Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ℳ𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑔𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓈 ~ 【ʙʟᴏᴏʙʟᴀɴᴋᴇᴛ & ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ】

"Not exactly...I don't get too many guests, and that is due to my acquaintances living far, far away. With that said, though, you are free to come looking for anything which may suit your tastes when that one runs out. They aren't that expensive to replace, and even if I were to buy a lot, I could recoup it all in less than a week." Before he could even ask Zara if the balm smelled good and the smell itself wasn't too overpowering for her tastes, she would get very embarassed and run off, without giving so much as an explanation and nervously asking if the bathroom itself was on the right, like she couldn't remember.

"Y-Yes, it is, but!" And off she was, leaving the Magus puzzled as to why she behaved like that, clearly unused to dealing with a female presence around the house, and that included her undergarments. Aodh wasn't one to pry into people's private matters, but the exchange had left him confused to say the least. He shrugged his feelings on the matter off and went his way, deciding he may as well have waited for his apprentice to be done, and that bothering her would have probably only embarassed the young woman further. "Still, training a Manipulator will be very interesting. I never encountered many."

He could call it a day, going to the kitchen and heating the stove to make some soup for them, cutting celery, potatoes and carrots and stirring them up in a hearty broth. This time, he did it without the help of magic... though his thoughts went to Zara more than once, causing some of it to scald his hand and leave the Magus cursing under his breath out of frustration. The smell of their meal, and the sound of pots and pans colliding against one another was the first hint of her Master preparing dinner she'd perceive as she exited the restoring bath. It certainly broke the relaxing atmosphere but... it felt homely in a strange way.

The following days proved to be more or less the same. Aodh would work until late in the night, tinkering with whatever gear happened to be located in his study, and be up (though with some light eyebags) to cook her breakfast and train Zara. On the third day, however, something would change their relationship for good...
"That's good enough." As she opened her eyes from the meditation he had imposed upon her starting from the previous day, Zara would see him standing before her with his arms crossed. Aodh was more fidgety than usual on that particular day, or so it seemed despite not betraying his refined ways. This was perhaps thanks to the odd aroma one could breathe in the forest...while it helped with concentrating their mana, even Zara herself had snapped several times that morning, falling out of bed, tripping while putting her boots on, and even biting down on her tongue during breakfast. However, there was no other location quite like this one that had her relax almost completely.

"Today, I want you to take this stick and strike at me." In a completely nonchalant tone, he would hand his apprentice a completely plain, levigated cudgel and step backwards, the palms of his hands open at either side of his legs as if to invite the Catfolk to come at him with all her might.

"That's a pretty safe training tool, but what I want you to do is to focus your mana through it, and change the shape. Unlike Enhancers, you can only alter the shape of an object, not its' qualities...to an extent. Your mana has great affinity with that School Of Magic, so you will eventually be able to, say, make a dagger sharper, or get food to taste much better than usual." He would pause and stay on guard. "Enough talk, though. Time to get to work, Zara! Don't worry about hitting me too hard, I can take it over being blasted with a Spell!"

His tone seemed deadly serious, despite his intent being training her rather than scaring her, for someone so unused to hurting others and with such a kind personality to boot, this was a terrifying prospect for Zara. Would he have gotten angry if she really went too hard on him and did not dose her strength?

Sinking deeper into the water, her nose and up were the only parts above the liquid, wanting to drown in her embarrassment from earlier, her thoughts still drifting back on that awkward encounter. Zara knew he didn’t mean to make her feel this way, not even intending to at all, simply just chatting and holding a normal conversation. She wanted to stay in here and not get out, but then Aodh will get suspicious and make things even worse. Groaning out under the water, an abundance of bubbles flew up to pop at the surface.

Wasting no more time, she finished bathing herself and drained the water, making sure it was clean enough. Being a hypocrite, she’d fill up the tub with more water, leaving it for Aodh since she felt that was the most she could do after her unique… “tantrum.” Dawning on her bathrobe and tying it against her waist, she’d gather the rest of her belongings and exit the washroom. As soon as she stepped foot in the hallway, she smelled the meal he was preparing, hearing an assortment of sounds as he rummaged around.

Aodh, it’s your turn! There’s already water in the tub for you!” Zara shouted loud enough for him to hear her, quickly pacing into her room since she was practically nude. Sealing the door shut behind her, she hid herself until it was time for dinner…

dah68g1-202c82b4-f5ec-4696-8ebb-7f99e043fe93.gif

Brightness from the outside world soaked into her eyes, lifting her eyelids as instructed to gaze at her Master in front of her, her body slightly swaying from side-to-side from the environment incasing them. She listened to his new set of commands, quirking her brow in disbelief as he, yet again, wanted her to hit him with something for no reason. Taking her hands, she’d outstretch them and have her palms face upwards, taking the fine powder of the cudgel into them. “What is up with you and wanting me to attack you? What’s the point?” Zara questioned him, not trying to be rude or badmouth his teachings, but she didn’t want to hurt him no matter how many times he stated he’d be fine.

Besides, did you not hear me making a ruckus this morning? I can barely even stand on my two feet!” She shook her head in slight irritation, feeling guilty afterwards for giving him a bit of sass. The odd aroma must’ve been messing with her more than usual, wishing she’d get used to it already.

Closing her eyes yet again, she’d concentrated on the dust within her hands, imagining it being molded into what it once was, her hands lighting with the violet purple as she put her circuits to work. The ash-like contents shifted in her hand, rearranging themselves into a bulky club-like weapon, resting steadily in her grasp. Zara opened her eyes, looking at one of her first manipulated creations.

Aodh was very serious about wanting Zara to whack him upside the head with this newly acquired object, Zara’s heart throbbing in sorrow as she imagined inflicting a wound on him. It made her very uncomfortable to comply with his request, wondering what he was getting at to teach her to be violent. “O-okay… I guess I’m going to hit you now...?” She stated the obvious yet paused, unmoving as she prepared herself to assault him. Her feet spread, knees slightly bending as her right hand clenched onto the cudgel, her knuckles turning pale from the exertion. If he didn’t want her to hold back, then she wouldn’t. She looked very intimidating, her sunny eyes narrowing on her acquired target.

Not wanting to leave the air dripping with anymore suspense, she dug her boots into the soil underneath her, dirt flinging in the opposite direction as she began taking her first sprints to reach him. Zara was off to a good start, pacing herself evenly as her right hand outstretched with the weapon, drawing it backwards so when she’d decide to thrash it forward, it would hurt even worse. She wasn’t even a foot away from him, her teeth clenching as she mustered everything in her to give him the stupidest request…

…only for her to fucking trip on herself.

Everything went in slow motion, her eyes widening as she couldn’t stop herself from letting gravity take control of her body. The poor girl didn’t even have time to brace herself, the weapon dropping from her clutch in a futile attempt to catch herself. She was too slow, pretty much eating the soil underneath her as she skidded briefly on her chest. When her body fell, she felt pebbles press against her skin to leave non-piercing indentations, but a lone rock with sharpened edges snagged itself against her ankle, having her groan out from the unsuspecting pain.

I-I’m O-okay!” Hastily she reassured Aodh, shakily taking her hands so her palms would lay flat against the ground, hoisting herself upwards as her lower half stayed put, as if she were about to do pushups. Moving her leg minimally, it was enough to make her new wound ache, Zara wincing slightly at the burning sensation. “I got it, don’t mind me!” Embarrassingly she stated, feeling extra stupid in front of her Master.

"Got it, thank you very much, Zara!" He would reply, trying to dull the pain he got by cutting the celery by sucking on his thumb, all while stirring the pot so as to make sure the soup was ready by the time she would have gotten downstairs to eat with him. It was very strange how she seemed to change the way he behaved around the house. He had not paid as much attention to his surroundings before his apprentice's arrival.

Xx--------------------------------xX
"Err... because it helps with avoiding any fear whatsoever when attacking an opponent! If your Master frightens you, then what is the point in even having the power you were granted? There will be times where fighting is the only option available to you, so do not be afraid of coming at me!" He would reply in an excited tone contrasting the clear hesitation in the tone of her voice, fist slightly raised as he flipped his fingers to taunt the Catfolk and have her put as much effort in the incoming attack as possible.

As she rushed at him, he felt a surge of adrenaline overcoming him, planting his feet in the ground to have a firm base in case he wished to dodge like he had wished to, without loosing his footing. He raised his arm, locked his eyes with Zara's and... watched as she tripped and fell miserably onto the ground, her boot having gotten caught in a pesky root she had failed to notice in time to avoid crashing into the moss and lose the grip on her staff.

Aodh's expression went completely blank, dumbfounded as he expected any outcome but this out of her charge. There was a sharp sense of irony in her spectacular fall, her longing to prove her worth only resulting in a comical downfall. She saw his shoulders shaking, cheeks pouting and skin getting redder and redder until...he broke into the loudest laughter one could have ever hoped to hear coming out of someone in such a tremendous amount of joy such as him.

"PFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Y-YOU F-F-FELL!...." Aodh slapped his knee and started laughing even louder unable to contain his amusement but no doubt upsetting the young woman with his complete lack of worry for the state she now found herself in, only continuing to howl maniacally until his lungs begged for air and tears streamed down his face, his body begging him to stop then and there.

