Anjeru's hangout~

HaveYouEverDreamed said:
You forgot the classic "Ending: Horatio puts on his dark sunglasses and walks away".

Like, almost always. He always says something "profound" and then slips on his sunglasses and turns away or the camera pans out or something equally "epic".

It's mindless TV mystery/drama/nonsense... Then again, most shows these days are unless we're talking the Discovery/History channels or something. In either case, I still like it. :: shrug :: Easily entertained, I guess.

@ Mirran: AHAH. Hahaha...
Sunglasses. <3~

Of course~<3
Can't forget the sunglasses~

The only show I will watch fanatically...Dexter..though season 3 was kinda weak.

Mirran said:
Kaziel said:
I <3 Horatio (in that non-sexual way)!
how about now?
02192009244.jpg

02192009245.jpg

..You have Aviators.

YOU HAVE AVIATORS!

I want fucking Aviators! Give me yours dammit!

Yup along with tight jeans, indie band hoodies, and a perma scowl or depressed look while standing in line anywhere..

Mirran said:
lol, I'm not really a Hipster (oh god no XD) but I like to joke that I am a lot.

We know..you're only there for the music and the cawk not the fashion

Pretty much, Anansi. If it's known by anyone outside of the town it was created in you lose points. If it's only known by some of the band members, then you get bonus points.

The obvious answer is to play some songs with friends, record them, release them on CDs but don't tell anyone but yourself about them, and walk around with the shirt you made for your band that you only made one copy of.

That or they have to absolutely despise their fans and their fame to the point of borderline aggression.

Addendum: I just realized one of my RPs was with someone who was underaged. That explains the lack of replies.

FEEL DIRTY! FEEL DIRTY! *shudders in a corner*

I'm going on a date to a zombie survivalist seminar hosted by max brooks...win

OH! I'm a Solar Eclipse, lol
*sighs softly*
Yeah, I ish half-bored.
If I didn't have these RPs I am doin,
I might have ran in circles talking to the voices again....

Weird thing was, I played with this guy on DRP too but he wasn't banned for being underage.

Sad. =( I liked his style.

Back
Top Bottom