Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rich Man's Toy (LustfulSins&Babydoll123)

Kai follows the turn of Lyric's head, keeping the kiss. His hips continue rolling and grinding, seeking friction against the boy's ass. Before long, Kai's fingers grip and pull Lyric's waistband, pulling both his pants and underwear down his legs and off. Lyric is now naked beneath him.

Kai finally releases Lyric from the kiss when the boy is breathing hard and lightheaded from lack of oxygen. He licks his lips, looking down at the boy. Then his left hand lifts to his own mouth and he licks two of his fingers, coqting them in saliva. With a smirk, Kai brings his hand down between Lyric's legs, leaving a bit of space between their bodies for his index finger to first rub at, then press into, Lyric's body.

By the end of the kiss, Lyric was hot and sweating and panting, completely out of breath from the kiss. He had no energy to fight as his pants were pulled down his legs, completely exposing him and his bare body.

When he saw Kai wet his fingers, he knew instantly what was coming. “N-Nooooo....” he painted out, continuing to twist his wrist. He stiffened up when his felt the finger at his hole and tried his best to prepare himself, but it still wasn’t enough to stop the small cry he did as it was pushed into him.

Kai watches Lyric's expressions as his finger slides into his body. He takes his time, getting the boy's body to relax. He strokes Lyric's inner walls, searching for the little bundle of nerves that would send jolts of electric pleasure through him.

When he finds it, Kai smirks. He releases Lyric's hands, his left hand moving to rest on the boy's chest. Drawing his right hand back a bit, Kai adds the second finger. He stretches Lyric a bit, then locates his prostate again, massaging it.

Lyric gasped and arched his back as he let out a long moan as his prostate was hit, his eyes widening immediately. Once his hands were let go of, he quickly covered his mouth and turned his head away, beyond embarrassed and ashamed for having made such a noise of pleasure.

His other hand goes up to grab onto Kais shoulder and continue to try and push him away.

Kai massages Lyric's prostate, continuously stimulating it. The boy's attempts to push him away do nothing to make him move. "Move your hand, Lyric, or I'll pin it above your head again. I want to hear you moan."

Continuous pleasure is surely felt as Kai repeatedly strokes Lyric's prostate. He uses it to work the boy right up to his peak. However, he also stops before the boy can reach his climax. Kai smirks, waiting for Lyric to calm down. Then he starts again, driving Lyric to the edge, only to stop again, denying him from reaching his orgasm. Over and over again, bringing him to the edge, only to stop and let him fall back, never reaching the bliss of climax.

Lyric shook his head quickly as he closed his eyes. His breathing began to get faster and harder as he began to sweat from the feeling building up. He could feel himself inching closer to cumming as Kai’s fingers continue to massage him inside his ass, right up until he was about to cum. However, just as he felt himself on the last stroke, Kai stopped.

Lyrics eyes slowly turned to look up at Kai without moving his head, scared on what the male was going to do next as a way to make him finish cumming. He waited and waited, his breathing slowly coming down as did his hard on and he figured for a moment that maybe Kai had changed his mind and was gonna let him go.

Until, however, the man suddenly began to start again, stroking his insides and fueling Lyrics pleasure and bringing everything back again, only to just stop once more. Panic began to run through Lyric as Kai continued to just toy with his body, but never actually letting him cum.

“St-Stop doing this!” Lyric said in frustration at him as he moved his hand away from his mouth and quickly wrapped it around his cock to finish his own self off.

Kai catches Lyric's hand, pulling it up above his head. "Ah, ah, I didn't give you permission. I'm going to work you over until you give in. Until you're begging me to give you release." Kai leans down, lips brushing Lyric's lips as he speaks. "You will beg. And when you do, I'll make you come, hands free. And then I'll fuck you."

Kai strokes Lyric's prostate again. He adds a third finger, further stretching the boy while letting the pleasure distract him from the stretch. Kai's teasing of Lyric's body keeps him hard without letting him reach his end. "Come now, Lyric. Just let me hear you."

“No! I would never stoop so low!” lyric growled at him, glaring in anger. He would never beg for this man to continue to touch and use him after everything he’s just done to him. “Like hell I’ll let that happen!”

Though just as he finished telling Kai off, a third finger was added inside of him, causing him to tip his head back and let out a small groan. “F-Fuck, stop!” He tried to wiggle himself free by moving his hips upward, but it didn’t do much, especially with Kai right there above him. He shook his head frantically. “Stop!” He yelled, but with the third finger now in him, the pleasure was becoming too difficult to ignore.

When Lyric's head tips back, Kai dips his head down to bite at his throat. Biting, sucking, Kai leaves little marks across the skin of his neck. He works his way up to the soft spot behind Lyric's jaw, grazing his teeth against the spot before lightly biting it.