However, he was quickly reminded of just who he was laughing at, offering a hand to her and helping her up, offering some support to Zara since she seemed to be in a great amount of pain. "Sorry...sorry. Let's just end things here for today. I have a remedy back at home, so we can apply it to that nasty scratch, alright?" He asked her, patting her back clean of the pebbles which had gathered there thanks to her fail. While he had mocked her, the Magus wasn't one to linger over such things more than it was needed, or out of spite.

"That was some impressive Manipulation Magic, however. I didn't expect you to shape the wood in such a precise manner for a first timer. Good girl." He patted the young woman's head, using that flattering tone of his once more before taking a moment to think about the best course of actions to take as far as getting his apprentice back to their house was concerned.

"I've got it! Allow me..." With surprising dexterity, the Magus would sweep Zara off her feet, putting her in a bridal carry, clearly a very embarassing position for both of them, but at the same time the most efficient one. She was light, Aodh thought so at least, despite her figure not exactly suggesting it with her chest especially. "Then, we're on our way. Hold onto my neck, if you'd please." And with that, he would start walking back out the forest, hopefully taking some of the intoxicating cloud's influence over them out of their systems. While she would have no doubt acted flustered as he held her, the man would only give a smile in return as he looked back up, a faint blush on his face.

"Z-Zara? The front of your tunic... it's completely open. I can see everything." He would whisper so as to not make the mood even more akward than it already was. She hadn't noticed, but now that he mentioned, there was a cool breeze blowing around her chest area, against her bare skin.

A brief pause in the air lingered for a few seconds but felt like forever for Zara, wondering why Aodh wasn’t saying anything to her after witnessing such clumsiness. That stillness finally dissipated, jovial laughter resounding in her ears, making her huff out an irritated puff of air. “Add more salt to the wound, why don’t you?” His laughs were contagious as much as she hated to admit it, her own lips parting to let out a few lighthearted giggles. It was nice to hear him laugh so hard, never hearing it before from him.

It’s fine, no need to apologize. It was a good laugh, yeah?” Zara replied, feeling his palm brush up against her back to rid of the earthy remnants that scattered on her during her less than graceful tumble. The repeated compliment from earlier was worded again, this time being accompanied with a pat to the head. The feline tensed and blushed for a moment before finding a way to embarrassingly dodge it. “It wasn’t impressive, did you see how ‘bubbly’ it looked? It wasn’t even smooth or anything, it was riddled with uneven bumps everywhere.

With that out of the way, she proceeded to lift herself up again but didn’t get very far. Instead of laying back on the ground she’d feel two large hands grip at her waist, hoisting her up instead of letting her do it on her own. Zara let out a stunned exhale, not anticipating Aodh to grab her and twirl her around so she’d be cradled in his arms and tucked close to his chest. “You don’t have to do this, I can manage!” The Catfolk retaliated but was left with no choice when he instructed her to wrap her arms around his neck to steady them both during their stride back to the house.

Hesitantly her arms outstretched to loop around the nape of his neck, drawing herself closer to him. Zara would feel Aodh pace ahead, jolting from side-to-side as each foot took a step forward, allowing the other to so the same. No words could be said, feeling nervous and timid for being this close to him. She couldn’t help but breathe in his distinctive scent, feeling it encircle around her from being so intensely close to him. Zara had no choice but to breathe it in, catching herself inhaling deeply from time to time to get a richer gulp of it.

If she thought she was embarrassed to her full extent already, she’d be in for a rude awakening from Aodh’s next statement.

Mortified, she glanced down, hoping he was joking or trying to be funny, but the blush on his face begged to differ. Since her chest skidded against the ground once she fell, it tore her beautiful shirt from the harsh grinding. Unevenly her shirt was ripped in the middle, stopping at her navel to expose her voluptuous chest and upper abdomen. Fortunately for the already chastened Catfolk, her black bra adorned with intricate lace around the edges was displayed, concealing her bosoms but the picture could still be painted of what everything looked like underneath.

As fast as her body could muster, her hands retreated from his neck, instantly slamming downwards to shield her bare skin. Zara lowered her head, as if trying to get into a fetal position to conceal herself even more. “I am SO sorry, Aodh!!! Please, don’t look, or just let me down!” She mumbled as her head was pressed inwards to protect her vulnerable state, trembling within his arms from humiliation.

"I-It's completely fine, really! Accidents happen after all. Pay no mind to it, I... couldn't get a good look in, anyways. I simply noticed the front was torn and felt it would've been best to inform you of that...I'll be sewing it back together by tomorrow, so don't worry." Despite him being stronger than Zara, she was still quite heavier than the crates he moved about in his study, or the pots he lifted in the kitchen. The woman smelling good and moving about in his arms didn't help, either. He wasn't able to tell if her embarassment was similar to the sensation he felt, but he could tell she wasn't used to ending up in such situations often, either.

He would get her out of the forest, and at the doorstep, taking a few hesitant steps before taking some inspiration from his apprentice and, almost as if time was slowing down...

fell to the ground spectacularly, ending on top of the woman with his hands pinning her down at either side, lips close to touching.
"Z-Zara..." He would only mutter, both the odd scent she was so eager to smell and his hot breath hitting her in full as the Magus's burgundy eyes looked into hers, just as flushed as she was in this sudden change of mood for both of them. He was quick to realize the predicament they found themselves in, jolting up and trying his best to justify himself to her. "I-uhm...D-Didn't mean to...I mean, you're charming but-" After yet more stuttering on his part, he would scuttle away to fetch the medication she needed, figuring it was better to do so in order to cool down from the close encounter.

"S-Sorry! I'll be back right away!" Was what he shouted from the pantry, the sound of glass clashing against other recipients coupled with his nerve-wrecking blabbering soon coming to an end as he would walk back out with a small jar containing a thin, dark-green powder, as well as a bundle of leaves in his other hand, no doubt the ingredients needed to soothe the pain from her light wound.

"We should go... upstairs. I mean, s-so that I can take a look and...such." He would bite down on his lip while looking to the side shyly, offering to help the young woman up again and climbed the stairs together with her, making sure not to look at her still-exposed cleavage despite her attempts to cover it up in shame and embarassment. For some reason, every single one of his steps felt as if it was being weighed down by a bunch of gravel in his boots, and his breath... it was heavy and hot, just like her body against his, her hair swaying right against his cheek...it contributed to making Aodh fidget even more, and Zara could tell.

And there they were, in her room. He helped her sit down and laid her leg down onto hid lap, taking her boot off and untapping the bottle. He had brought alongside a pestle, putting a mixture of the powder and leaves in it, and grinding it, all under her curious eyes as he'd try to avoid looking at her, hand unsteady as his nervousness was quite evident in the way he mixed the various ingredients together. Once that was done, he would place it on her nightstand and turn towards her, scratching his head.

"W-would it be improper if I asked you to show me your chest for a...physical examination, Zara? I wouldn't want any wounds to go unnoticed while I am here to take care of them." He hesitantly said, doing everything in his power to avoid making the situation even more awkward than it already was for both him and his apprentice.

Even though Aodh persisted on saying that everything was fine and there was nothing to worry about, Zara still didn’t feel any better about the predicament they were faced with. She knew he was strong, but it probably didn’t help him with the fumes that still lingered in their systems, making the pair more clumsy than usual. Within his hold, she could feel his muscles tighten up and strain, Zara almost feeling like she was too big for him to carry and making her slightly self-conscious.

Aodh, please, I’m heavy, just let me—

Her sentence was cut awfully short as she’d feel his chest push into her left side within his hold, feeling them tilt downwards as she was beginning to relive her clumsiness from a few moments before. Awaiting the harsh impact of the ground, she closed her eyes tightly and tucked her hands harder against her chest to tense up. She’d feel her back lay on the flat surface underneath her, the fall not hurting as badly as she initially thought it would. Now that she knew she was stable, she opened her sealed lids to see if Aodh was okay too, only for him to be mere inches against her face.

Broadening her eyes, they explored his face before darting down to his dangerously close clips, feeling the heat of his breath brush up against her own plush lips. There was this weird sense of warmth and adrenaline that coursed through her stomach, feeling just like butterflies that were let out from their cage. The way he stated her name in a soft whisper made a shiver shoot down her spine, never hearing him say her name in such a way before. It insinuated more than just an apology to her, but it all ended once they both realized what had just happened. Zara quickly sat up, her arms swift to shield her chest again as she heard the poor man stutter and fall over his words. It was just as awkward for her as it was for him.

No! It’s o-okay! Accidents happen, we’ve been getting a lot of them today, huh?” She chimed in, trying to make the mood a bit more chipper after all that unfolded. She couldn’t help but feel guilty as he rummaged through the house to find medicine for her wound, wanting to help him or make herself less useless. It was hard to push what had just happened out from her head, but she still tried to as she concentrated on the landscape before her as she waited for Aodh to return.

Once he returned, he proposed going upstairs, making her cheeks flush pink for no reason. “I get what you’re s-saying… besides, there’s w-water up there in case I have to soak my w-wound in it.” One would think she was overly cold by how much she stammered over her words. Taking Aodh’s invitation to help her up, she grabbed ahold of his hand as she hoisted upwards to stand, using him as leverage in case she felt like her body would fall on its own. As they paced up the stairs, she held onto him tighter, limping with each step, causing them to wobble a little bit. Aodh seemed extra wobbly, Zara wondering if everything was getting to him, too.

