Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rich Man's Toy (LustfulSins&Babydoll123)

Lyric tried to block out the words that Kai was saying as he pressed deep inside of him. He didn’t want to hear them, they weren’t true. Or so he told himself. He belonged to no one. He was gonna escape. As soon as he got his strength back, he was going to runaway. He would never crave for this man.

The moment Lyric had no support to help hold him up, he collapsed completely onto the bed, unable to even try to hold himself up by himself. He closed his eyes tightly as he laid there on his stomach, his body occasionally shaking from the deep breaths that he was taking. As he heard Kai exit the room, he rolled onto his side and brought his legs up to wrap his arms around them. He could feel the cum start to dribble out as he moved, disgusting him. He glanced over as Kai returned, commenting about the slight mess.

Kai adds a bit of lube to the plug, them kneels on the bed beside Lyric. One hand pulls the boy's thigh so he rolls half onto his stomach again. The other hand presses the plug up into Lyric's body. It's a thick plug, four inches long, and the narrow stem before the base allows the boy's ass to close around it, sealing the remainder of Kai's seed inside Lyric's body.

Kai pats Lyric's ass as his runs the warm washcloth across his skin, cleaning up what leaked. "We can't have you making more of a mess." Kai chuckles as he shuffles Lyric around to pull the soiled top blanket off the bed. He cleaned up Lyric's chest and stomach, and his groin, then tosses the washcloth across the room into a laundry hamper. "Now, stay here, I'll be right back. And don't remove the plug, or I'll give you something else." Kai leaves the bedroom, locking the door from the outside. The windows in the room aren't made to be opened, and there's nothing in here to break them with.

Lyric laid quietly on the bed, only making a couple noises, that honestly sounded like moans, as Kai inserted the plug inside of him. He refused to look at him as the male cleaned him up, the washcloth actually feeling nice against his skin. It was the closest to clean as he was going to get for the time being unless Kai dragged him to the bathroom, which he doubted he was going to do. He only looked up when Kai told him to stay there and had left the room.

While staying on the bed, Lyric glanced around the room, searching for anyway or anything that could help in his escape plan. There seemed to be nothing hard that he could use to smash the window and he didn’t see any other escape routes. Cursing, he laid his head back down on the bed and closed his eyes. He brought his hand up and covered his eyes as he gritted his teeth. Once he got his energy back, he was definitely going to let Kai have it.

When Kai returns, he's pleased to see Lyric hasn't touched the plug. In Kai's hands is a sealed water bottle and a bottle of advil. He walks over to sit on the bed beside Lyric, pressing the water bottle into one hand and tipping two advil into his other hand. "Take those, or you'll be even more sore in the morning."

Kai leans over to set the advil bottle in the nightstand drawer. When he straightens, he watches Lyric closely to make sure he takes the painkillers. "You're a smart boy, Lyric. You've got a roof over your head, food for your stomach, and a job to keep you busy. You'll be paid well, and all you have to do is behave." Kai sets his hand on Lyric's upper thigh, thumb rubbing back and forth slowly.

At first, Lyric didn’t look at Kai. He wanted nothing to do with him, even wishing that he didn’t exist. He didn’t even look at him when the water and pills were forced into his hand. He did, however, look at him when he heard that him say that he was smart and that he had a good job. He glared and he would have sat up if it wasn’t for the pain.

“A good job?! You think having you fuck me is a good job?! You’re insane! And I swear, you better prepare for when I get out of here, because I’m going to give you so much hell for this! Youre dead!” Lyric yelled at him while still laying down on the bed. He tightened his grip on the water bottle, causing the cap to fly off and the water to squirt out all over the place.

Kai clenches his jaw when the water bottle explodes and splashes water all over the bed. The muscle in his jaw jumps as he contains his displeasure at Lyric having made a mess and soaked the bed. Taking a deep breath to somewhat calm himself, Kai sighs. "Your job is to maintain the cleanliness of my home. Serving me is additional. However, I am beginning to think you will require being put in your place."

Kai reaches out and grips Lyric's bicep, pulling him up from the bed. He ignores the boy's protests and moves him to an open spot on the floor. If Lyric's legs are shaking, Kai lets him sink to his knees, leaving him on the floor as he returns to the bed to start stripping it before the water can start soaking through to the mattress. "You'll be paid well, Lyric. At the end of the contract, you'll be set for life with the amount of money I am paying you. Provided you're smart with it."

