Anjeru's hangout~

*cleans off a few more long twigs for marshmallows, then puts a fresh mallow on his stick and puts it over the fire.* I guess nobody wants any.

Raziel99 said:
*cleans off a few more long twigs for marshmallows, then puts a fresh mallow on his stick and puts it over the fire.* I guess nobody wants any.

T.T
I would, but I'm on a diet.

Didn't someone just tell someone else that affections as such belong outside of this thread?

Notte said:
Raziel99 said:

T.T
I would, but I'm on a diet.
*looks at Notte*
They are special fat-free ones. And decently low carbs. isn't the magic of internet food great? :D

But I actually had words and wasn't going on for multiple posts.

Raziel, yes, yes it is great. However, I want real ones now.

Notte said:

Theirs had words on occasion too, and yours did go on for multiple, its just escalating slowly. Theirs was just as innocent as yours.

Anansi said:
Notte said:

Theirs had words on occasion too, and yours did go on for multiple, its just escalating slowly. Theirs was just as innocent as yours.
Nothing I do is ever really innocent.

Notte said:
Anansi said:
Notte said:

Nothing I do is ever really innocent.

Counting posts yours actually went on a bit longer in terms of affectionate pawing. Its cute really, but you called out Kiki and now proceed to do almost the same yourself.

Don't you have anything better to do than to ruin other peoples fun... ON THE INTERNET? Its pretty sad, really.

You know they have a whole forum set aside for this kind of crap right? I know you've heard about it because you've posted in it.

Raziel99 said:
Yay... everyone ignores me... *pulls the twig back and sadly munches on his marshmallow*

I've finally found someone's hate to feed on, you can cry for attention later.

Back
Top Bottom