Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A One of a Kind Experience (Lord DreamCrusher x iridium248)

"...Actually, I kind of suspected that," Saeko said...Her hand resting on the curve of her hip, full lips curving in a little pout! A picture or seeing them...

Didn't she have an amulet with an image of her mother? She was sure she had something like that! A heady thrill coursed through her, at the thought of what was coming next...

"Then - I'll be right back, Master Tanuki," she said, making to retrace her steps to the stream...

A bath would do her good, after all.

An anticipatory shiver ran through the lovely brunette's form - She knew she was absolutely crossing a line, but...This was virtual, wasn't it? She wasn't her actual mother, after all...

-Why not indulge herself, while she could-?

Unfortunately Saeko knew well enough of her history to understand that photographs weren't a thing in this era, at least not in Japan which this game was modeled after. That said, a painting was more what the Tanuki was referring to so that he could have an idea what the woman looked like. Otherwise he'd be shifting blindly and there'd be a lot of iteration between them as she tried to correct and nudge him towards a good representation. It would never be perfect without seeing the woman directly of course but that didn't mean it couldn't get "close enough" if she could convince him such an endeavor was worth the effort. Obviously the Tanuki was more interested in lazing about and relaxing than actually doing anything remotely considered work.

These were thoughts that filled her head as she slipped off to the stream just a little ways back the way she came and got to the shores just off the road. There was nobody around at this time, though if anyone did opt to travel this path there was no chance that she wouldn't be spotted. The breeze was warm and soft upon her skin and the calming music of the area really did continue to make this place very peaceful indeed. For the moment there was nothing stopping her from stripping down and cleaning up to a degree while she considered how she wanted to try and convince the Tanuki to make her desires a reality.

Well, it wasn't like she had a photograph of her mother on hand...She just had to hope the painting was good enough! Like me, but bustier~ would be fun choice of words...

She couldn't believe she was really thinking about Saeko's mother that way...! It wasn't her mother, but she was, and...It was a lot for Saeko to think about, as she eased herself out of her armor.

The lovely samurai-ko's midnight ponytail swayed, her sigh purring from deep, deep within as she eased herself into the waters...Her weapon never far away from her watchful eyes, as she let herself be sluiced clean! It was a delicious sensation, after the pounding she'd taken...

-The virtual vixen's body still sooooo sensitive, in spite of all that! Rivulets of water glistened, as they trickled down her curves...As she ran her slim fingers through her hair, the voluptuous beauty absolutely luxuriating in her bath!

It's virtual, but it feels so real...

It was hard to remember that she was - in fact - trapped in a game...This felt more and more real by the second! At last, Saeko would ease herself out of the stream, shivering slightly at the cold as she dried herself off...

-Content to retrace her steps, a warm, warm tingle of anticipation kindling itself in the very core of her being!

I'll show him the locket's portrait, she told herself...That should do it, right~?

The temperature of the forest was still plenty warm and, even though the water was cool, she wouldn't have much cause to shiver outside of the occasional gust of wind running across her wet skin. Drying off was a bit more difficult but she'd succeed eventually no matter what route she took in the end. Returning to the clearing wasn't perhaps as exciting as she hoped though. The Tanuki was sleeping again with the still-open jug resting against his right arm. The smell of alcohol was not overwhelming but it was strong enough to understand that he was almost assuredly drunk by this point.

Saeko would be able to nudge him awake again without much trouble but as his glowing red eyes flitted open they struggled a touch to focus. "Wha...why are you back again? I...told-you to go through...let me get drunk and ssshleep in peassh." His tone was one of mild annoyance but nothing to worry about yet. The Tanuki certainly didn't seem like the most...motivated of individuals.

The wonders of a virtual bath...Saeko's blissful sigh purring from her lips, as she absolutely luxuriated in the sensation of being clean!

The gorgeous samurai-ko's midnight ponytail swayed, her lovely form sheathed in her tight, tight lamellar cuirass all over again as she retraced her steps. A little giggle purred from her lips, at the sight of the Tanuki - Wow, he wasted no time at all, she thought, her lips curving in a little smile...