Lyric stumbled as he was pulled up from the bed suddenly, ending up on the floor as he had no strength to hold himself up. He watched Kai begin to remove the items that were on the bed as he sat there on the floor and crossed his arms.

“You should have mentioned this while we were talking! How could you advertise something like this and not put it out there as loud as everything? You made sure to mention about the pay and cleaning and all the other things, but you never once brought this up during the conversation! What’s up with that, huh?! Trying to truck people?!” He said, getting more angry as he spoke.

Kai tosses the stripped bedsheets over by the door. Then he pulls fresh ones from the closet, setting to making the bed. "I said you would be servicing me in every way. I meant that literally. It's not my fault you were too blinded by greed for the pay that you failed to question, or read the contract before signing." Kai is calm about all this, either not worried or not caring that Lyric is angry.

Bed remade, Kai comes over to help Lyric to his feet again. But instead of just lifting him up, he stands there with his hand out, waiting for Lyric to take it. "Come, surely the floor is not very comfortable."

Lyric didn’t even know what to say back to that. It angered him and despite Kai not really being wrong, Lyric was still pissed about it all. He ignored the hand being offered to him and wrapped his arms around himself.

“Don’t act like you care about me being comfortable!” He snapped at Kai. “Just go away and leave me alone! I don’t need or want you touching me!” He took a couple steps back to put distance between the two of them.

Kai sighs when Lyric snaps at him. But before leaving, the man threads his fingers through Lyric's hair, brushing it away from his face. Kai doesn't entirely leave the bedroom. Instead, he returns to the ensuite bathroom, running the shower hot. The door is open, letting steam roll out from the bathroom.

Kai isn't entirely trusting Lyric not to run, so the bedroom door is locked. Of course, locking it from the inside means a keycode lock, to ensure Lyric can't just leave. However, the open door to the bathroom is an open invitation, should Lyric decide he doesn't want to just sit on the floor.

Lyric stood there for a couple of moments after Kai had gone into the bathroom, waiting to see if he was going to come back out. He looked over to the door and made his way over to it, reaching out and grabbing the handle as he tried to open the door. He cursed when it didn’t open and wrapped his arms around himself, knowing that he shouldn’t have thought that it would be so easy.

“There has to be out of here now....” he mumbled to himself, looking around the room.

With the door locked, the window unable to be opened, and nothing strong or heavy enough to break the window, the bedroom may as well be a cell. It's another five minutes before Kai calls from the bathroom. "Lyric, come in here and shower. The hot water will feel good on your muscles."

Not fully expecting Lyric to listen, Kai stays silent again for a couple of minutes. Then, "I'll remove the plug if you join me."

Lyric looked at him when he said that, not pleased with the bribery. He wanted to be clean and he wanted the plug removed, but he wanted to do it by himself, and especially not with Kai. However, he knew that he really didn’t have much options, so he gave in, walking over to the bathroom, squeezing past Kai so they didn’t touch.

He walked over to the shower and stared down into it.

Last edited:
Kai isn't taken Lyric's avoidance. His hands land on the boy's hips, turning Lyric so his back is to Kai. His hands rub the boy's hips, before his right hand slides across the boy's ass cheek. "You know, I could just as easily keep you occupied with things other than cleaning."

Kai lightly grips the plug, first pushing on it to create a pressure inside Lyric before slowly pulling it out. He sets it on the shower shelf, right hand returning to the boy's ass. One finger slides in, starting to clean his seed out of the boy. He intentionally brushes Lyric's prostate every couple of motions.

Lyric did a small jump when he felt Kais hands on him, and closed his eyes tightly. He shook his head quickly when Kai mentioned that he could do other things rather than cleaning, wanting his body to feel back to himself.

“Ah...” He moaned slightly as Kai grabbed the plug, feeling it go forward a little before it was removed. He let out a deep breath as his hole was now empty, though it felt a little weird for it to have nothing in it after having something in it for so long just a little bit ago. It didn’t last, however, when he felt a finger enter inside of him, starting to clean him out.

“H-Hey! I can do it myself!” He quickly reached behind him and grabbed Kais wrist, trying to pull his finger out.

Kai growls next to Lyric's ear. The boy's resistance doesn't stop what Kai is doing, and he continues on. "Behave, Lyric. Or I'll really give you something else to occupy you." Kai continues cleaning Lyric out. When done, his teeth graze the boy's ear.

"Just think of all the perks, Lyric. Let that be your motivation to behave." Kai reaches past Lyric to grab the body wash, squirting some into Lyric's hand before setting it down.

Lyric shivered as he felt the teeth on his ear and glared down at the ground. “I’ll escape. Just you wait. And while I might not be able to go to the police because of that stupid contract, I’ll make sure that you won’t find me again.”

He began to rub the body wash poured into his hand around on his body, cleaning himself anywhere and everywhere, trying to erase the feeling of Kai off of him.

Kai leans in close, chuckling. "No, you won't be leaving the house. And if you try, I'll be sure to keep you.. Occupied." Kai smirks, trailing his fingers down Lyric's spine. He doesn't leave Lyric alone while he washes, light touches here and there. Small chuckles when the boy tries, futilely, to dodge his touch.

When Lyric is finished showering, Kai pushes him up against the shower wall. The water still rains on them, Kai's hands on the boy's hips. He bends his head, licking water from the boy's shoulder. "You're mine, Lyric. And I intend to make good use of you."

Lyric huffed at what he said and tried to continue cleaning himself, going over each part that Kai touched every time he touched it. Getting fed up, he rinsed himself off and went to get out when Kai pushed him against the wall, still in the shower.

He gasped and quickly looked at him, putting his hands on Kais shoulder to try and keep space between him. “I-I’m not yours! I belong to n-no one! So get off me!”

Kai doesn't budge when Lyric pushes him, smirking as his fingers grasp the boy's ass. "We'll see about that." Kai licks Lyric's lips, then steps back. Chuckling, he shuts off the water, stepping out. He hands a towel to Lyric, then picks kne up to dry himself.

"You're staying in here with me tonight. No arguments, or I'll keep you quiet." The implied threat hangs in the air, Kai is serious. And no doubt he has ways of doing exactly as he says.

“But what’s the point of having a room if I have to stay in here with you?” Lyric grumbled as he stepped out of the shower and drier his own self off. “And what about clothes, huh? I’m not sleeping naked, especially not next to you. I have my own clothes in my room, so you should let me go get them.”

He finished drying himself of and wrapped the towel around his waist, finally able to cover himself up.

Kai tilts his head, eyebrow raised. He folds his arms over his chest, setting his towel on the counter. "I don't trust you not to take off in the middle of the night, so until I can trust you, you're staying here." At the mention of clothing, Kai chuckles.

"Alright, I can allow you that much." Kai exits the bathroom, crossing to the dresser first to pull on a pair of sweats. Then he walks to the door, blocking Lyric's view of the number pad as he puts in the code. The door clicks open, and Kai makes an 'after you' gesture. He follows Lyric to his provided bedroom, standing in the doorway sp the boy can't close the door.

Lyric rolled his eyes as he told him why he had to stay there with him and crossed his arms. He was pleased to hear that Kai would at least allow him to go to his room to get some clothes, thinking for a moment that it would be his chance to escape up until Kai gestured for him to lead and blocked the door when they got there.

He should have known that it wouldn’t be that easy. He went over to his dresser and opened it up, grabbing all of his pajama sets to put on. If he was going to sleep next to Kai, then he was going to wear as many layers as he could to protect himself.

Kai snorts, seeing Lyric pull all his pajamas from the dresser drawer. "I won't fuck you again tonight. Relax. You'll also overheat if you wear all that." Kai shakes his head, amused. "Pick one, and let's go to bed."

Kai waits until Lyric is finished, them follows the boy back to the master bedroom. He locks the door again, then leads the way to the bed. "Come, Lyric. Sleep and rest."

Lyric snapped his head over to him and narrowed his eyes, not putting them all on, but deciding to take them all with him anyways just in case. He put one pair on and made his way back to the bedroom, holding his arm full of clothes.

He walked over to the bed and piled everything into the middle of the bed to make a small fort, separating their sides.

Back
Top Bottom