Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 {DigitalSiren x Lady Jace Beleren}

Nyx found all of the small touches from Taliesin to be intoxicating. She brushing of their hands, the feeling of her body going past him, and especially that gentle kiss on his cheek, all of it made him want to grin like a child. It also made him want to hold her tightly and make those touches last longer. Still, he could feel the truth in her words. Waiting certainly would make it sweeter.

What Nyx did not find sweet, was the sounds that came down the hallway. They needed to pass by the dining hall to reach the often neglected stairs. After all, everyone flew from floor to floor here. However, Nyx had no way of predicting was what they would witness when they reached those doors. In front of the pair was Cirrus and Roshani, fucking with an intensity he found almost shocking. Almost, only because it was not the first time he had seen it. What he did take issue with was the location.

"You two are impossible! This is how you are greeting out new guest! We eat here! All of us!"

Cirrus could only chuckle as he continued his thrusting without pause. A glance toward Nyx confirmed his presence and the presence of the woman he had rescued earlier. While he was not exceptionally interested in exhibitionism, the scenario was quite exciting. Roshani was orgasming around him while a woman he had never spoken to watched his throbbing cock continue to slam into he beloved. In the end, it proved to be too much.

"Ro, your new friend is going to watch me fill you with cum. Fuck, Ro, they are watching us cum!"

Even as he announced it, Cirrus plunged into her a final time, rocking the head of his cock against her deepest parts as he filled her with cum. He throbbed mercilessly inside, that final bit of excitement from being seen driving him to release even more of his seed inside. He remained inside, rolling his hips to milk every last drop out and make sure Roshani enjoyed her orgasm to the fullest.

Finally, he withdrew himself from inside his lover, his large cock still half hard and covered in a mix of their combined orgasms. He was glistening with a thin layer of sweat and the table under them now had a significant mess, though it had withstood their abuse admirably. Unfortunately for Nyx and Taliesin, Roshani had trained anything resembling shame out of her lover, and Cirrus simply kissed the Illyrian woman, his hunger for her neverending.

When the pair began to kiss so savagely after their climaxes, Nyx managed to finally break the trance he and Taliesin were held in. In a mix of shame and outrage, the High Lord grabbed Taliesin's hand and dragged her down the rest of the hallway. It was not until they reached the stairwell that he stopped pulling her along. However, he instead found himself pinning her against the wall, not dissimilar to how he had her pinned in the window shortly before.

"I'm sorry for them. I want to say I don't know what is wrong with them, but it isn't the first time they have been caught..." the embarrassment made the words stick in his throat. "Doing that in public places. They are insatiable. Like animals. Unable to keep their hands off each other."

It was this statement that made him realize how they stood, only a few inches keeping them apart. He could lean down and kiss her again right now. Quickly, Nyx became aware of his body, the bulge in his trousers, the heavy breathing and flushed faces the two shared. In an instant, he retreated, nearly falling as he moved far enough away to need to take a step down the opposite stairs. His heart was pounding and his anger at the pair was already lost. He wanted Taliesin so badly in this moment that it made him ache, both in his hard cock and his heart. Why could the bond not just click?! Mate. Mate. Mate! It had seemed so easy for his parents.

Roshani had heard them coming in, but in the moment, she hadn't cared. How could she as the bliss of her own orgasm ran through her system, pleasure eating at every nerve ended. She could hear Cirrus above her and the words, the audience, his own excitement at others watching was met by her. His hips had not stopped as she came for him, so the words and his continuing thrust drew another cry from her as they both came, her for a second time. Panting she turned her head and smiled at Nyx, like the cat that ate the canary. "If you don't think you're parents have done the same thing.. Then you are fooling yourself, Nyx" Her words breathy and there was no shame in her voice.

When Cirrus pulled from her she moaned and tugged at her hands, they slipped around his neck, their audience forgotten once more. Pulling him into, they began to kiss tongue tangling together. Roshani would make it up to her new friend, but she felt no shame when it came to Nyx. He'd seen them before and Roshani and Cirrus didn't always contain their activities to their bedroom. She could remember the first time he'd come across them.. On the roof. They'd been training and somehow their fight had lead to their close being shed and Cirrus fucking her hard underneath the warmth of the sun. It was still a fond memory.

She jumped a little when Nyx grabbed her hand, her cheeks still burning. It was hard to not be aroused after witnessing what they had.. So shortly after their own heated kiss. She was pulled through the room and to their original goal of the stairs. "I think you might need a new table..." There was a bit of humor in her voice, even if her eyes were still wide, her own breathing a bit quicker than it had been before they'd found the couple.

Her back was pressed to a wall and she looked up at him, his words making her smile slightly. Like they seemed to feel about each other, though they had just met. She wanted to touch him. Taliesin wanted to break their truce, to kiss him. Throw all caution to the wind and just see what happened. It seemed that Nyx realized how he'd had her pinned to the wall, she saw it in his eyes as she gazed up at him. She wanted him to kiss her, wanted to kiss him and it took more self-restraint than she was proud to admit to hold herself back from simply rising on her toes and pressing her lips against his. Biting back a giggle as he backpedaled away from her as if she were on fire, nearly tripping himself. Her head fell back to the coolness of the pillar, eyes closing as they both tried to cool the feelings that hadn't been helped by Roshani and Cirrus.

After a few moments she pushed off the pillar. She didn't know what they were, she didn't know the bond. But she found herself liking the High Lord, wanting to be with him, much like Roshani and Cirrus had been... But, she didn't know him, had just met him, so the feeling of desire and lust.. Felt off. She couldn't remember her past, but she didn't feel like someone who casually hopped in and out of bed. For a moment, Taliesin wasn't even sure if she had ever been with anyone. No past, no memories... And it wasn't like she could just know. Her eyes moved to Nyx. She held her hand to him, "Show me my room?" A smile on her lips.

It was at this moment, when the awkwardness had reached a head that Nyx considered invoking his magic and simply melting into the shadows. He could not, of course, give into this desire. He was the High Lord for one, and not a complete ass for another. Still, the temptation did exist and he truly had no idea what to say or do. The only thing that was for certain was that his body wanted to throw itself at Taliesin. Then, she made a joke.

Nyx found himself laughing warmly. It would likely be for the best to throw the damned thing in a fire now. If they had not irreparably damaged it with that... Intensity... It would at least be stained with a memory that Nyx had no desire to recall. Eldin, his final court member, would likely laugh his head off when Roshani told him. Then, she would mention the comment about his parents. Yes, burning would do nicely.

"You would be surprised. We eat there, so I have to agree about the table. But, if I got rid of all the furniture those two had... Used, I would be left with nowhere to sit and barely anything to train with. You should see when they train together. No. Nevermind. You should not see."

As he spoke, the nervousness drained away again and it was back to that comfortable feeling they seemed to share when alone. Like anything would be okay so long as it was just the two of them. This time, his smile was less strained, the awkwardness forgotten completely. He hand reached out to hold hers, more gentleman than affection, though he relished the touch.

"I think I will."

Guiding her up the stairs, he did his best to keep pace with her shorter stride. It was two floors up to the top, and another to reach the training yard. At the top of the stairs, he made a point of pulling her to the left, the western hallway. After what they had just witnessed, Nyx expected Taliesin to understand exactly why that couple needed half of a floor to themselves.

"Eldin uses the room across from the stairs. He comes and goes quite a bit, though he uses the window most nights."

The tour led down the hallway and almost to the very last room. However, he stopped short and opened the one to his right, revealing Taliesin's new room. It made the prison cell, which had been quite lavish, look like a beggar's hovel. A large four post bed with drapes, a whole area with two plush chairs and a couch, along with a small reading table. The bathroom was attached and contained a tub nearly the size of the cell. The ceiling was even decorated with a mural of the night sky on the ceiling, courtesy of his mother. But, what Nyx wanted to show her most was the window. Wide enough for an Illyrian to pass through with their wings spread, it overlooked the entire city, which was now sparkling like an ocean of diamonds in the night.

"This is the best view in the city. This is the Velaris, the city of starlight. You can see the Sidra, all the way to the bay and out into the ocean. Not to mention, every single star in the sky. My parents never liked living here because of all the luxury, but I could never give up these windows. So, is this better than the cell?"

His laughter rang through her body like a bell, the warmth, joy from her silly joke to break the tension that Roshani and Cirrus had only set burning once more. They'd both felt it, she'd seen it as she had gazed into his eyes, felt it in every fiber of her being. Her cheeks still held that warm blush and she giggled at him, her eyes averting shyly. "Well that is certainly a thought. Can't have a High Lord looking like a pauper." She teased "And it wouldn't make a lot of sense to tell anyone who visits about the um.. reason you don't have furniture." Her eyes went wide and she laughed, the sound bright. "I think I have had my fill of watching them have sex.." Her voice was warm.