But then her smooth legs folded beneath her, as she opened her locket, showing off the image of her mother! The busty samurai-ko leaned forward, her chest rising and falling with each slow breath...

"Oh, I wanted to take you up on your offer~" she husked, in that low, sultry purr of hers. "I keep thinking, and thinking about it..."

Then lower, throatier - Her hands sliding up along her flanks...

"And I can't stop imagining how good it'd feel...How much I want to fuck my mother~"

Her tongue darted over her full lips, her eyes half-lidded, hazy...Those creamy thighs squeezing together just so-

"Master Tanuki...Let's have some fun~!"

The Tanuki's gaze was a little unfocused as she explained her desires, eyes struggling to see clearly even though they did wander to gaze at her cleavage and the way that her thighs pressed together. Finally he managed to look at the locket and the painted image of her mother, it wasn't perfect by any means but it was impressive considering the small size of the painting and how it still gave a few notable details upon viewing.

"I don't know... that isshn't the best picture and it soundsshh like work to get it right.." He was definitely attracted to her, there was no doubt about that, but his hesitance was obvious to Saeko for a few reasons. The Tanuki was lazy and weighing the difficulty of taking the right form against the promise of fun. He was close to agreeing but she'd need a little more pressure to get him to make the attempt.

He was also rather tipsy too, which helped!

Honestly, Callie couldn't help but think that tanukis had a pretty good deal. A whole forest to explore, and plenty of sake to drink...

Sounds like being in college, she thought, with a giggle...Even as she began to undo Saeko's tight, tight armored bodice-! There was an audible creak as her armor yielding, the straps unfastening - The slight arch of her back drawing attention to her pale bust! Slowly, deliberately, she shed it...

-Her breath coming faster, faster, that midnight ponytail swaying-

"Please, Master Tanuki?" she husked, pouting playfully...Her lovely features imploring. "I've been waiting for a chance to do this for so, so long..."

Her lissome legs pressed together, her voice dropping to a whisper...

"I've wanted to do so many naughty things to my mother...!"

He tried to play it cool but his gaze told her otherwise as she began to strip, glowing red eyes staring as the shape of her chest became all the clearer as the armor was lifted away only to reveal her full and shapely breasts completely, rising and falling with her breathing with a fullness that held just the perfect shape beyond any logical possibility in the real world. Here though anything was possible and such extremes of perfection were encouraged being an arcade game and all. How better to entice horny men (or women) to drop coin after coin into the machine?

The view, combined with her softly pleading voice and expression, were doing a number on the furry creature as his mouth opened and closed slightly, tongue smacking at the edges of his lips. She'd witness further proof of his arousal as the bright pinkish-red tip of his penis began to emerge from the tubular sheath above his generous testicles, though for the moment it was just a hint rather than a full, budding erection. "Ahhh...okay, okay. I'll give it a ssshot b-but, if I doing thisshh, then I'm making you..." He pointed a finger in her direction that ended up wavering slightly, belying the inebriation that she already knew possessed him. "...you are gonna do the work. Like sshhome...disshhobedient girl or...or...ssshhome kind of education."

With that statement made, and a few options for how he wanted their interaction to proceed given, he sat up a little bit and took another look at the small painted portrait in the locket. It lacked some finer details of course, and it didn't show her body, so he gave a shrug and made an attempt based on what his mind could guess were the finer details. The end result was...reminiscent of her mother but still a long ways off. The face looked a bit warped and not quite right for a human let alone her mother that she knew so well, hair color and style was about right compared to the painting though. The body on the other hand wasn't busty enough, very plain proportions that weren't ugly by any means but just completely average. The body was female though and completely nude, giving her a full view of everything save for the ass considering the Tanuki was still sitting down. He, or rather she in this instance, shrugged again and waited for her judgement on how close it was. Not really expecting that he had hit the mark at this stage.

Was he really doing it? Saeko felt a little thrill of anticipation course through her...Mingling with that perverse, taboo excitement!

