Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 {DigitalSiren x Lady Jace Beleren}

Would she ever tire of having him touch her? Talie wasn't sure such a thing was possible. She craved his touch as much as her next breath, be it sexual or like now, comforting as he listened to her orders. For a moment, Talie wanted to take back her offer to leave him... The shadow within her mind rebelled even as her own mind did. She wanted to be of use and not just in Nyx's bed. Whatever her life had been before now, whatever she had done before washing upon his shores... It was different now. She was a part of his life for as long as he wanted her and she wouldn't be useless to her High Lord. She'd go, even if it meant being away from him, if only to be of use.

Her demands laid before him she tilted her head to the side as he grinned at her slyly. The nickname had her smiling and she chuckled, rising on her tiptoes to kiss his chin. "I am sorry for ruining your plans." Her voice was sincere and she lowered back down, her hand slipping to rest on his chest. "But I couldn't deny my desire to be held close as you show me your Kingdom," she whispered softly, a sort of ache she couldn't explain in her voice. Taliesin might not remember flying, but it was an empty, aching hole in her soul that longed to be filled and it leaked out around the edges.

Nyx leaned in and kissed her. The remnants of that sadness vanished with the first sweet kiss and she was giggling softly with the following pecks of affection. Tilting her head she bit her lower lip, looking up at him. "Are you sure?" The world knew of Velaris now, but she knew it was still guarded heavily from outside forces. "I know how precious it is..." Shifting, she gave him the shyest of smiles. "I'd like that though, if you are sure." His answer made her smile blossom and grow. "When you put it that way, servant," she teased him playfully, before her nose wrinkled. "Joking aside, Nyx, I would love to see the City of Starlight by her High Lord."

Gasping as he bent, lips finding hers. Her arms slid around his neck and she lead into the kiss even as his arms snaked around her once more. Her feet left the floor and she chuckled even as his mouth slanted over her own. His wings surrounded them, wrapping them in velvety twilight. Talie kissed him as this was the last time they'd kiss, with a wild abandon that spoke more of her heart than anything else ever could. She only pulled back as her body screamed for air. Slowly her lashes rose and she rubbed her nose to his before looking at the cocoon of his wings and then back to him. "I have never and will never see something so beautiful."

Talie knew what Velaris was known for even as she whispered those words to him and she meant every word.

Another little kiss and Nyx was lost to his affections. He was almost scared of the sway those lips held over him. Taliesin could likely walk into any shop in Velaris, point to something she desired, and have it for just the price of one soft kiss delivered on the tips of her toes. He was lucky that her demands were so small, just as sweet as the kisses she gave. The idea of flying over the city with her was nearly perfect. The only thing wrong was the look in her eyes, this small yearning look that spoke volumes. Flying held in his arms was not enough for her and it never would be. She had the same kind of look Illyrian women had when their wings had been clipped. Taliesin lusted for the sky.

However, just as his kiss had thrown that sadness from her eyes, it distracted him from these thoughts. His eyes lit up as she spoke of his love for his city. She only made him more certain that this was the right choice. Talie would be someone who could understand the beauty if Velaris, not just when lit up at night, but as a place of arts and trade. His own mother had learned this from his father and Nyx planned to do the same with his own lover.

"I am absolutely sure that sharing Velaris with you is the right choice. I knew from our first kiss that we would end up like this and I should have known then that I could show everything to you."

Their kiss that followed was passionate and intense in a different way from before. They had been like animals, pulled together by the threads of the suspected mating bond. They kissed and fucked and loved with an intensity that would he bound to flare up and burn out. Now, they rested on the hot embers, still burning low and ready to burst into another bonfire should the right fuel be added. But, it was the comment on his wings that dragged him back down, back into the world of mortal problems. His suspicions returned and the wings that wrapped them flicked open.

"Talie, this might sound strange after everything we have done, but... May I see your back? I have yet to see you from behind properly and I suspect there might be something lovely about it."

A soft lie to hide a dark worry.

The power she held over him was unknown and even had she known, it was unlikely the tiny female would abuse it. She just didn't desire material things and for now, her entire focus was on her High Lord. The kisses, mingled breaths and lingering touches. The warmth of their bodies was soothing, enrobed in his wings. She felt safe. With him, Talie doubted she'd ever feel anything but safe. Her cheeks flushed in the dim light and she smiled at him, still shy. His words stroked a fire inside her soul. The shadow in her mind struggled to maintain it's grasp. Their involvement had been planned, what hadn't been planned was the fact that the two were damned mates. The whore had been meant to be a distraction, a pleasing one to distract Nyx and lower his guard. A soft snarl was issued across the sea. Holding her mind hadn't been taxing and slowly was becoming more and more of a chore.