His smile drew her own back to her lips as he took her hand, though more formal than the lacing of fingers Taliesin had been wishing for. Her desires when it came to Nyx were confusing and made little sense. Some things she wished for were far more intimate than strangers were open to. Even if they had fucked on the floor of her cell, they wouldn't offer the sort of things she seemed to crave. It made her question the lack of what she would expect with such emotions. Yet no matter how she searched it wasn't there.

Nyx slowed for her, which she appreciated as they ascended the stairs. Her smile came back as he pulled her away from the wing of Cirrus and Roshani, leading her the opposite way. "Windows? Does he have wings too?" Her eyes flickered to his own wings. A small part of her wanted to touch them, to see if they felt like they looked. Her own wings had been beautiful, though she couldn't remember them, feathers and soft like down. Like the blue wings of the peregrine falcon. Stepping into the room she let out a breath, taking the room in. It was.. beautiful.

"I should have known the room you'd show me to was lovelier by far than my cell." She left his side and moved further in. She didn't miss the ceiling, but her attention was dragged from the beautiful mural to the view. Hugging the pillar, she looked out on the world before her. "Nyx," his name was whispered in awe at the before her. She felt him come up beside her and she turned her head to face him, her blue eyes shimmering with tears. "Yes," the word filled with raw emotion. Though her eyes didn't linger on his, they went back to the view. She felt remorse at not being allowed into the city... Yet she understood the desire to protect this.

"Eldin has wings when he wants to. He is a shapeshifter, not from this Court originally." Nyx cut himself off before he could explain much more. He wanted her to enjoy the room.

It was, of course, beautiful. His parents had always said the city was built to be seen at night. The night sky of Velaris was painted on more surfaces than he could count in his parents' home. It was always one of the first things he showed anyone who came to the House of Wind. He would need to show her the House itself when they had a chance. The jewel on the crown of the city, the windows like gemstones at night. It always confused him why they had never lived in such an amazing building before he became High Lord.

"This city has meant everything to the High Lords of the Night Court. Before, it was a secret from everyone who did not live here. A few centuries ago, the world found out about it and they have tried to take it ever since. Three times Hybern has attacked here since the secret got out. I think you can see why we made sure they never had a chance. No one is going to take the Court of Dreams from us. Of course, they haven't tried since I came of age and they had to deal with both myself and my father... "

There was a bit of pride in his voice as he moved to sit on the window again. There was no chance of taking her away from this view. It would be best if they just stayed right here for a while. So, he spoke into the empty room.

"Two glasses of wine and some bread." The House answered as always and Nyx quickly retrieved them from the open air before the magic lost patience. "You can ask for anything we have in storage and the House will make it for you. Just be quick to grab it. The magic has an attitude problem sometimes."

Taking a long drink of wine, he looked out fondly on the city. Roshani had grown up here, of course. But Eldin and Cirrus had been just like this when they first looked out the windows at night. Sometimes Nyx still felt it. But, what it really begged him to do when he looked out these windows was to fly. The full view, to him, could only by taken in from the air.

"I should take you out some time soon. Flying, I mean. You can see the mountains and the House too."

Shifters were not unheard of and Taliesin could even remember vaguely that it was a prominent gift of the Spring Court. Of course, that didn't make Eldin spring court. She smiled softly at the explanation, the wind brushing against them as they stood at the window. Drinking in the view, she slowly slid to sit. Taliesin didn't want to move, or break her sight from the view quite yet. Much like the information about the Spring Court, she could recall small things about this city. It had been hidden for so long, kept secret from the word. She even knew how the city had been exposed, the human queens had betrayed Nyx's mother and father. Which had opened the city to attack from Hybern.

Her eyes finally shifted from the view to him. The glacial blue of her eyes held sorrow, "I remember how the city was attacked the first time..." Her voice trailed off and she blinked away new tears. She understood why it was constantly under attack.. yet for some reason it pained her. "I am glad it has you both to protect it," Her hand moved to touch his and she smiled at him as he sat beside her. "You'd be a force to be reckoned with." Taliesin didn't know this to be true, but somehow, she felt it. In her bones she knew she was right.

Laughter left her as he told her about the house and it's magic. Her eyes shimmered and she took her own wine glass, sipping her as she leaned against the pillar, watching as she sun set. "I will be sure not to leave the house waiting." She took another sip of her wine, though her eyes found his again this time Taliesin's smile was shy. "I would like that." Her heart raced at the idea and for a moment, there was a feeling in her chest. Like a memory was fighting to be free, but it faded and the feeling faded. It had been like dropping in the sky like a rock, the way the stomach rose to the throat and then plummeted back down.

Reaching for the bread she offered him some. The meal was simple, but Taliesin wouldn't have traded it, the company or the view for anything... Not even her memories. Taliesin had already decided whatever was in the past could stay there. She would make a new life here... new memories. As the sun set and the City of Starlight came to life, they talked.. their conversations sweet, silly subjects. Neither willing to bring the either down and not matter if she wanted a kiss before he left, she was determined to behave. Yet, as he rose and she followed him, her hand caught his.

She leaned up on her tiptoes and pressed a kiss to his lips, Taliesin still holding his hand. It was a sweet kiss and as she pulled back she gave him a shy smile. "Sorry.. I couldn't help myself. Thank you for the room, you were right." She looked past him to the view. "About the view." Releasing his hand she stepped back, hugging herself. "Sleep sweet, Nyx"

As Nyx sat in his bed after leaving Taliesin, he found himself constantly thinking back to that last kiss. They had kissed several times during the day, and wanted to many more. All of them had been fantastic. But, that last one had been sweet beyond words. It kept him up long after he laid down and each time he thought back, he could almost recall the feeling on his lips. It was silly, almost childish, to reminisce on a kiss like this.

Centuries ago, he had felt the same way about the very first time anyone had ever kissed him. He had smiled and blushed, thought about the kiss for days. But, that was so many years and, if he was to be honest, many lovers ago. Why were Taliesin's lips so sweet? And why that one kiss? It dawned on him as he finally slipped into sleep. He had earned it, waited and spoke with Taliesin, wanting nothing but company. Then, she had kissed him. A real kiss, not free of this unspoken bond they seemed to have, but alongside it. Real affection had come through that kiss.

It was later the next day that Nyx would be treated to another kiss. This time, it was pure chance. The High Lord rounded a corner with some speed, not yet wary for someone so much shorter than himself to be walking about when so many others flew most places and had some duties to occupy them. So, the two collided and Nyx grabbed her shoulders. Pressed together, so near embracing, Nyx felt that deep bond, that impossible love he could only associate with the mating bond. He had begun to kiss her before thinking and for a few seconds Taliesin and Nyx let the world disappear.

A few seconds after that, reality came back with a crash and Nyx pulled himself away. Though Taliesin seemed not to mind his sudden affection, it broke their truce and he had been forced to quickly excuse himself. It had been innocent, chaste. It barely even counted as flirting. These were all things that Nyx told himself.

Two days later, Eldin returned with news from the Summer Court, their negotiations the reason for his extended leave. The news was, to say the least, grim. Though the feud between their families had been put aside long ago, relations were not spectacular. Now, when the other Courts, even Spring and Autumn had agreed to at least the barest amount of an intelligence network, Summer stood strong. They outright refused to work with the Night Court in lieu of a serious military threat. So short sighted. Therefore, Nyx decided that he would have to go himself. A full day and night in the Summer Court, a day and night without Taliesin.

When they met for dinner, now exclusively at her room's window and not at that damned table, Nyx decided to tell Taliesin the news. There was no way of remembering who had started this kiss, but it was not chaste. The days of longing exploded and Nyx found himself once again pinning the petite fae. This time, however, she was against his own body, the softness of her overwhelming.

Their tongues met with hunger, his hands sliding down her back to firmly grab her ass. They were moving now, kissing without break. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and he held her tight, pressing her between his body and the wall, his need pressed against her. It was close, so close. He nearly pulled her clothes off right there and took her against the wall. They were long past the boiling point and he was prepared to spill over, not caring if it burned him in the end.

In the end, it was courtesy that stopped them. A knock on the door and a question from Cirrus. The two broke apart like they had committed an atrocity and been caught in the act. Both the dinner and their needs ended prematurely as Nyx left to discuss the topic of his imminent trip to the Summer Court. In the end, the High Lord did not see Taliesin before he left the next morning. Instead, recalling a story from his parents, he left her an enchanted paper, connected to one he kept with him.

