to cum!"

Madge closed her eyes, she did not want Michelle to see her eyes. Oh Madge was going to make Michelle pay. Bad enough Michelle had Ranulf. The play at the office and the store had made Madge desire Michelle. Last night though Madge had not expected to be left to stew all night and now on into the morning. Madge saw this as unfair. It was her turn to dominant? Madge knew she had not much time left yet. Once Braden returned her hopes to own Michelle would be dashed to nothing.

Michelle was catching her breaths after Madge stopped. She was glad the threat worked. Not that she could really pull that off anyway. She knew she had to stay strong, but Madge's words did trigger a surge of pity. Was she too harsh? But if she didn't do all that, chances were it'd be the other way around, and with Madge, there'd be no mercy. She pushed herself up, with quite some difficulty, and looked at Madge,

"So you're telling me if the tables are turned you'll have mercy on me? I don't recall you being any nicer when I was in your hands."

She knew exactly how it felt when in deep need to cum, and Madge presented her case well. Yet, there was something she knew and remembered. Her Master owned them both. So she said, mildly,

"I know how it feels, and trust me, I know. I need to cum too. And I know you do too. But you must realize it wasn't up to me. I'm owned, and you're here to play, so it's all Master's decision. Until he comes back, there's nothing more I can do for you to release you or let you cum. What I can do for you, and you for me, is, maybe we can take a break and cool down, and wait for his return?"

Michelle had no clue Madge was still planning to turn the table on her. She spoke the truth, and her offer was meant to have pity on Madge and probably the best course of action.

Now that was an argument hard to top! Madge know Michelle was dedicated to her master. Just as Madge would be herself. To be honest she could not remember Braden's last words to Michelle either? Than she did remember something, something she might be able to use! "Please have mercy on me? The master did say you were to take care of me. He said something about not allowing you to cum before his run because you might forget to attend to me. "He relented and allowed you to cum before his run." Madge let out a mournful loud moan sound. Please Mistress free me, let me take care of this craving!"

From the doorway hands clapped "Madge that was quite the performance." As both women looked at him he crossed the room. He pulled Michelle up off the bed into an embrace and kiss. He petted Madge on the head like a pet. After the kiss he lowered Michelle so she was firmly on her feet once more, "Where is the remote for the toys in her pussy? She is thinking much to clearly to make a plea like that." He began amusing himself with her new nipple piercings. Just flicking them to watch the response. "Michelle if you let her think clearly enough to make a decent argument than she will work on your inner decency. Once she is free she will exact revenge. Our beautiful Madge is just made that way." Braden turned the toys inside Madge up till all she could do was moan and try to wiggle for more stimulation.

Braden handed the remote back to Michelle. "If I were you I would gag her before turning down the vibes. Let her suffer a bit. Remember you are her Mistress at least till she gets free. You decide if she gets pleasure or pain. After breakfast I will take charge. If you don't allow her a climax than it will be up to me to allow or not her pleasure. I have a full day of activities for you both." He kissed Michelle with passion and slipped two fingers inside her pussy, all but lifting her off her feet as he lifted his hand. His smile was knowing "I see you put Madge's mouth to good use while I was gone."

Braden finger fucked her pussy briefly with his thumb teasing her clitoris. He suddenly stopped and removed his fingers. "breakfast my Lover, than we play." Braden turned nd wiped his wet fingers in Madge's hair as he walked past her writhing body.

Michelle almost melted. Madge did a good job presenting her case, and as much a cop she was before, she was never the tough girl. After being trained now she was even more submissive. She still had a lot to learn about being dominant, and leaving her in charge of the cunning Madge wasn't exactly helping. She was on the verge of giving in,pitying Madge, when she heard her Master's return. Saved by her Master again, she let out a sigh. At least she didn't have to make a decision now.

She hopped up and hugged him, happily and passionately kissed him, before squirming to his playful tug on her newly pierced nipples. Hearing him she turned and stared at Madge,now realizing she almost fell into a trap. She gasped as her creamy pussy was fingered, her tight tunnel gripping his fingers, not wanting to let go, and as her clit was rubbed, her legs went weak and she had to hold on to his strong arms to steady herself.

Once she was released, she took a couple of deep breaths before she stared at Madge again. Since his returned, she felt supported, and she became braver. Holding the remote she simply pushed it up and down, giving Madge strong then mild buzzes in cycle, making sure Madge was buzzed but never got to cum. But that wasn't all. She headed to the outfits and returned with a pair of ballet boots.