Zara let out a relaxed sigh as she sat on her bed, not having to strain her leg upwards to walk for the time being and can relax momentarily. When Aodh took her foot, she tried to retaliate, but he was quicker with his action than she was with her words. She began to twiddle her fingers against her lap as he started to prepare the medicine, watching in curiosity to see what he was doing. She wouldn’t have known any better that he wasn’t doing as good of a job with combining the ingredients due to his nerves, still interested as she watched the leaves grind down and crunch under the weight of his grinding tool. It took her mind off from everything for a moment, but Aodh would make everything even worse after setting down the medicine with his inquire.

The poor girls jaw wanted to drop down in shock, but she didn’t want to pour more salt in his wound, so to speak, aware that asking that question must’ve been very difficult. Zara knew he meant well, as sexual as it sounded, but even a Doctor needed access to those private places for medical attention when it called for it. And she did skid it harshly on her fall.

I know you mean well, just… please don’t stare for too long, okay? I know it’s inevitable, I’m not stupid.” Zara replied but kept her head low, not knowing if she had the courage to look at him in the face from embarrassment. The aura around them was so thick that she could cut through it with a cleaver. “O-okay. Here goes nothing!” Poorly she tried to turn it into something comical to simmer down the tension in the air, but it probably only made things worse.

Gently, her hands traveled downwards to wrap her sprawled fingers onto the hem of her shirt, Zara beginning to tug it upwards to remove it. First, her bare stomach was on display, the clothing sticking to her skin momentarily before lifting due to the sweat from their training earlier today. It made its way upwards, almost painfully so in tempo, her ribs now exposed to the heated air surrounding them. She grew slightly hesitant now that she was edging to the part of showing her bra that concealed her bosoms but pressed on and did the embarrassing task anyways. Unintentionally, they’d slightly bounce once the fabric removed itself from them.

Now came the part where she wouldn’t be able to see him, leaving him plenty of opportunity for him to gawk when she was blinded as the shirt consumed her head to permanently remove it. Zara held her breath, trying to make this part go by faster to avoid a fatal dose of embarrassment, feeling like they took in too much in one day. The cloth sat in her grasp, Zara setting it down by her side.

She felt vulnerable and self-conscious for whatever reason, her head turning to the right to look at her nightstand. Her bra was on the more upscale side of things instead of being simple. It had lace, intricate floral designs, and straps that tied into a bow towards the middle of her breasts, right above her sternum. Zara didn’t even want to look at her own chest even though she wanted to know if she got a wound without realizing it. “Do what you have to do…” The poor girl almost whimpered out those words, her body shaking from either her nerves or the grazes from the open air in the room.

"Of course. And don't take this as anything personal either, got it? I-It's embarassing for me as well, putting my hands on my apprentice like this." Aodh would nervously gulp, turning to the side as she took off her shirt and showed him her body as he had requested her to do. Once she stated she was ready, he would crack his fingers...only to stop mid-air and look at the obviously embarassed Catfolk and shake any other racy thoughts which may have been clouding his judgment in that moment. [ She's your apprentice, don't treat this as anything odd...doctors do this all of the time, so it's normal, isn't it? Isn't it? ] His inner voice loudly proclaimed in a panicked tone, his hands inching closer and closer to her chest until it was just within his slim fingers' reach.

"Well, I'm starting now. I will begin with your abdomen so you can get accustomed to it, then move my way...up." He simply said as his palms would press against her stomach first, hands surprisingly clammy against her heated skin as they pressed against it. Since she was pretty slim, he had no problems checking her belly or navel for any scratches, only finding one on her right side, where she had skidded, and pointing it out by pressing his index below it. "Found one already. But it doesn't look too bad." He would nod while looking at the young woman, only to avert his gaze as she'd look back at him.

Next came her ribs, his hands running up her sides and tapping to see if any spots were bruised. She'd feel a bit of a dull pain where he tapped with his middle, and once again, he would inform her of his findings. "A small bruise, nothing to be afraid of. Very well... let's check and see your arms, now." With that, the Catfolk would first take her right arm, then her left, going over her soft skin with great care, and judging by the way his tail swept from side to side, with some amount of enjoyment. However, this time, his search brought no results. She was perfectly healthy and unharmed there, it seemed.

Finally, before the main event, Aodh would lean in to inspect her neck, his face once again close to hers, ears twitching and eyes full of nervousness. His hot breath prickled her skin, but once again, he didn't point anything out. Then came her actual lips, the man running a thumb over the tender skin and happening upon a small cut, barely noticeable unless he was very, very close like now, his eyes locked with hers. "A small cut. I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise...unless I was this close." Quickly changing subject, he would finally brush his fingers against her own, pointy and soft ears, carefully taking his time to inspect the insides and give a few stroke to the chestnut brown fur which covered them. However, his attention would soon be brought back to her chest.

"Zara, I'm starting now." The phrase sounding oddly suggestive, perhaps due to the tension and heat which permeated their bodies, followed by him cupping her breasts and inspecting them, not without his hold over them being quite noticeable. He would go over each inch of exposed skin, stopping to knead the sensitive spot between her cleavage with his thumbs, and feeling their weight in his hand by slipping them under the bandeau and sides, feeling how hot she was overall, but once again, unable to find any injuries...save for a tiny speck on her right breast. He would hesitate before pointing it to her. "T-There's the last one. You look healthy, otherwise. A p-perfectly healthy young woman. Now I'll take care of administering the medication." He would let go of her and the fabric,which snapped back in place against her supple skin, followed up by reaching for the pestel and missing the light bounce her mounds gave when he let go of them.

He would begin with her most serious injury, spreading the paste on her leg and using the remaining leaves alongside clean bandages to wrap it up and make sure it would all stick to the nasty cut without causing her any discomfort. In fact, the medicine would make her feel relieved right away. Or did it perhaps have to do with the touch of the man who was taking care of her so attentively? Soon, she'd find out just how further his "treatment" would have gone. He would sheepishly speak up, holding the pestel between his hands.

"U-Uhm... this medicine works better for small cuts and bruises by administering it via oral ingestion so...how can I say it-" As if unable to continue speaking by just how tense he was, the Magus would impulsively dump the recipient's content in his mouth and start chewing away at the mixture, looking at Zara before continuing. "W-We'll need to kiss."

Last edited:
With her head still turned to the side, not being able to look at him at all, Zara would nod at Aodh’s comment on beginning his thorough examination. Since she wasn’t able to see what he was doing, she tensed up and anticipated his hands to linger anywhere on her figure. The lightest touch grazed her slim stomach, Aodh feeling her abdominal muscles twitch from the foreign grazes on her delicate skin. It tickled but not a lot, Zara biting her tongue to prevent her from laughing or moving around too much. She didn’t want to make anything more complicated than they already were. Once he pointed below her skidded wound, she’d flinch before readjusting in her seat and clearing her throat to compose herself. “That’s g-good that it’s not too b-bad...” She responded as she exhaled a breath she didn’t know she was holding in.

As his fingertips danced against her curvaceous sides, Zara couldn’t control her twitches and jolts, letting out a lighthearted laugh as it tickled more than her stomach being touched. That laughing soon ended once he touched the bruise, wincing and slightly moving away from his touch to rid of the lingering pressure. “S-Sorry!” She exclaimed as she turned her head to look at Aodh, but was speedy to look away once their eyes locked in place momentarily. Realizing how silly she was acting, she decided to try and put on a brave face, revolving her head back to face him but didn’t look at his face to read him better on how he was feeling. Instead, she watched as he caressed her arms, paying close attention to any blemishes. Since he didn’t mention anything, she assumed everything was well regarding those limbs.

When Aodh mentioned inspecting her body, she didn’t know he meant her face and neck too, feeling rather alarmed and flushed when he presented his face close by her neck. That same heated breath lingered on her bare flesh once more, but it felt hotter than before, and more humid. Her hands tightened against her lap, involuntarily tilting her head slightly to give him more access to her neck, but quickly straightened it once she realized what she was doing. Zara hoped he didn’t notice, or at least think anything of it.

...but once the tip of his thumb manipulated her bottom lip in such a racy way, her thighs couldn’t help themselves and tightened together, attempting to subside whatever tingles she was feeling between her thighs. Zara closed her eyes tightly to think of something else as he started to stroke and redirect her ears in the way he chose. Her hands gripped themselves so forcefully she could feel the loss of circulation within her dainty digits.

The main purpose to this examination began to commence, Zara not responding verbally but nodded her head in agreement as she sucked in her quivering lower lip, still feeling his phantom touches graze them. As soon as she could feel his violating touches, she turned her head to bury it against her shoulder, letting out a stifled whimper, Aodh probably confused as to how she was feeling. Did it hurt? Was she too shy and started to crumble? Or... did she happen to enjoy feeling his warm palms against her heated skin, making his hand feel chilled due to how warm she was.

