Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Know About Love? (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Maybe he was embarrassed? He was rather bumbling when she took his tithe, maybe that was why he was rather resigned about how he felt about her? She would have to try and urge it out of him.

She hummed as she considered the possibilities while she cleaned around the temple. Even a simple man had his limits.

She hummed softly as she thought about it. She already showed off her hips and body enough, maybe he needed to see more of her?

When she finished her chores, she moved to her room and shortened her robes as much as she could, hoping it would be enough to catch his eye.

She smiled and moved toward him, "Hello, Aramis...! How are you today? Are your spiritual needs being met?"

She couldn't see his smile, but she could hear it, "You believe so? Why, that's not a definite! Not at all!" She said with playful dramatization.

She placed her hands on her hips and that was when he noticed her robes were considerably shorter, "I look forward to it. Nothing makes me happier than your spiritual well-being."

He cleared his throat, thanking his mask for hiding that his gaze fell directly on her hips. "I know you do, Cepha. I look forward to it as well."

Her hips swayed as they usually did when she walked, which was a bit more than he could handle thanks to her shortened robes.

He was almost mesmerized by her movements, his eyes glued to her ass as she walked. Dear gods forgive him.

She made sure that she set up the illusion of helping him with his spiritual needs, just in case the other priests and priestesses poked their heads in before he arrived.

He made a noise and his rounds eventually took him over by her room, so he stopped to take a look inside.

She was on her bed, the slit in her robes open wide to show her supple thighs and the tops of her hips and waist. She seemed a little bored waiting around, her hand absently playing with the top of her robe where her cleavage showed.

He just watched her for a moment, his blood boiling a bit at the mere sight of her. He cleared his throat. "You wished to see me for spiritual care?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom