Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 {DigitalSiren x Lady Jace Beleren}

Hands curled into her hair and Nyx drew her in for a kiss, one she met eagerly. She felt his legs pull her closer sill, showing her without words he would not be leaving her. The nip to her lower lip made her moan and she shifted in place. It was his words though that nearly undid her.

"I promise you I had not even considered leaving. Nothing could force me to leave this bed."

The roughness of his voice didn't bother her in the slightest, she understood it and it made her smile. His voice sounded like that from growling at her and the memory of his growls made her shift against him, her body responding. Two orgasms down and she still craved him. Talie could feel that need, that desire for him. Comfortable as she had been, beyond the initial little growl at his daring to disturb her comfort, Taliesin found herself on top of Nyx, blanketing him.

Laying along his body was nice, but she shifted, sitting up. Talie straddled Nyx, hands resting on his chest lightly. "You make tempting suggestions, High Lord." Her smile was almost sweet as she leaned forward, kissing him. She could feel every point they connected, the slender lines of their stomachs, though her nipples brushing against his chest was her favorite and she rubbed herself ever so lightly against him, the peeks hardening further. Her breath curled along his skin as she whispered against his lips, "But I seem to have you at my mercy Nyx.." Taliesin had more than half a mind to ride him, slow.. sweet drive them both to the edge of madness.

Pushing herself up, she considered her options. After a moment she rolled off him, a slender hand offered to him. "Bathe with me, Nyx." It wasn't a request and she tugged him to sit and then from her bed. Naked, she led him towards her bathroom. A wave of her hand and the candles lit inside, the warm glow of the flames illuminating the room. Turning she leaned up, rising on her tiptoes, her mouth captured his, the kiss lingering before she pulled herself away.

The candlelight danced along her naked form, the orange glow highlighting a hip, the curved of a breast, slenderness of an arm or the swell of her ass. She moved gracefully, humming softly as she fiddled with the water, oils and bubbles added to the dark water that pooled in the massive tub. Her silver hair looked like living fire as the light played along it.

Nyx found himself aware of every little movement the two of them shared. Each little caress as their bodies touched. He could have stayed like this for hours, a subtle teasing combined with immense comfort. But then, just as he had settled and prepared to close his eyes, if only to relax in the moment, Taliesin was gone. Not that she had gone far. Looking up at her as she stood beside the bed, the offer was far too tempting to pass up.

The High Lord took her hand eagerly, following in her footsteps as she guided him to the bath. However, Nyx was admiring the shape of her body well before they were in the dom bathing chamber. The petite form before him made Nyx's heart pang with need. The need to throw his arms around her and lift her up to hold her close, to claim her again and again until no one would dare try to take his Talie.

When the pair did enter the room and the candles flared to life, it highlighted those most alluring features in a different way. The curves of her body fully on display, Nyx slowly let his eyes trace the lines of her body. Her ass was of particular Interest, mostly hidden during their earlier play. Cauldron, it was like someone had sculpted her to trap him. The roundness of her rear, the fullness exentuated by the shape of her hips. It called him like a siren song.

Unfortunately, Nyx was left watching as Taliesin tended the bath. If he interfered it would only add to the time before they could be in the warm water together. Talie drew his attention completely, but the centuries old fae would not act like a child. So, he enjoyed only with his eyes. The candles that made Talie look like she danced with the flames seemed to dislike the High Lord. He tanned skin and Illyrian wings ate the light, making him stand as night itself. So, the pair bided their time, the sun and night, somehow bound together.

That is, until large bath was filled. Then, the centuries old fae decided it was indeed time to do something childish. Moving with a practiced quiet, Nyx struck as Taliesin added the last of the oils to the bath. With both strong arms, he scooped Talie up bridal style. She as impossibly light and it was almost too easy for the warrior to simply let the force he used to lift her carry on and send Talie into the air. With a splash, Talie disappeared into the newly formed sea of bubbles, leaving a fae shaped opening for a moment before it filled in again.

Ever the clever High Lord, he moved to enter the bath even as he laughed loudly. It felt almost cruel to ruin this romantic atmosphere with such a childish prank, but somehow it seemed right. The joke, and likely the revenge that would come as soon as Taliesin returned to the surface, were a part of their love. Nyx felt that, had he not taken this chance, it would have been more of a betrayal than the act of throwing her had been. So, he sat quickly in the bath, doing his best to appear casual even as his lover emerged.

"Oh my. What happened to you? Talie, you really must be careful when you are near wet surfaces."

The fae was clearly biting his lip to keep his laughter at bay. He would apologize soon, passionately and repeatedly, but now was the time to smile.

It wasn't some sort of sixth sense that let Talie know Nyx's eyes were on her. Trailing along her curves, lingering where the warm balls of candlelight hit her. The few times she turned, she found his dark eyes focused on her and the feeling made her heart race. It was a pleasant feeling, the way her heart pitter pattered. There should be a mating bond, her mind whispered, but like before the thought slipped through her mental fingers like so much water. Taliesin wished she could have gotten their bath read curled into him, his large body shrouding her, his warmth seeping into her skin. Impractical as it would have been, she longed for it.

She didn't hear him, she hadn't expected him to move and at first when his arms slid around her Talie had wanted to purr at the touch, but as soon as his skin had embraced her own she found herself suspended for a moment mid air and then plummeting down into warm water. Her squeal was both of shock and outrage, the sound ringing through the bathroom seconds before she vanished beneath the warm water and bubbles. A vague Taliesin shaped hole shone on the surface and vanished.

Long moments passed but she didn't rise. The water's ripples slowed, ceased and beneath the foam of bubbles nothing moved. The surface of the water was pristine and white and from beneath, no bubbles surfaced. Talie was waiting, for the moment of panic, that bubble of what have I done, for him to come save her. Unknown to him Taliesin lay in wait, ready to take a mouth full of water when her High Lord rushed to her aid. Beneath the sweet smelling water, Talie bid her time as he pulled her from the water, concern etched on his face she spit her mouthful of water directly into his face, her small body trembling with laughter. "Serves you right!" Her voice shook with the same laughter, her eyes shiny as water dripped down his handsome face.