The negotiations were worse than even he had expected. Insults were thrown, several at Nyx's mother. Telsind, High Lord of the Summer Court, nearly lost his head, both figuratively and quite literally. It was only a snide comment at the end of his negotiations that forced Nyx to spend the night.

"The Summer Court, unlike your mother, keeps their word. You may stay."

Unable to reject, which would break the terms of the negotiation, Nyx was forced to stay the night at High Lord Telsind's palace. Of course, once he was left alone, Nyx could think of only one thing. Taliesin.

Lying in his bed, Nyx thought of those final moments together. The feeling of her body pressed to his own, the hot teasing of her tongue. Before he realized it, the fae male had become almost painfully erect. With Taliesin in his mind, Nyx closed his eyes tightly and freed his hard cock from his bottoms.

While he began stroke his length, his mind drifted to the feeling of her ass in his hands, how it would be to rub his thick cock against it. Thoughts of her mouth wrapped around him, her small mouth struggling with his eight inches, drove him closer to the edge. In the end, his mind flashed back to the scene of Cirrus and Roshani together. However, he imagined himself filling Taliesin with his seed, making her almost scream in climax. It was this that pushed him over the edge, his orgasm intense as his cum released in thick ropes, all the while wishing it was inside of Taliesin.

It was these thoughts, along with a vague guilt, that plagued him as he returned to Velaris, sending word ahead of him through the notes he had shared with his possible mate.

Nyx wasn't the only one who snuck in kisses and the like. More than once she had pulled him into her, desperate for one more kiss from the High Lord who made her heart race. The days passed with many little interactions just like that, initiated on both sides. Slowly the devolved from sweetness into something far more carnal... But that didn't mean there wasn't still the sweetness that had seemed to be inherent to their budding relationship.

The first of such interactions they had been sitting in her room, sharing dinner and she had reached over, finally bold enough to stroke his wings. Taliesin's fingers had been gentle as she had touched the warmth of his wings, that felt just like suede beneath her fingers. The way his body had shuddered and the look of surprise on Nyx's face had been well worth her curiosity. He'd pulled her in closer, explaining why she should be oh so careful touching Illyrian wings... his voice husky as his mouth found hers. Nyx had explained in detail exactly what her next touch would draw from him... In truth the knowledge did nothing but make Taliesin want to touch his wings again, to test the warning he'd given her.

Another time she had found him in the library, pouring over books, his brow wrinkled and a look of concentration on his face. He'd been so preoccupied, he'd not heard her sneak up behind him, her small body between his wings as her hands covered his eyes. The tip of her tongue had run along the edge of his ear, as she demanded he guess who. It had been this interaction that had opened the floodgates, to the more passionate encounters. Much like the one just before he left for the Summer Court... Where they had all but given into their lust. Taliesin's body pressed against the pillar and Nyx. She had known exactly how hard he'd gotten, his hands pulling her closer as their mouths had slanted over one another. The knock had made them come apart panting, flustered, like two younglings caught in the act.

Nyx had left the next day, though he'd left behind an enchanted piece of paper, to which they wrote back and forth on... Much like their interactions it had started with sweetness. How are you? I keep hoping you round a corner and kiss me... Diner isn't the same without you... Her last message before bed had been cruel, Taliesin would have admitted that.. But it had been a week of endless teasing and her body was begging for release. So she had written a salacious message about just how she wanted him to take care of it. Her cheeks had burned as she used Roshani and Cirrus for inspiration, though in her note, the pair had made love where they had been eating dinner, as the night sky rose around them her cries or pleasure eaten by the wind they both so loved. She had no idea what she had driven Nyx to and she had been sorely tempted to do much the same. She didn't though... instead she had fallen asleep, curled around the paper and pen. Though, she would have been pleased to know she'd driven Nyx to such a thing and saddened at the same time that he'd not asked her to help.

Nyx's return had made Taliesin beg Roshani for help. She wanted to make him drool and while she wasn't allowed into the city, Ro was. Roshani was more than happy to help and returned with a dress sure to make Nyx drool, knowing full well what her High Lord suspected Taliesin to be... It was devious and perhaps unkind.. The dress was utterly see-through, though golden sequins covered all the important bits... yet there was no hiding the curve of her breasts, the narrowness of her stomach, the shape of her legs and the apex of her thighs. Roshani had convinced Eldin and Cirrus to take her dancing, leaving Nyx to discover his mate.

Candles glowed around her, their warm light dancing off her dress and her loose silver locks that curled softly down her back. Her lips had been painted a soft shimmery gold. Taliesin had planned to try and seduce Nyx, not knowing the details of his visit to the Summer Court or the frustration it had brought. The others had, but they figured his mate, wrapped in almost nothing would brighten his mood.

The second day at the Summer Court had fared significantly better than the first, though that meant little in the overall shape of things. There were significantly less insults pointed at Nyx's parents, only a single flare up of shadow magic that threatened to tear the palace apart, and a lovely lunch where Telsind actually managed to discuss the state of his Court openly. It was, without a doubt, a breakthrough. It had also been exhausting and tedious, with Nyx forced to sit and listen to why he was untrustworthy.

By the time Nyx winnowed into the air outside of Velaris, it was the perfect hour. The city was alight, the sky mirroring those endless dots. The House was lit as well, his burning jewel. It was, in a way, soothing just to be home. However, there was one thought that was more alluring than even the view of his home. The notes he had exchanged with Taliesin had taken a turn last night, driven him to the brink of lust. Truce he damned. She would be his tonight.

So, with a slow dive toward the House, Nyx returned without pomp or circumstance. Instead, he entered as he always had, landing soundlessly in the window of his own room. It was a close thing, his choice to arrive in his own room. Nyx had been sorely tempted to go straight to his... His what? His lover? Perhaps soon he would have that answer as well.

Instead, the High Lord decided to change clothes. He picked out the same black and silver tunic, along with the trousers he had worn that day a week ago. Taliesin had seemed to be a fan and he was in no mood to deny her even the smallest satisfactions. Tonight was meant to leave them both satisfied. Fully prepared, Nyx made his was out of the room and to the neighboring door. While she was the closest to him when he slept, a thought he enjoyed quite a bit, the luxury of the House meant it was still a good distance to her door, enough that she would not hear his own open or close. He would go with surprise tonight.

With a sudden burst, Nyx cast the door open, standing in the entrance with a look that could only be described as his 'playing with Taliesin' look. It was a mischievous smirk and a light in his eyes that seemed to represent boundless energy and a sweet, but ultimately slightly immature, desire to flirt and joke. He was confident, ready. Until she turned to him in that dress.

It was, without doubt, the most stunning garment he had ever seen worn. The way it hugged her curves, the sinfully translucent fabric. She was draped in nothing and yet not quite nude. There was no comment on the dress. Not yet. It took the sparks of lust that had been heating up all week and turned them into roaring flames. Without bothering to close the door, Nyx stepped across the room, his long legs moving with purpose and he was in front of her in a heartbeat.

His hesitations burned away, Nyx placed his hands on Taliesin's hips, the warmth of her skin passing through the thin fabric completely. Then, he was on her. His lips crashed into Taliesin's with impossible need. His tongue moved to dance with her own, his wings flaring in delight as he finally took what he wanted. His arms held the other fae tightly, keeping their bodies together, that damned dress letting him feel all of her. It was a long, long few moments before he broke the kiss, panting without shame.

"Turn around and let me see it from behind, Talie." Nyx said with command in his voice, ownership. Taliesin was a strange fae found on the beach. Talie belonged to the High Lord.

She'd been a bit nervous, even with her desire to seduce Nyx. The dress she'd requested from Roshani had been delivered a thousand fold. Taliesin had wanted something to make him swallow his tongue.. made that self-control he enacted around himself shatter. Her own had been discarded the moment she'd donned the dress. The sheer netting of the dress was silky against her skin and not even the layers of sequins sewn into the fabric made it feel itchy, nor did it feel heavy, despite the fact it should have been. Talie had loved the way it hugged her body, clinging to the sweeping curves of her small form. She'd felt sexy in it, how couldn't she and Roshani had taken one look at her in the dress and proclaimed Nyx was doomed.