Slipping them onto Madge's legs while her sub thrash and squirm, however unable to stop her as the toy continued to make Madge weak, she finally put the knee boots on, and locked them. Next she grabbed a riding crop and gave Madge's thigh a light slap, turning the toy down to a weak buzz she said,

"Up! The lowest ranking one gets to make breakfast."

She'd watch Madge made her way to the kitchen, wearing ballet boots and chastity belt with toy inside buzzing, amused by the sight and her power. As Madge cooked she'd start playing with the toy again, buzzing high from time to time, trying ot catch Madge off guard.

Madge knew she was fucked, well just the opposite really. In a wry moment of humorless humor she realized with Braden's arrival she had lost. She howled as he sped up the vibrations inside her pussy, like a trapped animal she squirmed on the floor just hoping to climax! She was so close when Braden lowered the setting and handed the control back to Michelle. Madge wanted to cry as Braden walked into the bathroom to shower. That left Michelle in charge and she knew, she had seen the other women's eyes briefly. She knew Michelle was fully aware of the game now. What followed was a living hell of undeniable pleasure. Madge had a lot of Dom's over the years and none handled her so well. She was blissful enough in her torment to want to serve Michelle for the rest of her days. Of course those emotions would never last. it was why Madge never had a real relationship. She would be happily submissive till she needed to be in charge. All the dom's male or female had not enjoyed dom madge!

She was squirming as much as she could given her situation. She hated the ballet boots. She was not slim and walking on her toes like that was murderous. Still Michelle got them on. What Michelle lacked in strength she seemed to make up for with skills. Madge did not know Michelle had been a cop and just rationalized she was into judo or wrestling. She had some fine moves damn her.

When Madge was made to stand and and told she was cooking she pouted "My hands lover?" She wobbled "Please Mistress, I need my hands." She turned around and bent over "please smack my unworthy ass for not being capable to serve you properly. Perhaps you would like to chain my hands to my hips or a collar so they would not be so free as to be a problem for you to deal with." Madge was deep into her submissive side still and she honestly meant to behave. Hands free to use she hobbled few steps till she got her 'sea legs'. Soon she was in the kitchen making breakfast. Those times Michelle buzzed her pussy made her squeal happily. She would look toward Michelle eyes lowered each buzz and curtsy "thank you Mistress."

Madge hated how she was being forced ever lower into being obedient. She wondered if Braden and Michelle were the ones she had searched for. Someone who could put her down and keep her happily in service. Even thinking such thoughts awakened her defiant side. Still she could not deny she loved how the day was going and even horny as she was there was one thought that kept her loving this. She was positive Braden would not leave her suffering for long and she was positive the orgasms she would be allowed would make this all worth while!

Braden returned from the bathroom in nothing but gym shorts and walked up behind Michelle. "Hmm?" His arms wrapped around her and his fingers toyed with her pierced nipples. "So you seem to know better than me? Madge is not gagged?" He shifted his hands and pushed Michelle over bending her at the waist. he used his feet to spread her legs wider. He slowly slipped his cock inside Michelle, letting her adjust to his girth as he slid inside her. Braden pulled her arms up behind her and crossed them behind her back. Holding her wrist in one hand he grabbed her hair and pulled gently till she was looking at Madge. He began fucking her hard and fast. "Come on don't be lazy. Push back or you don't get to cum."

He glanced back at Madge "finish what you are doing Madge. You will get everything you deserve shortly."

Michelle carefully released Madge's hands, one at a time, and rechained them to the chastity belt, leaving enough slack for Madge to cook. she kept watching Madge squirm and struggle at the random buzzing while making breakfast, enjoying her new found power and evilness. Her smile was mischievous, like playing with new toy. At lease until her master returned.

She melted the moment she saw him, and the way he took her was so dominant, so forceful, yet it gave her such warm and loved feeling she was willing. She twisted and struggled a bit, just for shows, as her hands were clasped behind. As he entered her tight and wet pussy, she let out a sexy moan, letting Madge know her much she was enjoying, more like rubbing it in Madge's face. When her hair was grabbed, she felt owned. She was his woman, his slave, his toy, and she was loving it. Her moans reflected it, as they were sexy and lustful.

She pushed back as instructed, matching his rhythm, letting his thick cock drill her tight cunt even harder. Soon she was approaching the edge, and in between moans she begged,

"Please can I cum please... please let me cum oh my god please!!"