For a few long moments, the High Lord enjoyed his loving little joke. Then, Taliesin did not surface and his laughter slowed a bit. Another moment and it stopped. He had expected the fiery woman to come back at him immediately. It was around that point he started to genuinely worry. Had she hit her head? The bath was not so shallow and he had not thrown her high. Then, his thoughts went back a week. Taliesin had washed up on the beach. Had she panicked and remembered that experience?

Nyx went from his perch on the edge of the bath to where the Taliesin-bubble-hole had been and quickly grasped in the water. Half covered in bubbles, he lifted his lover from the water and looked at her face, planning to check for signs of distress. What he received instead was a small blast of water to his face.

For a second, the only sound in the room was Taliesin's laughter. Nyx was a statue, motionless except to blink water away from his eyes. He wanted to throw Taliesin back into the water, to be angry at her. Truly he wanted it. Instead, he found himself laughing too. It had indeed been fair play after his own trick. So, he held her closer and moved to the shallower part of the bath, returning to his seat. This time, however, he had his Talie resting in his lap.

"I suppose that was what I deserved. But, you nearly made my heart stop for a moment there. I only just met you, Talie. Don't make me think I am going to lose you so soon."

His face now mostly done dripping, Nyx leaned in and caught Talie with another loving kiss. He pulled away a few moments later and smirked. It was hard to ignore the fact that a naked Taliesin was right in front of him. The humor slid from his face and he renewed the kiss, pressing his body against Taliesin the same way he had during those passionate meetings over the last week. He loved how small she was, how easily he could overwhelm her with just his presence. Judging by the hungry way Talie had looked at him before, she liked it as well.

"Talie, would you like to put your hands on me?" his lips brushed hers with their nearness. "To take those small hands and run them over every little bit of my body? Because I cannot stop thinking about doing that to you."

The surface of the water rippled and she knew Nyx was now moving. Hands plunged into water and it was then that Taliesin took in a mouthful of floral scented water and waited for him to pull her up. her body was limp in his arms as he dragged her from the bath and as she broke the surface of the water. Covered in bubbles, her skin was slick and shimmer in the candlelight. His face came closer to her own, the curl of his breath against her wet skin. it was then she attacked. her laughter was bright. She'd expected perhaps him to push her back into the water for her antics, though anger had not occurred to her. He neither threw her back or showed anger, joining in on the laughter. Pulled closer to the shallow end of the bath, cured in his lap. Her hands rose and brushed damp locks of hair back from his face, fingers threading through the hair at his temples.

"I am sorry, love." Talie even sounded contrite, her lips brushed against his jaw in apology. His words made her gaze up at him, her mind swirling. She felt strongly for him and it was clear he felt just as strongly for her. Talie wanted to question him, but they died in her throat, the shadowy fingers brushing them away. Whoever, whatever controlled her thoughts currently struggling against the purest form of magic, the bond. Had they known Taliesin would be Nyx's mate they might have killed her rather than send her to him.

His mouth caught hers and she leaned into the kiss hands slipping around his neck. "Mmmn~ I could get used to this," a smile curled on her lips in echo to his smirk. She watched in the candlelight as his dark eyes sifted from humor to something carnal. Talie met him as he leaned in to kiss her again. Their bodies pressed together, as he all but consumed her. Nyx was not off his mark, she craved the way he seemed to devour her, his attentions... all of him.

Lips brushed her own as he spoke, "I cannot not think of any better way to spend my time right now." Nipping his lower lip she shifted her face, nuzzling her cheek against his, lips near his ear. "The real question is who gets to indulge themselves first. How shall we decide, High Lord?" Her voice playful, she expected him to take the upper hand, be it by commanding her or simply taking what he wanted first. It was something she expected of him and with the way he'd crash into her, kiss her and leave her wanting? It fit. In truth the real question was could she behave herself? The answer was dubious as she leaned in and nipped at the length of his ear, her tongue brushing his skin. She might be able to behave just enough for their explorations, but she wouldn't allow either of them not to ache from this. It was almost a compulsion.

The apology was more than enough to make Nyx completely forget the small panic Talie had caused him. She was simply too adorable to be mad at. The way that she nipped at his lip and ear also helped immensely in improving his mood. It sent lines of fire through his system, awakening the lust that had only barely managed to cool. However, Taliesin seemed to have no issues with that as she pressed her body close to him, curling herself into his chest.

"You will have to get used to it, Talie. You are going to be spending plenty of time curled in my lap from now on." his voice was low and sensual, but carried more affection that physical need.

Nyx pressed his lips to Talie's jaw as she attacked his ear in earnest, letting her breath tickle it as she spoke. But, a promise of playful caressing would not disturb his calm this time. Their first time, while incredible and likely addicting, had cooled his passion enough that he would not throw himself at Taliesin as readily. He would most certainly throw himself at her and do so regularly, but now his head was clear enough to make games of their time together. Nyx was, despite the power and responsibility he had or even because of it, a fan of playing games with those closest to him. The rules would simply be different than the ones he usually played.

For possibly the first time since they met, Nyx relaxed himself completely in front of Taliesin. No raging passion compelling him to kiss her, no tight embraces just to keep her close a second longer. He simply... Relaxed. Leaning back against the edge of the bath and letting his arms spread wide and rest, he put the portion of his body above the bubbles on full display before Taliesin. His mural of tattoos, the carefully maintained warrior's body, even his wings were spread out behind. It was an obvious invitation for the touching he had suggested. However, subtly would not be the game today.

"Well then, I think you should tend to me first, love. After all, I am a High Lord. And since you are starting your new life here, I would also be your High Lord." his voice had shifted a bit, louder and with a hint of arrogance.

"So, why don't we make it an order? Talie, I order you to sit in my lap and use those lovely little hands to tend to me. I do trust your judgment though. So, I give you permissions to touch me however you must to complete your duties." there was a heartbeat of hesitation before he finished.

"Even my wings."

A brow lifted as he commented that she should get used to it, a corner of her lips curling up. "Well, while not what I was talking about, I could get used to that as well, if you insisted." She loved being in his lap, the closeness and the intimacy... In fact, Taliesin couldn't think of a single thing that she didn't enjoy when it came to Nyx. Sweet to utterly sinful, she craved it all.

His lips brushed her skin as her own trailed along his, she could feel the tension slip from his body and she smiled despite herself. It wasn't that she made him tense, no, far from it, but this was something she recognized as special. Almost always, he was on guard in some form or fashion, training, no doubt drilled into him by his father. But here and now, her High Lord was relaxed and at ease. Not even the usual sexual tension rode him and she could find no fault in that. It made something pleased uncurl in her to know that beyond the sexual aspect, he was relaxed around her.