All others had left the house and she could feel her uneasy toying at the edge of her mind. She was pushing their tenuous truce to behave. In reality, she was shattering it, at least, that was her goal. They had been dancing around their attraction, their blatant lust for one another for a week now. Not long, true. Yet, Taliesin couldn't help but feel like it was already too long. She craved Nyx. She'd dreamed more than once, what it might be like to be under him, to have her mouth around him or him on his knees. Her mind and body both had been left trembling with need as they came together, wild and fleeting for the past week. Each time, they had both frown bolder. From the first time he'd rounded a corner and crashed into her and she found herself pressed firmly into a wall, his mouth slanted over hers, leaving her breathless and yearning for more as he pulled away and continued on his way. To just nights previous, where once more, she'd found herself pinned, her body pressed against his. There had been no shame in her, as she'd ground herself against Nyx. They'd been interrupted and Nyx had been drawn away.

To say she'd been frustrated was an understatement.

She had heard him moving in the room next to hers. Something that had not taken her long to figure out. Her room was directly beside his. Though as the door burst open, Taliesin felt her heart racing. The smirk on his face, the way his eyes dance and made her knees weak and her core go molten. She watched his face change, as if in slow motion as he took her and she silently thanked Roshani. Her voice was husky, "Welcome home, Nyx." This had been the exact response she'd wanted from him. He moved quickly, coming to stand before her, the door left ajar. It didn't matter, Roshani had promised to keep the others busy till the morning.

Nyx's hands burned along her skin and Taliesin couldn't help but whimper at the look in his eyes seconds before his mouth claimed hers. Their kiss was like throwing kindling onto a bonfire, it only fueled what was already burning between them and they answered one another in turn. His tongue was the first to slip into her mouth, but her own answered his without hesitation and she moaned softly into their kiss. Her fingers brushed along the sensitive spot where his wings sprouted from his back, fully aware of what that touch would bring. She knew the dress was its own sort of foreplay, for while it hid everything, it hid nothing.

As he pulled back, panting Taliesin looked up at Nyx, her own breathing ragged. The command didn't help the desires pooling in her stomach. She turned, slowly. The back was bare down to her rear, yet, like the front of the dress, it was no less a tease. A cape of matching fabric from between her shoulder blades. Turning, the two jagged lines along her back were on display. Taliesin herself couldn't see them, but Nyx would be able to. A broken fae might be all the more tempting. The cape was drawn to one side, showing him most of her bare back. The elegant line of her spin and beyond the marks, pale, perfect flesh.

"Do you like it, High Lord?" Her smile was soft, her chin resting on her shoulder. Her voice was playful, her eyes veiled by thick lashes. She knew he did, but she wanted to hear it. Taliesin found that she liked the way Nyx touched her. The dominance.. the possession he displayed. It aroused her just as much as his searing kisses.

The dress, the kiss, it was all incredible. Nyx had never felt such a burning desire to have someone, to touch her and be touched in return. His arousal was growing by the second, his self-control already thrown away the moment he took in her figure barely veiled by the dress. Then, Taliesin has touched his wings. The delighted sound that escaped his mouth into her own was pure animal lust. He knew that he was becoming almost painfully hard, his trousers failing to hide even a bit of the large bulge. Then, that cheeky little question.

"Do I like it? Talie, that dress is the single most amazing thing I have ever seen." as Nyx spoke, he moved closer and pressed the bulge of his cock against the curves of her ass. "You feel what you have done to me? I intend to make you answer for it."

Nyx drank in every detail of her from behind, trying to memorize it just as well as he had the front. She was truly a flawless jewel, except those two scars beside her shoulder blades. Yet, his mind drunk on lust, he did not connect the truth of them just yet. Instead, he found the imperfections to be charming. Slowly, with the slightest hesitation before he completely abandoned the promise they had made, flimsy as it already was, Nyx put his hands on her shoulders.

His fingers worked with patience, but the strength behind them showed how he needed her. Massaging softly, Nyx moved them moments later. One wrapped around to wrap around Taliesin's throat, applying no real pressure, but guiding her body more fully against him. The other shamelessly went to her breast, grasping it from the side to feel without the sequines interfering. Now fully pressed together, he throbbed against her ass, moving his hips slightly to grind against her.

His voice this time was almost a growl as he finally started to enjoy that body he had craved from the moment they met. Meeting her eyes, he leaned in close to her ear, his breath tickling the skin from the nearness as he whispered, full of need and an aggressive dominance.

"I am done being behaving. You going to be mine, Talie. I am going to take this dress off and fuck you, make you scream for me. What we saw on that table is nothing... Nothing compared to what I am going to give you. Do you want it?"

Her lashes rose and a smile curled along her lips. "You wound me, Nyx. The dress is the most amazing thing?" There was no hurt in her voice, but she clearly was having fun at his expense. She felt the firmness pressed against her mouth went dry suddenly. Swallowing, Taliesin fought the urge to rub herself against him.. More than she already was. She hadn't been able to stop herself from rolling her hips gently, pushing herself against him. "Oh?" Her voice was breathy, but it no longer had anything to do with their kissing.

Her Head turned to the city below that glittered in the dark as his fingers worked along her neck. His hands were strong, dexterous, melting any tension that had lived in her neck, shoulders. Talie's eyes fell closed and she took the simple, almost sweet touch. Though it didn't last and his desires became evident as one strong hand curled around her neck, pulling her back against him, her back pressed to his chest as his other hand cupped her breast from the side. Nothing but a thin layer of sheer material separating him from her bare flesh.

As Nyx ground himself against the softness of her ass, her breath hitched and the growl that left him was answered with a whimper. Her eyes caught his from the corner of her eyes and she felt his lips brushed the shell of her ear as he whispered. A hand moved to her mouth, smothering the moan that his words alone drew from her. There was no shame in the fae before him. Desire, need...

"Are you threatening me with a good time, Nyx?" her hand had fallen from her mouth and her playful, almost flippant response lost some of it's edge from the way her voice trembled with his promise. Her mind flashed back to that first day, Roshani and Cirrus on the table... Her eyes became hazy and she nodded, before answering. "Yes." The singular word dripped with her desire, her need. Testing the waters she turned, if he'd let her, her mouth finding his. If he didn't, she would whimper again.

When Taliesin turned to kiss him, Nyx made no effort to stop her. With both of them breathing deep in an effort to control their desire as it boiled over well beyond the agreed limits, one would expect the kissing to be brief. Instead, Nyx let the lovely little fae toy with his tongue, explore his mouth. He eagerly returned the favor. Instead of breaking away, Nyx caught breaths where he could, gasping in delight as they repositioned or inhaling deeply through his nose when a moan froze Talie's tongue.

The kissing itself was not the major focus for Nyx, though. Instead, he took the chance to scoop Taliesin up, never slowing with the kissing. Each kiss, each breath, was a step closer to the bed. Last time they had attacked each other, someone had interrupted. Now, there would be no such thing. While Nyx had no idea if they were home, he no longer cared. Let them watch. If this was how it felt for Roshani and Cirrus, he understood a little bit more of them. What he did not understand was the need to use the table. As he set Taliesin on the bed, it seemed much preferable.

Finally, he broke the kissing, his mouth slightly agape as his tongue hesitated to return to his mouth. His eyes were glacial, bright and clear despite the burning desire inside. Nyx looked Taliesin over again, admiring the way the dress fit her once more. It crossed his mind for a moment to simply rip the thing to pieces, but it was far too marvelous to deserve that. Instead, with Taliesin sitting on the edge of the bed, Nyx sank down to his knees.

"The dress is amazing. But, even the best dress is useless without someone beautiful inside. We will have to let it stay with us for a while yet."

Now before her on his knees, looking up at those eyes, Nyx understood very clearly that all of his doubt was misplaced. Taliesin, the strange thing that Cirrus had found on the shore, was most certainly his mate. The way his heart ached in the most pleasant way when she was around, the irresistible urge to smile at her teasing, especially the desires that had consumed him whole this week. All of it only made sense if they were to be mates. So, any boundaries were meaningless and any fears useless, bond fully formed or not. His heart belong to the one who matched it the best, his second half of his soul.

And right now, Nyx intended to make sure Taliesin was bound tightly to him in any way he could. He intended to give her a night that would be impossible to forget, a night where she was treated as his mate, his everything. So, he slowly slid the edges of the dress up, exposing more and more bare legs as his fingertips brushes softly over skin. Once he reached her thighs, he savored the feeling of her body with a slowness, his nails dragging ever so softly on her skin. Leaving the dress covering her most precious parts, Nyx pressed his lips to Taliesin's knee, giving it the barest of kisses. Then higher, her lower thigh, her upper thigh, the very bottom of her wholly exposed skin. From so close, her scent made him struggle to maintain his thoughts.

"I want you to be the one who shows yourself to me. Open your legs and let me know what you want from me, Talie. No teasing, no clever words. Say exactly what you want and I will give it to you." the High Lord's self-control seemed to wane even as he spoke. "I know what I want. I want to devour you and leave you a quivering mess. That will be how we start, and it will be just the start. So, tell me and I'll reward you for being a good girl."