Oh God, I'm really going to- she thought, biting her lip just so, as the tanuki's form flowed and shifted...! She could tell she was definitely having an effect on him - All the better, too, because this was totally getting to her. Of course, her portrait didn't have that level of fine detail necessary...

-As the changes settled, her breath caught. She looked...

Well. Close. Not quite detailed, but then again...It was pretty good for a first try! There was a sense of similarity, like a resemblance glimpsed from far, far away - The kind that made you blink and look twice, only to realize that it was a passing fancy, part of one's imagination!

But that just meant leading him on a little more...Giving him motivation to play along!

It looks like tanuki are into role-playing, too...Who'd have guessed? Saeko's tongue darted over her lips, as she began to undo the lacings of her armor...

"She's bustier than I am," she purred, her hands sliding up, up and over her smooth flanks - A little moan of desire purring from her lips, as her pale, perfect breasts pushed free at last! Nimble fingers pushed them together, accentuating their swell...Her voice lower, huskier, curvy hips rolling as she sauntered forward! "And I really am my mother's daughter - You could say she looks more like my...older sister~?"

She let that tantalizing idea hang in the air, her breath coming faster, faster - Even as she couldn't help but think how naughty this would've looked in the arcade game!

Let's see...

"Welcome, Mother~" she cooed, low and sweet. "I know Father's been gone for a long, long time..."

...A perverted echo of her objectives!

"But you said you were going to teach me how to properly please a man..." She let her gaze slide over her 'mother's' body...Hoping that was enough of a prompt for a more accurate image of her!...

"I know I've been a bad, bad girl, Mother...But please-" There was a sultry lilt to her voice, now - "Maybe you could be my bride?" The words were low, husky, trembling with pent-up tension! "It's so, so wrong...But it's just us here. No-one's ever going to know~"

She leaned in close, her lips grazing her 'mother's' ear...Arching her back, ever-so-slightly, her nipples stiffening as the last of the lamellar fell away! "I've wanted you for so long - As a woman, not just as your daughter. So, please..."

The words hung in the air, for one delicious moment...

"-Let me touch you. Let me taste you. Let me have you...!"

Her words were helpful as he, well she in these moments, considered and altered the form to adjust in the direction given. The woman's breasts filled out further, even surpassing Saeko's own, and settled to a voluptuously full manner that would almost appear comical but stopped just shy. They retained a high level of perkiness but couldn't match Saeko's with their added size, sagging down somewhat but still being absolutely wonderful to look at with a softness that just begged to be squeezed and groped; any man would dream of having his shaft drowned between the two mounds of flesh on display. As far as Saeko was concerned she didn't really know how her mother's bare breasts looked for certain but this seemed just about as close to what her imagination had presented as possible.

There was a little more concentration on the woman's face as the other, more subtler, details tried to emulate and shift to something resembling a more matronly Saeko. Between the loose idea of the portrait, and the concept of being an older sister to Saeko, the features shifted much better into place to a point that looked quite close to her mother but still just slightly off. It would do for a fantasy, akin to a dream, though if scrutinized too much she seemed like a relation; maybe an aunt. Of course, the imagery of Saeko's mother in this instance still had elements that made her appear otherwise untouched by man or otherwise, something which the reality simply couldn't be true, but that was hardly a problem for Saeko now was it?

As she gave herself over to the fantasy and tempted the Tanuki with her desires, incestuous desires to lay with her own mother no less, it was clear that her mother-to-be was feeling the heat as well; evidenced by an increase in her heart rate and faster breathing that saw her now enlarged chest rising and falling in a far more delicious fashion. It seemed for a moment that she didn't know what to say, like perhaps this roleplaying just wouldn't work out, but then she spoke in a low and authoritative tone laced thick with uncertainty but also desire. "It's not right...you shouldn't lay with flesh and blood but...I can't deny my needs..." Her hands reached up to Saeko's shoulders and pulled her close, forcing their lips to meet as she kissed her 'daughter' passionately. As their plush lips pressed against one another, so too did their breasts squeeze together. Sensitive nipples brushed against sensitive nipples and the woman moaned deeply, only to be dulled by the kiss.

