Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Know About Love? (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moved to the floor and sat down, her thighs falling from the slits in her robes and revealing to him all of that milky soft skin. She pat the spot across from her. "Shall we?"

He was trying to keep himself distracted but god there was just so much of her to see. So much soft skin, so much.. no, focus. He sat across from her, closing his eyes in preparation for prayer.

"What are we praying for?" She asked, voice barely above a whisper. It was such an enticing octave, a beautiful sound on his ears.

He tried to focus on the prayer. What was his prayer for? "I'm.. not entirely certain, to be honest.." he said.

"Fer.. fertility?" He asked. "I.. am not sure why I would pray for that.." he said. Did she call him here for something else? No, maybe she was being genuine.

"Just a question, I promise...I can't adequately help you if we don't make a prayer for something.." She said.

He made a noise. "Perhaps something for confidence.. self-assurance.. eh.. I suppose fertility couldn't hurt.."

"Lord Impes for confidence, Lady Fidem for assurance, and Lady Ferax for fertility..." She said with confirmation before gently taking his hands.

He made a noise and took her hands as well. Some of his hair fell into his face as he muttered some of his prayers quietly. She could hear his words, asking Lady Ferax for.. a bit more than he was letting on.

He was daydreaming about her hips and her waist; how thin her waist was and how wide her hips were. Perhaps Lady Ferax was trying to speak to him with these thoughts?

Cepha noticed he seemed a little lost in his prayer but didn't want to pull him from it if he was feeling something. What was happening, she wondered.

Maybe it wasn't spiritual. After a while, she noticed a growing bulge outlined against his thigh. Maybe her outfit was working?

She stared for a while before looking back at him. She gave his hands a soft squeeze, as if to gently try and pull him from his prayer.

Back
Top Bottom