Anjeru's hangout~

Me tooooooooo. She's a cutie. Booth is alright too. Sorta.

I'd much rather do Mark Harmon though. xDD

Hehe, on Bones, they're investigating a murder from Imagicon! I donno if Imagicon actually exists, but there's all the cosplayers running around.

Nurse_K said:
Me tooooooooo. She's a cutie. Booth is alright too. Sorta.

I'd much rather do Mark Harmon though. xDD

Hehe, on Bones, they're investigating a murder from Imagicon! I donno if Imagicon actually exists, but there's all the cosplayers running around.
I don't know either, but that's awesome XD

Nope, she wasn't. I just don't know how to listen to television. She stepped on a toad, got toad yuck on her, that's how they knew where to go look for stuff.

Got ittttttt.

Kaziel said:
I <3 Horatio (in that non-sexual way)!
:: pops in to randomly intervene on the conversation which she was not previously part of ::

I <3 CSI: Miami. I'm pretty sure I've seen almost every episode of that show in existence. >>;

... And I didn't mean to quote anyone. :: sigh ::

I really hate not being able to edit my posts.

Oh well.

:: pops back out of the thread... goes back to lurking around BM ::

HaveYouEverDreamed said:
Kaziel said:
:: pops in to randomly intervene on the conversation which she was not previously part of ::

I <3 CSI: Miami. I'm pretty sure I've seen almost every episode of that show in existence. >>;
Me too, me too!~<3

CSI Summary for every episode ever: We have a murder...it was this guy, we have all sorts of evidence pointing to this guy *reaches halfway point* Oh shit the guy turned up dead or we found evidence implicating another guy woooo

Kaziel said:
how about now?
02192009244.jpg

02192009245.jpg

Something tells me I should be really glad I'm behind the firewall and those images are blocked... o.o;

You forgot the classic "Ending: Horatio puts on his dark sunglasses and walks away".

Like, almost always. He always says something "profound" and then slips on his sunglasses and turns away or the camera pans out or something equally "epic".

It's mindless TV mystery/drama/nonsense... Then again, most shows these days are unless we're talking the Discovery/History channels or something. In either case, I still like it. :: shrug :: Easily entertained, I guess.

@ Mirran: AHAH. Hahaha...
Sunglasses. <3~

Back
Top Bottom