"Oh Gods, they're huge-"

The virtual vixen hadn't seen her mother's breasts like this, not even when she'd been the - willing - captive of the Oni-buta! But this...So round, so full...they made her mouth water, a thrill of pure perverted desire racing through her! A hot shiver raced up the samurai-ko'a spine, her sleek throat working just so-

And her hot, shivery "Yesssssss~" thrummed from deep, deep within, as those gorgeous features shifted to resemble her own! The effect wasn't perfect - But it was more than enough for her...!

It was the voice that made her melt...Her back arching, as their breasts pushed together, her mother's nipples against her own! The friction sent a thrill through her, as their lips met - In an incestuous, lesbian kiss!

Saeko's soft, puckered lips came to rest on her mother's full ones - She smelled faintly of sake, intoxicating the virtual vixen even as they made out! Her tongue pushed between her mother's lips, folding across her own, greedily slurping the saliva right out of her mouth while she moaned out loud. It was a long, deep, passionate sucking kiss. It was lewder than anything she'd ever seen, and so perfectly matched what was happening below...

"Mmmmnnn-nnnnnn~"

The lovely swordswoman's slim fingers delved between her mother's thighs, finding the hard pearl of her pleasure...Teasing, caressing, two fingers stroking her nether lips over and over again, grinding shamelessly against her! Her own nipples were diamond-hard from the warm, warm contact - From a fantasy come to life - only spurred on by her words...

"Nnnnn - shlucckkkk - be my wife, mother~! I need you...I have to have you~!"

She broke the kiss, coming up for air...Her free one cupping one full breast, fingers tugging at the nipple!

"Forget alllllll about father...And become mine~!"

Before her mother could respond, Saeko's head dipped down - Her lips wrapping around the hard bud - suckling eagerly, her molten gaze meeting her mother's-!

Even in this form the Tanuki was indeed still tipsy if not outright drunk. Combined with the smell, and taste, of sake on her breath as they kissed the matronly woman was a bit slower and a bit more pliable in Saeko's arms than she likely would be otherwise. Then again, there was a sensation in Saeko's mind that women were meant to be submissive and meek compared to men so perhaps this fantasy was closer to the truth than not?

In any case, her mother moaned even deeper into the kiss as those fingers rubbed against her sex. In moments the wetness had begun to leak out of her folds and coat her daughter's fingers with the proof of her arousal. It was all the woman could do to focus on Saeko's pleading words of passion as the kiss was broken, staring wordlessly in response before the samurai-ko lowered herself down and sucked eagerly upon the hardened nipple.

Saeko's gaze said even more than her words as she stared in unabashed lust, the need to lay with her mother inflamed by the fantasy and with a chance to live out this desire by a very convincing proxy. Her mother wrapped her hands around Saeko's back and pulled her close, shoving her face against the large face of her breast even further so that she couldn't pull away even if she wanted to. "Ooohhh yes! It seems...ah...that you don't need as much teaching as I thought~"

Bodies pressed together in the throes of passion, the woman's left thigh slipped between Saeko's legs and rubbed slowly back and forth in a writhing fashion to stimulate her womanhood in kind. Although her hands were mostly busy with holding Saeko close, she did try to shift them to run through to long, black hair of her daughter while the suckling continued and the heat of their bodies continued to grow towards crescendo. The gentle forest breeze was titillating by comparison as it blew across the light beads of sweat that started to form on their flesh, making it even more tempting to stay close to one another in the moment.

It was a shame no-one was recording this...It'd have made for the hottest advertisement for the game ever! That thought flashed through Saeko's mind, her lips wrapped around her mother's nipple, suckling hungrily...Her soft moan welling up from deep within, as she felt the slick wetness of her mother's arousal clinging to her slim fingers-!

"Nnnnnn, mmmmnnn~" That shivery, breathless sound she made...Her big brown eyes half-lidded, hazy...only became more intense as her mother clutched Saeko close! She had no intention of trying to escape - But now she couldn't, not even if she wanted to, her tongue circling the diamond-hard nipple, her free hand cupping her mother's pale, perfect breasts!

And then it was the virtual vixen's turn to gasp, as she felt her mother's thigh rubbing against the smooth join of her legs! She lifted her hips just so, grinding against her, her midnight hair rustling as Saeko's mother ran her nimble fingers through it...

God, this is so hot-

She didn't stop, her fingers grinding against her mother's inner walls, her tongue and lips working...Her bust pressing up against the voluptuous doppelganger's luscious curves-!

"So tight~" Saeko slurred, almost drooling the words...Oh-so-aware of how her own body was responding, the thrill of lust racing up her spine-!

"Haaaa, haaaa ~ Don't hold back...Just give yourself to me, mother~!"

Indeed it would be a wonderful sight for any passer by, or anyone peering upon the screen of the arcade cabinet in the real world. Two women, both conventionally perfect in their beauty but in slightly different ways, entangled together in the throes of passion that saw them wriggling and writhing against each other as the haze of enjoyment grew to fog over their minds in unison.

The minutes passed in this fashion with both women stimulating each other in near equal regard until the first orgasm rolled through her mother's body, the walls of her sex squeezing down around the invading fingers in a rhythmic fashion while sweet moans escape her plump lips. "Ohh...oohhh...yesss~" Her voice was like the purr of a cat, comforting but still something of a predator all the same; still holding a faint ounce of danger that belied the truth of the tanuki hiding beneath this shapely form.

She couldn't articulate her demands so well in these moments but she also didn't need to as she cupped Saeko's head and shifted the woman's mouth over to her other breast, ensuring that each nipple received an appropriate amount of attention like this. Meanwhile her thigh was so smooth and soft that the grinding action of the samurai-ko delivered no pain or discomfort, just pure pleasure as she rolled her hips back and forth and all but humped her mother's leg to find her own budding release.

Once she was calmed down enough to properly speak, having ridden the wave of pleasure from her first release, the matronly woman presented her plans for taking things up another notch. "It's not enough to show your...mmm...passion as a woman for your partner. A good woman knows to serve her man, to put herself before him and accept his place as her better~" At this point she pulled Saeko away from her chest and created a small enough space between them that their eyes could meet in a more clear fashion, staring face to face. As she did so, the woman shifted her leg out from beneath her daughter and spread her thighs apart to provide clear and easy access to her womanhood. "Show me that you understand the lesson. Treat me like your future husband."

As Saeko's mother came - As the voluptuous samurai-wife's tight, tight folds clenched down on her daughter's eager fingers! - Saeko moaned too...Dark spots dancing in her field of vision, her slim fingers sliding out of her, slick and dripping!

Her eyes went half-lidded, hazy, as she brought them to her lips-

"Delicious," she husked, her tongue lapping at them - Licking them clean! "You taste so sweet, mother..."

But then it was her turn, as Saeko's hungry mouth was guided to her other breast...A little mewl of pleasure coursing through her, as she suckled hungrily-! As her own hips rolled, grinding her mother's smooth thigh, her moan thrummed along that warm, warm connection-

"-cumming-"

...And her entire body shuddered, deliciously, her back arching as a wave of pleasure shot through her! She clung to her mother, whimpering in hazy delight, her breath positively steaming in the air as her tongue coiled against that pink nipple...Leaving Saeko all hazy, all suggestible! As their gazes met, Saeko's low "Yes~" purred from her lips - Her eyes sliding down, down, to the smooth join between her mother's thighs!

"Then - Please excuse me..." she husked, her head dipping down, down! Her nimble touch stroked her mother's womanhood, her eyes avid...Canting her head back, looking up at her, even as her breath caressed those pink folds-

"Please allow Saeko-chan...To service you~!"

Her ponytail swayed, as her tongue slid against her mother's sopping pussy...Tasting her, lapping away. Her touch found the hard pearl of her mother's pleasure, stroking s-l-o-w-l-y, teasing the sensitive nub - Saeko's own legs trembling beneath her, resisting the urge to slide her own fingers into her still-craving pussy!