The dark figure in her mind was pleased with the knowledge too.

Both brows rose and she gave a small growl at the command, though, there was no anger in the sound, more playful challenge. "And to think, not so long ago, I had you at my mercy High Lord." Her hands slid up his chest and she nipped at his chin, another little growl. "Lucky I like this order." The first hint that she may not obey all his orders, but that time would come to pass later.

She paused looking up at him. Talie didn't quite understand the significance, but what she did know was that comment was not offered lightly. The understanding shone in her eyes, the flickering candlelight warming her face. His reaction when she'd touched them before had been thoroughly satisfying, Talie recalled and then and there she decided to leave his wings till last. Pressing herself into him, she reached for a cloth and soap, lathering the cloth well before starting to wash his chest. The cloth moved in small, tight circles along his skin and when she came to the first scar, her lips pressed to it. "Tell me how this mark came to be?" Her eyes flickered to him and she smiled, "My High Lord." The title a sensual and loving caress of sound.

When Taliesin claimed to have him under her power earlier, Nyx could not resist a little smile. He enjoyed the time he spent at her mercy, a privilege he extended willingly to her and only her. But, the facts were simple. Nyx was the High Lord, larger by half, experienced in many ways, and able to carry the small fae with one arm. He had no intention of abusing the differences between them just yet, but knowing that he could turn their play in his favor was empowering. Especially when Talie seemed to want to playful counter his orders at every turn. It seemed she was not so against the idea of being made to obey when the occasion called for it.

"I think you will like all of the orders I give you, Talie. I could never ask you to do something I thought you would hate. Though I think you will choose to make trouble either way. You have a habit of doing what you wish to me and I must admit I enjoy it every time."

Her little growls of defiance made him smile even more. It was amazing how she managed to turn a rebellion against him into a request to do what he wanted. It seemed his lover was just as much a fan of playing games as the High Lord. A perfect companion, just as a mate was meant to be.

The attention that she applied to his body was enough to immediately make him lean his head back and close his eyes. Her body was so close, the water somehow making it more intimate, allowing him to feel the lack of space between them. So small and soft, Nyx found just her presence against him to be relaxing. Then, she began to gently wash him. Had Nyx not already been completely relaxed, this would have been what did it. He groaned at the feeling, his travel and dealings with the Summer Court melting from his body, leaving only Taliesin. The little, feather-light kiss on his scar was just another addition to his endless amazing sensations at her hand.

Nyx was a bit embarrassed that he had to lift his head and physically look at his scar to remember exactly what had caused it. Some of them were a century or two old and he could not recall without seeing exactly where. The scar in question, though, made him laugh.

"That... That is probably my oldest scar. When I was still a boy, I had to learn to fly properly before I could learn to fight. So my mother and father would take me to practice. That scar is because a silly young man was an arrogant fool."

While he began his story, he stroked Talie's hair. Her purring pronunciation of his title was certainly not missed. He was happy to return the affection physically to match her words.

"I, of course, thought that I had mastered flying by the end of the first day. So, desperately trying to impress them, I flew low over the tree tops. At least, that was the plan. I crashed into those trees harder than you could imagine. That scar is from a branch that decided it wanted to come with me as I fell. I'm lucky there is not a matching one on my back from it going all the way through. You should have seen my mother's face when she saw me. I couldn't tell if she was going to scream at me or cry. I think she did both."

Last edited:
Part of the charm of her boast was knowing that if it came down to it, Nyx could very easily overpower her. It wouldn't have been as appealing with any other male, Talie had a strong feeling it wouldn't at least. Something about his ease to manhandle her, move her around made her feel delicate. That was something she normally couldn't say she felt... at least, she didn't think so. Talie's body was soft, though the muscle on her didn't show as prominently as his did, Talie wasn't an Fae Lady in the sense that many others were.

"Is that so?" Her smile was coy and she tilted her head. "What sort of orders will my High Lord give me?" A chuckle followed and she wrinkled her nose playfully. "I would say I wouldn't, but... I will and we both know it." Talie's smile grew and she purred her next word, "Good." She liked the idea that Nyx didn't mind her playful bouts of defiance. There wasn't really a question she hoped as to if she'd follow his orders when it mattered. Taliesin enjoyed teasing him, being playful.. It was something that was never going to change.

Her lips had brushed a scar and the fact that he had to see what mark she kissed. It wasn't the only scar and something primal wanted to hurt anyone who had dared lay a mark on him. The story however, was charming and she shook her head. "Always so sure of yourself?" Her lips trailed to another. She wanted to ask about every scar, yet she didn't as her fingers marked each, like constellations in the sky along his skin.

Talie found she missed the feeling of his fingers against her wet locks, the gentle caress had been sweet. Nyx in her eyes was a marvel. Playful, strong, gentle, quick of wit and she had no doubt he could be brutal and cunning as well. All wrapped into one sexy package. "I think I would have done both too," Taliesin admitted. She tried to picture her feelings if she had been fortunate enough to have a child, and then the fear and amusement that would have ensued at the story he'd told.

Slowly she washed his chest, neither in any rush and nothing would rush her slow and careful exploration of him.

Because of the way he was raised, the life his parents chose, Nyx had never really lived like royalty before. Yes, he had chosen to reside in the House of Wind instead of a smaller home. But, that had been more for his love of the city and its crowning jewel. This meant that the concept of being washed by someone else was foreign indeed. Even in some of her other experiences with sharing a bath, his partner at the time lacked the pure affection Talie showed him.

It was for this reason that he found himself completely relaxed, his eyes closing, as she ran her hands over his body. He could feel her marking each scar, like she was trying to memorize his body. It was likely the most sweet and gentle treatment he had received from a lover in his centuries of life. There was something so very soothing about it.

That said, Taliesin was a beautiful woman, the most beautiful as far as he was concerned. Her hands were currently roaming his body with a slow intensity that made him unable to think of anything but those small hands and the way they eagerly explored his body. It seemed that even a perfect state of relaxation could not suppress the effects those hands had on him.

"The way you keep touching me, Talie, is making me want to give you several choice orders. In a specific series that would end with you screaming out again."

