Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rich Man's Toy (LustfulSins&Babydoll123)

Kai laughs, settling on the other side of the bed. "You're being childish. I said I wouldn't fuck you again tonight and I mean it. Just go to sleep." Kai gives Lyric one last look of amusement and rolls over to put his back to the boy.

Come morning, Kai is the first to wake. He leaves the sleeping boy alone, but locks the door again as he leaves. Downstairs, he makes a healthy breakfast of eggs, toast, breakfast sausages, and a bowl of sliced fresh fruit. He sets two filled plates and two fruit bowls on a tray, adding two bottles of orange juice. Then he returns upstairs to see if Lyric is awake.

“Yes, because I trust everything you say so much.” Lyric said, rolling his eyes and laying down on the bed. He wrapped the blanket around himself tightly and laid on his side, his back also facing Kai.

When morning came around Lyric slept on, his body still achy from the previous night. Once he finally woke up and rolled onto his back, he could feel the pain spike up in his lower back, causing him to groan in pain. “That son of a bitch.” He grumbled as he rubbed his back.

Kai comes into the room as Lyric is swearing, and laughs. He walks over and sets the food on the nightstand, not trusting Lyric to not kick the tray off the bed. "It's your own fault for not taking the advil I gave you last night." Kai kneels down, looking under the bed. The bottle had ended up there. He picks it up, shaking out two advil.

"Here." Kai sets the advil on the edge of Lyric's plate, passing it and a bottle of juice to the boy. "Take it, it's not poisoned."

“No, it’s your fault for doing this to me. Haven’t you ever heard that no means no?” Lyric scuffed, finally taking the pill and the juice. He took a sip of the juice before taking two pills and then another sip of the juice to wash it down.

“Whatever, it’s never happening again. I don’t care what you say, I refuse.” He stated. “Now give me the food.”

"Haven't you ever heard of reading before signing your name on something?" It's a sarcastic remark, but it's not false either. Kai raises a brow at Lyric's attitude, passing him a plate before picking up his own. He sits comfortably against the footboard of the bed, one leg folded under the other.

"What you say does not matter. You signed a binding contract to me, Lyric. As long as I provide for your needs, and your pay, the contract is in effect." Kai takes a bite of his food, eyeing Lyric to make sure he eats and doesn't just throw the food back at him.

Lyric huffed and decided to just ignore him as he ate the food and stared at the plate with a glare. He didn’t say anything back the rest of the time as he ate his food, finishing it up and then putting it down on the table beside the bed.

He laid back down on the bed, turned onto his side so his back was towards Kais again, and pulled the blanket completely over him so the only part sticking out was his face.

Kai sighs, shaking his head. Perhaps he should have declined giving this opportunity to someone so young. But then, Lyric is just so cute. Especially in the throes of pleasure. Kai smirks, setting his plate on the tray next to Lyric's. He walks around the bed, sliding beneath the covers on the empty side. "Goodnight, Lyric."

Come morning, Kai is up before Lyric. More pain meds are set next to a water bottle on the bedside table, and last night's tray and dishes have been taken away. Kai's pants he had worn to bed are tossed across the end of the bed. He's not in the bedroom, or bathroom, but the bedroom door is locked.

Lyric ignored Kai as he went back to sleep. He slept through the night and into the next morning, only to wake up and find himself own. Slowly sitting up, he looked around the room, his eyes narrowed as he examined everything. The pain from before was pretty much gone after the two nights had passed, so he ignored the meds on the table and stood up, though he did take a sip of the water.

“What the fuck am I supposed to do if I’m locked up in here all day?” He mumbled to himself as he put the caps to the water bottle back on and set it down on the stand again.

Almost half an hour passes before the bedroom door opens. Kai walks in with a tray of food, this time only enough for Lyric. A bowl of fruit, a plate of waffles, a small dish of butter, and a bottle of syrup. Today's accompanying beverage is dark red cranberry juice. "Oh, I thought you would still be sleeping. early riser? It's only 8am." Kai is dressed in dark blue jeans and a white button down, a navy tie loose around his neck and to his shirt with a simple, rectangular tie clip. The shirt's sleeves are rolled to his elbows.

"I had a 6am meeting with a potential business partner overseas. well, 6am here, 2pm there." Kai shrugs like the early time is no big deal. He's almost always up early anyway. Kai sets the tray of food on the nightstand, carefully pushing the ignored pain meds aside. He scoops them and returns them to the bottle, storing it in the nightstand drawer. "Still in a bad mood?"

Lyric spun around as he heard Kai enter the room and glared at him. He watched the male enter with the food and took a glance over it to see what it was. He hated that it actually looked good, but he was going to blame that on being so hungry.

“Don’t care, didn’t ask.” He grumbled out to Kai as he snatches the food off the nightstand and begins to eat it. He spins himself around on the bed so the tray is on his lap and his back it is facing Kai as he devours the food. He ignores the last question that was asked, opting to give the man the silent treatment. He wasted no time scarfing down the food as fast as he could, but not too fast so he wouldn’t get sick. The last thing he wanted was to throw it back up.

Kai sighs, moving to stand behind Lyric. His fingers thread through the boy's hair, pulling the short strands away from his face. "You don't need to be so hostile, Lyric. This is a good setup for you. You can save money, no need to pay rent or worry about money for food. Just imagine what you could save your allowances for."

Kai leans his chest against Lyric's back, chin on his head. "If you're good, I'll even take you shopping and let you buy whatever you want later. And then when we get home.." Kai trails off, sliding one hand around Lyric's waist. "I'll give you all my attention." Kai brushes his lips against Lyric's ear, then straightens and leaves the room before the boy can say anything.

Lyric rose his head up and glared at the wall straight ahead as he angrily chewed his food, feeling Kai wrap his arms around him and rest his chin on his head. He shivered, the feeling of Kais hands on his waist sending shivers down his spine. He swallowed the last bite of food and took in a deep, shaky breath. Was that supposed to make him want to obey?

He looked over and watched as Kai left the room, bringing his hand up and flipping off the door the male had just walked out. Some curse words left Lyrics mouth and he laid down on the bed, glaring up at the ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom