Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This gear was not intended for that NSFW MichelleTheSwitch & MacCloud

MacCloud

Moon
Braden leaned up his head on his hand, leaning on his elbow. "Seems my little pet has let her authority go to her head. In what way did I screw you Lover. I allowed you to have control of your pet. You apparently thought control was easy, which it is not. You had the choices to make and your present condition is entirely due to your choices. In point of fact I did my best to help you. Madge has experience though and tonight her knowledge was what you did not take into account. She did not screw you either though. You screwed yourself Michelle. Tomorrow is another day, we shall see if you learned anything from tonight"

His free arm wrapped around her and his fingers rested on her bare mound. Tantalizingly close but for any use to her miles away yet. His strength was evident but not restraining, it was an attempt to comfort her. "I am going to allow your impertinence tonight to slide. You had a tough day and a hard challenge. I do think you should think about what I said. I think you should also think about what you just said. I always screw you my Pet. None of my challenges have ever been fair and you love that. You want to be here as my slave. There are no locks or bars to keep you here. You can leave if you wish. I admit it would break my heart to lose you but if you wish to be on your own again you can go."

Braden kissed her neck, her cheek, before turning her face and kissing her lips. "I want you here Michelle. I will never play fair and I will use every kink I learn against you to make you deliriously happy. You will feel pain, excitement, torment, and pleasure everyday you are with me."

Braden laid down on his back, his arms leaving Michelle's body. "Tomorrow while I am on my run you will rise and tend to Madge. You will be in control of her while you make and eat breakfast. After breakfast I will take control of both of you for a workout. I want you to remember how Madge was in the office. After last night she will be feisty and try to turn the tables on you. If you are not careful she will own you by the time I return for breakfast."

Braden would cuddle if Michelle turned into him but he would allow her freedom to think. If he was a good master he would have punished her he was sure that was what he should do. He had to learn better control of his feelings for her before he ruined their relationship.

In the morning before dressing for his run he woke Michelle. He knew he should be punishing her for last nights rebuke but he just did not feel the power to do so. He woke her by flipping her to her stomach and pulling her to the edge of the bed. With toes on the floor his legs spread wide he put his cock between the petals of her pussy. He slowly penetrated her about an inch. He held her there his hands holding her hips tight. He slipped in a bit deeper as her pussy grew damp. He moved back and forth with this shallow penetration till Michelle was fully awake. "Tell me slave. Whose pussy is this? Answer correctly and I will finish what I started. Answer any other way and I will leave you as you are and go for my run. "Choices. Life is choices my Little Pet."

MichelleTheSwitch

Planetoid
Michelle pouted as she heard her master. She knew it was true, but she still pouted. She's sexy and cute when she wasn't a cop. And especially when cuddling with him she was as soft as a kitten. After her was done she playfully said,

"It'd be nice if you really screw me now."

Rarely would she flirt like this, but she was so horny and more importantly she had feelings for him, and grew comfortable with him over the duration they were together. Of course the screwing she hoped for didn't happen, so she leaned against his strong arms and chest and slowly fell asleep.

Before she fully woke, she was being moved. By the time she opened her eyes she could feel a cock against her pussy. She gasped, and his question in her foggy mind wasn't registering. She said before she knew it,

"My pus...."

She stopped herself, and when her senses kicked in, her horniness and her submissiveness, still half asleep she didn't really get the idea of what the correct answer should be, and she finished her sentence,

"pussy...."

But she did realize, after she answered, what he meant. Her sleepiness soon went away at the realization that he might make her cum if she answered correctly, so with lightning speed she corrected herself,

"I mean, no, I mean your pussy... This pussy is yours sir!"

OP
MacCloud

MacCloud

Moon
"Seems you were a bit unsure to me? Perhaps deep down you are not certain what is what? Could be I have been to lax with you and allowed you too many orgasms so you believe those are yours? I might be mistaken but just maybe you need a bit more denial so you understand they are mine to give or not. I am thinking that you might possibly believe they are your due for some reason." He plunged deep inside her pussy and lifted her off the bed with his cock, shifting his cock deep inside her as he held her up. After giving her a taste he withdrew his cock completely. "Maybe I should go for a run? Give you sometime to wake up and decide just who is who here. His cock back between her petals, the heated meat spreading her open as the just the head passed inside her. "Would that be too cruel to leave you in need like that? Am I a cruel person?"

Braden slowly delved deeper inside her letting her feel every mild change as his cock penetrated deeper. "His grip on her hips tighten and he thrust deep and pulled out quickly. he repeated this several times fast deep thrust and complete withdrawal even as he pussy tried to grip him. "What oh what should I do here. Such a tight sweet pussy? Than again you do need to perform other duties this morning. Perhaps I should not indulge you too much least you neglect your other duties? Would you take care pf Madge properly if sated and relaxed from an orgasm. Perhaps my generosity would only lead to a failure to perform as you needed to?"

He released her and sat on the bed. "You see I also have choices to make. It is so hard to decide what course of action is indeed proper?" Braden sat beside her on the bed and offered her a pencil thin dildo. "Kneel between my legs Michelle. Use this in your pussy my Dear. As you fuck yourself with this long thin vibrator suck my cock. If you cum before I decide to enter you, you will need to be satisfied with that till at least after my run. If instead you resist an orgasm I will make love to you before running and even again after."

As Braden teased Michelle Madge lay in the cage plotting her deceptions to use on the gullible Michelle. If she had her way Michelle would be hog tied and her wholes jam packed with toys when Braden returned. She was fairly certain as long as no harm came to Michelle he would adjust favorably to about any situation presented to him.

Last edited:

MichelleTheSwitch

Planetoid
In her horny state Michelle was enjoying the slow fucking, but it only got her even hornier. Every word from him made her shiver. She should have remembered this was her pussy. And all of her should be his. And she should know this even in her sleep.

As he pulled out she quickly repositioned and started to suck him, tasting her own juice. Taking the thin dildo she inserted it into her with no problem. He hand used the dildo to fucked herself fast, while her mouth sucked his cock, bobbing her head up and down with true eagerness.

The small dildo was giving her pleasure, but just barely enough. She could feel if she tilted it at a certain angle her orgasm would build. But then came the tough choice. She had to stop herself for a proper fucking, or live with a less than satisfying orgasm from this thin dildo.

She moaned into his cock as she fucked herself, Madge in the cage was the least of her concern now. And at the very last moment, she slowed down, seemingly trying not to cum by slowing her fucking, even stopping briefly before resuming slowly.

OP
MacCloud

MacCloud

Moon
Braden wanted to cum in her pussy rather than her throat and face. Which was why he had given her the choice in the first place. When she stopped moving the thin dildo he noticed but she never stopped sucking his cock with enthusiasm. Feeling she was on was on the verge of making him cum he withdrew his cock and pushed her knees onto the bed. he tossed the toy into the need cleaning bin and grabbed her hips. he plunged his cock deep and hard into her soaking pussy. His hands on her hips he fucked her hard. Making her breasts bounce as he pulled her back onto his cock in doggy position. "When you cum so will I. You did well this morning and paid your debts in full." he would pound her pussy hard till she climaxed. Once she did he would release his own load into her. One he had held all night for just this moment.

He would kiss her deeply after and leave her in bed to recover. He took a quick rinse shower, dressed for his run and left with a pat on her cute ass, a kiss on her forehead and a small wave as he left the room. He paid no mind to Madge in the cage as he felt was appropriate under the circumstances. His attention was all for his Michelle until she presented Madge to him at breakfast. That was how he viewed the situation anyway.

She put a hand through the cage and began playing with Madge's pussy. Recently orgasmed, Madge tried to dodge but there was little room in the cage to do so. Eventually Madge's arousal was brought back. And for the next long while Michelle continued to tease Madge. She then let Madge out and cuffed her hands behind, then led her to shower. The two showered together, with Michelle continued to tease Madge. When they returned, Madge had a chastity belt locking her pussy, and a dildo buried deep inside, locked also by the belt.

Madge was horny and vengeful as she watched Braden leave. Feeling it was safe she pleaded "Mistress Michelle? Could you please release me form this belt? I would be grateful to serve you well if you would show pity on this humble slave." She managed to that point to sound as needy as her body indeed was. "Please let me taste the master by licking your pussy clean." Madge would indeed lick that pussy, she would lick, finger, and tease till Michelle was off guard and than she would pounce when the 'Mistress' was beyond defending herself. She just needed the damn chasity belt removed first!