As if to make sure she understood, his arms moved to wrap around her tiny frame again. He pulled her close, pressing her breasts to his chest and pulling her completely into his lap again. It was easy to move Taliesin in any situation for the High Lord, but in the bath like this it was almost like she floated.

In this position, there was a specific part of Nyx that had fully awakened and was completely recovered from their earlier fun. But, he had no intention of forcing her to do anything about it, no intention of breaking her slow and methodical exploration. Instead, he pressed his lips to her forehead and smirked before he spoke.

"As your High Lord, I order you to keep close while to finish my bath. And, since I am a benevolent and kind ruler, I think I should reciprocate all of this kind attention. I certainly will not be doing this because I cannot keep my hands from your body any longer."

With that, his hands moved down Taliesin's back, gently pressing at the muscles in an impromptu massage. As he held her close and explored the gently curving of her back, the feeling of her shoulder blades, even those two strange scars that he still wondered about, Nyx was content. He was certain that he would never leave this bath again if he did not have to.

A low chuckle left her as he commented about a few choice orders, her teeth scraped along a scar, teasing the mark and it's owner. "Is that so?" Her eyes flickered up and she giggled as he pulled her closer, her body pressed to his tightly. Between their bodies she could feel his cock, already hardening again. Lips pressed to her forehead and she closed her eyes, savoring the kiss. "Mmm~" Slowly her eyes opened and she laughed again. "Of course not, High Lord." Her voice told him she doubted his words greatly. There was very little doubt that he just wanted an excuse to keep touching her, which in turn, Talie found charming and frankly sweet. They both knew he needed no excuse though, at least.. she thought they did.

Nyx's hands moved down her back, pressing along her muscles, gently working out the knots he found. Moaning softly, her hands moved to his arms. Talie didn't complain that his orders would interfere with her bathing of him, not when she wanted to be just as close to him. There was not a small amount of appeal to lay cradled in his arms and lap, the warm water around their bodies and just soak; perhaps even nap a little.

Her hands slid around him and they brushed where his back and wings began. Her fingers trailed along the velvet of his wings, slowly sliding upward and out. "I liked when you shrouded us in your wings.." Her voice was soft, as if this just between the lovers, though no other soul was in the house with them. Talie could feel as her cheeks burned at how it had made her feel. Safe, so very safe and cherished. The tips of her fingers were gentle as they played along his wings.

Talie didn't think she was one to covet what others had and she did not, but she found herself wishing she had wings, so she could fly with him. Oh, she knew Nyx would gladly cradle her in his arms and take her flying and it would be wondrous, yet it wouldn't be the same. Her heart ached softly at the thought and her fingers curled away from his wings. Hugging him to herself she laid her head on his shoulder.

Lashes fell and she inhaled his scent, memorized the way it felt in his arms. Her body pressed close to his. "If I could save a memory to live forever, this would be it, I think."

This closeness was, in a way, just as fulfilling as their time in the bed had been. The warm and flowery water of the bath was a bonus, but the most important thing was the little fae curled up against him. It was strange to think that the creature who was happily lying in his arms had been a stranger on the beach a week ago. Truly, the mating bond worked quickly. Or they were simply right for one another. It was impossible to separate the magic from the compatibility.

Those menacing little hands seemed unable to wait for anything else, though. They slid up to his wings and when those finger tips began to stroke at the base, his whole body stiffened. It seemed that Talie did not quite understand how sensative they were. While she talked about being shrouded in his wings, Nyx tilted his head back and bit his lip, trying to maintain composure. When her fingers drifted out and up, he let out a soft groan, making him extend his wings as they instinctively begged for attention.

Then, the touch was gone and he found himself, breathing a little heavier. His head was filled with little ideas of childish mischief, ways of getting revenge for her sudden attack. But, Talie laid her head against his chest and cuddled in. Clearly, she did not realize exactly what she has done. But, with how content she looked curling against him, he could not bring himself to ruin this calm mood.

"Talie, my love, you don't need to memorize this moment. There is no need to keep it alive in your mind. You can have this whenever you want."

His arms tightened around her and he kissed her head once more, this time pausing to press his nose against her hair. He understood the desire, but it seemed like she was afraid this might fall apart at any moment. The mating bond still felt so one sided.

"If you like, we can take all our baths together. I promise I will never tire of your naked body pressed against me. We can share a bed at night, wake up next to one another. We can repeat everything tonight as often as we like, and do new things together just as often. I plan on keeping you beside me for a long time and I don't see that plan changing."

With another kiss on her head, he closed those wings she loved around them both. They were alone in the House, alone in the bath, and now they were alone in their own little world. He had no intention of letting anything take his Talie from him.

There was not a single thought in her mind as to how her gentle touching had affected him. The knowledge wouldn't stop her from touching them, no... but she might not have touched them so innocently. Taliesin had been fixated with the softness of Nyx's wings. How warm they'd been under the tips of her fingers, the texture of them and though they felt like crushed velvet and seemed thin to her touch, the strength hidden within them.

Tilting her chin upwards, Talie marked his breathing had shifted and she rubbed her cheek to his shoulder, wondering about the change. His words pushed her curiosity aside and she shifted some. His words curled inside her, each filling her to the brim with feelings she didn't quite understand. Unknown to her, the shadow in her mind was wrestling with the bond that bucked and twisted, demanding it's freedom.

Arms tightened around her and she closed her eyes as his lips brushed her skin. Nyx pressed his nose against her hair, inhaling her scent. Like with much about Talie, Nyx understood perfectly her fear. Though she doubted Nyx to be the kind to sample and discard her, there were fears that honestly, were ridiculous. Without the mating bond linked between them, Talie felt like her feelings were... too strong. That Nyx perhaps wouldn't want her as much as she desired him or as frequently. He'd done nothing to foster that fear of course, the shadow had.

Those fears, the work the shadow put up to put the doubt in her mind shattered beneath his words. Though the doubt was fractured, she felt a little uneasy, not knowing what Nyx did. His words though made her blood sing and made Taliesin feel.. home. Though the doubt couldn't be fully shaken. . "For now, perhaps," Talie's voice was soft, nearly inaudible. Another kiss and suddenly she was surrounded by his wings. The darkness welcoming and warm. The candle light flickered behind them and she could see golden streaks through his wings that she couldn't normally see.