Kai's fingers bring Lyric to the edge again, only to let him fall away from it. Kai wants submission, and if he has to exhaust Lyric for it, he will. The boy has been enduring this up and down for almost ten minutes now. His muscles will likely start shaking soon. "Come on, Lyric. You know you want this. Stop pretending you don't."

Lyric could feel tears come to his eyes from it all. His body was beginning to hurt from the teasing and all his body wanted to do was release at this point. His mind didn’t want to give in, but his body was starting to win over this battle. His mind was searching for a solution when it suddenly came up with the perfect idea.

Maybe he could let Kai have his way tonight and by tomorrow Lyric could leave and get away? Because it was clear that there was no way he would would be getting away from this tonight. It was as brilliant!

Slowly Lyric tipped his head to look up at Kai and nod his head. “O-Ok....”

Kai lifts his head as Lyric moves his own. But when all he gets is an okay, he smirks. His fingers press and rub at Lyric's prostate, bringing him to the edge again without letting him tip over. "I want to hear you say it, Lyric. I want to hear you beg for this."

Kai brushes his lips against Lyric's, not kissing him, not wanting to muffle the boy's answer. But it's like he's luring what he wants to hear out of Lyric's mouth.

Lyric swallowed and he would have turned his head away had it not been for Kai suddenly being right in his face and on his lips. He didn’t want to beg, why couldn’t Kai just accept his Ok?

“P....Please, let me cum....” he whispered, feeling his hard on come back as the three fingers inside of him did their work once more. “Please....” he reached up and grabbed onto Kai tightly.

Close enough. Kai kisses Lyric, tongue sliding into his mouth. As he does, his fingers stroke the boy's prostate, this time allowing him to hit and tip over that edge. Because of the continuous denial for the last ten minutes, Lyric's orgasm would hit him harder than ever before, due to the anticipation his body has built up.

Kai lifts his head from the kiss just in time to hear Lyric vocalise through his orgasm. The sound sends shivers down his spine. He rewards the boy with praise as he removes his fingers. "Good boy. You could have reached this point sooner if you had behaved."

Lyric closed his eyes as he kissed back, a couple of tears still sliding down his cheek. He took deep breaths as Kais fingers did their job even all the way to the end, allowing him to cum. As the kiss ended, Lyric let out a loud cry, his nails digging into Kais shoulders as his body jerked while cumming. He didn’t know how to even begin to describe the pleasure and relief his body felt as it was finally allowed to orgasm.

“Ooooh....!” He cried, his hands slowly loosening as the white strings of cum came to an end, laying in piles on his stomach. He went limp on the couch, his hand coming up and covering his face as he painted.

Kai chuckles, standing up and away from Lyric. His own erection is still very obvious in his jeans. Leaving the boy on the couch, Kai goes to the downstairs washroom to get a cloth, returning with it warm and damp. He wipes Lyric down, then leaves the cloth on the coffee table.

"Now then, let's move somewhere more comfortable." Kai picks Lyric up, one arm around his shoulders, the other behind his knees. He carries Lyric upstairs to his mater bedroom, laying the boy out on the bed. Kai lifts his hands to the buttons of his dress shirt, undoing them as he watches Lyric catch his breath.

When Kai walked away, leaving Lyric by himself on the couch, Lyric momentarily thought that he was gonna he left alone for the night and could make his escape. However instead, Kai returned with a cloth and his still clear as day erection, making Lyric realize just what was probably gonna happen next.

Unable to say anything, both out of fear of messing his up his plan, and the fact that he was still catching his breath, all he could do was watch as he was picked up and carried to the males bedroom. He stayed quiet as he was laid on the bed and looked up, watching Kai unbutton his shirt.

Not wanting to watch anymore, he rolled onto his stomach and stared at the wall.

Kai finishes undressing and moves to kneel on the bed beside Lyric. Here, there's a bottle of lube on the bedside table. Kai coats his fingers, sliding them into Lyric's body. Lube is far more lubricating than saliva, so even with the boy already stretched, his fingers move more easily. Kai doesn't want Lyric just idle and quiet, so he works the boy's prostate again, until he's hard once more.

Removing his fingers, Kai coats his cock in lube, then grips Lyric's hips and lifts them, bringing the boy onto his knees while leaving him chest down on the bed. Kai moves to kneel behind Lyric, nudging the boy's legs wide so he's more open. "You're mine, Lyric. Contracted to me." Kai pushes forward, sinking his cock to the hilt in a single motion. Nine inches deep. Kai groans, hands gripping the boy's hips tight.

Lyric stayed quiet, even as the male slid his fingers back inside of him once more. His hands gripped the bed and he would have kept his streak for silence if Kai hadn’t started to rub his prostate again. He closed his eyes and buried his face into the bed as a way to muffle the moans as his erection came back for what felt like the millionth time that night.