Their kiss broke and his wings spread, cooler air brushing her skin. Talie mourned for their warmth, their shadow along her skin. His question earned a bright laugh from her. "Normally I would make you beg for the pleasure, servant." The words teasing but she turned obediently, drawing her hair over her shoulder the tangle of silver falling to hide her breasts as she bared her back for him. The request had been silly, but lovely to her and Talie had nothing to hide from Nyx.

The pale expanse of her back was perfect save for two jagged lines along her shoulder blades. The memory, much like the wings that had once sprouted from her back, had gone from Taliesin. Though, the scars told a story. Whatever had happened had been... brutal. Jagged as if they had been ripped and carved from her body, no stumps remained. They had been viciously efficient. Her chin rested on her shoulder, a soft smile on her lips, lashes lowered some as she took him in. "Enjoying the view?" It was clear she had no idea, from the way she teased him. She wasn't cruel, never once had displayed such a trait. She was oblivious, as much said by her little butt wiggle, her voice holding laughter still. Laughter and love.

Perhaps it would make sense, how they had found her. The fact that upon waking in the cell, she had not recalled how battered and bruised her body was. The sheer amount of damage should have resulted in some sort of emotion, yet... there had been none. No sign as she had eagerly embraced Nyx of the rape that had occurred. As if it had all been wiped away with a deft hand.

Even as Talie played, calling him servant for their little game, the High Lord felt his heart start to pound in his chest. It was unthinkable to have flight taken away from him. It would be a part of himself ripped away and thrown to the side. To think that something so awful had happened to his lover and she had shown no sign of it was even more impossible to wrap his mind around. There was no way that his suspicious could be correct. So, he calmed himself as she turned, ready to see a lovely back and backside. Except, it was not impossible. Instead, of flawless skin there was a pair of scarred lines.

The lines were violent, torn and jagged in a way that spoke volumes to Nyx. When she had first arrived, her body had been beaten so badly that he had not noticed any individual wounds. But these... they were savage and unrepentant, wholly dedicated to removing the wings completely and not leaving a trace. His heart sank to the bottom of his stomach and for a moment Nyx felt he would be ill. He feared having flight taken away from him, while Taliesin had it carved off her body like meat. Yet, when she looked over her shoulder at him, there was no terror, no memories being brought to the surface. There was only one possible explanation. That had been carved away too.

Her question was lost as his mind rolled over the possibilities and, for a moment, he was sure that it showed on his face. Something was wrong. Realizing he needed to hide his reaction, Nyx threw his arms around her from behind and moved to press his body to her own. They were pressed together again, flesh against flesh, and that helped to calm him. His mind caught up to reality and the question Talie had asked finally came to the front of his mind. The truth then, if only parts.

"It is a very lovely back you have. I took the privilege of admiring your ass, as well."

The last part was a true lie. He had been so distracted that he barely remembered anything aside from the scars. There was no way he could bring them up now, no way he could ruin the mood or, even worse, drag up memories that had been left behind for good reason. That would be the same as hurting Taliesin himself. He would wait for now, let her settle into this life more and make sure that she knew it was a safe place before he tore open old wounds. Blissful oblivion would be their fate for now.

"Now, should we get ready for our trip into the city? We need to get you a proper wardrobe of lovely dresses and, perhaps, we can find something fun to buy."

A small frowned pulled at her lips, his eyes didn't seem to be doing what she had expected... Roaming her backside a smile on his lips. He looked a little green around the gills and was frowning himself. "Nyx?" Perhaps his name pulled him from his reverie or he maybe broke himself from his thoughts as his arms came around her, pulling her in closer to him. His warmth once more pressed to her skin. Her body had been a little stiff, Talie naturally curious what had caused the reaction but she softened and leaned back into him. A soft laugh escaped her. "Uh huh.." She turned in his arms and pressed a kiss to his jaw.

She could have questioned him, asked him why that expression had been on his face. In truth, she didn't even think it had anything to do with her. Talie was wondering had he gotten bad news? Roshani had told her that they could, if needed talk mind to mind, Nyx and his court. Whatever had caused that look, she didn't want to make him dwell on it and he seemed of the same mind.

