Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A One of a Kind Experience (Lord DreamCrusher x iridium248)

The woman paused and gave a little look that suggested secondhand embarrassment, however she tried not to linger on that too much for fear of being rude. "Well I'm afraid we can't lend rooms for free...however I believe the owner recently came up with a few alternative ways to cover the fee." She took a breath, seeming a little embarrassed about what she was going to say, but steadied herself and continued with as much decorum as she could muster. "We can always use onsen girls to deliver food, drinks, and warm towels to patrons to help them enjoy the waters. It can take a lot of work to pay for a night's stay though, and a meal. You might receive a few tips from generous patrons but, we aren't a wealthy town and most can't afford to spare much if anything." So a tedious and time-consuming task that would cover her way but not really be any fun. Course she might have a few ways to earn more tips than the average woman would. The second one though was far more, to the point.

"As a small village we all know each other very well. The second option is far quicker but, ahem, less savory. There is a room, specially constructed, with two holes in two opposite walls. Townsfolk would be more than willing to pay for...relief...but none of the local girls are interested in the task. If that interests you then you could pay off your room and meal rather quickly, perhaps earning some extra for yourself if there's anything else you might need. The pay rate is based on your...ahem...skills though." The young woman was blushing to even describe the gloryhole but she maintained enough composure to get through the details and continued on in the hopes of not needing to revisit that. "Otherwise you might ask around. Maybe someone else has work they'd be willing to pay you to do?"

Oh, there was definitely something up with this game...As if Saeko didn't know that already! A little flush tingled beneath her smooth, creamy skin - The curvy samurai-ko oh-so-aware of what she could get up to, here...!

Now that's definitely a job offer~ she thought, running slim fingers through her midnight hair!

It did seem a bit too naughty to be a girl who handled...relief alone! If she got involved in that spiral of depravity, she probably wasn't going back-

Her midnight ponytail swayed from side-to-side, as she pouted thoughtfully...Considering her options!

"Well...I'd love to work as an onsen girl," she said, a little thrill coursing through her. "Tell me - Are there any...important guests...who could use company for the night?"

She'd always wanted to try being a geisha - This could be fun!

The young woman tilted her head slightly as she pondered, dainty fingers raised to her lips for the moment, but then her smile widened and she replied with what the work would entail. "Oh, the job of onsen girl is to provide for many not just one. We don't have many suitable girls as staff, well currently we don't have any, so much of your work will be taking things to the locals enjoying the waters around the proximity of the inn itself. Some may ask for assistance in washing themselves, you will be expected to provide the aid that they ask for. If you come with me we can get you an appropriate kimono for the work. Your things will be safe inside but they aren't suitable for making the guests feel comfortable and relaxed." Certainly not the same as being a geisha, that was something else entirely, though as she'd be waiting on men and women for the rest of the day at this rate it was likely that she'd need to provide hands-on help for some of the patrons. Especially with how the game kept leaning towards pushing her into lewd scenarios.

That meant it'd be just her...

And somehow, Saeko was okay with that! Involuntarily, the virtual vixen could feel her tongue dart over her lips...Her sumptuous chest rising and falling, as she drew a shivery breath!

"Well ~ It seems like you could use the help," she husked - She had a very good idea what her duties might entail...And it could certainly be fun to try! Her hips rolled, as she sauntered after the young woman...Following her, just as she'd bid!

"So...When do I start?"

All that remained was for the curvy samurai beauty to be fitted for her kimono...She couldn't wait to get to grips with her job!

Following the woman into the next room, Saeko would be presented with a simple yet comfortable silk kimono to change into. Thanks to the magic of the game, this also happened to fit perfectly on the first try. "You'll start immediately of course, you may leave your things in this room and recover them once your shift is ended. This kimono is the standard design for our onsen girls, you'll have to give it back one you've finished and you mustn't wear anything with it, not even Geta (sandals)." She was very insistent on that part, ensuring that Saeko was naked beneath the dress though no one would be able to tell easily at a glance. The movement of her breasts against the fabric, or the shifting of the slit high upon her right thigh as she walked, would allow the keen-eyed to notice however. It was an odd contrast to be certain considering she was otherwise more concealed than her armor set, yet the ease in which this kimono could be donned or removed was far better and likely the intention behind the design and restriction. She was allowed to do as she pleased with her hair though, either putting it up or allowing it to fall down past her shoulders as it naturally would.

This was the first time - In a while! - Saeko had a chance to change out of her costume...Setting aside her armor and katana! The kimono she'd been offered fit her like a glove...Clinging to her shapely form, even as she set down her equipment!

"...No sandals?" she echoed, her big brown eyes widening - Now that was a surprise! She supposed that you weren't supposed to wear anything under the kimono, but sandals...

This is...a little embarrassing...

It was close-fitting. All the more so, because she was naked under it - The fabric whispering against her smooth skin, with a silken hiss! Even light motion was oh-so-tempting, coming this close to revealing the smooth, creamy skin beneath...

-As she undid her hair from her warrior's ponytail, letting it cascading down to the sleek arch of her back!

"All right~" she husked, the lovely samurai-ko now completely transfigured...Her bare feet kissing the floor, a hand coming to rest on the curve of her hip!

"Where should I start~?"

The young woman clasped her hands together and nodded her approval at Saeko's transformation. "Much of your work will be checking in on guests and seeing what they need. However, Mr. Inaba always wants a drink around this time so you can start by taking this out to him." She pointed to a simple wooden tray with a ceramic bottle of sake and two small cups. "He prefers the pool by the cliffs to the side of the building. Gives him a good view of the area while he relaxes. Take this to him and see if he desires anything else. If not, then you should start making your way around the exterior of the building and asking the patrons regarding their needs. Always deal with a customer's needs first before moving on to another. Better to satisfy some than none."

Taking the tray in hand, Saeko would follow the rough directions as she exited the front door and turned to her right. The inn itself was built upon wooden supports that raised it from the spring waters that flowed beneath and a few wooden bridges provided access to and from the various pools of hotter water around the vicinity. The inn itself only technically owned a small portion of the town's hot springs but, what it did control, were the most comfortable and prominent pools that the village had to offer.

She'd need to move over the bridge upon the west side of the inn and then snake her way up a stony path upon the cliff face to reach the area that Mr. Inaba frequented. The path was a bit precarious considering that the rocks were wet and slick, however her lack of sandals would help provide her traction and so long as she moved slowly there would be no trouble reaching him; even if it was a bit fatiguing while holding the tray of liquor. As Mr. Inaba came into view it was with a mild amount of revulsion that the details of his being became clear. The man was rotund to say the least, overweight and bloated as he leaned back against the wall. That alone wouldn't be much to note, however his skin was also wrinkled and light of color from soaking too often and parts of his exposed flesh had varying forms of fungus and mold growing from it as if to suggest he spent so much of his time in the waters that the plants simply sprouted upon his flesh. Looking closer would show that the very wall he was leaning against was similarly discolored, an outline of his body telling that he always sat in the same position and that the fungus and mold shaped around his body position.

At her approach he smiled and chuckled as he spoke, the act causing ripples along his exposed belly. "Ah you must come to bring me my sake. I've not seen you before, you must be a new onsen girl. Very pretty I might add. Come, bring it here and pour me a cup." He at least seemed friendly enough and, by the lack of any gestures to accompany his words, it wasn't likely that he could move very quickly if at all.

Saeko had never worked in the hospitality industry before - But this sounded like fun!

"Then...I'll get right to it," the lovely samurai-ko said. She'd take up the tray, carefully balancing the bottle and the cups...Her smooth legs carrying her forward, that figure-hugging kimono caressing her shapely curves like a second skin. Her lips curved in a little smile, fighting down her giggle...

-This might just be fun.

The warm - almost balmy - air of the hot springs made beads of moisture glisten on her smooth skin, as she made her way along the path. Now she understood why she went around barefoot - She'd probably have slipped on the stones, if it came to sandals! It took more concentration than she'd expected, all the same...Her perfect teeth worked against her full lips, her brow furrowing in concentration...

-And then those big brown eyes widened, as she got a good look at Mr. Inaba at last!

Her first thought was: How long has he been in the pool?

Maybe he'd never left...Her gaze drawn to the fungus growing from his flesh. He'd clearly been there for some time, at least - Long enough that this seemed very, very familiar to him.

"Thank you, Honored Guest," Saeko said - Favoring him with her most fetching smile! "Please, allow me to tend to you..." Careful not to slip, she'd cross over to his side...Her smooth legs folding beneath her, the slit of her kimono showing plenty of creamy thigh as she set the tray down! She'd lean forward, taking up the ceramic bottle - Tilting her wrist to fill his cup, as she favored him with a smile!

With the same delicate grace, she'd offer it to him...That shapely bust of hers rising and falling, her kimono damp from the moisture in the air, her midnight bangs swaying at each slight motion.

"If there's anything I can do for you - Anything at all - please let me know, Honored Guest~!"

Mr. Inaba continued to smile widely as she greeted him with courtesy and he reached out to take the small cup once she offered it, sipping on it deeply but in an otherwise respectful manner that suggested he was a man who knew how to conduct himself regardless of how his appearance might suggest. "Ah. While tea may be the drink of the samurai, sake is certainly the drink of the retired one." His eyes looked to her, tracing her figure beneath the silk kimono and eyeing the creamy soft skin of her right thigh as it pushed through the gap in her dress due to kneeling. "So well-mannered and so beautiful. You must have experience as an onsen girl, or else your parents raised you well."

He took another drink which drained the small cup and he handed it back to her so that she could refill it for him. Even from this close Saeko couldn't see anything beneath the surface of the bubbling, churning waters he rested within. The views was clouded with the white churning of bubbles mixing into the steaming liquid. That said, the inflection upon her voice seemed to key into one of her abilities thus far as the text flashed within her vision to remind her:

Minx: You have an easier time seducing individuals, however you might also attract unwanted attention from certain enemies as a side-effect.

Mr. Inaba's smiled turned a bit towards lecherous as he considered her offer of doing anything for him, though his response was perhaps not fully as she expected. "I'm afraid I'm not much of a man compared to my younger days, I'm not sure if I could even rise from these waters if I tried to. Still, that doesn't mean my mind can't wander or my eyes can't appreciate a beautiful girl. I may not be able to act upon my desires any longer but...I would gaze upon your flesh. Why don't you get more comfortable for me? I wouldn't worry about being seen by others, nudity is quite common here considering."

"You're too kind, Honored Guest~" Saeko said, demurely lowering her gaze - Her hands folded on her lap. This was a man who knew how to enjoy a good sake! When he handed the cup back to her, she refilled it with the same delicate motions...Thinking, obscurely, that she was beginning to get the hang of this-

...Now, why couldn't she see the rest of him? It was intriguing, and a little disturbing...Still, Saeko kept her gaze focused on him. Something told her he wouldn't want her to pry...

-And she *was* here to serve, after all!

Her lips curved in a little smile, stifling a gasp as the reminder flickering on her field of vision. A warm, warm tingle ran through her, as she leaned forward ever-so-slightly...Oh-so-aware that she'd received his fullest attention!

"By all means," Saeko answered - Her voice a low purr! Her kimono was oh-so-alluring, the damp fabric clinging to her shapely curves...It whispered against her skin, as she raised her hands to her slim shoulders, easing it down! Those pale, perfect breasts were freed from the confines at last, rising and falling...Sheened with moisture, a little flush to her cheeks as her long, long lashes fluttered-

...As her slim fingers went to the sash that held it in place, unwinding as it looped around at her feet! Slowly, as if she was putting on a little show of her own, Saeko would slip out of her confining kimono - Favoring Mr. Inaba with a smile of her own, her legs still folded beneath her!

