Anjeru's hangout~

o-o Wow.
The most I've ever stayed up is... 3 days I wanna say? I was pretty out of it by then. xD

Yeah, it was definitely an epic experience.
XD
My two best friends were staying over for the week and we bet on who'd stay up the longest.
One passed out at 6 days, I passed out at 7, and when the other friend saw we'd fallen asleep she did the same.
Lol.

Haha! That sounds like a fun competition... I need to try that with my friends some time. xD

Also, after reading the posts that occurred while I was sleeping, I want to state this now.
There is to be NO fighting in this thread. NO snide or rude comments, especially ones that are unprovoked.
I made this thread to provide a peaceful enviroment for my fellow members.
If anyone goes against this, I will go Superheroine on their ass so fast.

=^_^=

I was, too.

However, from what I gathered, reading over the posts, people were unjustly insulted and instigated by a user.

D<

Not allowed in here!

Kiki: Hi Kiki!

Awe, okay. *hugs* Nighty night Raziel-chan!

Meep!
*gets dizzy from all the hello's*
Hi everyone!
^_^;

*snugs Zal*
Yer siggy is even more distracting now.

-Nuzzles-
Nya, that seems to be the reaction everyone's had to it. ^^ I figured people would like the change. x3

Hehe, it's kind of what I do in my free time basically. ^_^;
-Purrs and licks- I have two <3's in your sig now! Yays! x3

Trygon said:
Anjeru said:
I was, too.

However, from what I gathered, reading over the posts, people were unjustly insulted and instigated by a user.

D<

Not allowed in here!

Kiki: Hi Kiki!
Who? And on what page?

Anansi, pages 105-107ish.

He insulted Raziel99 and got into a tiff with Lyra-chan.

I'm not sure its rule breaking worth as flaming, but I just don't want any crap in here.

>_<
Tis one reason I made the thread.

@Zalvek: Hehe, yeah! Two hearts cuz I doubly luffs you! Eeeee~ *is licked, pets*

Back
Top Bottom