As soon as he retreated his hands and voiced his final findings, Zara forcing herself to look at her chest wound, she would instantly calm her muscles and sigh out in relief that this was over with. “I’m glad nothing is t-too bad, t-thanks....” Even if she wanted to she couldn’t hide her reddened cheeks, her breathing slightly increasing and her trembling beginning to simmer down. Curiosity tugged at her, taking her head to face it in his direction, watching his expression as he gathered the medicine again that was on the nightstand.

Besides the paste being chilly against her skin, it didn’t hurt as much as she anticipated, feeling instant relief as he started to bandage it up and seal it away to heal properly. “Wow, that’s some potent stuff!” She commented, pretty amazed at how quickly it worked in her laceration, moving her ankle around in circular motions to make sure it wasn’t going to ache, and it didn’t!

She did start to feel a little weird, though, as if her senses were heightened from the fast-acting drug. “Hey, Aodh, am I suppose to feel a little... different?” She inquired before taking her right hand and rubbed it against her temple, feeling her body throb slightly with some type of burn, but it wasn’t painful or uncomfortable... it was a feeling she never experienced before, instantly shooting down towards the tingling in between her thighs. She jolted to sit more upright to fight back that feeling, not wanting to mention anymore than that to him.

W-We'll need to kiss."

Zara looked at him, baffled at why they had to do something like that to make the medicine work on smaller wounds. Couldn’t he just chew it and then give it to her to chew as well? There were so many different ways to go about this, yet, Zara found herself voiceless and leaning inwards with closed eyes, greedily wanting to take him up on his offer, knowing that it’ll change the way they looked at each other, be it for medical reasons or doing it out of their own free will. Before she almost touched his lips, she paused. She felt something inside of her snap like a poor twig underneath a heavy foot.

It was painfully obvious to Aodh when Zara stopped and looked to be deep in a conflicting thought as she looked away, almost alarming with how serious she appeared. If he questioned if she were okay or if something happened, or even apologize for making her do this because she may have been upset, she wouldn’t answer. At least, not verbally.

Alarmingly, she’d draw in closer to him, almost pressing her lips to his right ear, but they never touched. He’d feel just as hot of a breath on him as she did to his earlier. Her lips parted to talk, her voice trembling with either fear, excitement, or a combination of the two. “Aodh, I don’t know what’s going on with me...” Her words were so soft and delicate, soothing and intoxicating, resounding in a tone she never emitted before. Before he had a chance to address her concerns, both of her hands hastily gripped at each shoulder, using all of the force she had in her to order his back to lay against her bed. Her touch was way different than her voice; demanding, needy, eager, yearning, and lustful.

As soon as his back collided against her soft mattress, she took advantage of his vulnerability and pressed her hands against his chest, holding him down in that position as she began to straddle him. One of her legs was already on his lap, leaving her to only have it linger to his side and scoot up and bend her leg to rest on the bed, her other leg doing the same and tightened their grip on his sides. She sat on his pelvic bone, sitting upwards as she looked down at the poor unfortunate Aodh who had no idea what was happening. Honestly, neither did Zara, purely acting on her animalistic urges.

I’m sorry, Aodh, I can’t help myself...” She tried to fight with herself, but her body disobeyed her. She lowered her head, pressing her chest that was still only covered by her bra against his own chest, and took her plush lips and pressed them on the part of his jaw that was the very end, having his earlobe tight besides it and kissing the middle portion of the two. She let out a breathy pant against his skin before changing her route to the right side of his neck, planting a rough and needy kiss on his sensitive flesh.

"That is why I don't use it often, it can be a lot to take in all at once. As for side effects?" He would ask, still munching on the medicinal herbs and trying his best not to have his words sound too garbled as he gathered the paste in his right cheek. "Not many I can think of, other than higher body temperatures than normal." Aodh would blink as she leaned closer to him, his head moving back slightly. He had indeed proposed to kiss to share the medicine, but... he wasn't exactly sure how that would have worked out, his face growing beet red as the woman began acting strangely, her voice huskier and smell...even more alluring than before.

"Well, maybe we could take a moment to process everything and save the medicine for later, when you are feeling b-" the entire room swirled before his eyes, the dainty Magus feeling her weight forcing him down on the matress, letting out a little yelp. Zara looked...menacing, but not in a way which caused him to experience fear for his safety. Rather, his fear was related to what was about to happen, though he didn't know why his tail stiffened, his ears perked up and his eyes dilated as she would press herself against him and lament how she couldn't help herself and how she didn't feel well. Gulping nervously, and trying not to gawk at her figure, he could only pant as she kissed his jaw and held onto his clothes possessively, doing his best to calm her down by waving his hands so as to try and get himself in a more respectable position.

The Catfolk would take Zara's head between his hands, thumbs on her cheeks as she brought her closer to him, heart beating fast as their eyes would lock and skin shiver under each other's touch. Giving her a timid smile, he would approach her and whisper in her ear. "Let's take the medicine first, alright? That may help..." With that, he would press his lips against hers, sharing the contents of his mouth with her, a sweet and strong-smelling granulous powder which only enticed their tongues to meet again and again his eyes closed as he and Zara tenderly kissed one another. While her weight proved to be a challenge, he didn't attempt to fight her attentions back, only looking to get rid of the heat as well.

Breaking their exchange, he would once again whisper to her. "I am feeling strange as well, Zara. Why don't we treat this as a supplementary lesson to get rid of all of this built-up heat?" Just like her, Aodh didn't sound like his usual self. His hands, too, would stroke through her hair, and trail down her back to gently caress her. They both seemed to be overtaken by this new feeling, one neither of the Catfolk would forget for as long as they lived. Their lips and bodies would join yet again as he pressed her against his chest to take advantage of the softness of her curves and the sweet smell she gave off, the light outside dimming as they embraced one another in this late, quiet spring afternoon.

"I wish to see all of you." he quietly stated, taking a moment to give her a half-lidded look and faint smile as his lips would graze her neck and press against the tender skin of his apprentice, sure to give her even more of what she wanted out of the man below her.

It was hard for Zara to not feel bad as she naturally latched onto him without permission, but if he really did object he would’ve shoved her off... but he didn’t even retaliate, only fidgeting around underneath her due to the awkward situation Zara sealed them in. Maybe... just maybe he wanted this too? He was trying to be very modest and respectful towards her, and she admired his classy style, but right now? She wanted nothing to do with morals.

Those needy pecks on his skin ceased despite her wanting to continue, letting out a subtle groan as she was pulled away from the warmth of his neck. Quickly her attitude changed, feeling his clammy palms cup her flushed face and drew her in closer to his face. Their eyes drank one another in, their once shy and bashful ways flinging out the door as they started to have the guts to hold eye contact for longer than a few seconds. Zara knew where this was going after he mentioned having her take the medicine from within his mouth. Her heart skipped a beat as their lips collided against each other, Zara feeling his soft textured lips brush up against her own as the smacking sounds of their kisses reverberated off from the walls that encased them.

Their wet muscles tangled and coiled together once she gently pried his mouth open with her tongue, Zara tasting him and the medicinal drug in his mouth. Her kisses were greedy, making each peck deeper than the last, and each stroke of her tongue against his own more chaotic. She wasn’t even kissing him for the drug anymore, only wanting his lips and only his lips. As they gave their mouths a break, a small strand of saliva connected her lips to his before popping away.

His suggestive resolution to their best made her nod with half-opened eyes, feeling his hands caress her in a gentle and caring way, yet held a tinge of yearning, and she wondered if it was always there for him? Taking her arms, she slithered them underneath him to wrap around his neck, resting in the nape of it. Sweetly she closed the distance between them, starting another round of lewd kisses and taste-testing each other’s mouths. The way his hands sought out to hold her down closer to him made her shudder in bliss, savoring this affectionate side of him before releasing her lips again, allowing the pair to get some air.

"I wish to see all of you."

The hungry girl didn’t even flinch at his request, reciprocating his faint smile before leaning her head upwards, retrieving her her right hand to rake it through his hair lovingly. Occasionally, her thumb would gingerly rub at his temple by his hairline, only to stroke his luscious locks some more. “Be careful what you wish for, Master Aodh.” She smirked wickedly before returning to her upright seated position, her palms casually grazing against his covered chest before retreating her hands.

Taking her arms, she’s wrap them around her back, seeming to fidget with something, that something being the locks on her bra that held them securely in place. It didn’t take her long to feel it snap off from each other, the straps falling down to her sides as the bra lazily hung against her breasts, still concealed and waiting to be unwrapped like a Christmas present. “I don’t think it’ll be that fun to do this by myself. Here, let me help you.” Zara said as she reached for each of his hands, placing his fingers against the straps on her shoulders and making his digits wrap around them. Guiding him, her hands gripped at his wrists, causing his hands to move downwards with her, taking the bra with him. Slowly, more could be seen that was never visible to Aodh before, until finally, her whole breasts were unwrapped for him to feast his eyes upon.

Go on, feel free to do as you please.” She grinned, leaning in to give him a single peck before sitting back up. Her nipples were already harden and sensitive to the touch, each mound perfectly sculpted and ready to be played with.