This is so hot~ she had time to think, as she eased a finger into those silken depths...Her gaze half-lidded, hazy, hot enough to melt an iceberg as it curled within her mother!

"Haaa, haaaa...How does that feel~?" Saeko positively purred - Her voice smoky with lust, drawing back to plant some light kisses on her mother's clit, giving herself a moment to catch her breath...

-Even as the schlllt-schlllttt of her eager touch continued!

Her mother was pleased by the eager obedience, reaching down to rung her hands through Saeko's hair and of course to help push the woman's face in extra tight to her sex. "Mmm...yes that's it...keep...mmm...going." Meanwhile her thighs pressed inward to squeeze at the sides of the samurai-ko's face, pinning her in place more or less as a sign of her enjoyment of this treatment.

The gentle breeze almost seemed to caress Saeko's exposed flesh, the faint and fleeting sensation of gentle hands roaming her body came and went yet always remained just out of reach; more like an illusion than reality. Here she was, resting upon the grass and burying her face between her mother's thighs while otherwise having the time of her life. "Eat mommy out...make me cum and cum again~" Her husky tone was clearly lost in the moments just as her daughter was, though she still maintained enough cognizance to pull her daughter's face into her pussy again and again as if to spur the girl on in a similar manner to how one might coax a horse to gallop.

At the feel of her mother's fingers running through her hair, Saeko was only too eager to redouble her efforts! Her half-slurred "Yes~" purred from her lips, as she felt those thighs squeeze down, holding her head in place-

-schllllt-schllllt-schllllttttt-

Her skin tingling from those phantom caresses, buried tongue-deep in her mother! The heady thought made the lovely samurai-ko's toes curl...Her heady "Mmmmmppphhhh~" slurring from deep, deep within! Her own fingers delved between her thighs, finding her sopping pussy, grinding against it-

Oh God, this is so-

A crackling surge of pure sexual electricity shot up Saeko's spine, her curvy hips bucking instinctively-! As her eyes hazed over, between moans, one thought raced through her mind...

Gonna cum-!

"That's - haaa, haaaaa - So good~" she whimpered, her busy form writhing in place - "Cum for me, mother...Pleasssshhh cum all you can-!" Saeko's words were half-slurred, her tongue grinding against those silken folds - That sweet taste filling her mind, blotting out all thought!

As if perfectly timed, Saeko's mother too reached her peak at the same time Saeko herself did. The samurai-ko would feel those thighs shiver and trembled against her face as the blissful motes of pleasure shot through the matronly woman's body, moaning out loudly with just enough restraint not to cry and scream to the heavens above. The flow of her fluids increased only slightly, the woman not being anything close to a 'squirter', but the way that her walls convulsed matched the movements of her legs and it was clear that Saeko was sharing in this sweet, albeit lewd and possibly shameful, moment of release with her mother-to-be. If anyone happened to be watching the screen of the cabinet from the real world then they'd be in for a treat.

Things slowly wound down from there as the two women panted and rested against each other, the soft grass and gentle breeze making the place idyllic to the extreme. Unfortunately, as Saeko collected herself, she eventually found that the calming of her mother's body was less of just a readiness for more and moreso an indication that she'd fallen asleep. Her mother, or rather the tanuki, didn't change forms so the busty and matronly body was still fully on display for her enjoyment but stamina was certainly not a boon of the creature and there was no real indication that she'd be able to wake her lover up again.

As Saeko's mother convulsed beneath her - That sweet taste filling her mind! - Saeko's own body convulsed! She moaned out loud, her shapely form juddering...

Can't believe I'm-

But then her fingers drove into herself, and her world went white!

"Uuuuu! Uuuuu, uuuuuu, uuuuuu-"

She was cumming. Cumming so hard she writhed in place. Cumming as her busty mother clutched her close, letting her come up for air at last...The lovely samurai-ko panting as she tried to catch her breath!

"Shhhhooo good~" she cooed - But from the snore that rose from her mother's lips, Saeko realized: The tanuki had totally fallen asleep again! She lay there for long, long moments, nestling against her voluptuous form - Until, at last, she'd ease herself back, panting minutely!

