Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Know About Love? (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She couldn't see his smile under his mask but hers didn't falter, "I'm sorry I haven't had the time to chat.."

She nodded, "Well...if you ever need my services as a priestess.." Her eyes sparkled mischievously, "Please come find me..."

He eyed her through the mask. "And.. do those services include.." he trailed off, grabbing his plate of food.

"Your tithe?" She asked, "You wish to make another...humble...offering?" She bat her lashes slowly as she looked up at him.

She reached for his food and took it gently, setting it aside before she reached up to move his mask and kiss him.

Gods, she missed being this close to him. She deepened the kiss and pressed into him, as close as she could get.

"Cepha!" She jerked away when the High Priest called her, clearly startled, "Cepha, where are you?"
"I-I'm coming, just a moment!!" She called back before looking apologetic to Aramis and hurrying off.

Of course the Gods would have pulled her from him; after they had been apart so long. Suppose they were unhappy.

Back
Top Bottom