Diminutive as he was, Aodh made his intentions very clear with the way he held Zara, keeping her close, with both hands stroking the unblemished skin of her shoulders, as their tongues and lips messily came into contact again and again, groaning into their kiss as she took control at times, and let him guide their kiss another. He found it particularly pleasant to graze her pointy canines with his tongue before going back to her tongue. She called him Master, which would have been appropriate in any context but this, and especially not in the tone of voice she referred to him with. Then, Zara guided his hands to her back, continuing to look at her and even giving her neck more attention by digging his teeth into the lush skin as she'd snap the lingerie off.

As she'd continue caressing him, he held his breath as he tossed the bra, as well as his boots, down onto the floor, in a messy clump they would have needed to clean up once everything was done. The young Magus would turn his attention to her breasts now, feeling their weight in his hands, as well as how springy and soft they were. Had he known the female body to be so marvelous, he wouldn't have dedicated his free time solely searching for answers and relics of an ancient past. He felt like a remark was needed to let Zara know she had left him in awe, thus, he spoke up as well.

"They are beautiful, just like you, my apprentice. I'll be having a taste, if that's not asking too much of you." With that, he'd flick his thumbs against her hardened nipple and indulge in the mounds' warmth for a few additional seconds before going all in, dipping his face between the two and lashing his tongue against her nubs, swirling around the small flesh bud and taking it between his lips to taste it thoroughly, just like he pleased, all while making his touch felt as he'd further press and against them, and constrict her breasts in his palms.

Once he deemed it enough, it was time for him to undress as well, taking the top part of his tunic off and revealing a slim chest, with some well-defined features such as his clavicles, but almost nothing in the way of developed muscle other than the average structure of a man's body. He looked even less impressive than her, if that could be possible... easy to topple and have her way with should she have pleased to do so like before, when exposing her desires to him.

Aodh would then take the somewhat baggy pants of his training attire off as well, adding onto the pile at the bottom of her bed, and give her a longing look just like she had done with him, pushing her down onto the matress with a single palm stroke, craning over so that he would be on top and in control this time around. "I can't allow someone I am supposed to teach to to surpass me, however. Prepare yourself..." He would lean over and press his heated lips against hers once more, and untie her hair as well so that it'd cascade onto the bedsheets.

With an oddly dominaring gesture, and his tail wrapping around her right thigh, she'd see him raise her legs up and remove her bottoms in one swift move, leaving her only in her underwear and what remained with it. This was where things would get tricky, now that they were both very excited and unable to go back to their previous routine.

No need to ask for my consent, Aodh…” Zara muttered out her words, observing his hands as they began their voyage to explore the depths of her body, finding new discoveries that was thought to be impossible. Not being used to his touch, let alone being touched there at all by someone else, she winced in surprise as his thumbs probed at her perky nipples. Her hands rested against his stomach, curling her fingers inwards to make them into a fist as she savored his touch. As soon as his cerise tongue whipped out to play with her sensitive bundle of nerves, her hands recoiled back before holding onto his head that was below her, emitting out a tiny moan that was still loud enough to be heard. His tease only drove her further, feeling a wettened arousal in her panties from excitement.

As he leaned away to rid of his torso’s clothing, she’d help him eagerly, and once he was barren for her to see, she instantly leaned down to give his clavicle starving kisses as her palms pressed against his bare skin. “Nice…” Zara breathed out on his chest before giving his flesh another kiss. She’d be able to feel him adjust underneath her as he took off his pants, her body tilting from side-to-side as she giggled from the odd movements.

Being too fixated on him removing his clothes, she didn’t expect him to take the reins and reciprocate her advances, pushing her down with ease to cause her back to lay against her bed. Her breasts bounced from the new position, her eyes hazily searching his face as he proclaimed that she shouldn’t surpass him. She let out an amused giggle against his lips before they collided once more, her hands momentarily coiling around the nape of his neck to draw him in closer to her as their lips continued to dance against each other.

Willingly she allowed him to do as he wished, not even a single protest was made from her. When he moved to her pants, she shimmied her hips so it would be easier for him to rid of them, displaying her matching panties that accompanied her black-laced bra. “Like what you see?” She asked with a seductive tone to her, drawing him in closer to her again to kiss his neck, giving it a nice and long lick before gently biting at his flesh. Her hands rested on his shoulders, her right-hand slowly making its way down south. Her fingertips grazed his chest, his abdomen, his pelvic bone, and now his sex.

Greedily, she tightened her grip on it, but not harsh enough to hurt. “I think someone’s excited to see me… don’t you?” She toyed around with him, still holding onto his member through his undergarments. With ease, Zara brought both hands towards his hips, entangling each index finger into the elastics of his briefs. She’d move her fingers from side-to-side, allowing them to linger down further until they dropped to his knees. Hungrily her sunflower hues drank in the sight of his innocence, lashing her hand out to caress it while it was now bare. “It feels so good against my hand, Master Aodh…” She whispered, stroking it gently as she felt each vein move around to her touch.

"I am aware, but I can't simply do as I please right away, it wouldn't be respectful." Still he tried to apologize, even as he enjoyed his apprentice's body under his and their tongues circling one another. Her smell, the taste of her lips and skin...it was unusual, but Aodh greatly enjoyed being able to experience intimacy with someone he shared so many things in common with. A similar life experience, magical knack, and the home they lived in as an odd, but fully-capable duo of Magi. This was but a natural consequence of their living condition and the events of that day.

Gingerly, as if he was still afraid of touching her, He would take her breasts in his hands and return to giving them great care, grazing them with his delicate hands, tasting them and covering the mounds in kisses before placing his head between them, clinging to Zara's torso like the chest he buried himself in was the only thing he wanted to be a part of in that moment. However, as she gave him equal attention, soft whimpers would echo out of the man's sealed lips, never having been touched by someone like that. "Z-Zara, that tickles-" He'd chuckle with his armonious voice, just what she wanted to hear coming from him.

"Y-Yes!" He'd exclaim with a little pout, placing his hands on her thighs and spreading them apart to get a better look at her panties. He would look at her, though her intentions weren't clear to him until he felt her hand running over his body. Lowering his gaze, he would suddenly feel a grip on his sex, his tail going stiff as she started stroking him as well. "Ah, that feels good..." He would sigh out, unable to comprehend if it was his arousal that had gotten him like that, or Zara's behavior and the tone she used to refer to him.

His breath shaky, the Catfolk would weave his palm in the direction of the windows, a cool breeze blowing in the room ad the curtains slowly inched to the side, blocking most of the sunlight until she could only see his silhouette in the dark, those strange red eyes of his...and feel just how manly he was by the way he kept her pinned down, as well as the hardness of his shaft in her hand.

One wouldn't have noticed it just by looking at him, but he was well-endowed. Not big to the point of being obscene, but also girthy enough to make sure her fingers would swerve nicely around the curve of the shaft and follow the veins coming from his base. Some fuzzy lillac hair was present, too, but not on his testes, which she felt weighing her palm down when she got around to take them between her fingers, too. The tip was half-covered by his foreskin, something which seemed painful for him... perhaps Zara could have contributed to easing his pain?

"As you can see, magic can be applied to any real life situation to make things easier." He would say after a groan from her fondling. "Including setting up a suitable mood. And while we are at it..." He would look down at her and do the same as her, pulling down at the elaborate set of panties only to caress her belly, pelvic bone...

And plunge his hungry index and middle fingers right inside of her.

When Zara heard Aodh proclaim how good her touch was feeling against his shaft, she’d tighten her grip and stroke it from the bottom to the very tippy top, occasionally pressing her thumb gently on the tip to feel the precum slide against her fingertip. Occasionally her fingers would glide over the sac between his legs, giving them tender squeezes before turning her attention back to his cock. Her arousal was beginning to grow unbearable, her clit throbbing and begging to be rubbed for some form of release.

With half-opened eyes, Zara looked up at Aodh as her hair cascaded around her from him removing her hair tie earlier. She savored in his expressions and the unevenness of his breathing as she continued to toy around with his member, trying to find soft and delicate spots that would give her more of a reaction. Suddenly, everything went dark by the simplest movement from his hand, leaving her to count on her other senses to help guide her.

Makes me wonder what other things your magic can do…” Suggestively she indicated, her right-hand still caressing him as he started to shift atop of her. She’d feel the tips of his fingers against her belly, pelvic bone, then graze against her panties. Aodh took his time to pull them down, Zara feeling the slight chill of the rooms air brush against her wettened slit, causing her to shiver underneath him momentarily. Oh, how Zara wished she’d feel his shaft grind up against her slit, rubbing the two together to heighten their lust, but Aodh had different plans for her.

Luckily, she was dripping in excitement, allowing his two digits to plummet into her entrance effortlessly. This unforeseen action caused her to gasp and arch her back, removing her hand from his sex and instead wrapped both arms around the nape of his neck to draw him in closer to her. Never before has she had someone else’s fingers inside of her, the sensation almost hurting since his two digits were large enough to expand her walls more than they’ve ever had.

Her lips were near his ear, Aodh able to hear her panting as his fingers eased in and out of her. They’d be able to hear the sounds of his fingers shifting around her nectar, lewd noises emitted in the air to arouse them even more than moment before. “Aodh, please go faster…” Zara paused, before adding on...

