Anjeru's hangout~

Eh, I posted what I had to say. That was about it. It is certainly fun to read though. -Nod- -Nod-

I posted my little bit. He's digging himself into a deeper hole. At first, he almost had a point, but then he just kept talking.

Although I do think that this was one of the few situations in which I've actually sworn a bit on here... o.o Surprising that it took me that long honestly.

Zalvek said:
Although I do think that this was one of the few situations in which I've actually sworn a bit on here... o.o Surprising that it took me that long honestly.
*Cuddles close to Zal and yawns* It's ok. Scared me a bit, but I forgive you ^_^

-Nuzzles and nips at- Hehe, I can be quite fierce if I need to. Just doesn't happen very much unless it's something I'm very passionate about. Or if it really frustrates me. Either or works.

Zalvek said:
-Nuzzles and nips at- Hehe, I can be quite fierce if I need to. Just doesn't happen very much unless it's something I'm very passionate about. Or if it really frustrates me. Either or works.
Eep! *Bites* I can frustrate you I bet =]

-Bites back softly on the wrist-
Eh, prolly. I have a temper problem at times too. ^^ More so in real life than here though.

KiKi Umara Death said:
*plays with braid*
Rawr! Come heeeere. *Smiles and opens up one arm, while staying against Zal to hug KiKi*

@Zal - I read, in the PvP I bitched about customers in ^_^
You're just mean to me though, you little tease

Back
Top Bottom