"You see Madge, even though she was lackadaisical about what I told her to do to you, she has atoned by her desire to please me. "You may cum my Slave." He thrust harder, deeper and faster releasing her hair and taking her shoulders in hand to pull her back onto his cock with even more aggression. He would fuck her till she climaxed and he rewarded her with cumming with her. He left his cock inside her letting Michelle ride out her orgasm to the fullest. Once she relaxed the tension he withdrew and stepped away. Michelle go clean up, you have five minutes to return fresh and ready." Braden gave her a playful swat on the ass to get her moving toward the bathroom. As she scampered he checked the time. While she was gone he went to help Madge finish breakfast. Braden grabbed Madge by the throat and lifted her face to his. His kiss was passionate and his tongue danced with her own. After the kiss he caressed her face "thank you for making Michelle happy. I appreciate your playfulness with her. I intend to make the two of you even more intense. Your defiant streak in my opinion is healthy for Michelle to deal with. You of course can leave whenever you wish but you will be our defiant slave as long as you remain here." Braden made sure she had her balance before going to the table to set his place. He added placings on the floor next to him so the girls would be eating facing each other. Only plates and a bowel for drinking.

When Michelle returned Madge would be kneeling into position the food on plates. Braden uncuffed Madge as he helped her down. He said nothing to Michelle as he felt the cushion and placement of the plates made it obvious what he wanted. When she knelt he cuffed her hands to Madges. The chain between their hands would only allow one to eat at a time. If they cooperated they could eat and drink without undo problem. However if they wanted they could make a mess of each other by well timed jerks on the chains. To add to their torment he added chains to their nipple piercings so they could only extend their hands a certain distance without tugging their own nipples. That would mean leaning toward each other as well. Adding to the level of cooperation. In addition Braden turned off Madge's toys so she lost that feel good buzz. "Enjoy my lovelies. After breakfast there will be more cooperation games for you both."

Madge had melted with the kiss. She had a thing for Braden and it was growing while she had been here at his mansion with Michelle. His words added to her desire to remain here. Knowing Braden would keep her here and that meant time to play with Michelle was like getting the full sized candy bar at Halloween. Madge was grateful that he helped her retain her balance when he let her go. She hurried to finish breakfast and watched him set the placements on the floor for the two women. When he released her hands she purred. Hearing the rules of the contest her defiant personality began to awaken. Loosing the vibes was unpleasant! She was enjoying those. She watched Michelle's face for some sign of that submissive nature. If Michelle seemed in control she would play fair. It there was any hint of that submissive nature though. That would excite the defiance in Madge! Thing would become interesting if Michelle showed any weakness in body language or in her expression.

Madge was also interested in what Braden was going to do with them next. These cooperation events she liked as it offered her a chance to exhibit either of her personalities! One thing though was becoming evident, she was falling for both Michelle and Braden. She wanted to become part of this arrangement even if as their toy. That notion was building in her, something she had never expected to feel.

Michelle heard the permission to cum and almost immediately she cum hard, her tight pussy squeezing and massaging his cock. She moaned and moaned, cumming harder as he was pulled backwards. she could feel him depositing his cum inside of her, a feeling she loved, like she was his, marked, owned. And in hi hands, Michelle's training to be dominant was quickly disappearing.

It took her a while to recover. When she yelped at the swat on her butt, she jumped, finding her legs still shaky. She headed to shower with unsteady steps, and when she returned, the set up made her even less dominant. She automatically knelt, facing Madge.

Her eyes flashed. Madge was a beautiful woman, and her naturally confident look was very attractive. If they were alone Michelle would fight to be on top, the incentive was to prove to her Master she could succeed, and also not to fall into Madge's evil hands. But after being tenderized by his return and his fucking and her intense orgasm, feeling safe when he was around, not needing to keep her guards up around Madge, knowing he'd protect her, she quickly slipped back into submissive mode.

As such, at first the tug war would be even, but gradually she'd be affected more by the nipples and her submissiveness, and eventually Madge would gain the upper hand of controlling the movement.

At first Madge played fairly. Thinking of her promised orgasm and watching Michelle so dainty and beautiful was enough to keep her happy. She noticed though that Michelle was playing nice as well and that soon became boring. Madge made her miss her mouth the next bite, tugging just as the food was about to go in he mouth. She leaned forward and licked the food into her mouth off Michelle's breast. Than she flicked the nipple with her tongue. Madge's next bit she purposefully dropped on her own breast. She tugged Michelle to take the bite from her skin. As Micelle leaned in Madge kissed her cheek, her breath warm as she whispered "this is my new game. I own you."