…or lets finally connect and I’ll be yours forever…

Last edited:
"Zara...that is enough." He'd whisper as she kept stroking him slowly, getting a few moans out of the Magus as he he was being tended to in such a seductive manner. And just like she was "playing" with him, he'd play with his apprentice's privates as well, pushing his fingers in and out of the velvety softness of her pussy, soaking in all of her nectar as he warmed her up, preparing her to take him on once and for all, just like she wanted. He knew the spot right above the entrance was quite sensitive for women, and as such, he would tease it just like she hoped to, rubbing her clit with his thumb as she'd arch her back and moan out in pleasure.

Surprised by her reactions, Aodh didn't hesitate to press his lips against hers, nor did he lose time in doing as she asked and approaching her with the full intent to "connect" with Zara. He'd take her hand off of his shaft and pinned her arms down at either side of the matress, looking at the Catfolk. "I'm putting it in." It wasn't a question, nor was there a hint of hesitation in her Master's voice as he slid his cock right against her heated lips, moaning once more under his breath as he awaited that moment.

"Here it goes." He would speak up right against her ear before plunging into her warm, wet insides and letting out a long, strained moan. "Haa...it's in, it's in." He said in an almost ecstatic tone. The very first woman he ever had, and the very first man she allowed inside of her body. He would gaze into her eyes, and it was right in those red irises that she understood that she was the only thing he could ever desire in that moment, and not purely in a romantic sense, but to mate with her too.

"I apologize...I'm sorry." She would hear him say in a raspy voice into her shoulder, hoping to be comforted and to feel those slender hands and fingers wrap around him or run down his cheeks, neck and back, for Zara's sweet and heated voice to beg him not to stop until either of them was satisfied, made a mess by their eagerness to become one, now or forever. In each of his clumsy strokes and thrusts, she felt the feelings he was trying to convey to her depths, the warmth and attraction he was experiencing, his narrow shoulders and back muscles flexing to give her his all, his tail stiffen as each quivering of her insides brought a groan out of him, and a throb inside of her womanhood, sending vibrations all throughout her loins. It was then that the realization finally overtook her mind, hearing him pant and moan during their passionate lovemaking.

Right now, she was not having sex with her Master, the man who had taken her in and for the first time empathized with her. She was instead allowing Aodh, her lover, to partake in her body and become one with each other in a lustful dance of flesh and mind-altering pheromones.

Last edited:
NSFW links attached

Everything he was doing to her was exhilarating but what made her tense up the most was when his thumb rolled around in circular motions alongside her sensitive bundle of nerves. Zara held onto Aodh securely, as if she was afraid that he’d leave instantly as soon as she’d let go of him. She never realized until this moment just how much she needed him in her life, and she hoped that he felt the same way regarding her. Never in her life had she experienced such joy from someone, be it genuine or sexually. He would be her first and only, and she wanted him to take pride in knowing that he gets to keep her and no one else will be allowed to.

As soon as he stated that he was going to put ‘it’ in her, a strong shudder traveled down her spine, as if an ice cube just glided down her flesh. Hungrily she sought out his lips to give him passionate pecks before recoiling to allow him to adjust himself to make the two of them as comfortable as possible. The warmth of his bulbous head that brushed up against her velvet lips made her want to clench her thighs together, not used to feeling something so personal in that way before. He’d begin to get them warmed up despite the duo already inebriated with one another, Zara’s nectar abundantly coating her entrance to allow his first thrust to go in effortlessly.

She’d feel her entrance begin to part and grant his sex access into her most delicate and meaningful area on her body, feeling her walls expand to accommodate his girth and length. Even though she was definitely wet enough, it still stung to have something much larger enter into her for the first time. Zara arched her back as she held onto him even tighter, gasping aloud to let her hot breath graze his flesh as he made his first delve inside of her. Small whimpers resonated in her throat, her thighs trembling as they found their way to coil around the lower portion of his back. The pain and the pleasure felt so right as they were intermixed, Zara leaning her head backwards to let out a few heated pants.

As he apologized for his actions, Zara instantly cradled him against her petite figure, her arms wrapping up around the nape of his neck to have her hands caress his scalp and rake through his lilac tresses reassuringly. “Shh…” She’d hush him gingerly, giving him a sincere kiss atop of his forehead before pressing hers onto his, feeling the tips of their noses brush together. Her fingers still continued to caress his hair, petting him to soothe down whatever demons he was fighting with in this moment. “There’s nothing to be sorry about, okay Aodh? I want this, and I hope you do too. Just hold onto me and savor this moment, I’ll take good care of you…” Another warm kiss planted onto his forehead before lowering to graze his lips, her tongue greedily lashing out to connect with his own, endeavoring to soothe him in anyway she could think of in this position.

She didn’t care if his hips moved unevenly, or if they were messing up in so many ways during their first try. Being with Aodh was all that mattered to her, and to be this close and personal with him elicited her heart to flutter like a million butterflies in an opened field. “You mean so much to me, and I promise to do whatever I can to make you happy, proud, and satisfied.” With one final kiss, she’d tighten her hold on his head and neck as she buried her head into his shoulder and clavicle, breathing heavily as the pain started to simmer away and finally being able to concentrate on how each veins and throb pulsated inside of her. Small moans bubbled out into the room, wanting it to be known just how good he was making her feel, and him alone.

"Of course, I want this more than anything else, even if I am strange and don't make much sense at times, one thing will always be genuine: the way I feel about you, my dear apprentice." He added the last few words in a way he knew she'd like, raking his hand down her forehead, cheek, and for a second, even stopping around her neck in a possessive manner as he panted and closed his eyes so that she would know how much pleasure she was giving him, and how he did not want this moment to end, unrefined as it may have been due to their inexperience. But they certainly were putting all of their very best efforts to make one another feel good.

He wanted to hear, feel, touch and taste all she had to offer him, starting with her soft cerise lips as their tongues would hastily press into one another, their moans louder and open-mouthed now that they weren't holding back anymore. There was no need of it, for the house was devoid of anything but their passion and heated bodies, pressing one against the other, each quiver and thrust deep in her belly reverberating off of their skin, glistening with the sheen of sweat which only built up more thanks to their reckless lovemaking and the room's musty, pheromone-enriched atmosphere.

"These need a lot of attentions, don't they?" He would gingerly ask before taking her breasts in his hands and squeezing the sensitive mounds together, having been hypnotized by their bouncing as he pushed in and out of the Catfolk panting, moaning and wanting all of him whose body he was pressing against right now. "It must be hard to train with these...so you'll need to learn how to balance yourself with all this extra weight." His lips would find her neck, as his hands slid over to her smooth thighs to keep them pressed against his lower back, panting hotly in her ear. "You may wrap your legs around my waist, if that helps with keeping yourself focused on all of the rest."

As he spoke, she felt all of his feelings coursing through her body in the form of the quick pokes he gave her lower regions, each throb against her walls only intensifying the pleasure, every single curve, vein and his thickness keeping her warm up, and her juices abundant as they'd accompany and ease his bucking into her petite frame. There was a certain arousing aspect to seeing his attractive features this close, and the delicate curve of his chin, while also having a full view of him burying his manhood between her legs in passionate strokes.

"Zara...Zara..." He'd keep repeating her name slowly, as if he couldn't believe it was her flesh he was prying into, her candid skin the one his fingers ran over, or her voice the one he was hearing, sweetened by her vocalizations and light moans. This entire situation was odd to behold, especially to the Magus who had never so much as attracted a woman's attention before. Not aside from Zara, at the very least. "I'm yours, and you are mine from now on." He'd whisper in one of her furry ears before nibbling on it gently, to hear her muttering his name sweetly like before.

Instantaneously Zara’s cheeks turned a bright scarlet in hue from hearing him reiterate his feelings. It caught her off guard to know that someone on this world felt that passionately for her, feeling wanted and needed for the first time in her life. He cared and wanted to bring her contentment just as much as she wanted to for him. Gleefully her heart skipped beats, wanting this moment to be burned into her head for as long as she lived. “I feel the same way, Aodh… I need you.” Softly she purred against his neck as she felt her body skid upwards and downwards with each robust thrust, letting out moans erratically.

Turning her focus onto his attacking hands, she’d watch as he collected each impressionable portion of flesh on her chest, feeling him manipulate them to his liking. Zara couldn’t contain herself it seemed as she leaned her head towards the left to nuzzle against her shoulder, letting out a panted moan to let him know she savored his intrusive touches. “Yeah, it is tricky, but I’m confident you’ll help me learn, am I right?” She’d give him a cheeky grin as she tilted her head kindly to the side to give Aodh more room to press his lips against her delicate neck. Her body would quiver as his fingertips skated on her sinuous skin, cherishing his dashes as she longed for him to feel every part of her frame.

Those articulated words that spewed of her name persistently elicited a fire to burn deeper into her very core, wanting to hear him pant out her name like that more often. It sounded needy, possessive, and protective, turning her on in ways she acclimated to just by words alone. To add the cherry on top, he’d reassure her that they were bonded from here on out, which brought thoughts into Zara’s mind to let the whole world know that she belonged to him and he belonged to her. Writhing underneath him as his lips sought out her fuzzy ears, she’d pull him in closer to him, whimpering since she knew she was rapidly approaching her climax from all of the sweet talk he had given her.

