Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Know About Love? (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He dug his fingers hard into her hips and let out a shaky moan right in her ear as he flooded her.

She placed her hands gently over his, "It pleases me as well...I wouldn't want them to punish you, you're so kind and you fulfill your duty to the letter..." She blushed softly, "I...really admire that about you, Aramis..."

"I..." She blushed more, "I must admit...I have been a bit selfish...while this was for your tithe...I feel selfish knowing that...well, they won't truly get to experience you as I have...and I have been a rather desirous woman for your affections..." Would he get angry? Would he be offended? She didn't really use him; it was just an opportune moment to try and get her feelings for him across. He still gave his tithe, she was just selfish about it.

After that night, she didn't really bring up what had happened between them. Maybe she was scared what would happen to him? He didn't know, but he did know that he felt dejected.

What was brewing? This feeling? Resentment? No, he could never. Jealousy? Anger? He didn't know, but he just sat and watched her a bit every time he saw her.

It was time for the afternoon meal for the guards and he was unlucky enough to get Cepha to bring him his food.
"Good afternoon to you, Aramis.." She greeted warmly.

Back
Top Bottom