Anjeru's hangout~

Argument with Trygon.

Life sucks when you have the truth of your mistakes and imperfections thrown on you.

Hey, I gots a question everyone...
Do you guys know of a good adult image hosting site? I think this new siggy I'm using may be pushing it a bit for Photobucket... ^^;

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.snapdrive.net">www.snapdrive.net</a><!-- w --> doesn't discriminate, honey =]

Eep, ouch.
I live around and am friends with Trygon. I've gotten it to my face, when I've been on his bad side.
o__o
I will never make that mistake again.

Meh, I am who I am.

Imperfections make the person.

Then I couldn't help but laugh at someone saying that using ** at anyplace in forums was childish.

*Cuddles close to KiKi*

@Raz - This is a roleplaying site, but we're not going to throw in 3 para actions in the middle of conversation to express a "hug". I disagree with whoever said using ** anywhere is childish. If I saw someone doing it in roleplay, I'd have to knock some ass, but overall? No

That's pretty much what I have said for as long as I have been roleplaying! and I said, I do it normal in roleplaying, but i use asterisks outside because i dont use quotes OOC, and she's like NO! CHILDISH!

lack of sleep is making me seem somewhat childish in my speech right now, though.

"Anji, I want you to stop using asterisks when you speak to me from now on. This is how we'll talk throughout the whole of the forums." He was spent from the long night of history homework, and his penis was starting to become hard with the thought of an end-night beat session.

Back
Top Bottom