The way he allowed her to explore his mouth melted something inside her. Despite all their clashes of lips and tongue they hadn't indulged in almost sweet kisses like this. It didn't strike her as odd though, their desires were not something that had allowed them to do so. They came together with searing kisses and touches that left one another burning. Talie chuckled as he picked her up in his arms, her own wrapping around his neck. Their kissing didn't stop, and Taliesin was dimly aware of their moving.

Sat gently down on the bed, her arms slipped from around his neck, her hands slipping along his chest, her face upturned to him. Talie could see the way his eyes moved along her body, taking her and her sinful dress in. Not in any rush, she took pleasure in the way his eyes devoured her. Sifting as Nyx knelt on the floor before her. A hand reached forward, brushing a lock of hair away from his face, tucking it behind his ear, her finger tips gliding along his skin.

"It's good of you to notice," Taliesin smiled and she looked down at the dress. "And I am glad it will stay with us, I am quite fond of the way you look at me in it."

The feelings Nyx was currently working through, Taliesin didn't have and in truth, it made her heart ache. The way she craved him, desired to be near him... The thought of someone else touching what was hers? Hers.. If only for the night. Her own thoughts were distracted by the feel of his hands at the hem of her gown, slowly pulling it up. Each inch exposing more of her legs. From her bare feet, to her ankles, calves, knees. Heart in her throat, she watched him as his nails bit into her thighs, the touch making her lips part, her breath come slightly faster.

His head bent, lips pressing to her knee. A smile curled along her lips and she brushed his hair from his face as his lips slowly trailed higher. His mouth had distracted her as Nyx had raised her dress higher, exposing the apex between her thighs. Her breathing hitched at his words and she met his eyes. They struck a chord in Taliesin, his words. She couldn't remember her past, anything before a week ago. Yet she knew a few things.

No other could tell her they would reward her for being a good girl and get the same response from her. She cared for Nyx, desired him and wanted things that she was almost sure she'd never wanted with another. A life, more than a tumble in the sheets. That something in his words told her he wanted more than that as well and it made her heart sing. Slowly her legs spread for him, exposing herself as she spoke.

"I want you to devour me, Nyx." Her voice was husky with her need, but his demands were met, she didn't tease him. She told him exactly what she wanted. "I want my body to burn with need for you." Leaning towards him her lips brushed his ear, each following word curling along the shell of his ear. "Then, and only then... I want you to take me. I want Velaris to know my pleasure at your hands.."

Each time Taliesin brushed his hair from his face, it made Nyx's heart ache. The physical desires they shared were certainly something special. While the High Lord had not been without partners over his centuries, he had never burned with desire like this before. But, the gentle moments, the soft kisses, the little touches, they meant just as much as sex could. It was tempting to simply lie together in bed, enjoy the comfort of each other's presence. However, the fires were raging far too strongly for that now.

The things Taliesin said caused a whole different ache for Nyx as she demanded to be devoured. It had been his intention, of course. Hearing the words simply made him all the more eager. Truly, this was it. An end to the constant torture they had been through simply because they wanted to 'behave'. Damn good behavior to the darkest depths. He needed this and had needed this from the first moment he had seen his Taliesin, his Talie.

As if to mark the finality of it, to let Taliesin know Nyx belonged to her for the night, and forever if she wanted it, he pulled the silver and black tunic over his head, his wings folding and flaring to accommodate the movement. Underneath, Nyx had the lean and powerful frame of a warrior, despite the fact that he relied on magic far more than Illyrian training. His arms and chest bore similar swirling and crossing lines, marking him as the inheritor of the Night Court. In the center, where the design was meant to meet, it instead seemed to switch into a whirlpool of black, his mark of pact with Cirrus. There were a collection of pale scars across his body, faded with age.

"I cannot explain in words how badly I have wanted you. But, I think I wanted to do this even more."

Nyx moved his head down slowly, his mouth eager to begin. First, he kissed her thigh, teasing the skin by barely brushing his lips across it. He moved slowly, each tiny touch bringing him closer to his prize. Then, inched away from her womanhood, he opened his mouth wide and bit the very peak of her inner thigh. He was not savage, but Nyx was also certainly not gentle. He suckled softly at the skin, only pulling away a few seconds later. A bruise and mark was already forming, a claim he laid on his lover.

Now, he was ready for begin to true fun. With gentle and guiding hands, he spread her legs wider, lifting her knees so that they could rest on his shoulders, her heels nestling nicely between his shoulder blades. This close he could enjoy the scent of her, the smell of her soap, her arousal, the lovely natural scent he could never place but that reminded him of cool nights after hot days. It made him ache to be inside of her. But, a High Lord kept his promises.

"I'm afraid, Talie, that I have become very hungry."

That was his last warning before he began. His lips moved down to kiss her, not spreading her lower lips yet as he teased her with the most gentle of caresses. His tongue soon joined his lips, rubbing against her slit without pushing inside just yet. It made him groan with pleasure to finally taste her body. He needed more, desperately.

Not beyond hesitation and fully controlled by lust, the tip of his tongue pressed between her folds and the taste of her wetness on his tongue caused a throbbing ache through his cock. Taliesin was delicious, Nyx eager to explore every inch of her. He moved the tip of his tongue from her entrance, letting it go inside of her just a little before moving it up to rub her clit.

The feeling of her clit was another sensation that drove him further in his hunger. So stiff, begging for attention now that it was no longer hidden. So, he began to alternate, circling his tongue on her clit before moving it lower and pushing it inside, seeing how deep he could get as he pressed his face fully against her, softly suckling when his mouth covered her womanhood completely. His fingers gripping her thighs showed his pure enjoyment as he tried to give her as much pleasure as possible.

There was no bond between them, but Talie couldn't help but wonder why her heart seemed to flutter like it did around Nyx. They hadn't known each other long and while it didn't feel like they had known each other forever, she felt.. at home around him. She teased him and he teased her back. He could make her breathless with a look or make her laugh without effort. All these things felt so incredibly right. She seemed to recall things about mating bonds not clicking right away and she wondered if that was hopeful thinking on those who said such things or if sometimes, loving someone wasn't enough. She didn't love Nyx yet, but she was falling in love. There was no denying it.

He'd requested to know what she wanted and Taliesin had delivered. She had meant every word. Crystal blue eyes watched as he pulled his shirt up and over his head. Her eyes traced his skin. This was the first time Talie had seen Nyx without a shirt and he didn't disappoint. There would be time, later to explore those dark tattoos that traced his skin, be it with her mouth or fingers... the scars as well would be touched, kissed, questioned. Reaching forward she threaded her fingers in his hair for a moment, pushing it back from his face as he spoke to her. A brow rose in question and she felt Nyx's hair slip through her fingers.

A scrape of softness against the velvet of her inner thigh, fleeting and living her skin tingling in its wake. A trail of kisses lead to what Nyx had desired to do more than just having her. A cry left her, her head falling back as she felt him bite into her thigh, her hands curling in the blankets beneath her. The bite alone made her molten, but the pull of his mouth on her tender flesh made her moan. Each pull of his mouth was answered with a growing need inside Talie, a wildness that begged for release. There was no doubt in her mind what Nyx had just done, but she couldn't find it in herself to mind. No, Talie liked the claim Nyx had left on her skin.

Her legs spread further at the gentle push of his hands and she shifted along her bed as he drew her legs over his shoulders, heart racing. Taliesin watched him with hungry eyes, unable to take them off Nyx. His words made a smile curl on her lips, though that curl faltered as he brushed a kiss against her. Her hands flexed gently in her sheets as he teased her. Madness, Talie was almost sure that was Nyx's goal as he teased her. His breath curled along her skin with his groan and Taliesin echoed him with a whimper of need. She needed more, but she wouldn't rush Nyx.

Taliesin's breath left her as his tongue pressed past and dipped gently past her folds. Madness indeed. His tongue only slipped into her for a moment, before sweeping to her clit. The little pearl of nerves ached and the brush of his tongue made her groan, eyes closing. "Nyx," His name was a breathy moan, a plea, a demand. It seemed as if it swayed him, or perhaps he was simply just ready to end the sweet torment he'd been putting her through. His promise to devour her coming true as his tongue sank into her fully. Her moans were soft for now. No one was home to hear how she moaned for Nyx, not that she would have cared at this point. The curl of his fingers as he gripped her thighs, the feel of his tongue, mouth...Her moans slowly grew, bouncing back from the three walls, vanishing into the night air.