"...Like this, Honored Guest~?"

"Ohoho, that is very nice! You are very beautiful indeed! The silk of your kimono doesn't do you justice!" The man replied quickly through a wide smile, eyes drinking in her flesh as best he could while still holding the cup of sake in one hand. He spent quite a bit of time split between staring at her face and her chest, savoring the utterly perfect shape of Saeko's busty breasts as they rose and fell ever so slightly with each breath. His eyes continued to trail down lower though and locked upon her groin, saddened by the fact that her sitting posture blocked her womanhood from his view.

Again he raised the cup to his lips and sipped the strong alcohol from within, emptying the second cup and shaking his head slightly in satisfaction. Mr. Inaba proceeded to reach out and set it upon the tray beside her once more, gesturing for her to fill it up once more all while he watched her every motion like a hunter of days gone by. "Strong sake and a beautiful woman, almost makes me feel like the old days again. I used to be quite the warrior back in the day, likely before you were born. Course, I always was on the ugly side even before I got fat, hah! Didn't stop me from getting the ladies however. Station and skill go a long way...that and my old armor...ahh..."

His mind drifted off into thought for a few moments to the point that he wasn't even really looking at her. It didn't take him long to recover focus though and turn his lustful eyes upon her body once more. "A man always wants what he can't have. Or, at least, what he thinks he can't have. It's been a long time since I've seen such a figure. Do an old man a favor and show me what you hide between those shapely thighs? Maybe even a showing of what you have in the rear?" His toothy grin was shameless and clearly of the type to see how far she would go, to push carefully until he found a limit. Though, considering the samurai-ko before him and her past exploits, the man might truly have met his match in that regard.

Flattery, as they said, would get you *anywhere*! Saeko's skin flushed with heat, as his gaze roamed over her shapely form - Her body perfectly poised, her hands folded just so on her lap...Her creamy thighs pressing together, just enough to conceal what he was angling for-!

When he set the cup on the tray, she'd lean forward again...Filling it up, with a delicate twist of her wrist. "You must have been a man of great...appetites, Honored Guest," she purred, fluttering her long, long lashes.

Then lower, huskier: "That must have been quite the sight to see..."

The raven-haired beauty's alluring words hung in the air, her tongue darting over her full lips...She hesitated, just so, for a delicious moment-

And then...

Maybe Saeko shouldn't be encouraging him. But, in truth - She was having a lot of fun! She'd eye him, canting her head to one side...And then her lips curved in a slight smile! "As you wish, Honored Guest~" Saeko breathed, swaying to her feet - Those creamy thighs parting, s-l-o-w-l-y, as her hands ran up, up and over her smooth flanks! S-l-o-w-l-y, she'd turn...Swaying forward, like a willow bending in the wind, letting him get a good look at the shapely swell of her luscious behind - A hand coming to rest on the plush orbs, as her hips rolled...As if to accentuate their perfect roundness!

"Does this please you, Honored Guest~?" she inquired, glancing over one slim shoulder - A slim eyebrow raised!

Mr. Inaba didn't even touch his cup as his focus was solely upon her body at this point, ignoring the liquor for the appeal of the flesh before him as she spread her legs to reveal herself completely before turning around and highlighting the shapely form of her rear. His tongue all but lolled out of his mouth as he licked over his lips, slightly drooling in the process while his mind ran rampant with the things he would like to do to her if he only could. Her question sunk into the fog of his mind before drawing his presence back into the moment. "Huh? Oh, oh yes. You are going to make your future husband very happy. Were I younger...and in better condition..."