Lyric let out a deep breath when the fingers were removed, but right before he could relax all the way, his hips were raised up into the air, presenting his ass to Kai, and his legs were widened for him to get better access. Lyric tried to prepare himself for what was coming next, knowing that the fingers from earlier were gonna be nothing compared to this, but it didn’t work.

“Ahhh!” He yelped as the mans cock slid into him nice and deep, going all the way. “N-Not...!”

Lyric's cry makes Kai chuckle, rubbing his hands up and down the boy's back. He doesn't move yet, giving Lyric time to adjust to his size. "Good boy, just relax. Feel my cock fill your body." Kai's fingers slide along Lyric's ribs, before his hands return to the boy's hips.

Kai gives Lyric a bit longer before testing him with a firm, grinding roll of his hips. Then he draws back halfway, only to sink deep again. He repeats the actions, halfway back, then in to the hilt, as he picks up a steady pace. "You're so tight, Lyric. Feels so good."

“Ah.... ah... ah....” Lyric panted as his hands gripped the bed sheet so tightly that his hands went full on white. He gritted his teeth and tried to get used to the feeling, knowing that all he had to do was bare with it for the night and he would be free tomorrow.

He pushed his forehead into the bed, feeling the man start to move, going slow at first and gradually begin to pick up the pace. His ass cheeks began to jiggle every time Kai thrusted back into him.

Kai's hips keep a steady pace. His hands move, sliding along Lyric's back. His right hand tangles in the boy's hair close to his scalp, so it doesn't necessarily hurt as he pulls Lyric's head up. Kai leans low over the boy, lips brushing his ear. "Don't hide your face. I want to hear you moan."

Kai shifts his position just slightly, changing the angle of his thrusts just enough to strike Lyric's prostate on the next thrust. He keeps this angle, hips bucking harder now. "Let me hear you, Lyric."

Lyric lifts his head up as his hair was pulled so his hands were now holding him up and his neck was stretched back. “K-Kai.... stoppppp.....” he whispered out, his body rocking back and forth from each powerful thrust.

He could feel Lyrics cock deep inside him, poking and rubbing him fiercely. He gasped as his prostate was found once more and let out a louder pleasure scream.

"Good boy." Kai praises Lyric for moaning, smirking as he watches the boy's muscles tremble. His hips continue to stroke, the light slap slap of their skin filling the air. Occasionally, Kai will groan above Lyric.

Eventually, Kai picks up his pace. Shorter, harder thrusts. Hips pounding against the boy, leaning low over him. Kai's tongue slides along Lyric's jaw, almost taunting him. His cock strikes Lyric's prostate harder, too. Kai mutters a curse next to Lyric's ear, losing his rhythm as his hips buck harder still. He's so close-

Kai groans deeply in Lyric's ear as his hips buck powerfully once more, buried his cock to the hilt. He stays there, hips jerking tightly as he spills hot seed into the boy's body. Pump after pump, Kai is not one for small loads. Even after the aftershocks of his orgasm are over, Kai leans against Lyric as though to somehow press his cock deeper. As he does, the man's right hand lifts beneath Lyric to wrap around and stroke his cock, working the boy to his own climax.

Lyric’s knees felt weak, like they could give out at any moment as Kai’s cock continued to ram into him. With each hit of his prostate, he could feel his own cock starting to get hard again from the pleasure. He turned his head away, shivering, despite all the sweet, as Kai’s tongue ran alongside his jaw. He knew when he heard the curse words and felt the thrusting start to go random that Kai was getting ready to cum and he did his best to prepare himself for.

A moment later, he could feel the hot seed spilling inside of him, filling him up quite well. Shit, if he had been a girl, he probably would have been scared of getting pregnant right then and there. Lyric put his arm in front of him and rested his forehead against it as he painted hard, wanting to calm down as he felt Kai’s cumming finally come to an end, but was unable to as the male grabbed his cock again and began to jerk him.

“Nnnnnngh....” he moaned, not taking long to cum as well as he had build up while Kai had been hitting his prostate.

When Lyric finds his next release, Kai smirks. He lifts his hand to lick bits of the boy's seed from his fingers. However he doesn't pull away yet. Instead, he rolls his hips to grind his cock inside the boy. "Feel me inside you, Lyric? Your tight little body will learn to crave me. This is your home now. Remember, you're getting paid handsomely to work for me."

Kai straightens, running his hands up and down Lyric's back. It's almost another minute before Kai finally pulls away. With how rough he had been, the boy's legs would no doubt shake if he tried to stand. Kai rises from the bed, letting Lyric relax down onto it. He heads to the ensuite bathroom to get a warm washcloth. He's gone less than a minute, but by the time he returns, some of his seed has leaked from Lyric's ass. He makes a tsking sound, walking to the nightstand and pulling out a decent sized plug. "You're making a mess."

Back
Top Bottom