Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anjeru's hangout~

Anjeru said:
Mew! Gomen nasai! *dives under the couch*
Uhh....Nii-Chan, I might be wrong on this, but I think it is:
Gomenisai, or Gomenasai...
Either way it should be one word, unless I messed up on my memory again...
OH! And *glomples!*
Ogenkai desu ka

It's gomen nasai, not sure if one word or not. In my three years in Sensei Morihara's class, I believe he always wrote it as two. Don't remember right now. My five years experience studying japanese fails me in the early hours of the morning.

*is glomped and falls over*
Genki desu ne, onii-chan.

Sanoci-kun(guessing you're a guy), ogenki desu ka?

Anjeru said:
It's gomen nasai, not sure if one word or not. In my three years in Sensei Morihara's class, I believe he always wrote it as two. Don't remember right now. My five years experience studying japanese fails me in the early hours of the morning.

*is glomped and falls over*
Genki desu ne, onii-chan.

Sanoci-kun(guessing you're a guy), ogenki desu ka?

That's cold, of course I'm a guy XD.

I'm doing alright though. You seem to know your Japanese. Now we should go back to English XD.

Are there any rps your interested in, I just returned to rping and need a partner for something.

Well, I've come to realize you can never be too sure. lol XD

I'm always up for RP's, even if at times I never get around to PM's.

Also...it feels so weird using a computer after being on bluemoon via my phone for months. @.@

Anjeru said:
Well, I've come to realize you can never be too sure. lol XD

I'm always up for RP's, even if at times I never get around to PM's.

Also...it feels so weird using a computer after being on bluemoon via my phone for months. @.@

Any type of rps your interested in? Obvious your into anime, so we have that in common at least.

CutePhoenix and I have two game based roleplays. She may have some semblence of what you are interested in.

Anjeru said:
CutePhoenix and I have two game based roleplays. She may have some semblence of what you are interested in.

Did you happen to check out my roleplay request thread? Cause if so I highly doubt that cause its hard for me to find the perfect roleplay partner. In which I've been searching for in for the longest time that I've been a roleplayer.

Anjeru said:
I haven't looked at it yet, no. I was attending to some of my administrator duties.

If you think this CutePheonix does have some similarities in roleplay interest you can have her PM if you like though.

Back
Top Bottom