He trailed off as his eyes drank her in, spending more than a few long moments savoring the view with a wistful distance in his eyes. Saeko could tell he was backing off from pushing any further but she'd made him very content indeed. "I'll be sure to speak highly of your assistance today." He lifted the cup and raised it almost like a toast, though she had nothing to drink in response so the gesture was just something of his appreciation.

"I'll spend a while longer nursing this bottle and making it last. While I could stare at your sexy body all day long, I'm sure you have other customers to assist today besides myself. Come back in the evening would you? You can collect the tray when I'm finished with it. Though, fair warning, I'll most certainly be drunk when that time comes, hehe." He chuckled a bit but didn't clarify further as to what that meant. Of course, the samurai-ko could certainly guess considering his words thus far in a relatively sober state. Her little show for him, and the compliments, might have gotten her engine running as it were but it didn't seem like anything too lewd was in the cards for the moment. Then again, he did want her to return later.

In any case Saeko would know from her earlier instruction that she could work clockwise around the inn, meaning her next stop, after she dressed and climbed down from the cliffs, would be to the pools just behind the building. From this vantage point she could see a few people enjoying the waters that were evenly split between male and female, though any further details would have to await until she moved closer.

"Mmmm...I'd love to have seen that, Honored Guest~" Saeko purred - Favoring him with a fetching smile, a mischievous lilt to her voice! So he was right in that while he could admire her, there was little he could actually do...Well, it'd been an interesting experience, at the very least!

Gracefully, she withdrew, reaching for her kimono - Slipping back into it, that playful gleam in her big brown eyes.

"As you wish: I'll return in the evening, then."

This definitely beat working retail. Her first positive review, no less...Who'd have thought it'd be so easy? Or so fun?

The voluptuous samurai-ko withdrew, padding away - Her kimono faintly damp from the moisture in the air, clinging to her shapely form in new (and rather alluring) ways! She ran her slim fingers through her long tresses, exhaling s-l-o-w-l-y...Her gaze drawn to the pools ahead, slim eyebrows rising!

Now that's new, she thought: She hadn't known that they had mixed bathing, here. Then again, given how naughty the game was getting...

-Saeko's curvy hips rolled, as she headed towards the distant pools...Careful not to slip, placing her bare feet carefully with each step!

Compared to the more modern conventions that were taking hold in the country, mixed bathing was a common tradition that was only truly disappearing for good rather recently in reality. Though, by this point, reality was certainly starting to feel a bit far off for how long she'd been trapped in the arcade cabinet. The name Callie was far less common and comfortable compared to Saeko and her new body was more attractive and capable than her old one even if it was rather unrealistic. As she headed down the rocks, careful upon bare feet, and made her way around to the pools behind the inn, Saeko would find more detail in her visage of the figures there in rather short order.

Four people were enjoying the pools in question, moderately large pools at that with room for a dozen or more would that the place was busy enough to attract such quantity. The two men were nearing middle age perhaps, younger than Saeko's parents for certain but not likely that far behind in the grand scheme of things. The two women were much younger, looking closer to Saeko's own age, and were pretty little things with curvy figures that giggled often and clung to the sides of their respective men. The entire group seemed to know each other well and they were all smiles, obviously in high spirits as they relaxed in the hot, bubbling waters that flowed around.

At Saeko's approach, the men catch sight of her first with stares that weren't overtly lecherous but held just enough surprise to suggest that her beauty was somewhat captivating. The young women noticed after a moment and looked as well in curiosity before playfully smacking the men in their arms. "Just married and already looking at other women?" One of the women said, a mixture of frustration and amusement in her tone. She exchanged a glance with the other woman and they both sighed, intent to laugh off the event so it appeared. This gave an opening for one of the men to speak up, this time towards Saeko herself. "Come on, give us a break. She's an attendant after all and fully dressed." Jumping onto the bandwagon, the other man added on. "Surely just coming to check up on us and see if we need anything. It's about time too. Was beginning to think they had forgotten about us."

Well, Callie had to admit - This was more fun than she'd thought. And here she'd been worried that it was going to be rough...She'd worked part-time jobs that had taken more out of her!