Beautiful. That is what his wings were. Curled into his chest, one arm around his waist the other hand reached out, the tips of her fingers following one such vein of gold, the touch feather light. This time Talie didn't miss how his body stiffened or the wing his wing vibrated beneath her fingers. Talie was starting to understand and perhaps that is what drew her to do what she did next. Gently she pulled herself from his arms, not quite out of the, but enough so she could lean forward.

Hands resting on his arm, her breasts pressed against the barrier holding her in place she strained to lean closer to his wing. He'd feel her breath first and then the warm, slickness of her tongue as she licked his wing.

Nyx heard the soft words, though he could not understand them. He could see Taliesin's body language, the way she would seen to tense at certain phrases. It might have been the bond itself, but the Illyrian even felt like he could sense them. But, he had no way of knowing how deep they went. For him, it simply seemed like the hesitation of someone moving quickly into something. The doubt that, like most things in life, it was too good to be true.

The High Lord had no way of knowing that there was something else. No way to know how the lack of bond ate at his future-mate. The shadows that clawed at her mind, at their bonds both magical and emotional, was a mystery to Taliesin herself. There was no way Nyx could know even a fraction of it. If he did, the one pulling those strings and blocking his bond would have to worry about the High Lord of the Night Court finding them and personally tearing them and whatever allies they had into pieces so small the Cauldron could not restore them.

All he could do was be there for her. To prove that her worries were nothing compared to how he felt. Nyx was certain that even without the bond, they would have ended up here. It might have taken time, a little more caution, and likely a little wine on Nyx's part, but they would have ended up in this bath, holding one another.

What he would not have been able to predict was another gentle stroke of his wings. Taliesin seemed to be interested in testing his self control in their little romantic bath. He tensed again, taking in a sharp breath through his nose. At the same time, his wing was unable to decide if it needed to flee from the over-stimulation or if it should stay because it was Taliesin's touch. It seemed, though, that Talie had realized exactly what her touch was doing to him. So, her next action was a little less surprising.

He watched with a little amusement as she gazed at his wings. Nyx did not even question when she stood a little and leaned toward his wing. Instead, he allowed himself to be distracted by the cute little butt that rose out of the water. After all, there had been times when his wings were touched during sex or foreplay, though he never openly encouraged it. Even when he felt the warm tickle of her breath, he expected nothing like the sensation to come.

Over three hundred years old, a High Lord, a trained Illyrian warrior. No one, absolutely no one, would ever lick his wing without asking. And no one had ever asked. Yet, Taliesin did it. The sensation went down his spine like lightning, a groan immediately escaping his lips. It was so strange, so new and intense, that his hips pushed up, nearly unseating Taliesin. He tolerated it as long as he could before the sensitivity of his wing and the strangeness of the sensation overwhelmed him.

With that, Nyx spread his wings and unlaced his arms from around Taliesin. He gently guided her off his lap as he stood, letting her slide into the water without splashing down. When he stood, he revealed that, despite his recent release, Taliesin had made him a raging monster of desire again. With all the authority of a lusting and slightly irritated High Lord, he sat on the edge of the bath, his legs spread a bit to let Talie look at what she had done to him, his cock now throbbing with need again.

"By the Cauldron, Talie. You have no idea what you just did to me. But, I think you will be coming over here to fix it. Won't you?"

There was little doubt in the shadow's mind, far across the ocean what would happen to her if the High Lord ever found out what was happening with his mate. Of all the blessed cauldron could have done, that could have befallen her plan, his fucking mate? If they were unable to force Taliesin to kill Nyx, they would need to shatter her mind. More than once as she struggled against the mating bond that desired nothing more to complete the links of the chains that bound them, she had considered just shattering her mind. Riding herself of the trouble, the frustration. What held her back was the effort they had put into the little bitch. Her eyes moved to the pair of wings pinned to her wall. They were beautiful, Taliesin's wings. The backs of them she knew were a vivid blue, but the side she saw were stripped blue and white.

--♡--

The inhale through his nose had been what tipped her off and Talie couldn't help but wonder what his reaction would be if she licked them. Her rear slipped from the warmth of the water and she could feel his eyes move towards the new distraction. It gave her enough time to curl her tongue along his wing. Nyx didn't stop her as he felt the curl of her breath, so when her tongue touched his wing she hadn't known what to expect. The groan that sounded behind her made her only want to lick his wing again. Nyx's hips rose between their bodies and she could feel his hard cock pulse against her hip, near her rear. She'd been leaning in to lick his wing again when it unfurled from around her and she pouted, full on pouted over her shoulder at him.

Whatever Talie was going to say died in her throat. The look one his face as he guided her off his lap. Splashing into warm water she looked up at him. She'd felt him, but seeing him rock hard made her swallow. Shifting she placed herself between his legs and looked up at him. "Tell me," was the returned demand, as she moved closer still. Her lips brushed his knee and then his inner thigh. Talie knew what he wanted and a small part of her was working up to the task before her. This didn't seem to come as easily in her mind as the sex.

Oh, Talie understood the principle and she even seemed to know what to do more than that as well, but Nyx? Nyx was huge. At least when Talie put her own size against it. Leaning forward she tested the waters, licking slowly along the length of him, her eyes rolling upwards, watching her lover's face. The taste of him was clean, slightly floral due to the oils and a lingering taste of salt and something else, that Talie could only guess was herself. Curling her hand around him she leaned up further, tongue trailing towards the head of his cock. Talie licked along the edge of his tip, flicking the muscle against him.

If it wasn't clear, Taliesin loved teasing Nyx and it was not anything that she'd stop doing any time soon, if ever.

Nyx had no idea the power two simple words could have on him. He often gave orders, being the High Lord. For him, it was simply his job. But Taliesin, once again acting childish in an amazing sexy way, did not care about his position of power. What mattered was the relationship between the two. With those two simple words, she defined it perfectly. It was a demand, an order all on its own, and yet it was also a granting of permission. He would tell her, make her, and she would love every second of it.

He watched as she moved into position, her face right before his throbbing cock. It was, all on its own, exciting to see how small and delicate she looked when compared to even this part of him. His eyes were burning with desire as he watched that small, pink tongue extend and run along his shaft. Their eyes met as she did so, Nyx biting his lip and letting out a soft groan. Talie worked her way high up and her lover watched intently, loving how she looked as she pleasured him. Then, that wicked little flick of the tongue caught him off guard. He closed his eyes and exhaled harshly. It was time to tell her.