Aggressive lips thrashed out on his neck, suckling at his skin to draw his crimson liquid underneath
that began to pull upwards from the force of her suction-like hold. Feeling confident in her attempt, she’d pull away to find her mark imprinted on him, a hickey. She’d give him two more, pulling away slightly each time to inspect her works of art. “Aodh… I’m sorry if this is too pushy, but I’m getting close…” Zara began to breathlessly state, her breasts continuously rubbing up against his chest. “…but, can you go harder? I’ll be okay, I promise. I just need to feel more of you... I can’t get enough.

On their own, her hips would move in unison to his own, making each thrust more impactful than the previous ones. She’d gasp, but not out of displeasure, but because she couldn’t believe this was happening to her. Zara never thought that she could hunger for someone so deeply, especially in such a short amount of time. It made her realize that she was probably lonelier than what she led on, but she didn’t want Aodh because he was her first and only choice. She genuinely wanted to be with him. He was kind, sincere, generous, thoughtful, and affectionate. He was the ray of light that she desperately needed in her life, and she’d cherish him like no other to show him how much he meant to her.

"I believe we have a lot to learn from one another, yes. Maybe more tutoring is in order. We'll have the usual training during the day...and once night falls..." He would whisper in a sultry tone, right in her ear, all whole letting his moans break his heated breaths prickling her skin. "You'll be mine. And I will be yours in case you ever want more." He'd let her sink her teeth into his neck and "mark" him as she pleased, followed by the Magus doing the same and leaving two small indents in her neck and over her right breast, so that neither of them would forget who the other belonged to from that day forward. She looked so beautiful, the way her mouth bared her sharp canines and a small puff of air floated out, those amber eyes of hers only begging him to ruin her outright, right then and there.

"I can do it harder, but will you be fine?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. Even when Zara offered herself to him, he did not cease to be thoughtful for a moment. But he appeared to understand just how much she needed him that night, nodding to her request and smiling down at her. "Understood, I will do my best. Let me just..."

Awkwardly, he would lift her legs until her knees rested on her abdomen, her thighs joined as he would keep her down on the matress. Their lovemaking had been so messy so as to leave strings of their juices over the silk and their very own skin. Keeping himself pivoted on his toes, the Catfolk would warn her, having pulled out of her warm insides and sighing as he felt the chilly breeze around his privates. "I'm very, very close as well. So I won't be able to stop..." They both knew neither of them was going to pass up on the chance to leave a mark of this night to be remembered.

He didn't lose any more time, plunging back into her and starting to thrust it in as hard as he could, just like Zara wanted and needed him to do so that they would both be satisfied by the end of their encounter. She couldn't resist his assault, with the way he gently held her down, all while losing no chance to tease her deepest spots. It was with a final, loud moan that the young man sealed their new bond, falling back between her arms to share a heated kiss as his shaft spewed his seed in her deepest parts, scalding hot and just as abundant as she hoped it to be.

"I can feel it becoming tighter. Did it feel good for you as well?" He would ask, curious to know what sensation she had experienced as they reached their climax. Was it similar to his, or perhaps completely different in its' inner workings? Whatever the case, he'd stroke her cheek softly as she quivered below him, letting go of her thighs so she could rest as well.

Don’t tempt me with a good time…” Zara whispered against his ear obscenely once he mentioned what could happen once the moon took control of the sky. When he reciprocated leaving marks against her skin, she’d moan out melodically, wanting more of his marks to pitter-patter against her sensitive skin. The mark that he left on one of her bosoms was the cherry on top, causing her back to arch as she treasured in the sensations of his suckling to make that mark get there in the first place. His scarlet hues read more than just needy lust to her. She felt like a real person to him and not just someone he could use and move onto the next one with.

Though he stated that he will try to do his best, Zara felt as if there was nothing he couldn’t do imperfectly, even if it was his first time at doing the task anyways. She’d nod in agreement before readjusting herself with him, wanting to be in a good position for him to do as she requested. When he made his sex retreat out from her, she’d groan out in need, feeling empty now that he wasn’t in there anymore. She could feel her juices glide downwards, coating her rounded cheeks and the blankets underneath them. Her body was drenched with Aodh’s scent, and she knew his was drenched in her scent too. She wanted everything he had to offer her.

It’s okay, I won’t stop either.” Reassuringly she muttered to him, eyes still hazy with lids half closed. Her chest rose and fell heavily with each breath she took, knowing that the best was yet to come, even though she savored every bit of their love making. When he delved his member back into her warm depths, she’d groan out in ecstasy, feeling as if he had just entered into her again for the first time. Needing to hold onto something from the powerful sensation, she’d lash her arms outwards to grip at him desperately and held him against her while he bucked his hips harshly into her.

It only took a few more deepened thrusts to bring her to her breaking point, feeling her waves of pleasure intensify to let out a grand finale. Her petite body tensed up as the surge was too great for her to contain, holding onto him as if her life depended on it as she moaned aloud and panted, all while breathlessly stating his name. She’d feel rope after rope of hot liquid seep inside of her, coating her walls generously before seeping out of it due to the amount being too much. Just like her juices, they grazed downwards to coat the sheet underneath them, the young girl gasping and panting from their first of many love sessions.

Y-Yes, it felt good, Aodh… Did it for you too?” She mimicked his inquire, wanting to make sure he enjoyed it just as must as she did. If he would allow her, she’d use what strength she had to make him fall right besides her and lay on the best, instantly turning to lay on her side to have her head rest against his heavy-breathing chest, legs coiling around his own to drink in this moment. “I’m sorry if I was too pushy and you didn’t really want this, Aodh…” She apologized after her lust was beginning to simmer down and she’d rethink her actions.

Last edited:
"Yes, even though...it will take some getting used to, if I'm being honest. I hope I wasn't too rough, Zara." It felt nice having her lean onto his body for support, as well as feeling like he had accomplished something with this first love session. And the thought of a part of him still lingering inside of her...it was a powerful sensation. It was as if he had claimed her once and for all, and now no one but him could have hoped to get their hands on Zara.

"It's not simply because of your body, though. Great as it may be, I wouldn't have done it with just about anyone unless I liked them. So, you really didn't force anything upon me, it was bound to happen sooner or later. You're the first person I've ever been this close to." Aodh would explain, stroking her cheek and back as she'd look up at him. He didn't want her to feel as if she had somehow forced him into an agreement he did not feel comfortable with.

"That said, I feel...dizzy again. Don't y-" Before he could properly finish the sentence, the Magus felt his eyelids growing heavier, until they closed themselves. At the same time, his apprentice would feel her limbs stiffening in a similar fashion, the exhaustion of sexual intercourse finally catching up with her. And since Aodh was so warm and comfortable to lean against, the only thing left for the Catfolk was to lean into his arm (or his chest, as she pleased) and close her eyes. Something she'd do at a moment's notice, drifting off into a pleasant sleep, near the one she treasured the most.

Xx--------------------------------xX
When she woke up, she'd realize he was gone, and that the first timid sunrays were starting to filter through her window. Aodh had been so kind as to drape a blanket over her sleeping figure. And like she expected, the marks he had left on her body were all still there...including that comforting warmth deep inside of her, though it had dulled somewhat. A lot of time must have passed since their last encounter.

However, that gentle knock on the door alerted her to her Master's presence. Aodh's delicate voice would filter through the cedar wood it was made of, sounding just as gentle as always.
"Zara? I think we'll be able to have breakfast together today, if it pleases you. The menu has not changed, however." He would explain. "I'll...be downstairs." With that, she would hear him stepping away from her bedroom, and climb down the stairs.

It was quite strange to think he had gone to such great lengths to make sure she had a pleasant sleep, but left her alone at the same time. Surely, there must have been a reason behind it? Maybe he was acting coy about it, and did not want to make things hard for either of them by admitting they had indeed spent the night together...but it was out of character for the gentlemanly Magus. Even in such a situation, he should have at the very least mentioned something about past events. Yet, he only offered her some time they could have spent together. Quite a strange beginning to her day. Maybe he was simply too shy to bring it up?

You weren’t too rough, and it’s reassuring to know that you wanted this too.” Zara purred out as she rested her head against him, enjoying the way his hand would stroke her cheek adoringly as she wrapped her legs tighter around his own. “I think it’s obvious and safe to say you’re also the first person I’ve ever been this close to. Literally.” She’d smile at the thought, nuzzling in closer to him even though she was as close as she could be, but still felt she could get nearer to him.

Sluggishly she’d listen to him state that he was growing dizzy once more, and as if on cue, she’d mirror his vertigo, her head feeling as if it were swimming in the vast sea. Zara didn’t have enough time to reply, or even comprehend what was really going on before growing limp against his chest and arm. Everything went black, but the warmth he provided her was enough to soothe her for a soothing slumber, Zara hoping she could offer the same for Aodh.

dah68g1-202c82b4-f5ec-4696-8ebb-7f99e043fe93.gif

Behind her closed eyes, Zara could see the rays of the sun shining down upon her face, causing her to squint uncomfortably before opening her lids. She’d flutter them briefly, trying to grasp ahold of where she was and how she got there, her brain fogging up as it tried to reboot from sleeping. She’d notice her nude figure was concealed within the covers Aodh placed upon her, and instantly the memories flooded back into her head. Harshly she’d blush as she thought back onto it, causing her heart to race in the same tempo as last night.