Her creamy skin sheened with sweat, the midnight-haired beauty was deliciously, entirely exhausted...Her ponytail swaying, her tongue darting over her lips as she fastened her armor-

Oh God, I can't believe I...she thought, a slow shiver racing through the virtual vixen as she prepared to depart...

I can't believe it was so much fun!

A short but sweet encounter indeed as she recovered her wits and caught her breath, eventually managing to clad herself in her armor once more. Taking one last look at the sexy, motherly figure of the shapeshifted tanuki, Saeko managed to will herself forward to push on through the forest and leave the possibilities behind. She had an island to save after all and such temptations of the flesh were as dangerous to her goal as was a sharp blade or claw.

Following the path was a simple endeavor at this point and nothing else out of the ordinary occurred. The walk was peaceful and relaxing, a nice and fitting end to the second stage, the Yokai Forest. As the path began to open up and the trees faded away, everything blurred into black as red text appeared in her vision; likely mirroring what the screen of the cabinet displayed.

Stage Complete

Now entering Stage 3:
Onsen Town

When her vision returned to normal she found herself on a simple road that carved through rolling hills. In the distance was the dominant mountain range and the large castle that stood atop the peaks loomed with promise of danger, the location of the final boss; the Dark Samurai. However, before she reached the mountains themselves, she noted a small village nestled into a series of jagged cliffs. The path winded downward towards the simple homes and the larger structure that dominated the center. There weren't many homes here but the place was absolutely filled to the brim with onsen, or hot springs. The waters looked warm and soothing to the point that Saeko could immediately envision how good a soak would feel upon her weary body.

john-powell-hiyoshi-inn.jpg

Something told Saeko that the tanuki was going to get a lot of use out of the new form! As long as news never got back to Saeko's mother, well...

-She was definitely going to be heading back along this way at some point.

As the virtual vixen made her way along the path, she could feel the change in the air...Made explicit when the 'Stage Complete' notification unscrolled before her!

I wonder if that's how I was supposed to win it~ she thought, a little giggle teased from her lips - Even as she squared her shoulders, her lissome legs carrying her along...Wondering what would come next! As it turned out, she wouldn't have to wait long for her answer...

Onsen Town?

A momentary darkness descended. When it lifted, Saeko was...somewhere else. The mountains loomed in the distance, but a reprieve beckoned - As she shaded her eyes against the sunlight, she could see the small village ahead! After a long journey like this...She could definitely use the rest.

"Wow..." Saeko murmured, as she made her way towards the village; It was a beautiful place, she had to admit. All kinds of picturesque - And a nice break from the open road!

No time like the present...She'll make her way towards the onsen. She could definitely use a hot soak before she found a place to rest for the night: Maybe they'd have some information on the dangers that awaited her!

This might be her last chance to pick up supplies...She should definitely prepare herself for the road ahead.

The bubbling sounds of hot, soothing spring water floated through the air as she climbed down the winding stairs towards the village proper. It wasn't a large place but most of the population seemed to be enjoying the waters during the fine day, both men and women nude and happily bathing to their heart's content. Saeko would see at least one general store manned by a middle aged gentleman and one younger blacksmith that was working up a sweat as he hammered away at some hot metal on his anvil. While most of the people were more focused on their own relaxation, the samurai-ko did find some smiling faces and friendly bows from individuals as she passed. The place seemed as peaceful and idyllic as her home town was, though she keenly remembered how quickly that failed to last.

Interesting to note that, although this town was built primarily on and around the hot springs, there was a small river that flowed down from some of the jutting rock walls and flowed out of the village that was either entirely formed of bubbling spring water or was simply warmed up by the proximity. Her eyes could trail this river and see it wind off into the distance as it appeared to connect to the ocean at the coast a few miles away. Visible through a notable gap in the otherwise solid walls that surrounded the inset village that was assuredly carved out by the flowing waters long ago.

