Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rich Man's Toy (LustfulSins&Babydoll123)

Lyric looked up at Kai when he got up, the boy standing up as well to start washing the plates. “Ok.” He agreed, not seeing the point of reading
the contract when he was completely aware of the deal. All he had to do was clean up. How complicated was that?

Finishing up with cleaning the kitchen, he went to his room and grabbed the copy of the contract he had before returning back to the living room and sitting down. He began to read over it, finishing the first page quickly and then moving onto the second page.

Kai glances over at Lyric as he sits down, but otherwise keeps most of his focus on the TV. Sure, tye realization would be a surprise to the boy. But Kai had said he would be servicing him in all aspects. Kai allows himself another small smirk.

Kai stretches, setting his heels up on the coffee table. For all that he looks well dressed, he can be quite casual and relaxed. His arms fold behind his head, watching the show as he waits for Lyric to read the small paragraph about sex and Kai testing his company's new sexual equipment on him.

As Lyric continued to read on, the look on his face slowly changed. It showed many different emotions, but mostly confusion. He quickly looked up at Kai in bewilderment. “This can’t be real. This is a joke, right?”

He looked back down at the paragraph again and reread it, figuring that he had maybe misread it. He was sometimes bad at reading.

But nope. It still said the same words he thought it said. “What the fuck?!”

Kai turns his head to look at Lyric, expression dead serious. He lowers his arms to cross them over his chest. "I don't joke about contracts, Lyric. I said you could read it before signing. You chose not to." Kai smirks at Lyric, tilting his head.

After a moment, Kai chuckles, tapping his fingers against his bicep. "You'll catch flies if you keep your mouth open like that. Or something else." The man grins, then chuckles again. "Trust me, Lyric, you'll enjoy it."

Lyric snapped his mouth shut immediately at that comment. “Enjoy it?? Just what the hell are you planning?! Never mind, it doesn’t matter! I refuse!”

“You didn’t even mention it, anyways! This is a scam!” He set the paper down on the couch and crossed his arms over his chest. “Nope, nope, nope. I refuse.” He stated and looked away.

Kai shifts moving himself closer to the boy. They're both on the couch, but had been at opposite ends. Kai moves the photocopied contract to the coffee table, sitting himself right beside Lyric. "Technically, I did tell you. Servicing me in every aspect. You chose not to read the contract, or question my meaning."

Kai's voice is a soft breath on Lyric's ear. His left arm drapes across the back of the boy's shoulders, and his right hand lands on Lyric's thigh, preventing him from standing. "I promise nothing I do will be painful, not really." Kai's thumb rubs back and forth across the top of Lyric's thigh.

Lyric tried to move away, but he was already at the end of the couch, preventing him from being able to move any farther. He swallowed as his head snapped in the direction that the male was, watching as he closed the space between them and trapped the boy from getting up.

He first looked at the arm that was around his shoulders, then down to the one on his thigh. He avoided looking at Kai in the face. “What the hell do you mean not really?! And of course it won’t be! You’re not going to do anything, anyways!”

Kai chuckles, teeth nipping the shell of Lyric's ear. His left hand, arm across the boy's shoulder, dips beneath the collar of his shirt. Kai's fingers trace Lyric's collarbone. "You want to take me up on that bet?"

Kai inhales, nose brushing Lyric's temple. "You smell good. What kind of shampoo and body wash do you use?" The question is meant to distract Lyric. Kai's right hand moves, fingers sliding to stroke the top of the boy's inner thigh.

Lyric could feel his breathing picking up a little as Kai moved so close to him to smell his hair and even skin. The feel of his teeth on his ear made him jump and he moved to try and close the space with his shoulder.

“I-I don’t think that’s of any I-importance right now!” He stammered out, not falling for the tricks. He brought his hand up and grabbed onto Kais hand.

Kai laughs when Lyric sees through the distraction, even grabbing his hand. But it doesn't stop the man from moving his hand higher on Lyric's inner thigh, thumb now rubbing back and forth across the boy's groin. "You're right, it's not important. But I'm curious."

Kai's mouth trails along Lyric's jaw, his body turning sideways on the couch toward the boy. His left hand moves up, fingers stroking the front of Lyric's neck, until his hand is curled around to grip the boy's jaw. He tilts Lyric's head back, mouth moving down to lick and kiss at his neck. "You really do smell good."

Lyric closed his eyes tightly as he gasped when the finger started to rub against his groin. He tightened his grip on the hand in hopes of stopping it, but it clearly did nothing to face him as he kept going.

“Ah....” Lyric opened his eyes again and stared at the ceiling as Kai gripped his jaw, and tipped his head back. “Let.... go.....” He mumbled out to him, bringing his other hand up to grab the hand holding his jaw.

Kai scrapes his teeth against the sensitive skin just behind Lyric's jaw, below his ear. His fingers tighten slightly on the boy's jaw, but not enough to make it hurt. When asked to let go, the man laughs quietly. "No."

Kai moves his right hand again, now cupping Lyric's groin, palm rubbing slowly but firmly. He's biting at the boy's neck now, licking the sting away only to bite again. He's intent on leaving a mark. "I'm going to have fun with you."

Lyric couldn’t control that moan that escaped him as Kai played with his neck, his neck being one of his sensitive spots. HIs eyes widened immediately and he quickly let go of his hand that was holding his jaw to cover his mouth. Did he just make that noise?!

Lyric shook his head frantically and shakily moved his hand down to speak again. "N-No!" He stammered out, though it was getting hard for him to control his vocals with Kai rubbing him and sucking and licking his neck. His body wasn't on the same page as his mind anymore as it wanted to react to everything and he began to start getting hard.