Saeko's slim eyebrows rose, as she drew close to the pools...The very picture of demure beauty, her gaze coyly lowered - And not just to watch her step, to avoid slipping on the wet stone! Not for the first time, she was rather amused by the presence of the mixed baths...Those looked like a recipe for all kinds of fun-

Fun that the raven-haired beauty was probably going to find herself involved in!

"Please, call me Saeko," she said, bowing from the waist - Perfectly poised, her hands clasped together before her! It was a low bow, in her very form-fitting kimono...One that let the men get a good look at her, her smile turning a little wicked - Just for a moment!

"My sincerest apologies for the delay, Honored Guests...Please, let me know if there's anything I can get you," she said, her midnight tresses glistening with beads of water.

"...Anything at all~!"

Last edited:
She could feel their eyes upon her as she bowed, bowed far too low for a typical greeting for the express purpose of exposing the cleavage of her generous chest. The act was deeply submissive and Saeko could feel a slight shiver of anticipation to be acting in such a way, as if this place was conditioning her to become the object of her fantasies. When she straightened out, it was easy to tell that the two men had been staring hard while the women were curious but far less lustful in their attentions. The man to her left answered quickly and with a smirk. "You can suck my dick for one."

As soon as the words left his mouth the young woman on his arm turned and smacked him in the chest out of anger. "Did your vows to me mean nothing?" Meanwhile the other man and other woman were chuckling softly as they watched the little spat play out; the first man cool and confident in his response. "Of course I love you but can you blame me? He and I and healthy, virile. It's only proper for a man to need the attentions of multiple women; even if some people are starting to forget that fact."

Somehow, surprisingly, this did manage to actually calm the angered woman down somewhat and as she turned back to look at Saeko there was a grin upon her face that told she was plotting something. "We could use some more sake. Fetch us another bottle. When you come back you can repay me before him." She turned to her husband with a little shake of her head. "Can you blame me? I'm young and fertile, surely it's only proper to have my needs taken care of before your own." Which got even more laughter from the second couple. The man was a bit too stunned and on the backfoot to answer for the moment, leaving Saeko plenty of time to slip away and head back to the inn to grab yet another bottle of sake. Seemed to be far more common of a delight in this place than one might have originally expected. Or, at least, the current guests were far more fond of their liquor than most.

This was definitely having an effect on the virtual vixen. Was she enjoying this too much...?

No such thing, the gorgeous samurai-ko told herself, firmly. But she had to make sure she didn't get carried away...World-saving quest and all! Still, there was something perversely enjoyable about all this...

Her hands were demurely folded before her, Saeko's expression oh-so-serene...Her full lips curving in a wicked little smile! Just to show that she wasn't all service, of course!

"As you wish, Honored Guests~" Saeko would purr, gliding away...But not without a slow glance over one slim shoulder - Making it oh-so-clear that she was rather looking forward to this.

She'd better pick a good bottle of sake - This was something worth hurrying back for!

With how close the inn itself was, there wasn't much to her task of fetching another bottle. She could ask the receptionist who directed her to where she needed to go and soon enough Saeko was heading back with a tray, a bottle of sake, and four small cups for the guests. Not much had changed from earlier, they were still teasing each other while soaking in the warm waters, but the atmosphere was slightly different all the same as the samurai-ko could feel it tingle upon her skin. Besides the sexual undertones from before, she was developing an instinct for when things would turn lusty and lecherous.

"We've settled on a form of compensation." The same woman replied coolly, lips slightly curled into a smirk. "For making us wait that is." She clarified before continuing, watching as Saeko was gestured to pour the liquor out for them to enjoy. "Similar to what my husband so crudely mentioned before, we girls are going to sit up on the rocks for all to see and you are going to please us both for them to watch." The two younger women and the two slightly older men had gathered near the waters edge anyway to get their share of the sake but all eyes were upon Saeko to see her reaction, none of them showing any shame for guilting a woman into sexual favors for a situation that was certainly not her fault in the slightest. Though it didn't seem like Saeko would mind all that much to be used and abused...

