Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This gear was not intended for that NSFW MichelleTheSwitch & MacCloud

This gear was not intended for that NSFW MichelleTheSwitch & MacCloud
  • The threat scared Madge enough to make her roll back onto her knees on the floor. Her face glistened from Michelle's juices. She laid her head on the bed "You call me a Bitch, ain't that pot calling the kettle black?" Madge had lost the power trip but she was not out of tricks yet. She spread her knees wide and sank lower "last night you edged me forever. Than you put that damnable dildo in my pussy that just reminds me all night I need to cum. The belt, the cage, what would you expect me to do. You have me almost out of my mind with need." Her head sunk lower, she was playing the guilt trip card. It was one of the few cards she had left.

With her arms bound and her pussy locked away she had few options left but she wanted pay back now and she didn't want her plight made even worse! Her eyes cast down Madge tried to look as pathetic as she could manage. Which considering her horny and helpless condition was pretty damn dismal! "You know Michelle your not the only one wit limits." Madge left her body quiver, releasing control and letting the waves of desperate need careen through her body. "You don't even need to touch me Mistress, just free me and allow me to use a toy. I will masturbate for you if you like. I just need to cum!"

Madge closed her eyes, she did not want Michelle to see her eyes. Oh Madge was going to make Michelle pay. Bad enough Michelle had Ranulf. The play at the office and the store had made Madge desire Michelle. Last night though Madge had not expected to be left to stew all night and now on into the morning. Madge saw this as unfair. It was her turn to dominant? Madge knew she had not much time left yet. Once Braden returned her hopes to own Michelle would be dashed to nothing.

Back
    Top Bottom