Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Know About Love? (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

They didn't get another opportunity like that for a while it felt like. She did her best to make herself look nice when she was near to him, made sure she looked desirable.

Damn it all, she didn't need that any more than normal. He at least felt a bit better knowing she wasn't avoiding him on purpose, but it was still torture.

She looked so good, she always looked good. But after giving himself to her, she just looked even better.

He made a noise and tried to distract himself. She looked so good, sometimes spilling out of her robes. His mind was reeling, his blood was up.

When she leaned over the alter to clean the idols, the slit of her robes would open up and show off more of her thigh. Her massive tits would bounce as she walked, the small window in her cleavage moving like water. It was driving him insane.

He balled his fists and tried to distract himself. He had to take an alternate route, to avoid seeing her. It was making him lose his mind.

When she didn't see him as much, she grew sad. Was he upset with her? Did she do something wrong? She didn't understand.

She wanted so bad to feel his hands on her again. She sighed wistfully as she washed the temple walls, unaware that he was making his rounds nearby, unaware how tightly the robes hugged her thighs and ass.

She didn't hear him come closer. All she heard was him growl something about how badly he needed her as his hands found their way under her robes.

She gasped loudly and looked back, "A-Aramis...! Y-You scared me half to death...!" She said, face flushed.

He simply continued to grab and grope her, and she could feel his stone solid erection pulsing against her thighs as he continued. Had he lost his mind?

He growled lowly and ground his hips against hers, his breathing heavy and almost animalistic beneath his mask.

He hissed and she could feel his cock throb against her. She had never seen him like this, so base and instinctive. He reached into her robes and began greedily groping at her soft, fat tits.

He huffed and panted, drooling beneath his mask as he continued, his breathing getting heavy in her ear.

He was grinding against her as a reflex, he wqs feeling dizzy now. He needed more, but the gods would not be happy if he shirked his duties completely.

"I.. I can't.." he hissed out, not stopping for a second. It was like his body was moving on its own. "I-I need.. to finish my rounds.." he rasped.

Back
Top Bottom