Nyx quickly took her chin in his hand, making sure she kept eye contact.

"You are a naughty little tease, Talie. You are driving me crazy. So, you will be taking my cock into your mouth and pleasing me. I know you can do it. You can be a good girl for me. Now, do it."

With that, his hand moved from her chin to the back of her head, his fingers burying themselves in her hair. With a gentle pressure, he guided her to where he wanted her. Soon, her face was pressed against his cock, the large member looking no smaller now than it had moments before. He could feel the throbbing against her cheek, her soft skin already feeling so good.

"Open up. Tongue out."

Once she obeyed, Nyx moved to guide her. Slowly, he led her to drag her tongue along him, until she reached the top. Then, with his other hand, he grabbed his length at halfway and began to tap the head against her tongue, groaning at the sensation. Beads of precum began to drip from him as he watched the obscene game being played out.

Without releasing her hair, he guided the head of his cock to her open mouth, almost losing his self control when he saw the way it completely filled her tiny mouth. His hips moved from one side, his hand applying that same gentle but persistent pressure. A moment later, the first quarter of his cock was in her mouth, the head swelling and throbbing from the feeling of her hot mouth.

"Now, suck my cock, Talie."

Her demand for guidance had been from desire to see him order her around. There was something about it not being a command from her High Lord, but something far more private excited her. Talie had been thinking about it as she licked along the length of him, her eyes holding his. His reaction was thoroughly pleasing to her. The way he bit his lip, the little groan.. it had raised goosebumps along her skin. Talie playfully teased him, pushing him to the point that he'd want to command her.

Her tongue paused on the tip of him as his fingers caught her chin and slowly, the pink muscle vanished into her mouth. Taliesin didn't dare look away from Nyx and his fingers made it clear it wouldn't be allowed... It made her want to try though. For a moment, just a moment, she tried to pull her chin tree, the little tug of war of their wills exciting for her and Talie let Nyx win.. Though that was only to comfort herself. They both knew he wouldn't allow her to 'win' this struggle.

A smirk curled along her lips as he called her a tease. That cat with a cream looked only intensified as he told her that she was driving him crazy. It was when he told her what she would be doing that her eyes widened. The faith in her abilities, the good girl comment both making her want to purr and hiss.. The complicated feelings vanished though as his hand shifted from her chin to the back of her head.

Talie could feel as his fingers curled in her locks, pulling her closer to his cock. She could have fought him, but she didn't want to.. There was something primal in her answering his demands. When the tip of him brushed against her cheek, her mouth opened obediently at his command, tongue out. Seemed being his good girl hand won out.

He moved her according to his desires and it made Taliesin's body ache familiarly. Her tongue was dragged up the length of him before he adjusted himself. The bouncing of the head of his cock made her moan softly, her eyes still lifted upwards to him. She tasted that first bead, the saltiness on her tongue. The taste was Nyx, through and through and Taliesin knew she'd remember it for as long as she lived.

He used her hair as a handle, and she felt the tip of him slip into her mouth. He was so large and Talie was forced to open her mouth further. Much like when he'd been between her thighs, he filled her mouth completely. He pushed his cock further into her willing and eager mouth before commanding her again. Moaning, her eyes fell closed and she slowly pushed her head further down his cock, feeling the tightness of his hand in her hair as she pulled against it. She went until she could take no more, pulling back slowly.

Another moan vibrated down his shaft and slowly Talie found a rhythm, her head rising and falling. She could feel the thick length of him in her mouth as her head bobbed. It was clear she was enjoying herself, and she pulled back far enough for him to pop from her mouth. Licking along his shaft she met his gaze before taking him in her mouth once more.

There were so many ways to take pleasure in such an intimate moment with his lover. Nyx, of course, loved the feeling of her tongue running along his shaft, the soft impact as he teased her. It was incredible. But, the most incredible part was the way it made Talie moan for him. It seemed that hundreds of years had done little to prepare the High Lord for the arrival of such an woman. By the time he had managed to get just a portion of himself into her mouth, his legs were weak with the pleasure.

Watching Taliesin wrap her mouth around him was obscene in the best way. As she struggled to even manage his girth, it made a deeply male part of him pleased to watch her struggle. He wished nothing bad upon her for it. It was just the idea of her being so small that she could barely fit him. That she was so full of him. He knew she could feel him throbbing endlessly in her mouth.

Taliesin, though, seemed eager to take the challenge. Without any prompting from Nyx himself, she started to move further down his length, forcing him to move his hand so that her hair was not pulled. The vibration of her moans around his large cock made Nnyc throw his head back and groan. His fingers tightened in her hair and he nearly pushed her deeper, wanting so badly to feel more. His lover made sure he had nothing to worry about.

With an obvious effort, Talie took the first half of his cock into her mouth. The warmth and wetness of her mouth made him swell even more with the intensity. If he had not just so recently been making love to Talie, Nyx would have said this was the greatest pleasure of his life. Eventually, though, she stopped her way down his cock. Just over half was inside her mouth and he could feel himself close to her throat. For a moment he thought Talie was going to push further. Instead, she started to bob eagerly for him.

It was with this eager sucking that Nyx found his strength again. He groaned the same deep and needy groan from the bedroom, lifting himself off the side of the bath just slightly with this free hand. The new angle had him pointed straight into her mouth, making her task easier as she continued her work. Her steady rhythm had Nyx panting and wriggling a little, pushing his head deeper into her mouth on occasion, though only for a moment to avoid choking her.

What spelled the end of their little order game was when Talie pulled away and licked him so sensually. Her eyes met his own again and he could tell she truly was enjoying it. So, when her mouth was around him again, he moved to fully stand, making sure his cock stayed fully in her mouth.

"Talie, my love... I want you to pleasure yourself for me. I want to watch you while I finish..."

With that Nyx moved his second hand to Talie's hair. He was not completely sure if she was ready, but his desire boiled over and he sensed she might enjoy a little more roughness. So, with his height making his cock point straight down her throat, Nyx began to thrust back and forth in her mouth. He did not go deeper than she had taken him at first, barely pushing half of himself between her lips. The noise he made as he watched her reaction was pure animal lust. In that moment, the High Lord lost control.