Her head fell backwards, eyes closing. "Cauldron," Her fingers had curled into balls in her sheets.. It wasn't good enough... One hand released the blankets, finding his hair. She didn't hold his hair as tight as she had her blankets... yet, she clung to him as his tongue danced in her. Her breathing became uneven, airy as she whimpered and moaned for her High Lord. She might have squirmed were it not for the grip on her thighs, or rather, more than she was. Beneath him, Talie writhed in pleasure.

The sound of his name mixed with a breathy moan from Taliesin sent a shiver down Nyx's spine. She had seemed curious when he said that this was the part he had truly anticipated. This was exactly why. Completely wrapped in her scent, listening to her moan for him, all without having to focus on his own pleasure. It had always been a favorite for High Lord when he took a lover to tease them like this. But, with Taliesin, this alone would have been enough to satisfy his needs. Which was, of course, a lie.

Each noise she let out made him ache for her more. It was all he could do to keep from simply pushing her down and taking her that very moment was focus on how she responded to each of his little movement. It seemed she liked having his tongue inside her and he tried each time to push it further inside, curling it as he withdrew it from her. Soon, he was ravaging her with his tongue, his fingers gripping her thighs tighter and his hands pulling her in closer. While he had already pressed his face fully into her, he now buried his nose into her mound, completely engulfed by the task at hand.

Taliesin's fingers lacing into his hair as she invoked the Cauldron nearly broke him. He pulled away from her, breathing hard from a self-imposed lack of air. Panting, he licked her exposed clit eagerly, making small circles with the tip of his tongue as he caught his breath. Now approaching the edge of madness himself, Nyx throbbed with need while he continued to tease and pleasure her. Soon, he would break. It was time to go on the attack.

Pulling away from the taste of her womanhood reluctantly, Nyx looked up at Taliesin from between her thighs. His hands abandoned their grip and began to push the dress high, now high enough to pool under her breasts. With the thin fabric out of the way, he let his hands wander, running fingers over her hips and waist, caressing her thighs, even going underneath to grasp firm handfuls of her cute little ass. Meanwhile, his lips took to kissing her inner thigh.

"I want you to ask for me. Tell me again, exactly what you want. Tell me you are ready for me to take you. Or don't. I'll continue down here until you are quaking with pleasure or I lose my mind and fuck you, roughly."

Moving from his place at her thigh and returning to her womanhood, Nyx began a cruel cycle. First, he made little circles around her clit. Then, he moved the tip down her folds in order to once again dip deep into her pussy, his tongue curling to stroke her inner walls. Then, he withdrew it and moved back to her clit. The duration of each little attack was irregular, but the enthusiasm and lust Nyx showed was intense the entire time. His hands eventually found their place on her rear this time, lifting her hips so he had full control over her movements. Holding her against his mouth, Nyx feasted on Talie, groaning with animalistic satisfaction as her taste and scent overwhelmed him.

If there had been a time in the past where a lover had given her pleasure thusly, she couldn't recall. Perhaps it was hasty to say that none would have been as talented at the High Lord.. Yet, the thought drifted through her mind all the same. No one would ever compare. How could they? Her past be damned, Nyx was slowly shattering her mind with pleasure. Her plea to the Cauldron seemed to strike something within her lover and he pulled back, she could feel and hear his breath as it came hotly in pants along her skin. The curl of his tongue along her clit earned him a whimpering moan, his name on the tip of her tongue. "Nyx." His name trembled and another whimper left her.

Pulling back further, Talie slowly pushed herself up, gazing down her body at him. Panting softly herself, she smiled at him. Slowly her dress was inched up her torso, exposing her slender stomach to him. A shiver ran along her though as his hands brushed along her sides and a giggle slipped from her as she felt his hands slip beneath her, cupping her ass. The brush of Nyx's lips made her want to purr in pleasure at the touch.

His lips brushed against the silken skin of her inner thigh as he spoke, laying her options out before her. Both had their own appeal. If she told him she'd had enough of his clever tongue, he'd fill her and chase the sweetness of her ache away. It would satisfy her almost immediately. If she wasn't ready however, he'd continue to employ his clever tongue until one or both of them broke and the promise of a rough fucking. "Choices, choices," Taliesin mused, though she knew which she was likely to choose.

It seemed Nyx needed no answer, she'd taken too long and soon Talie found herself trapped in a sinful cycle of rapture. The tip of Nyx's tongue teased around her clit, making the bead ache. The pleasure somewhere between perfect and pain as it was abused by him. His tongue then sinking deep inside her, curling to brush that other edge of that bead. His hands slipped back to her ass and he held her to his mouth, allowing him to feast upon her without her being able to wiggle away, which had become an issue as his tongue toyed with her clit over and over. Taliesin had begun to dance away from that pleasure, knowing too much more and she'd shatter...

Now however, she couldn't escape her fate. His groans, tongue and mouth sent her tumbling over the edge, unable to help it any longer. "Nyx.. I... caaaaaaa~" The cry of pleasure that left her sounded deafening to her ears, the words of warning lost in the moan as her world shattered and Talie forgot her own need to breathe as she rode the waves of saccharine delight brought on by her High Lord. Her Nyx. Panting, Talie whimpered softly. She'd found release, but it wouldn't last. She could feel the demand of her body, to be filled. Her own mind was treacherous as it wanted the same... To have Nyx buried between her thighs. "Cauldron bless me.."

The room, and the hallway, filled with the sound of Taliesin's orgasmic satisfaction. While it seemed loud in her ears, Nyx could not think of a sweeter sound. He continued to gently tease her with his tongue, letting her ride the sensation the entire time. When her wriggling hips slowed their squirming, Nyx finally let her down onto the bed and released her.

As he rose from between her thighs, Nyx licked his lips with an animal satisfaction. Looking over her body, now almost completely exposed as she breathed heavily, his eyes found their way to her chest. The only part of her lovely little body he had yet to see. If he had stopped to consider his facial expression, he might have hesitated. His eyes were feral, ice shining in the night as he drank in every curve of his prey. Slowly, he moved from the floor to the bed, crawling like he was stalking his meal. He was over Talie now, his hair falling around his face as he met her eyes.

"I can do that whenever you like, Talie. Even on the dining room table, if you ask. But today, today I can't wait any longer. I need you."

He settled onto his knees, sitting up to let Taliesin see every bit of him, including the throbbing need his trousers seemed barely able to contain. He towered over her, straddling her with ease as his hands moved to waist of his pants. It was impossible to understand where all the control came from as he pulled them down painfully slow. Somewhere in his primal mind, he knew that certain things were better when they were slow.

He was revealed slowly, the trousers revealing his cock inch by inch. Nyx was well beyond aroused enough, his length almost looking bruised with how swollen it was with need. When the waist finally began to show the head of his cock, it sprung free. While his length matched the size of his tall form, it stood over Taliesin looking massive. It was the first time he was nude in front of her, yet he wanted nothing more than for her to look.

"I love the dress, but it needs to go. Now."

Nyx watched her remove the dress, his eyes devouring the shape of her, her breasts, the curves of her. Her beauty was something he wanted to spend time exploring properly. But, now was not time for that. Nyx moved from his position straddling her and wrapped his fingers around her ankles. A playful smirk on his face, he dragged Taliesin across the blankets to adjust her.

Having decided that he wanted to see her whole body during, Nyx gently guided Taliesin to her side. He lifted one leg and set her ankle on his shoulder. Her other leg he straddled, letting her rest comfortably on her side as he moved himself so that he was close enough to finally take her. It was almost strange to see the difference in their size, her tiny pale form dwarfed by the tanned warrior before her.

Wrapping his fingers around the base of his cock, he slowly guided it to her entrance. His mouth had assured she would be slick and ready, but as his head brushed her, the heat of her almost felt like it burned, yet at the same time it was absolute bliss. Unable to resist, he nudged her entrance, feeling her start to wrap around him. He hissed at the feeling, using the last of his restraint to not bury himself in her. He was massive compared to her and he found himself worrying about forcing his large cock into her small body.

"Are you ready for me, Talie? I don't think I can wait..."

Nyx seemed more than willing to help her through her orgasm, teasing her and milking her pleasure and moans with his efforts. Her rear found the bed and panting she looked down her body at him. The way his tongue trailed his lips made her moan again, the action enough to send a spark of need through her body. Cauldron, he was perfect, wasn't he? She couldn't help the thought, it felt true down to her very marrow. Perfect for her. The High Lord above her, crawling along her body was more beast than fae and Taliesin found she didn't mind the feral look in his eyes, no, it excited her. It spoke of his words before where he would take her when he lost his mind...

