Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Know About Love? (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He hissed and groped her more roughly. "I-I need you too, Cepha b-but the gods will not be pleased with me if I slack on my duties.." he growled out, moving to push two fingers into her mouth. What was he doing? He didn't know, but it felt natural.

He let out a low moan and he held her up, his breathing more shallow, almost desperate. Like he would snap at any moment.

She swirled her tongue around his fingers, her breathing labored as she pressed her ass against his aching cock.

He hissed and tried to pull away, tried to pull his fingers from her mouth. As powerful as his base desires were, he would feel terribly guilty.

He pulled back and shuddered. "C-Cepha I'm sorry b-but I must get back to work.." he panted. No, was he going to leave? He was so close to her. So. So close.

"P...Please, Aramis, I'll do anything..." She whimpered, as best as she could with his fingers in his mouth.

He pulled his fingers from her mouth and balles his fists as he lifted the mask, gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left to do his rounds, worse off than he was before.

The day crawled by at a torturous pace for both of them after that. He was trying to take his rounds slowly, to ensure he was doing the best job possible.

He was trying to keep his mind off of her, but nothing was working. He found himself daydreaming more than once.

He had to sit down and rest for a moment. It was too much. It was all too much. Where was she? He had no idea but he knew where he wanted her to be.

She was out in the garden, tending to the flowers and flora of the temple. She was lost in desirous thoughts.

He was close to the garden. He was walking by when he caught sight of her again and his knees nearly shook. What an unholy body she had.

How easy would it be to force her into those plants? Take her right there under the setting sun. How easy would it be.

He made a barely audible noise. He was aching, furiously now. Damned priestess, was she trying to tempt him?

She had to force her robes up just below her ass so she could kneel by the plants to tend them. Damn her.

Back
Top Bottom