His fingers tightened more, pushing Talie forward as his thrust went to meet her. Eventually, he was simply using her mouth, fucking her face with a feverish need. But still, he kept himself from pushing too deep. Until he was ready to cum. As the surge of pleasure took over and his thrusts became more ragged, Nyx simply held Taliesin and thrust into her open mouth. He worked deeper and deeper, the swollen head eventually entering her throat. Finally, he let out a long groan and pushed hard, the majority of his length entering her mouth as he spilled another massive torrent of his seed. It went immediately down Talie's throat as Nyx groaned helplessly, his orgasm intense.

It was hard with her past a mystery for Talie to know had she ever done something like this before. It felt... good and even as she struggled with Nyx's size, she enjoyed the act itself. One might have thought it would have perhaps felt familiar, even if she couldn't place the memory or remember the act. Yet, it didn't. Taliesin might have been upset, but only a small part. More than upset, Talie was happy. It felt like her first time. Something precious between them. Something just his... Just theirs.

Memory or not, Taliesin took to it like a fish to water, embracing the demands made upon her by her lover. The words echoing in her mind, good girl. As her head bobbed, she felt Nyx shift, making the angle easier for her and Taliesin made a sound in her throat, like a purr of a sort, in appreciation. Her eyes had opened at some point and she eagerly watched the effects of her acts as they wrought themselves in Nyx. The quickness of his breath, the way he squirmed ever so slightly in pleasure. It echoed her own pleasure not so long ago on the bed, as his tongue attacked her.

Even the extra little push of his hips, pushing himself deeper into her mouth aroused her. When she slowly pulled back, the sound of his cock leaving her mouth audible. Spit and precum mixed together and spider-like strands trailed from the tip of him to her mouth. The tension in the line snapped and the ends swung either way as she leaned into to lick up his cock. Taking a moment to breath without the fullness of him in her mouth. Eyes rose to meet him and Talie's mouth slipped over him again.

Nyx's shifting made her pause slightly, a question in her eyes, her mouth full of him.

"Talie, my love... I want you to pleasure yourself for me. I want to watch you while I finish..."

Hands slid to either side of her head, and without warning Nyx began to thrust himself in and out of her mouth and her eyes rolled upwards once more. The use of her mouth for his pleasure did something to the small fae. He'd made a request and she moved to obey him, even as blush, sweet, bright pinkness, filled her cheeks. Slightly embarrassed on both accounts. One hand moved between her legs, the other to a breast, fingers toying with her nipple and below the water, he could see her fingers thrusting in and out of herself.

Her moans came faster now, the blush deepening. The sight seemed to only arouse Nyx further and his thrust quickly became harder, faster and erratic as he lost himself in his pleasure. Being used like this sent Talie over the edge and she cried out, her mouth opening a faction further just as his cock pushed past that tender gag reflex, Her throat convulsing around him as his seed filled her belly. Her one fingers worded faster and as Nyx groaned above her, Talie came again, still choking around his cock.

It seemed that Talie not only tolerated his use of her mouth. She seemed to honestly enjoy it. Even as he got rougher, her moans were genuine and her eyes showed a lustful pleasure. When she began to pleasure herself and quickly reached the edge of climax, that had been what pushed Nyx over the edge. So, he had cum down her throat, expecting her to enjoy it despite the fact that he could feel her throat trying to reject him. As he filled her with his seed again, she came intensely.

Nyx, though, was not done. He wanted to ride out his orgasm, thrusting back and forth even as smaller shots of cum alternated between running down her throat and covering her tongue. He continued until his cock began to soften in her mouth and the waves of pleasure finally became just a gentle ripple. Finally, with his energy and lust both spent fully inside of Talie, he sank down to sit on the edge of the bath, his length making another audible pop as it came free.

He looked at the mess on Talie, thick strands of saliva running down her chin, the glistening of tears in her eyes from his punishing her gag reflex. There was, perhaps, a little regret that he had gotten so rough with her, but the moans she let out during her own climax were enough to push that away. All that was left was a sense of immense satisfaction. So, he slid from the edge of the bath and into the water, occupying the narrow space between the wall and Talie so that they were essentially pressed together again.

"My Talie is quite the talented and naughty girl."

His thumb moved to her bottom lip, wiping away the remnants of her incredible job. Then, without hesitation, he kissed her gently, not wanting to be rough with her mouth so soon again. When he pulled away, the smile on his face was soft and sweet, his own eyes looking like they might be ready to release some tears. Together, they were just so perfect and he wanted to say it, to say he knew she was his mate. But, he had promised himself that he would not force the bond on her, that he would let it come naturally. Instead, he whispered in her ear.

"That was amazing, Talie. I think we need to finish our bath soon. You have managed to drain the last of my energy with that. Now, all I desire is you wrap my wings around you and sleep a very needed sleep."

He punctuated his statement with a soft kiss on her ear and a nuzzling against her neck.

He rode out her orgasm with her, his seed slipping down her throat, coating her tongue until her fingers slipped from between her thighs and he'd softened in her mouth. Still there was a small pop as he sat and his cock slipped from her mouth. Taliesin felt languid, as she looked up at him. Her face was a mess of seed and spit, tears had joined them at some point and still leaked slowly down her cheeks from the abuse her mouth and throat had received at his hands..

Despite her face, the tears, Talie had enjoyed herself. She might have even smiled at him if her jaw hadn't ached so sweetly. There had been nothing between her and the cool marble wall of the tub, and suddenly she found warmth in the form of Nyx's body. The slide of skin against skin, her breasts pressed firmly to his chest. She made a sound in her throat, a purr of sound that indicated contentment with his closeness.

The praise made her chuckle, the sound sleepy. "Am I?" Lashes fell as his thumb moved to her lower lip, she felt him brush it free from their body fluids. A soft, sweet moan left her at the gentleness of his kiss and she met his kiss, though for once she didn't deepen, her hunger at least for the moment satiated. As Nyx pulled back, lashes rose and her bright, glacial blue eyes met his. The look on his face made her heart ache, the feeling not unwelcome.. it only proved how she felt about Nyx. Shifting she rose to her knees and brushed a soft kiss over his left eye, kissing the shimmering tears away and then his right. Rubbing her nose to his she lowered back into the warm water, though this time she curled into his body.

