Anjeru's hangout~

I also love cake! Among any other pastries... or sweets... I am such a sucker for sweets. >.<
And yis, punch them for me Anji. : 3
I'd be totally fine with trading K, I miss snow. D:

Nurse_K said:
Wanna trade? I'm in the Northeast. It snowed today. It sucked. xD
Uhmyeah.

It's a fucking BLIZZARD outside my window right now.

I can barely see outside. D:
But it still won't be enough to cancel class tomorrow, I can pretty much guarantee that. Suckage.

That, indeed, does suck.

*grabs her sword off the wall*
Time to kill's meh some power people's!
=^-^=

I know what you mean HYED (I abbriviated...I hope you don't hate me for it xD). They won't cancel our classes either. I'll have to drag my ass through the snow. What fun.

Anjeru said:
@Anansi: It's not hard to build a person up, really. Especially those with self-loathing issues and such, because they, in a sense, want for something to point out that they aren't as horrible as they tend to think they are.

Also...I LOVE CAKE! <3

@Zalvek: thats...kinda sucky. Want me to beat up the power people's?

Choices always were a problem for you.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow,
What you need is someone strong to use you..
Like me,
Like me.

@General: I'm in the northeast..I didn't see any snow..anyway..headed home...

NC sucks! Lol
Its a different season each week or day!

CARAMEL AND BUTTERSCOTCH!!!

I'm too emo to get an ego, lol

Nurse_K said:
I know what you mean HYED (I abbriviated...I hope you don't hate me for it xD). They won't cancel our classes either. I'll have to drag my ass through the snow. What fun.
Haha.
You can just call me Dreamer.
I totally get my name changed. Though to what, I've no idea...

Anyways.
Yes.
It sucks.
Last year we had like five snow days... The year before I got here this campus got enough snow to reach some of the second story windows in some of the buildings... Classes were canceled for a week straight. It was RIDICULOUS. People thought I was insane for wanting to come here. @__@;
We haven't had any snow days yet this year. :/ It's sad. College snow days are, like... The best.
So good. <3 Make my life.

*Goes poof for a few moments, then comes back*
Okay, all done Zal-Chan! <3

WA sucks the most ;-;

Dreamer sounds good to me!

Yeah, there are hills EVERYWHERE here. So you're either on top of one, or at the bottom of one. Both options suck royally.

Notice how I just said this here instead of making a topic... because all the lovely ladies are already here <333 (lol, I love that phrase "Lovely Ladies")(

LOLZ.

I do not have a Mirran phone number.
NOTTOMENTION...
I should totally be doing stats homework instead of calling Mirran.
ANDAND:
I'm not an attractive lady?
(well, I am a lady, but attractive? that's up for your own interpretation)
So.

Epic fail on two (two and a half? three?) fronts.
xP

And Mirran, you live in Canada. That's international calling, which equals = $$$$$$$$.

Why don't you just play?

Mirran, I'm going to suggest what I always suggest when a person is in your predicament, and you have two options:

1. Fap.

Or

2. Online Bubblewrap.

lol Bubble wrap, why is that so strangely addictive? Every time I buy appliances or something that comes in a big box, I can't help myself from getting into the bubble wrap..

Light Yagami_KIRA said:
lol Bubble wrap, why is that so strangely addictive? Every time I buy appliances or something that comes in a big box, I can't help myself from getting into the bubble wrap..

I know, right? XD
It's so wonderfully addictive to play with~

Very, but it causes others to look at you oddly. I was caught popping bubble wrap at a Christmas party because it came with a gift my girlfriend bought. You should of seen the look my sister gave me. lol

Back
Top Bottom