Nodding, she gave him a gentle push. "Go on, let me dress." He had made noises of spoiling her and Taliesin already knew she wouldn't allow him to do any such thing. She didn't need that many clothes.. A wry smile on her lips as Nyx left. More so if he just planned on shredding them. A tremor ran down her spin at the memory and she gave herself a little shake. She felt like a fledgling; her lusts so easy to rise.

Humming softly she moved to her closet. Roshani had been a dear and gotten her a few outfits to wear beside the dress that had been carefully planned to drive Nyx out of his mind with lust. With the plan of flying, she decided on a bodysuit of teal blue, the color fading from her shoulders into a dark, dusky gray as it approached her feet. Gold accented her small breasts, the swell of her hips in a feather pattern. The final touch of the outfit were straps of darker blue almost black crisscrossing down her body, emphasizing every inch. While covered, without much skin showing, the outfit was still sensual. Normally she might have left her silver gray hair free, but today she pulled it into a high pony tail. With her hair in a swinging freely down her back it showed off the delicate points of her ears and the beauty of her features.

Dressed the soft footfalls were almost noiseless as she entered the hall, her door closing with a soft click. Moving towards his room, she knocked. "How is it I am ready before you? Are you primping, High Lord?" Taliesin's voice vibrating with laughter.

Nyx could tell he had let something slip with his face. Her face and tone when she said his name made that obvious. As he wrapped his arms around her, though, she seemed to let it go. Her body relaxed against him and her lips pressed to his jaw. It seemed that, for now, Talie was not willing to push her curiosity any further. So, when she pushed him gently away, he did not resist. While he had much on his mind right now, she was right. They did need to get dressed.

When Nyx returned to his room, making sure to check the hallway for others before he walked out completely nude, he let out a long sigh. There were a lot of things to think about when it came to those scars. First, it was unlikely that Talie was Illyrian with how pale she was. There was no point in searching for a missing person in his own kingdom. It all made him realize that he had forgotten about this mystery. He had given up on finding the truth about Taliesin because of his own feelings. Perhaps Cirrus was right in his suspicions and this was all a set up, but the mating bond was real. It had to be. It just had not fully connected yet, right?

Nyx found that his thoughts returned to things that he should have focused on before. All the things that could have been, likely had to be, true seemed like they might be true. He dressed himself in his usual black tunic, though today it was patterned with gold instead of the usual silver. Not that he was focused on what he was picking, letting his hands wander to his clothing as he ran through a dozen unthinkable scenarios. Who had hurt Talie so badly? If she really was a spy, was it just a coincidence that she was his mate? Had it ruined some grand plan? Or maybe it really was all being faked, somehow. Nyx was caught in these kinds of thoughts, sitting on the edge of his bed, when he heard a voice from the hall. Talie's sweet voice calling out to him as usual, with a little laugh in it.

Nyx let another drawn out sigh escape, convincing himself that he would try to press this a little, to try to figure something out before she went off to the Summer Court. Then, he opened the door and saw her. The body suit, while different from her usual dresses and tunics, was certainly sexy. He found himself smiling a little without realizing. She truly was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. The thoughts of interrogation were swept from his mind and he found himself beginning to circle her slowly, as he tended to do.

"I was taking my time, kitten. No need to rush our day. This outfit though, I have to take my time with. Your ass looks superb in it and your body is on full display. We even managed to match, by happy coincidence. How am I meant to go about my day walking next to this?"

"I was taking my time, kitten. No need to rush our day. This outfit though, I have to take my time with. Your ass looks superb in it and your body is on full display. We even managed to match, by happy coincidence. How am I meant to go about my day walking next to this?"

This was said as he circled her, examining the bodysuit. It was indeed different from her normal garb and strongly influenced by Roshani. The smile he'd had when he opened the door made her heart race a little and the way he purred to her made her body ache sweetly. A brow lifted lazily and she turned to face him. "Perhaps a blindfold?" Laughter still lingered in her voice and her hand slipped down his arm to his own and her fingers linked with his. "I hadn't planned to match, but I can't say I find it unappealing." her free hand rose and she tucked a lock of his inky black hair behind his ear.

Her mind slipped back to the frown on his face and she wondered if she should push it. Talie wanted to be more than just a bed warmer, she knew this without even thinking. She wanted to help share his burdens. That hit her hard in the chest and her fingers tightened reflexively on his. "Nyx?" She paused and turned to him and bit her inner cheek. "You know you can talk to me about anything, right?" Her face was open, loving as she looked up at him. "Before, I don't know what caused it, but... You're not alone." Her cheeks flushed ever so slightly. "I know.. we don't know each other well, but... I will always be here for you."

She felt silly, stupid even. They barely knew one another. Beyond the almost instant, painful physical attraction, they didn't know one another. She was asking a High Lord to share his burden with her. It was foolish. Beyond foolish. And for the first time, in some time, she recalled how she had arrived. A frown pulled on her lips and she looked away. "You don't have to of course, and I would understand." Moving back to her room, with its open wall, her fingers loosening on his own. If he didn't try and keep her hand, it would slip from his own.

It was odd how such happiness could dissolve so quickly. Her own self-doubt eating at her mind, her confidence. Why would he actually want her? For anything more than a companion to warm his bed? She had nothing to offer, she was no one. She had washed up on his shores without her memory. While she doubted she would ever be able to bring him harm, who had she been before. And... how foolish would he be to trust her?

She was.... nothing. No one.

This was the mood that Nyx so enjoyed with Talie. When they were light and teasing, playing games with one another. He wanted nothing more than for things to stay like this, always. The laughter in her voice as she suggested he be blindfolded, the way she tucked his hair behind his ear, it all made his heart pound and and flooded his body with sweet sensation.

"I have, unfortunately, burned this image into my mind. A blindfold would do nothing."

Nyx felt her fingers suddenly tighten and the new tone with which Taliesin spoke soured the saccharine sweetness that was filling him once more. He could tell her anything? Those words felt so true in his ears. His very soul was screaming that it was okay to give everything to this female, to spill all of his worries. It would all be fixed if he simply spoke the words aloud and let her know his worries. But, his logical mind was at war with this instinct, snarling just as fiercely that it was not possible to trust someone so completely after such a short amount of time. Roshani and Eldin had worked hard to earn his trust, proven themselves time and time again. They had been loyal to the Night Court and to him.

On the other hand, Cirrus had been something similar to Talie. He had appeared so suddenly and begged to join the Court just to be close to Roshani. There had been a desperation and honesty to him that had moved Nyx and earned him a new close ally. What was to say Talie would be any different? If anything, his instinct was stronger now than ever. It told him to embrace Taliesin, both as a lover and as a new ally. However, his reason won out.

"I know, kitten."

This time, Nyx wore a smile that was soft and caring, but riddled with notes of sadness. What he said was true. He knew he could trust her from his very core, yet he could not accept that. Filled with a bottomless self-loathing, he let her fingers slip away from his own.

"I feel the same way. I want to tell you everything, ask you everything. But, I can't. Not yet. I have to worry about thousands of others and I can't just let feelings decide their fate. Just... just give it time. I know you will prove my feelings correct."

There it was, his suspicions all but laid bare before her. It would sting. He knew it would. There was simply no other choice in the matter. All he could do was soothe the bite.

"You will understand it all well, one day. As a member of the Night Court and, maybe, even as my High Lady. Now, why don't we forget this serious business for now and have a little date?"

"I have, unfortunately, burned this image into my mind. A blindfold would do nothing."

The words made heat coil in her stomach and her blood burn as her cheeks flared a delicate pink. A smile curled to one side of her lips and she lifted a lazy brow upwards. "Unfortunately, High Lord?" Laughter lingering in the pouty question. What was about him that made her body burn so easily? Had she always been this easy? It was hard to tell honestly as she knew nothing of her past. Of who she had been before waking up on his shores. That thought darkened the laughter in her eyes and the conversation had shifted.

It was almost bitter, the change in the mood between them. Talie desired to be much more to him and yet she knew he was already being reckless with her. It wasn't the time they had spent together. That was natural and complicated very little. It was the position he was giving her within his court. It was the parts of his heart that she'd already won over. It was a struggle to separate her feelings and her mind as well. Of course she had wanted him to easily agree to share those burdens with her, even if she hadn't honestly expected him to.

It didn't lessen the sting any as the words didn't come.

Her eyes would have normally held his but as he spoke she looked away, dark lashes shading her endless blue eyes. Her chin turned to the side as she tried to hide the emotion that would be raw in her eyes. She could hear his sadness, but it was far from a balm. She had expected this. Had known this to be the right answer. Yet, why did it hurt so? A small nod left her and she spoke softly. "I understand."

Her own voice held something akin to tears. Inhaling she counted back from five before lifting her face. She didn't sniffle, didn't wipe her eyes. Tears had threatened but not fallen. He'd perhaps see the ghost of them in her eyes. Making her gaze sparkle like diamonds. "Okay." She tried for a smile. Taliesin couldn't be mad at him, his words had been honest and true. They hadn't been malicious or intended to hurt her.

She didn't want to ruin the rest of their day so she fought to gain control of those turbulent emotions as she leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I can't fly myself, servant." Her voice still held some of that sorrow even as she teased him.

The pouty and playful face Taliesin made when she picked at his words was a thing of beauty. So adorable and beautiful at the same time. Nyx knew, without a doubt, that he would have fallen for her even if the mating bond was not playing games with his heart and mind. The Cauldron had reached into his soul and crafted her to be his perfect match. The mating bond was something secondary, a hint to let him know he had stumbled upon perfection. It was the only thing that made sense, that could convince the High Lord this was all real. Hundreds of years had passed to lead to this moment and not single creature had stirred him like Talie did.

Which made it all the more painful to push her away. While the centuries of waiting for this kind of love had made it all the sweeter, it had also tempered Nyx, made him cautious of things that seemed to good to be true. His feelings were pure and powerful, but they were feelings. Feelings were always subjective, always risky. And it was those same feelings that burned with remorse as he heard Taliesin speak.

The hurt was obvious. The way she turned away, the sound of her voice, all of it made Nyx regret his words. He should have been more gentle, more tactful in the way he had spoken. His gut reaction was to take it all back and tell Taliesin every little detail of the Court. Curse the Cauldron and this whole Court, curse his own heart for being too weak to overcome his head, and curse his mouth for speaking the words that had brought that fragile sound to his lover's voice. While Talie took her breaths, Nyx fought a war with his self-control, with the urge to whisper sweet words to soothe the hurt. Making the right choice had never felt so wrong.

Taliesin looked up again, her beautiful eyes shimmering with the pain that she was keeping down. They both hated this, it seemed. Just as he fought his anger at himself and the world, Talie fought the pain it brought her. He owed her the same kind of strength she showed. So, when she conjured a smile, Nyx did the same. When she called him servant, it felt a little more natural and the pain dulled just a touch. He could ignore how her voice sounded, how it was a little off, and make today a better day.

Nyx took the kiss on the cheek, the way it forced Talie to her tip toes, as an opportunity. He leaned into it, pressing their faces together in a silly way as his arms moved to scoop her off the ground. Light as a feather, Nyx hoisted her up and held her close to his chest.

"Of course, my Lady. I would never dream of delaying you any longer. After all, we wasted so much time in the bath."

The promise of the sky sounded much better than wallowing over things they could not fix. Nyx took the few steps to the window, the extra burden of Talie seemingly nothing to his fae strength. He stepped up onto the ledge and, with the practice of a thousand take-offs, he fell into the open air. His wings spread wide, catching the air current and putting them into a smooth glide. The strong winds that the house was named for pushed them, keeping their altitude the same. However, Nyx had made a promise. He was going to show her the city from the air. The whole city.

"Hold tight, kitten."

His words barely carried over the roar of the wind, that thick mental barrier stifling any other means of communication. Nyx tightened his arms as well, curling Talie into him even more. As he did so, his wings flapped, the rushing of air accompanying it as the glide turned into a slow climb.

Flap. Flap. Flap.

The intensity increased, their speed following. Soon, the had gone past the upper limits of the House. Then, the tips of the mountains, as they soared ever higher. Finally, the rushing faded. They leveled off. Nyx cupped his wings to hold the air, making them drift down like a snowflake. His arms relaxed and he pulled Talie away from the protection of his body.

"There it is."

Below them, even in the brightness of day, Velaris sparkled like an ocean of diamonds.

"The City of Starlight."

It seemed like her, Nyx was willing to overlook the shadow that had fallen on their day. His smile was like her own, but it was the first step to letting it go. Her own grew slightly as she had risen on the tiptoes to bestow her faithful servant a kiss. Leaning into her she was embraced by the heat that radiated from him. Where her skin had chilled in the moments apart, in the lingering sorrow, she found herself melting into him and that heat. This was... home. It felt so right and she nuzzled the softness of her cheek against the strong planes of his own with a delighted little purr that turned into a giggle as her small feet left the ground. Her feet dangled off the ground feely and where she might have wrapped them around him, teased him into a kiss, she held herself back. This time though it wasn't because of the fast fading sadness and hurt, but because they had plans. Otherwise the pair would never leave the bedroom... and while that wasn't a fate worse than death, she did need clothing in which to go to the Summer Court.

While her legs didn't wrap around his waist, her arms curled around his neck, hands linking behind his head as she smiled up at him. Laughter filled her voice and she rubbed her nose to the hollow of his throat. "Liar." The word was warm and loving. In his arms, she felt her body sway as Nyx strode purposely to the open windows that banked the long wall of her apartment. She felt it when they passed the barrier that kept the frigid air from entering the comfort of her room. Her clothing and hair were pulled at by the strong winds and Talie inhaled almost greedily. Somehow it was familiar, this air. The scent it carried. Crisp and almost electric here in the clouds.

Her eyes had fallen closed as she inhaled that fresh air but they snapped open as the pair plummeted. There was no scream, no shout of fear as the wind ripped past them. The only change was the way her face lit up and her arms were flung wide, her shoulder blades contracting as her arms pushed backwards, her slender legs pressed together. Her head fell back and her eyes closed as a brilliant smile claimed her lips. When his wings snapped open she let out a laugh and straightened, her cheeks flushed brightly from the cold and air. Arms wrapped around his neck once more as he told her to hold tight. Curling into him, her face turned towards his city. The City of Starlight. Even in the sunlight, it was beautiful.

Before her it was like the Cauldron and spilled jewels that had grown into graceful, bright buildings along the river. Brilliant white bridges connected shore to shore, allowing his people to move between the sides. The higher he took her the more it seemed she had been right. Jewels. "Nyx.." The wind ripped away most of her voice, but there was a clear, longing and love for the city below them. Their accent had stopped seconds before she had breathed his name and it took everything to tear her eyes from the view below. Her eyes were bright... glassy as tears filled them. "It is beautiful." The words raw and honest as not even her High Lord could keep her attention at the moment.

Her glacial blue eyes were drawn back to the city that the drifted lazily back towards. The beauty took her breath away and it made her heart hurt. She understood why it had been hidden. Why it had been shown to the mortal Queens as a sign of what was good and pure in their world. Why Nyx even now protected it ferociously.

The warmth of her voice, the way they managed to skirt the pain to the side, not forgotten but forgiven, it all made Nyx certain that he had done the right thing. If he was right, if his feelings were right, the two could move on and be stronger because of it. If he was wrong, there was no chance to fix things.

What really struck Nyx, reached into his core and twisted something, was the way that Talie reacted to their drop. Her hair whipped in the air as she leaned back, her body remembering how it felt to drop from the sky even if her mind did not. The joy on her face was new, a different species from what they found with each other. Nyx knew it perfectly because he felt the same thing as they sped down, the exhilaration doubling as they began to gain height. The smile she wore would be something he cherished forever.

Then, they looked out over the city, over another thing he had learned to cherish. This time, as Taliesin's eyes shined with the threat of tears, Nyx could not hold back his grin. Tears spilled over the beauty of the home his family fought so hard to protect, those were the kind that he could abide. He gave her time, his wings giving gentle flaps to keep them hovering high above. A long few moments passed, stretching to minutes as he simply let Talie soak in the shine of the city.

"It is beautiful. I'll have to take you out for a longer flight at night. For now, though, time to shop."

With that, Nyx smirked and tucked his wings. They tilted in the air and went into a free fall. He wanted to see that smile again as they dropped, the wind tearing by them. From this height, they dropped for a long time, with Nyx grinning like a fool again as he squeezed Talie close. Then, just as the ground began to approach at an alarming rate, his wings spread again and he steered them to glide only a few feet above the Sidra, before turning back up and landing gracefully on the bridge that connected the Rainbow and the shopping district.

"Shall we?"

Finally, and a little regretfully with that amazing little bodysuit on her, Nyx returned her to her feet and held out a hand. The High Lord flying a pretty fae around the city would not cause much of a stir. Not until the people began to learn how important she really was.

Back
Top Bottom