Kai doesn't speak anymore; he doesn't need to. He can feel Lyric's body reacting. And that moan had been precious, so cute. He bites the boy's neck again, sucking on the skin caught between his teeth. When he releases it, Kai's hands move to Lyric's hips.

Kai straightens on the couch, pulling Lyric to straddle his lap. His left hand moves up under the boy's shirt to his lower back, fingers stroking his soft skin. His right hand pops the button on Lyric's pants, before dipping inside them and his underwear, to wrap around Lyric's slowly hardening cock. He strokes slowly, firmly, in what little space the boy's pants allow. Kai licks his lips, looking at the small boy on his lap.

Lyric's hands had completely let go of Kai's hands and had moved up to grip on his shoulder. He tried to use it as leverage to push him away and get himself off the male, but his arms had gone weak and he found himself unable to do so.

Kai might have stopped responding to Lyric, but Lyric wasn't done speaking as he continued to attempt to. "St-Stop or I'll t-t.... tell someone about this!" He moved his left hand from Kai's shoulder and gripped the hand Kai was using to enter his underwear and grip his cock. "Ngh.....!"

"Oh will you? You'll tell someone about the legal contract you signed?" Kai chuckles, leaning forward to lick and bite along Lyric's jaw. His fingers continue to stroke, the hand on his back tracing up and down his spine.

"You're not trying very hard to get away. And you're getting hard." Kai trails small bites down Lyric's neck again. Once again, he bites just behind the boy's jaw, wanting to hear that moan again. "Just relax. Unless you want me to gag you."

"Y-You tricked me! You didn't e-even mention it wh... while we were talking!" Lyric was fighting hard not to make anymore noises that would show that his body was enjoying this, especially when Kai pointed out that he was getting hard. He tugged at his hand, trying to pull it away from it's grip on his cock.

"Ahh!" He moaned out again as his sensitive spot is bitten again. The hand that was still on Kai's shoulder held on tightly, his nails digging into his shirt.. "No!" He shook his head weakly.

As Lyric tugs on his hand, Kai relents. Sort of. His right hand moves from the boy's cock into the back of his pants, palming his ass cheeks. His fingers knead the soft flesh, pulling Lyric closer. "I did tell you. As I said, the contract includes servicing me in every way. Again, you chose not to ask questions or read the contract before signing."

Kai's left hand grips the hem of Lyric's shirt, bunching it and pulling it up his back. Over his head, letting it hang off his arms, if the boy doesn't let go of Kai's shoulders. This gives Kai access to trail bites along Lyric's shoulders and collarbone.

Lyric was about to let out of an air of relief when Kai released his cock, until he found the hand now placed in his pants behind him, gripping at the fats of his ass. “St-Still! Move your hand, asshole!” He yelled at him, arching his back to try and move away, though only grinding his crotch against Kais crotch as he was on top of him.

He was so busy paying attention to what Kai was doing behind him that he didn’t even realize he was removing his shirt until he felt the cool breeze on his chest and the fabric hanging around his arm.

Kai groans against Lyric's throat when the boy shifts forward and grinds against him. Even if it was accidental. His left hand drops into the back of Lyric's pants to join his right, fingers grasping firmly.

"Do that again." Kai pulls the boy closer again, so their hips are pressed together. However, this also means Lyric's ass is sat on Kai's erection in his jeans. And it's very obvious.

“What?! No!” Lyric said, cursing at himself for even doing it in the first place. He felt both of Kais hands now gripping his ass, causing him to stop moving. He knew that if he moved now, his crotch and ass were perfectly aligned with Kais crotch, so any movement would feel good to the male.

However, he also knew if he didn’t move, that Kai now had easy access to a certain area that would cause even more problems. So, he opted with a different option instead which was glaring down at the male. “You’re an asshole!”

Kai grins as Lyric glares down at him. The boy's attitude and insults don't dampen his arousal though. His hands squeeze the boy's ass, and he rolls his hips up against him. Not as much friction as when Lyric had moved himself, as Kai doesn't have enough leverage, but it still feels good.

"I won't deny that." Kai leans forward, kissing Lyric's chest. His mouth moves across to his nipple, which he gently bites. Tugging, Kai teases Lyric's nipple, then begins sucking on it, until it peaks into a hard bud. One more lick, then he moves across the boy's chest to give his other nipple the same treatment.

“Ah!” Lyric cried out and hunched over Kai a little, digging his nails into his shoulders. While his right hand dug into his shoulder, trying to shove him off, his left hand hit against him. “St-Stop! Ah, fuck!” He cried out, his body twitching in delight.

More moans continued to come out of the boy as his nipples were sucked on, each bud hardening along with his cock.

Kai doesn't appreciate being hit. With a growl, he turns and flips Lyric down on his back on the couch. One large hand holds both Lyric's wrists firmly, pinning them above his head. Where before Lyric had been straddling his lap, now Kai is above him, between his legs. He rolls his hips, grinding them down against the boy.

Kai groans lightly, repeating the action. The friction feels good, and he picks up a slow rhythm. He also kisses Lyric to silence further protests, tongue invading the boy's mouth. Hips rolling, Kai's hard erection in his jeans rubs against Lyric's ass.

Lyric gasped in surprise when Kai suddenly flipped them, now really able to feel the mans hard on against his ass as he rubbed up against him. He tried to twist his pinned wrist free with no success and was about to curse him out some more when their mouths were suddenly pressed together, a tongue being nearly shoved down his throat.

Lyric moaned into the kiss unwillingly and closed his eyes tightly. He attempted to turn his head to the side to pull away from the kiss.

Back
Top Bottom