Till the end of the meal Madge would make Michelle miss her mouth. So she could lean in and take the bite off her breasts. She would lick any mess and flick both nipples before leaning back. She would purposefully drop her food on her own breast for Michelle. However when Michelle was tugged closer to eat madge would seize her nipples and flick the tips with her fingers. The idea was to make Michelle drop more into being submissive by not allowing her to play. Allowing Madge to work on Michelle's arousal while keeping control of her own body's arousal. Thus gaining an upper hand in small increments.

For his part Braden ate and watched the game beside him. He loved Michelle, and he was beginning to think Madge was a good fit for them here. He was realizing he enjoyed watching Michelle submit. She was so adorable. She was like a sweet sugar rush!

Michelle was no match. Lacking the instinct to fight, and after an incredible fuck from her master, and the safe haven of his presence, Madge easily took the upper hand. Michelle hadn't eaten much really, most of her food dropped, and she was mostly fed by Madge's breasts, the mercy food Madge purposedly dropped for her. Though licking food off Madge's breasts was turning her on, not to mention having her own breasts and nipples licked non-stop had re-ignited her arousal.

by the time lunch was done, Michelle was red cheeked, panting, looking at her master, her eyes begging for help. Even though Madge was thge one locked in chastity belt with a toy inside, and in ballet boots, while Michelle fully naked, Michelle felt she was the lowest ranking one. She wanted to change that, and that was what the beg for help was for. Master had put her in yet another tough position, and she wasn't sure she could maintain dominance, especially when Madge was more experienced in being a Domme than she was.

Braden saw the look and understood the meaning. So after they were done eating he freed Madge from the chastity belt and left her naked save for the ballet boots. "Madge you are free to clean up duty this morning. Join us in the gym room when you have finished." He hooked a finger in Michelle's collar and lead her away to the gym room. It faced the pool with a long plexiglass series of non-framed windows, so it looked like on long window. Once alone he held Michelle in a warm hug and kissed her several times. He made eye contact nodding his head before speaking "I know this is not easy for you. I think you want her to remain here with us though. If that is so you will need to figure out a way to keep her under control. You will always be my number one. If you can not defeat her will, you will end up serving her when I am away."

His words were said in a mild caring manner but their weight would be known. If Michelle agreed to keep her she would have to deal with her when Braden was not around. He opened a chest and handed her a harness with a double ended firm dildo. He put the large toy in the harness and set it on a stand. There was a bondage bench facing the window and he pointed to it "On your back." There was no doubt he wanted her to lay on the bench on her back. Once she did though he seized her legs putting them over his shoulders as he went to town with his tongue in and across her pussy and clitoris. He suckled her clitoris adding two fingers inside her tight pussy. When he had her worked up and near the cliff of an orgasm he stopped and picked up the double end dildo, he added lube to it, slipped it through the harness. Once ready he slipped it inside Michelle and buckled the harness around her legs and waist. He slipped a wireless remote bullet into a slot inside the harness that would rest against Michelle's clitoris. He pulled her to her feet "kneel right there and wait."

When Madge came into the room balancing on her toes due to the strict ballet boots Braden pointed to the bench and Madge crawled into place. Her wrist and forearms buckled to the lower steps at the front of the bench. Her ankles to the back and her thighs to the sides. She had no where to go. He lowered the bench legs so she was at a height for Michelle to be able to reach her. With Madge locked in place he waved for Michelle to join him. he lubed the other end of the dildo and pressed Michelle's hips from behind till the dildo was inside Madge. He locked Michelle's ankles to the legs of the bench and her hands to the straps at Madge's thighs. Next he put a swing arm paddle machine behind Michelle. He set the placement and a timer. He kissed Michelle "there is a infra red dot on your ass. If your ass is not moving you get spanked. So the more diligently you fuck Madge the less likely you are to get a swat on that perfect ass."

He put a wand up under Madge so it would be on her clitoris but high so it would not interfere with Michelle. He smiled once done. "You get thirty minutes than we reverse positions. After the time is up, a swim and lunch "I will fuck the one who got the most orgasms. The loser will be punished." Time starts now." The wand went from nothing to full power but Madge could not lift away at all. The bullet next to Michelle's lovely clitoris also went full blast. A sort of monitor on each woman's arm would monitor pulse to determine orgasms. It was up to Michelle to fuck Madge now. The paddle would be another incentive to not let her ass remain still.

Braden smiled and walked over to the treadmill and began jogging as he watched the two women struggle with this new torment.

Back
Top Bottom