Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Know About Love? (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"N-No, um...our Lady is the one who embarrasses me.." She replied bashfully, "She, uh...she's trying to tell you...that I would bear you fine children...if she's showing you the shape of my waist and hips.."

He laughed a bit as well, trying to play off the awkward air. "You know better than I how they can be.."

"Though, despite her small joke, maybe we should heed a little and...practice the art of procreation...?" She asked.

He nearly choked on his laughter. "I-I" he cleared his throat. "N-Now? Cepha what if either of us are needed?" Was he anxious because of the gods?

"You said yourself that your rounds are done...and I've only needed to keep this area of the temple clean, which I have...I don't think anyone will need us.." She replied.

She laughed softly and placed her hands on his legs as she leaned forward and he had to fight himself to not look at her bountiful breasts. "Yes, it is rather intimidating.."

He was so cute, such an endearingly humble man. She loved that about him, it was such a wonderful quality. She moved and kissed him softly, not wanting him to feel rushed.

She moaned softly and he could really appreciate the smooth contrast of her skin against his rough hands. It was so nice, silken even.

Back
Top Bottom