Raven hair fell around their faces, shielding them from the outside world. "Is that so?" Talie breathed out, a slow smile curling on her lips. "Never thought I would have a High Lord at my beck and call." The words were teasing, but the effect was ruined as desire and need filled her eyes at the thought. "We should do it somewhere that is Cirrus' and Roshani's" Was the last joke to leave her lips, the idea exciting in it's own way, but it was drowned out by his final words. I need you. Her heart gave an odd thump at the words and something inside her, deep, almost hidden, sang at the words. The feeling vanished as Nyx settled to his knees, sitting above her.

She could see his desire clearly and her eyes flickered up to his eyes and then back down as he began to pull his pants down. Her eyes were drawn to his hands, the slow reveal. It was agonizing and Taliesin could feel her need slowly building once more, despite having just had a release.. a mind altering release. Nyx was huge, just before her eyes like he was, swollen with his need, one that she was more than ready to help him with. Licking her lips, her eyes flickered back up to him at the demand. The dress needed to go. Shifting, Taliesin wiggled, the dress slipping up and over her breasts, off her arms and from around her head. It was dropped to the side of her bed. Talie lay naked beneath him, her body pale, moonlight kissed. Her breasts were smaller on the smaller side, her nipples hard, arching upwards, a soft rosy pink.

A gasp left Taliesin and a giggle as he pulled her where he wanted her. "Demanding," she breathed, though, it was clear she had no issues with his demands, his desire or needs. She moved with him, her leg rising, her ankle resting on his shoulder. He was so big, not just his cock, his size period. She felt small, delicate beside him and those differences just excited her. Odd how the mind processed those details. Something told her that had Nyx been closer to her height or the other way around, it wouldn't have made a difference.

Lip parted, her eyes meeting his as he pushed himself against her dripping cunt. It was almost perfect, but it did nothing to ease the need. Taliesin needed Nyx inside her. She'd give up her next breath just to feel him sheathed inside her, if that was what it took. A low growl left her, the sound feline in nature. "Nyx," his name was at the end of the growl, the demand more than clear. "Don't wait, please, I need you." A whimper, at complete contrast with her growl. "Please, Nyx... I will not break." She wasn't even sure if that was true, but if he shattered her, her end would be euphoric.

There was no way for Nyx to decide which he liked more. The way Taliesin growled his name, expressing her own animal lust, sent a shiver down his spine. The whimper that followed, the way she begged for him, made his cock throb against her needy pussy. It seemed that she was far past caring about what it meant to be with him. Taliesin had either decided she did not care about starting her new life as his lover when faced with their lust for one another, or she had decided that she felt even a fraction of what he felt, that she felt like he was important in her life. Either one was enough to make Nyx happy, to be desired one way or another by this woman who had come in and filled his life.

"I don't think I could wait any longer." he was breathing fast and heavy as he spoke, pushing himself forward. "I can barely control myself just touching you..."

With a gentle push forward, his huge cock overcame her resistance and entered, her pussy happy to wrap around him and allow him inside. Just that feeling, her impossibly tight insides squeezing the swollen head of his cock, made his knees weak for a moment. She was so wet, so tight that it felt like she was trying to force him to cum just for her. He needed more of this and whatever thin restraints had been holding him snapped in an instant.

Nyx groaned, deep and hungry for her as he pushed inside. Taliesin was so wet from her prior orgasm that he slid in halfway without effort, each inch of him throbbing with pleasure as she tightened more and more. The head of his cock brushed her cervix and he could only let out a moan at the feeling of filling her completely. A moment later, he had almost pulled completely out. With another thrust, he was mostly inside her, her hot entrance happy to embrace him deeper. Another and he had managed to bottom out, her little pussy perfectly accommodating him. Perfect, it seemed, for each other in every way.

Now, however, his limit was being pushed. He was not yet close to finishing, but his ability to remain gentle with her was gone. She had said she did not care if he broke her, so he would be more than willing to try. His next thrust was harder and deeper, the base of his cock completely buried inside her. He grabbed her extended leg at the thigh and began to eagerly grind himself inside her, his head rubbing against her back walls for a delicious sensation.

"Oh Cauldron, Talie you are the most incredible fae I have ever met..."

Nyx was thankful for his height, reaching down with his free hand to gently touch Taliesin's face, stroking her cheek. His moment of tenderness turned to need as he looked at her, those gorgeous eyes pulling him in and reigniting the need. He drifted his hand down to one of her breasts, his tan skin against her paleness. The lovely pink of her nipples was alluring, standing out and drawing him to pull on it gently. The difference in their size, the sharp contrast of pale and tan, the mismatched pair that they formed somehow made it all more exciting.

With a growl, his arousal overcame him again and he felt stopped his slow grind inside of her to continue his thrusting. His hand moved down from her nipple to grasp her hip, resting between her body and the bed, his other hand still tight on her thigh. His thrusts were less controlled now, his eyes drifting to the place where his cock filled her, the sight of his large length pushing inside of her little pussy making him feel even more feral. Soon, he was no thrusting hard enough to make her small breasts bounce alluringly.

"Cauldron, need doesn't describe how badly I had to have you."

In truth, Taliesin had never once considered what being with Nyx would mean. She had never once cared about the issues that might arise. It wasn't that she saw this as only a fling, or insignificant. There was no bond, but she couldn't imagine herself with anyone else. Not for any length of time. It was strange how confident she could be that no one else had ever made her feel this way; made her laugh, made her happy, made her crave their presence or their body. It didn't feel like something she wasn't sure of. In the week she'd been there, she'd learned that while Roshani and Cirrus were lovers, there was no bond, but it wasn't something either needed to know they belonged to one another. It was similar to how Talie felt about Nyx. There might be no bond, but she was his.

His words made her body ache, and she whimpered again, "Then why wait?" the demand was still not subtle. Talie had no desire to wait any longer than Nyx did. No matter the talent of his tongue, her body still burned for him. The first push made her moan, the feeling blissful and infuriating all at once. It felt so good, yet wasn't enough. Talie could feel her body as it adjusted to accommodate him. So small and he was so big. Had she not been so aroused, had Nyx not drawn an orgasm from her, there might have been a problem. Yet, while there was slight resistance, he slid into her without friction.

Her groan matched Nyx's as his restraint snapped and suddenly Talie found he'd buried half of his cock inside her. Nyx pushed further and she felt the moment he was sheathed inside her fully and for one utterly blissful moment, it was perfect. Taliesin's body then throbbed and she whimpered. It had felt so good, but she needed more... Nyx seemed to feel the same and his hips pulled back and Talie moaned, eyes closing for a moment and then the thrust back in. The sounds of her pleasure were not held back. She wasn't quite loud enough for the City of Dreamers to hear her, but she wouldn't have cared if they had. Nothing but Nyx and their pleasure, their needs mattered to Taliesin. Despite their size, they fit as if they'd been made for one another. She could feel each time he bottomed out in her.

He'd been gentle, Talie knew this somewhere in her pleasure soaked mind, yet when his next thrust came, faster rougher, she cried out. Her eyes opened and sapphire and glacial blues clashed as he ground himself in her, the movement making her mouth open, sweet little sounds slipping from her. Though the moment was intimate, Talie's lips curled, "Have you not met yourself, High Lord?" In her eyes, he was the same.. The hand the brushed her face was nuzzled against, her lips brushed his palm, she watched the tenderness in his eyes shift and the way he looked at her made Taliesin's heart race. His eyes slowly pulled from hers to her nipples. The curl of his fingers against the tender nub, the pull made her whimper, though there was no pain in her voice.

That moment faded and her animalistic lover swam back to the forefront and if pressed, Talie wouldn't have been able to pick which face of Nyx she preferred. She adored both, as they were both intrinsically Nyx. The thrusts now were harder, faster and her moans matched it as she felt her body bouncing with each hard thrust. She'd seen what had made his behavior alter further and she couldn't blame him. Watching as each inch of him vanished inside her only aroused her further. Her hands curled into her bedding, as if somehow it would keep her from splintering beneath his assault, his words. She understood what he meant... She had thought, one upon a time, the word had been an apt description. It was not.

Hunger, thirst, necessity. Talie was unsure without him, she could draw her next breath.

Talie was certainly being loud as Nyx began to earnestly thrust into her. Not that he minded. Her voice was all the encouragement he could ask for. Being called amazing did not hurt his ego either. But, in this moment, ego melted away. All he could think of was her, sprawled on his bed and writhing with pleasure. Nyx knew then that he would do anything in his power to bring her this pleasure again. To give her even more. It was not a simple lust for her beauty. It was love and the mating bond all mixed together with those blissful moans that escaped.

