Anjeru's hangout~

Zalvek said:
I've managed to beat... 2 Challenge songs. xD They're not as hard as I'd have expected though. -Nod-
Oni/Challenge difficulty isn't necessarily harder then heavy - In fact, it's usually easier. It's just an alternate step pattern that typically better exemplifies the beat of the song.

Yeah, I actually noticed that as well Trygon. I guess I still kind of expected something from it since I had never really tried them before.

Hey, would you happen to know why some people call them Oni? o_O I've always been confused by that.

Ah, yes I'm aware of that. ^^; I was just wondering if there was some other reason it had that name.

I think it's just a name they gave it.
Like how the other levels have multiple names.
Oni just means they're challenge songs.

D'aw, and here I was hoping for some deep philosophical surreal reasoning from Konami...

Oh well, can't expect too much from the same company who makes Yu-Gi-Oh cards. .___.;

There might be.
Like I said, that's only my guess.

Lol.
And yu-gi-oh cards aren't all that bad.
I like to collect the really pretty ones, like the ladies.
^_^;;

Oh don't get me wrong, I do like the art for them as well.
I have three Red-Eyes Black Dragons... They're sexy. xD

Anjeru said:
There might be.
Like I said, that's only my guess.

Lol.
And yu-gi-oh cards aren't all that bad.
I like to collect the really pretty ones, like the ladies.
^_^;;

I still have the cards you gave me. *Cnuggles*

Zalvek said:
D'aw, and here I was hoping for some deep philosophical surreal reasoning from Konami...

Oh well, can't expect too much from the same company who makes Yu-Gi-Oh cards. .___.;
You better not be stepping to Konami. Castlevania for LIFE!

Anj: Yes, yes they are.

Naw, I love them too much to hate them. I just like to bust their chops over that matter from time to time. Besides, they also do Beatmania, which I love too.

Back
Top Bottom