Anjeru's hangout~

Lyra said:
You know they have a whole forum set aside for this kind of crap right? I know you've heard about it because you've posted in it.

I do...you could have posted there..

I didn't post there because I wasn't looking for an argument. I wanted to have a pleasant conversation with Notte. You were the person who posted in the wrong place, not me.

I didn't post in the wrong place, I simply made an observation. Wasn't out of hatred, spite, anger, disrespect, or boredom.

People! People! No more arguing! If you want to fight, go to pvp. This is suppose to be fun!

*looks around, slowly spinning around*

Now, are we having a party of fun or what?

Oh, meh. Conciousness is only a passing thing. You can be awake but not really concious.

Anansi: o_O pills for what?

Hero: yes, I know xD

Chrono: I'm alright. Took a nap.
Kinda have a headache but am managing.

I hear good things about it, yet I'm sceptical because it's from the makers of the Saw series and that series was complete and utter garbage.

-Snuggles Anji-
I know what you mean. I ended up passing out on my couch earlier in the afternoon today. xD

My head hurts, and for the first time in FOREVER I'm really really realllly raring for a roleplay and getting no hits.

><

SO HAY GUISE WHATS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?

I SMELD SUM MALLOWS. TAT OVER?

Hm. That's impressive. o_O
My sleep cycle usually goes... Sleep 2-4 hours a night, wake up and stay awake for 4 hours, sleep for another 2, and then repeat. xD

Sounds about right, lol.
I stayed up for 7 days straight once.
I was hallucinating by day 6.
XD

Back
Top Bottom