MichelleTheSwitch

Planetoid
Michelle was glad he pushed her away. It meant she had done well, and indeed, she was repositioned for a proper fucking. She more than welcomed that, his cock in her tight pussy felt way better than the small dildo. She moaned for him, and looked at him with lust. her orgasm didn't take long to build, given his cock was a much better tool than the small dildo. Soon her moaning grew louder, and she exploded. She could feel his pulsing at the same time when her own pussy pulsed. he was cumming with her and she was honored.

She was glad they were returning to normal. It'd be a fresh start for Michelle, and she reminded herself not to mess up this time. She kissed him before he left, feeling all the attention on her, feeling proud and achieved. Once he left, she turned her attention to Madge. Hearing her plead she nodded,

"Yes you'll lick my pussy clean. But you're not getting out of that belt. Not yet."

She opened the cage, and reached inside to cuff Madge. Don't mess up. She kept reminding herself. And knowing how wicked Madge was, Michelle really had to be extra careful. Trusting that with Madge's hands cuffed behind, the evil girl wouldn't be much of a threat. She leashed Madge's collar and led her rival to the bed, sat and spread her legs so Madge could face her messy pussy.

"Now lick."

OP
MacCloud

MacCloud

Moon
Madge pouted sweetly and lowered her head obeying quickly and being cooperative. She had to be patient and wait for the right moment to pounce. She knew many tricks to ease a suspicious mistress into being complacent. She crawled to the bed head low as if defeated. Rubbing her thighs as she crawled as if trying to ease the torment she still felt inside. When she knelt between Michelle's legs she did not make eye contact as she licked up her Mistress inner thighs. Every so often using her teeth to scrape a thick bit of cum. When her teeth did not make Michelle flinch away she began being more aggressive with light nibble bites as she got closer to the goal. A few of those bites might leave a small mark but Madge was careful. After a few licks between Michelle's lower lips she would give a sucker kiss that would leave a mark, it would likely be sore by the afternoon. A small gift of defiance from Madge.

Madge left all pretense and evil schemes behind once she began licking the cum soaked pussy. She even broke into being submissive for real as she took delight in the responses from Michelle. Her tongue poking deep into that pussy, only to stroke broadly around and over Michelle's clitoris when withdrawn. Madge pressed her lips tight sucking for all she was worth to pull that sensitive button out, exposing it for her tongue to lavish attention. The slow build up as the evil Madge had worked up the inner thighs was an attempt to entice arousal. Once reaching her pussy though none of Madge's scheming remained. Totally lost in enjoying the sweet taste of Michelle and the thicker strands of Braden's cum. She quivered in bliss of her own as she went after every tasty drop of cum in Michelle's pussy. Between the toys inside and her enjoyment from licking Michelle's creamy pussy Madge was whimpering herself. Her own needs almost overwhelming. Her own needs adding to her efforts to make Michelle cum so she would take pity and allow her an orgasm as well.

Her thighs rubbing together furiously trying to get that little extra so she could climax. Her own moans growing more intense and loud as she was beginning to lose her mind from needy lust. The more she needed to cum the more intense her attentions to every small detail of Michelle's pussy. Each slight fold was licked, every bit of Michelle's inner walls that could be reached was thoroughly licked. Madge alternated licks with sucking on Michelle's clitoris. As she worked it completely evaded her that Michelle could not cum from such stimulation, Michelle needed to be filled! Madge's main weapon was forgotten as she tried harder and harder to get Michelle to climax so her mistress would allow her to cum as well.

MichelleTheSwitch

Planetoid
Michelle gasped and moaned as Madge licked and bit her. It was a mix of pain and pleasure. Usually she wasn't too welcoming on pain, but mixed with pleasure she seemed to accept it well. As Madge ate her out, minus the biting, her own pleasure began to built again. Even after an intense orgasm rewarded by her master, she was turned on by Madge's eagerness, and especially Madge's skills.

As Madge captured her clit and sucked and licked at it, she felt her orgasm building. Madge's alternating between her clit and her pussy drove her so hot she needed to cum. But Madge seemed to want to lick every drop of cum out of her pussy, or rather, lick her pussy dry. But Michelle kept giving Madge her nectar, even after all the semen was licked clean. Her moans were sexy, like she was asking for more, but she knew she couldn't get off. She didn't have permission to cum, but even if she did, she wouldn't be able to, just from clit stimulation and tonguing.

Soon her weak body gave up, after edging a few times, she whispered,

"Stop...."

Then a bit louder,

"Stop.. Madge stop!"

Top Bottom