Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anjeru's hangout~

Dogpile! *pounces on Anj-sama and Selo-san*

And I've only paintballed once, but it was a ton of fun =D

If you had fun paint balling either your really good or the other guys where doing it wrong! *chuckles and shoots you in the belly with my paintball gun.*

*wiggles around and gets comfortable with two guys on top of him*
I've been in Home Tournaments plenty of times...
Not sure exactly how good all of us are,
But I won about 4 out of 10 or 11 tournaments, lol

I have an extremely accurate but slow firing gun so i spend my time on the field making people not have fun. Shooting at face guards, crotches, hands, basically any where that the ball will break easily and make you not want to play against me anymore. I hit one guy in the mouth vents 4 times in one day. He leaves the field if i walk on.

Hehe, if you came by where I am at,
Good luck actually finding me ^,.,^
Yeah, I only won 4 or the 'tournaments' we had, but it doesn't mean I was 'killed' in the other ones ^,.,^

In order to win our tournaments you just need to shoot enough people or capture a flag.
We each have our own colored paintballs, so we know who shot who....for the most part, lol

Yea i play speed ball. 5 guys on a field half the size of a basket ball court. about a dozen inflatable barriers its nuts. The sound of paint balls slamming into the hollow canvas sounds like cannons going off. I love it ... its intense!

Im a big guy though so i have the benefit of being nearly "bullet proof" I get shot 10-40 times per game before i get a burst. My buddy painted death proof on my visor as a gag when the movie came out. Hurts like hell but being able to step out and aim my shots just is not fair.

I used a simple paintball gun, just had my own hand held scope ^,.,^
I would aim at people's helmets and shot the visor, blocking their view...
Eventually they said we can't do that but I did it anyway and got disqualified a bunch of the tournaments,
Hehe ^,.,^

hmmm, seems to have gone quiet in here...
what would get people talking....

So, anyone have any big convention plans coming up?
i know theirs a new comic con happening in long beach
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.longbeachcomiccon.com/p-1-long-beach-comic-con-registration.aspx">http://www.longbeachcomiccon.com/p-1-lo ... ation.aspx</a><!-- m -->
thoughts?

I'd love to go to a convention, since I've lived in South East Asia my whole life I've never been able to go to one T__T

Back
Top Bottom