A young woman in a simple white and read kimono paused from washing clothing and bowed as Saeko came near, speaking up as the first NPC to commune directly with her. "Welcome to Onsen Town stranger. We haven't had any visitors through the Yokai Forest in a long time, you must surely be tired after the difficult trek. Obviously you can see the inn is ahead in the center of the village but if you need any information or directions to anything else then feel free to ask any of us, we'd all be happy to help."

She had to admit - It was a beautiful place! There was a pleasant warmth to the air, the faint bubbling of spring water like a counterpoint to the chatter of the townsfolk...Saeko's gaze drawn to the general store and the forge! She was definitely going to visit them...

-Once she'd tried the waters for herself, of course!

"Thank you for your hospitality," Saeko said, dipping her head in a little nod. So she was another NPC...Sometimes, it was hard to tell!

"I'm looking forward to bathing in the onsen...But before I do, I'd like to know if you've had any news from the lands beyond."

Saeko was oh-so-aware that they were closer to the enormous outpouring of darkness she'd seen in that dream / cutscene of hers...The thought of it made her slim fingers rise, as she toyed with her ponytail. As idyllic as this place was, the raven-haired beauty had to remind herself that things would only get more dangerous further in...

"-Has anything unusual happened, recently?"

Once she'd spoken to the girl, she'd continue on her way to the Inn! It occurred to her that she ought to see if she could upgrade her weapons and armor - Not to mention stock up on supplies - but that could wait until after she'd had a nice, refreshing bath! After all, she'd come all this way...It'd be a shame not to sample the town's main attraction!

The young woman shook her head at the question. "I'm afraid not. We mostly rely on traveler's to tells us about what is happening on the island and we haven't had many for a time." When Saeko narrowed her focus towards unusual events there was a sudden shift in the woman's demeanor as she grew a bit nervous and her hands fidgeted, eyes casting left to right before she breathed, swallowed, and tried to appear calm and in control. "Hehe, no...of course not. Onsen Town is a peaceful place. Enjoy the waters, relax, and rest."

It didn't seem like the samurai-ko would get any more information from the woman as she returned to her laundry, though it was obvious that something wasn't quite right in this place just by that little exchange. As she pressed on to the large inn at the center, Saeko could step through the open doorway and into the wooden building which was built upon the main source of water and raised up just above the spring itself. Small wooden bridges provided walkway access, though stepping off of them would only see her in what appeared to be maybe chest-height water at the deepest so there was hardly any danger associated with the path.

Behind a counter inside was another young woman, this one wearing a silk kimono of pink coloration with white lotus flower designs upon it. The dress style completely concealed her body but it was obvious that the shape of her body was more curvaceous than average, more than likely a talk of the town as it were. "Welcome traveler. You must be tired. Would you like a room for the evening? A regular room is five koku while a suite would cost you ten." The prices caused some minor alarm for the fact that Saeko hadn't been given any money during this entire game, not even having taken any with her when she left her home town. Either she had somehow missed all the opportunities for wealth or this was just another intentional design towards the lewd and lecherous like the rest of the game had pushed her towards thus far.

Callie might not be a genius, but...You didn't need to be a genius to tell that something was definitely up. This town probably had a dark secret - Or two...!

She'd seen enough horror movies to hope that there wasn't a cult involved, and that they weren't secretly in league with dark powers...But she supposed she'd have to find out for herself. The lovely samurai-ko had made an even more troubling discovery, though-

I don't have any money?

It took her a moment to realize it...And a moment longer for it to sink in!

It can't be...

How had she not picked up any money in the interim? Beneath the patient gaze of the curvy young woman, Saeko went through the motions of patting herself down, to see if she hadn't somehow inexplicably forgot about a fortune...Only to confirm for herself that, yes, she was penniless.

"I...I'm afraid I'm short of coin at the moment," Saeko said, as gracefully as she could. Her bust rose and fell against her lamellar breastplate, her hands at her sides as her gaze slid over the surprisingly voluptuous woman...

"As it happens, I'm looking for employment...Is there anything I could do to earn some coin?"

Perhaps this place was hiring...! Either way, she needed to earn some coin to progress - She wouldn't get far without any money in hand!

Back
Top Bottom