Haha, this is true.

Trygon is very convincing. XD

:shock:
I'm doomed.
DOOMED.
Doomed, I tell you.

May as well just give into defeat now.
T.T
All of my excuses will just be thrown away.

Zalvek said:
Mmm... Chai Lattes are so creamy and good... ~_~
It's like an orgasm in a cup ^_^ Of course, assuming it's done well. Surprisingly, it is possible to fuck up steamed milk lol

DJBayview said:
hey look, I'm here now.

watch out, or you'll activate my trap card.
OH NO!

Notte: thrown away? No. Carefully disassembled and made to appear foolish via the might of my LOGIC POWAH, maybe.

Zalvek said:
Ugh... don't even get me started on Cappucinos when it comes to steamed milk. >.<
Cappuccinos are a biiiitch. I like making my froth tight and creamy, not airy, but it's so hard to get enough tight foam for a cappuccino.

I try to make mine as rich as possible, which is why I like breve Cappucinos best. Also, making skim milk foam SUCKS! X_x

I'm back!
And my knees hurt. I really should invest in a better DDR pad... and carpet flooring.

No idea.
Just...bored?
Wanted to comment on something.

Eee!
Welcome back Zal-chan!
How did you do?

Eh, I did okay. I tried beating a few songs that I'm stuck on. I got about 30 seconds further in each... I'm still no good at the 1/32nd notes they ask you to hit sometimes... X___X

I've managed to beat... 2 Challenge songs. xD They're not as hard as I'd have expected though. -Nod-

DDR isn't really my thing, hehe. I'm pretty good at FFR though :) Amazing as a matter of fact. Top tier in Illinois ^_^

Well... I was 2 years ago lol

Back
Top Bottom