The mild knock on her wooden door caused her to jolt in surprise, not really too sure how she’d act if he made his way into her room. Did he want to talk about what had happened? Apologize? …maybe even go for round two? So many endless possibilities ran through her nervous head, but all of them were laid to rest as he simply stated what they were having for breakfast then hurriedly departed to do whatever else. Zara couldn’t help herself but blink a few times in disbelief, not really expecting him to act so cold after all that he said hours before.

Sure, he more than likely wasn’t trying to be rude, but Zara couldn’t simmer down the overpowering feelings of taking it all the wrong way. Reasoning didn’t suite the situation for her at this current time with her chaotic emotions. An unfamiliar sting ached in her chest, feeling as if she was just as she feared.

Something of use and nothing more.

It is true that Zara stated days before that she didn’t care what happened to her when it came to who got ahold of her, but with Aodh it was different. He displayed so much kindness, nurturing, and love. It couldn’t have been all for show… right?

Zara found it hard to not act petty, wanting to reciprocate what he was showering her with. Biting the inside of her cheek in thought, she’d tug the blanket off from her figure before taking all of the bedding and putting it in her hamper, needing to clean it from the mess they made. Her lower half was still present with remnants of their lovemaking, Zara wanting to go ahead and rid of it with a bath.

Her training clothes were still left on the floor, forcing her to pick something else to wear, Zara choosing the outfit she wore to bed the first night at her new home until everything was washed. She’d exit her room, pacing to the washroom and bathed for a decent chunk of time. She didn’t intend to stay in there for so long, but her thoughts corrupted her, thinking far too deeply into this instead of simply talking it out with Aodh to get proper closure. It didn’t even faze her as to what he was doing or what he had planned for the day, and to be honest she didn’t have an appetite due to spoiling it with her anxiety. Once she was finished with her bath, she’d dress up and gather the dirty clothes and pace downstairs. If Aodh was down in the kitchen still, she wouldn’t have glanced at the occupied room, wanting to spare herself more aching in her chest. Instead, she’d continue her route, which was to get the clothes washed.

After putting in the first load, she’d casually sit on the bench in the laundry room, waiting patiently even though she could do other things as they washed. Different scenarios and situations played out in her head of when she would confront him again, but right now she needed some time to recuperate and simmer herself down, albeit some sinister petty ideas flooded her hectic mind….

Aodh was at the kitchen counter, though her presence just a few feet away would have gone unnoticed to the Magus, busy as he was with cutting up a tomato while sighing faintly and looking at the wooden board he had placed the delicious-looking red fruit on. "Why did I put myself in such a position? Now she must think I hate her." He would mutter to himself, again, unheard by his apprentice. Being cold to her was not his intention in the slightest but...if he really meant to treat her as a true apprentice, then he shouldn't have mixed his feelings in and made things only more complicated.

"Zara?" As he heard the door to the laundry room closing down, he would untie his apron and place it on a nearby chair, trying to catch up with her while he still could, and hoping his actions had not gone so far as to hurt her deeply...though, based on the lack of replies from the other side of the door, he suspected it to be the case. He'd open it delicately and peek in, before closing it behind him and sitting at her side, looking at the steam-powered washer rumbling along the floor, tossing and turning her clothes up and down in a rapid swirl. "Here we are. I didn't take you for someone who enjoyed looking at clothes being washed and dried."

He'd cross his legs and turn to her, noticing how sad and downright depressed she looked, not even bothering to greet him. "I'll go ahead and say you have slept well. Had any strange things happening to you over the course of the night?" Even though she had put on a stern expression and steeled herself in preparation for him looking for her, it still was apparent the charming and caring man she had begun swooning over hadn't been replaced by some kind of womanizing narcissist overnight. It seemed like he only wished to keep his distance for now and see how things would have developed.

"You don't have to speak if you don't want to. I'll remain silent as well, if it helps you feel any better."

Casually Zara would cross her arms over her bosoms, continuing to allow the attacking thoughts to riddle her mind and distort her sense of what was right and wrong. Her fluffy brown ears perked up and jerked once she heard him question her whereabouts by saying her name, but she chose to disregard his call and stay seated on the bench. Her right leg traversed over her left, bouncing her right foot quickly as if she were impatiently waiting for something. She didn’t anticipate the knob of the door to turn as Aodh stood on the opposing side, flabbergasted that he even chose to be in the same room as her after their morning “encounter.”

She wanted to look at him as he’d come into the laundry room, but instead she kept her eyes preoccupied in the opposite direction to avoid eye contact. It was painfully obvious that she wasn’t too thrilled, but even though she was acting like a spoiled child who didn’t get their way for the first time… she wanted to talk to him… to look at him and have him hold her and her to hold him and forget about all of this and talk it out.

Nope. She was going to be petty and dreary.​

Of course, Zara could’ve broken the ice and bring it up first for the pair to talk it out, but as she reflected back to how he acted when she woke it, it left a sour taste in her mouth. It was obvious he avoided it, so why would she bring it up? His voice didn’t sound different, which would be a good thing to most, right? Not to her. She was expecting him to act another way towards her; to call her cute “pet names” and have her reciprocate, or to at least say something that would signal that they were much more than a Master and Apprentice scenario.

As he took his seat near her, she continued to hold her pose, but she still listened to him, Aodh being able to tell as her ears twitched and her tail irritatingly flicked. His personality never shifted, and he still sounded just as sincere and caring as before, but didn’t incorporate anything romantic within in. She didn’t want the world handed to her on a golden plate, but a simple sign for their newfound relationship would be nice and suffice.

Zara rolled her eyes as he inquired about her sleep, stupidly asking if anything happened during the course of the night. So badly, she wanted to say something smart, like seems like you’d know the answer to that question since you were involved in it. But instead, she’d bite her trembling lower lip to be civil. Despite not saying anything about it, her expression read her reply as clear as day. The remnant bruises of their lovemaking were still present on her neck, her white tank-top not concealing anything which left Aodh visibility if he chose to stare.

She’d be lying if she said she didn’t feel bad for acting this way, but even Zara didn’t know how to respond to her unusual feelings… being a hypocrite. She wouldn’t be that overly petty, breaking her silence to give him some sort of response instead of hearing the tumbling of clothes being washed.

Oh, nothing much, you know? I’m sure the same applies to you.” Zara would reply back to his inquire about their slumber in the night, her words lethally dripping with annoyance. She still kept her head turned, not having the heart to search his face just yet.

For a moment, it was as if she could see just how much her words hurt him despite the smile he kept on his face, his lower lip trembling slightly as he dug one of his fangs into it and lowered his eyebrows. Aodh remained silent as he watched the pouting young woman before leaning to the side and placing a hand on her shoulder, doing his best to look at her in the eyes. "Listen, I haven't got the slightest clue about what's afflicting you, but you'd better snap out of it, and do so rapidly. I'm not going to spend my time training someone who acts like a child and accuses me of things I have no memory of." With that, and a cold glare in her general direction, he would get up and step outside, turning to look over his shoulder.

"And cover those marks all over your body. They're unsightly. My apprentice should be able to do that much." Having made himself clear, he would step outside and close the door, only to lean against it and take his head between his hands, closing his eyes.

Why did he do that? Now, she must have hated him. He wanted nothing more than to go back in the room, grovel at her feet, and beg the girl for his forgiveness, if she could even stand to speak to him after he had essentially crushed any hope to see him reciprocating her feelings and hidden desires. Of course, he was trying his best not to let their relationship get in the way of things, but...as much as he tried to deny it, perhaps he was no different than the people he claimed to loathe so much? That's what she must have been thinking, with him turning her attraction into her biggest weakness, one she couldn't overcome no matter how hard she'd try to deny it.

"I'll see you at the training grounds. Please bring the marionette I gave you." He'd say, his cold voice filtering through the door. With that, he was once again eluding any attempt to conquer him on her part, each step away from the laundry room causing another crack to insinuate itself in her heart, his tone sharp and cold like thousands of daggers embedding themselves in her body. Was the loving man Zara knew gone? Maybe he really had used her for the night, and she had mistaken his behavior for that of someone in love with another being they felt was similar to them. Perhaps he simply wanted to "experience" what having an apprentice was like, and once the last day of the week came...he would have discarded her like everyone else had done previously.

Meanwhile, deep in their private grove, Aodh sat on his usual ledge, waiting for the Catfolk to show up, if she even wanted to come and find him, that is. If she didn't even want to get out of her room for the day, he couldn't have exactly blamed her. His behavior was revolting, but a relationship with one's apprentice...the shame was too great, even as the other Masters had their own scandals, his name had remained immaculate for the past 7 years, and he would have preferred to maintain it as such out of fear of being considered just as lecherous and abominable, even if those men and women were the worst of the entire Council.

He'd pass the time by flickering a small, orange flame in his hand on and off, careful not to burn himself. Apt as he was in manifesting Fire, it still was influenced by his own emotions, and this was no exception. With his usual enthusiasm and cheery attitude gone, what would have once been a steady, roaring ember sputtered out and only left a small smoke trail wafting off of his skin, with the few sparks that remained scattering at his feet. With another sigh, and his eyes lowered, he would await his apprentice's arrival.

Back
Top Bottom