It wouldn't take long for Saeko to return! But when she did, with that tray carefully balanced, the bottle clasped under one arm, she could feel all eyes turn to her...

And her own breath was coming faster, faster. A slow shiver racing through her, her nipples hard against her damp kimono: Those full lips ever-so-slightly parted, a warm, warm thrill working it's way up her spine!

"Forgive me for keeping you waiting, Honored Guests~" she purred, a lilt of relish to her words...Even as she set the tray down, filling each silver cup with a careful twist of her wrist.

"Please - Allow me to service you, in return!" Her midnight tresses framed her deep, brown eyes...Dimly wondering who else might be watching this - Because, one way or another, they were in for a show.

Her bare feet padded on the wet stone, as she loosened the sash of her kimono...The gorgeous samurai-ko easing herself to her knees, waiting for the woman to draw herself onto the rocks-

From the glint in her eyes, she was rather looking forward to serving!

Four sets of eyes watched as she loosened her kimono and dropped it to the ground, the walking path just beside the stone edges that lined the bubbling waters that these guests were currently enjoying. Saeko's body did not leave the eyes wanting, far beyond anything considered realistic with how her figure curved so perfectly and how her breasts and ass were so deliciously juicy and seemed to defy the rigors of gravity. The samurai-ko's kneeling however was slightly off as the two young women exchanged glances and smiles before shifting to sit upon the water's edge.

With wet rears pressed upon wet stone the women spread their legs but otherwise kept their legs dangling into the water as they situated themselves side by side. This position ensured that Saeko would have to step into the warm waters herself and split her attention between them somehow, not to mention it would leave her vulnerable to any affections from the men should they decide that they weren't so content with simply watching. "Surely you can alternate between us without letting either of us grow cold..." One of the women said with a bit of an edge, a slight hint of degradation on account of Saeko's position as an attendant. "I expect you to make us both cum at the same time. Otherwise we might have to find more uses for you to satisfy our compensation." Said the other with a matching grin, lips curled in a manner that showed her amusement at being in a dominant position for a change.

From the looks of things both women were trimmed between their legs but not clean shaven, small rectangular patches of dark hair just above the smooth lips of their sex. As far as attractiveness was concerned they were both young with soft skin and shapely breasts but, truly nothing special compared to the likes of the samurai-ko herself. The men stood watching, sipping their sake in time with the women, but were slightly worse for wear when it came to their looks. They were likely in their thirties and not the types to stay fit and active. Their waists showed small love handles and stomachs were somewhat bowed out from overindulgence of liquor. That wasn't to say that they didn't have any muscle, their biceps and torsos showed a fair amount still, but they definitely had a layer of fat over top the majority of them.

Oh, Saeko was definitely getting plenty of attention...From all of her guests, male and female alike! As the virtual vixen's curvy hips swayed, her gaze demurely lowered, the lovely samurai-ko turned servant eased herself into the warm waters...A delicious shiver coursing through her, her midnight tresses swaying as beads of water glistened on her smooth skin!

She knew exactly what to do - Leaning forward from the waist, swaying forward with a dancer's easy grace...

-Her husky "Yes~" purring from her lips, her head between the thighs of the nearest woman...And then her tongue found that smooth pussy, lapping away, her slim fingers caressing, stroking the other, her soft moan purring from deep within!

This was so, soooooo detailed, too - And it was exactly what she needed, that little mewl thrumming from her lips. Her eyes went half-lidded, her shapely behind swaying, the schlllt-schllltt humming in the air...Oh-so-willing, oh-so-eager, to serve~!

This is really, really naughty~

That heady thought flashed through her mind, her taut "Mmmmmff~" slurring from deep within - Bending to her work, reminding herself to alternate between both women!

Back
Top Bottom