His breathing began to get ragged as his hips continued to attack Taliesin, to eagerly fill her and press the head of his cock against her deepest place. It was a blissful agony, the amount of sensation that overcame him when they were fully connected. The head of his cock was stimulated from every single angle, over stimulating it so much that he needed to move again or be overwhelmed. Then, when he pulled out to just the tip, the lack of sensation was equally maddening, his length begging to be back inside. His little fae was a paradox of pleasure the High Lord simply could not solve.

Overcome with need, Nyx felt a desire to do more, anything. So, he found the closest thing available. His mouth moved to kiss Taliesin's calf, alternating between gentle presses of his lips and harsh scraping of teeth on skin. Looking down from his position, Nyx once again drank in that petite and pale body. Romance had been in his mind when he first chose this position, wanting to see her face. But, he had decided it for another reason as well. They had adjusted to each other, her small pussy eagerly squeezing around him. He wanted to hear more of those gorgeous moans.

First, almost to warn Taliesin, he bit her calf softly. Then, his fingers tightened on her thigh and hip. The pace of his thrusts began to increase and the groan that came from deep down in his chest was more animal than fae. Soon, the sound of their bodies meeting began to join with their sounds of pleasure. Nyx, in his eagerness to feel more of Talie, moved her ankle from his shoulder and let her leg wrap around his hip. He leaned forward so they were able to look directly into each other's eyes.

"You feel so amazing, Talie. I can't... Much longer." his groans broke his sentence into pieces as the pleasure of meeting with his mate broke him.

The last of his restraint was taken by the oncoming release he could feel start to build. His thrusting became savage with hunger, certainly an apt word to replace need. He could not live without Taliesin and he would crave her constantly from this moment on. He thrust hard, the bed rocking slightly as he started to throb inside, lifting her just a bit off the mattress so that his thrusts went deeper, the head of his cock pressing hard against her. Then, like an eruption, he came.

"Cumming, Cauldron, Talie I'm cumming."

With one more thrust, this one delirious with the pleasure of orgasm, he began to fill her with his seed. Nyx could only helplessly rock his hips. What he had done himself the night before was nothing compared to the release he felt now. Each throb of his cock sent a thick spray of cum inside her wanting little cunt. The grinding milked each drop from inside and he felt a bit of contentment knowing that his mate was now completely full of him. Even as he finally pulled out, still hard for the moment, he continued to let out weaker shots of his seed, covering her pussy and inner thigh with both the mix of their love making and a fresh layer of his cum. Drained, he could only lay on the bed beside his Talie, his mate, and smile, their legs still tangled together.

"It has never... Ever... Been that good."

A mild thought played through her mind, had she been gagged, she would have been quieter, but only marginally. Talie doubted anything could damper her moans, her pleasure so thorough at Nyx's hands. Talie also saw no reason to hide the pleasure she received at his hands from him. Just like his own growls and grunts told her of his own, were like kindling to the flames that their bodies ignited with every thrust. Taliesin would have spent every waking moment in a tangle of limbs and pleasure, if such a thing were possible and she was more than half a mind to request such a thing from her High Lord.

Their ragged breaths mingled with her moans and the sound of their bodies coming together wetly with each hard thrust. The tip of him buried deep inside her aching cunt with each thrust, pushing her closer and closer. Talie could feel that razor edge of bliss that promised her a shattering euphoria, should she not fight it. Yet, fought Talie did. She wasn't ready for the brink, to come alone. There was something primal about her desire to come tumbling over that edge with Nyx. The bond, hidden from her trembled with frustration. The pitch adamant that surrounded her mind held that bond from her firmly, but it was an effort to keep it from slipping into place. From giving the High Lord of the Night Court his mate.

The feel of the warmth of Nyx's mouth, drew her eyes along her own body and up, watching as his lips trailed along her skin. Teeth and lips played against her skin and the hunger flared in her eyes. While she felt no bond, she knew somehow that no one would ever replicate this feeling. A dark whisper slithered through her mind. Are you so sure? The seeds planted, the though, the poison vanished as if it never had been and she was awash in her pleasure once more.

The warnings of Nyx's impending release were not missed and slowly, the coil she'd tied around her pleasure loosened. Had she been a greedy fae, she might have been able to have more than one orgasm with Nyx's cock buried inside her pussy. His body shifted and Talie eagerly moved with him. From this position she could meet his thrusts, watch as his Sapphire eyes darkened, feel the warmth of his breath against her own heated skin as his shuddering words slipped from him. Her hands slipped from the bedding, left in shreds, to slither around his neck, her nails biting into his back, though Talie was careful of his wings.

The thrusts of his body rocked not only her, but her bed, the sturdy frame bucking beneath their frenzy. Her hips rose to meet his, nails biting into his back, drawing thin crescents of blood beneath them. The strength of his thrusts lifted her body from the mattress slightly and Talie all but shouted her pleasure as Nyx told her of his release. "Yes,yes,yes," The words a moaned mantra and it was as they fell over that edge as a pair that her nails raked along his back, towards the strong line of his shoulders.

Talie had been near shout before, but now she screamed her pleasure... the release she found with Nyx mind shattering. The power at the other end shuddered and fought to hold the wall around her mind. Each grind of his hips was felt as his seed spilled into her.

Panting she felt him pull from her, his seed still spilling from his cock, covering her pussy, her inner thigh and she gave a weak chuckle, eyes closing. Could she still breathe? Was she? Taliesin was unsure. Their legs intertwined, Talie didn't pull away. Rather, she curled into him, her cheek pressed against his damp chest, listening to the rapid tango of his heart beat. An arm wrapped around his waist and a low chuckle left her again.

"I don't think I have ever...felt such pleasure." Her words were spaced with soft pants of breath.

Sitting up some, she looked down at him, her damp, silvery hair falling to curtain one side of their faces. "Stay the night?" There was an almost sweet shyness to her words. "Please," her lips brushed his, "Nyx."

It felt like the room still echoed with their combined pleasure. Nyx found that his breathing had not quite returned to normal, and it caught in his chest as Taliesin pressed her body close. All of that pleasure and roughness, yet she still brought his world to a stop just by moving closer. The soft singing of pain in his shoulders, the feeling of her warmth close, the scent of his lover filling in senses. All of it was a reminder of the twisting and writhing of Taliesin as she climaxed for him. Little marks he was just as proud to bear as she was happy with his little bites.

The next question seemed silly, however. Her breath tickling him, their lips touching in the barest way, those beautiful eyes begging. All of it seemed wholly unnecessary, as the High Lord had never entertained the idea of leaving this bed or her side in the near future. But, to assure Taliesin understood that, Nyx sank his fingers into her hair, the sweat a pleasant reminder of their exercise. He moved the tiniest bit, completely closing the gap between their lips. Without shame, the High Lord moaned into the kiss, his tangled legs tightening to hold them even more tightly together. Just like that, the fire that had cooled in their post-release burst back to life inside him. With a solid effort, he pulled away lest they end up attacking each other again. With a soft bite to her bottom lip, he pulled away.

"I promise you I had not even considered leaving." his voice was a little harsh and ragged from the intense growling and groaning. "Nothing could force me to leave this bed."

While Taliesin had some unknown force suppressing her own bond, Nyx did not. His mating bond recognized its partner and begged for a match. It was this bond that decided being pressed together was simply not enough. So, with little effort required to move her featherlight body, Nyx playfully wrapped an arm around Taliesin's waist and rolled them both, placing the petite fae fully on top of him. This full contact, their bodies pressed together completely and the warmth of her skin washing over him, managed to quell that bond for the moment, to satisfy whatever the ancient magic of the mating bond desired. However, it caused the very concrete physical desires of his body to burn hot again.

With a small flex of magical power, the door slammed shut. Nyx moved his hands to Taliesin's shoulders and slowly worked his way down, massaging every little muscle her felt as he went. At the end of their little voyage, he cupped Taliesin's rear, his large hands covering it almost entirely as his fingers dug into the soft flesh. It was enough to bring a little lift back into his cock, which was starting to recover already. It would have been so easy to push his lover down his body and press the head against her messy entrance. Luckily, reason and affection were still in control.

"The night is still young, Talie. We can... Continue this, if you like. We can stay here in this bed and ravage each other until on of us finally cannot continue. Or, we can simply enjoy the company. I missed you terribly and just having you here is perfection."

Unable to resist, Nyx held Taliesin tight against him, his arms hugging her body close. His wings joined with his arms, wrapping them in a velvety cocoon as he simply enjoyed being surrounded by everything Taliesin. Once again, his mating bond tugged viciously, wanting to find the partner it knew was so close.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom