Anjeru's hangout~

Oh my god.

Veras, I love you!
*glomps and hugs*

I will probably look at it later, when I'm actually able to access my desktop.

I have plenty of love to give! and it doesn't take much to earn it!
*smiles and sits in corner with her pink blanket*

sorry. all out of love right now. Plenty of marshmallows.

*snaps fingers, the fire starts again, absently puts a marshmallow on a skewer and puts it over the fire*

you want another rich caramel chocolate s'more, sis?

Haha, yay! I'm loved and adored ^_^

@Raz - I just read the first page, and though I agree with your point, I also don't feel that PVP is the place to throw in a *growl*. GD is the place for it, but PVP is a place where everything will be thrown back at you, so it's suggested you speak with proper grammar and not stray away from it with unnecessary roleplay actions.

It wasn't pvp at the point, I don't think. Or I wasn't paying attention to when it was moved exactly.

and as you may have seen if you scrolled to what i was just talking about, she growled as well. just in different marks. apparently, the "acceptable, age appropriate" marks.

It's in the pvp forums, and I'm not going to get into it here, cause this thread is flame-free, but I'm just saying I see both points, and I'll stick to that, cause I'm the adorable leech that clings to everyone here, and I don't want to ruin that image, cause it does serve as entertainment lol

Honestly? I think it's a really picky silly thing to point out. ._____.
It's like if I were to go to a debate, and ask someone to stop talking with an accent or lisp, it's just completely out of place and unnecessary...

Zalvek said:
Honestly? I think it's a really picky silly thing to point out. ._____.
It's like if I were to go to a debate, and ask someone to stop talking with an accent or lisp, it's just completely out of place and unnecessary...
If you say that for me talking about it, I only brought it up here because just about everyone in this forum, and at least half of bm, if not nearly all, does asterisks out of roleplaying.

Yeah, I just brought it up since it was mentioned and it really did irk me when I saw it... >.<

tinbinx said:
JosieAnna said:
tinbinx said:
*glomps JosieAnna* hellos
Eep! Hi's! How's yous? **wraps you in warm pink blanket too**
im good i has a very warm domo hoodie. your self?
Sleepy. But the roomate and the best friend went clubbing, and I won't be able to sleep until they're back. Silly? yeah. **looks at Raz** You honestly had to ask? I mean, seriously? Where's my caramel?

*pulls the marshmallow from the fire and puts it on the chocolate and graham.* you have to come get it. I don't feel like getting up.

*puts another 'mallow on the skewer* you want one, Anjeru-san?

KiKi Umara Death said:
*cuddles Veras still*....
*Cuddles close and squeezes* I posted over in the group RP, I'm not sure if you want to reply or if you think Ruby would serve a better response.

Raziel99 said:
*pulls the marshmallow from the fire and puts it on the chocolate and graham.* you have to come get it. I don't feel like getting up.

*puts another 'mallow on the skewer* you want one, Anjeru-san?
But...but....I's COMFY!!!! **sniffles** please? for your seester???? **cuddles under the blanket**

Meep! *falls over and is huggled by Veras* I'm sorry, tis just been an exhausting day.

And yes please, Raziel! I like smores.

*sighs and gets up, taking the s'more to you. Walks back, grumbling slightly as I lay back down on my back, arm out to cook the mallow for anji*

Nah. At least it won't for long. Since Brother Darling (note the sarcasm) is makin me get up for caramel...It would serve him right if I could resist.

JosieAnna said:
Nah. At least it won't for long. Since Brother Darling (note the sarcasm) is makin me get up for caramel...It would serve him right if I could resist.
*holds on to you* bwa ha ha now you cant go nowheres

Back
Top Bottom