"Mmmn~" She had closed her eyes again. Talie was sleepy now too, but she wasn't about to let Nyx cheat her. "I was promised to be washed too, High Lord." Her hand waved gently over the water and the warmth that had seeped from the water came back. "Then and only then will we sleep." His mouth played along the graceful length of her ear and then her neck.

"If I was a kitten.. I do think I would purr."

In her mind's eye she could see the promise he made about their sleep and more than wanting to be cleaned herself.. she wanted that. Safe.. in his arms.

She didn't sleep well, though she tried to hide it. Did Nyx know? Did he hear the whimpers and cries that left her in the night? Where the monsters she couldn't remember plagued her nightmares, the fragile shell of her mind constantly under attack, making sure all the careful glass pieces of her mind never truly came back.. All the hard work of Taliesin would never see the light of day.

After all.. A puppet needed only a master.. What use would it have of memories and thoughts unless supplied by it's puppeteer?

Nyx grinned a bit childishly at her question of his compliment. She truly was the best thing to ever happen to him.

"You most definitely are. I loved, well, that you enjoyed that too."

If Talie was demanding that she be washed before they finished, he was more than happy to comply. His hand found the cloth and he began the slow process of gently running his hands over every curve of her body. It was not that Nyx desired anything more physical at the moment. No, Talie had truly spent the last of his energy for the evening. It was just that she was so amazingly beautiful. In the end, he had her facing away from him, running the cloth up and down her spine more than was strictly necessary only to watch as she arched and, despite what she seemed to think, purred for him.

"Having my hands on you like this makes me want to purr as well..."

After taking his time finishing off their bath, Nyx took little time getting out of it. He scooped Talie in his arms again, enjoying the feeling of her tiny body against his chest, the warmth of her skin. If he had not seen it in his parents as he grew up, Nyx would most definitely believe that the mating bond was created by the Cauldron to help a perfect match find one another. He could not imagine being happier with anyone than he was with Talie every moment they spent together.

It was with a bit of childish regret that he finally put his lover down so that the two could dry off. But, even then, Nyx kept his eyes on her the whole time. He even stopped her from wrapping a towel around herself by stealing another gentle kiss. If he had his choice, this would be how every day would end.

"No need for that, my love. I will keep you plenty warm tonight."

Taking her hand, Nyx led Talie back to her bed. It was, to put it mildly, a mess. All he could manage was a half embarrassed chuckle as he called out to the House to change the sheets. After all, Talie had managed to put her nails through them in the midst of their love making. He would, perhaps, need to buy her tougher sheets. Though, on second thought, he would likely need them for his own chambers as well. For now, he needed nothing more than to fall asleep with Taliesin.

As he made his way into the bed, he was happy to find that Talie needed no invitation. Almost immediately, she was with him, her arms thrown around him in a tight embrace. It took only a few moments of playful wriggling to move get to his chest, where he pulled the blankets up to her chin to cover them both. Finally, his wings spread wide and covered them both, the candles on the walls simultaneously snuffing out at the smallest press of his magic. They were left with only the pale light of the city and stars, once again illuminating the membranes of his wings. At the apex of his wings, the painting to mimic the night sky was barely visible. Surrounded by stars and only able to focus on his Taliesin, his mate, Nyx fell asleep faster that night than he ever had before.

Blushing Talie fought the urge to hide her face as he brought up her own enjoyment. It wasn't a lie and she wouldn't deny it, her shy smile was almost pleased. She'd loved it.. yet she couldn't help that her own enjoyment of being used like that had turned her on. Biting her lower lip she'd rising in the water, her lips brushing his chin, teeth scraping against his jaw playfully. "I did," He already knew, but she wanted to say it, to confirm it beyond a shadow of a doubt. She wanted Nyx to know...

Her bath at his hands was gentle, endearing. Carefully he scrubbed her clean.. She didn't notice the sound slipping from her until Nyx pointed it out with his coy remark and she blushed. "Less talking, more scrubbing," The words punctuated by a splash of water in his direction. So he could make her purr like a kitten... It made her smile, a big, silly smile as he finished washing her. She felt spotless, no inch of her skin untouched by her lover.

Watching him rise from the water a small flicker of lust stirred, but Taliesin was too tired to act on it, instead, she admired the view. Pulled into his arms, she chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck, her head falling to his shoulder. Fingers absently slid into his damp hair, twirling a lock around her fingers. Talie was struck by just how right this felt... being in his arms after a bath, preceded by a night of making loved and fucking.

Set on her feet, they both showed reluctance to part. It was necessary though. Buffing her skin dry, she made to wrap the towel around herself, when Nyx stopped her. Chuckling she let the towel drop to the floor. The house whisked it away as she slipped her hand into his. Looking at the state of her bed, she blushed, curling into his body, her head laying on his chest as the house took care of the request. Talie hadn't thought about it at the time, but she could dimly remember the feel of them giving way underneath her fingers. "I blame you," laughter in her voice.

He laid down on the fresh sheets and she climbed into bed with him. She'd asked him to stay after all. Arms around him, the pair wiggled and moved until she was draped along his side. head on his chest, an arm across his waist and a leg thrown over his own. The blankets were pulled over their bodies and she sigh softly, eyes closing. She felt his wings shroud them, her eyes opening sleepily, seeing them cocooning them in warmth and darkness. Nuzzling her cheek to his chest, it was his breathing and heartbeat that lulled her to sleep. Safe, warm.

For the first night since he found her, Talie didn't wake in a cold sweat.. She slept through the night.

----​

Morning light filtered into the room, the beams of sunlight warming her exposed skin. At some point his wings had fallen away and they now lay draped over her bed. Sitting up she gazed down at him. Handsome, was a word for him.. but Devastatingly handsome fit better. The night before flashed back through her mind and it took her moments to be aroused again. Gently she said his name.. He didn't stir..

A plan slowly hatched and she gently stroked him beneath the blankets.. Once he was hard, she crawled over Nyx. Wouldn't this be a pleasant way to wake? Talie could find no fault in her logic as she slowly slid down his cock. She wasn't as wet and it took her a little bit longer to take all of him.. But once he was sheathed inside her she bit her lower lip, slowly rocking her hips. Blue eyes on him as she rode him, watching his face. Talie took her time, enjoying the slow build of pleasure, never once altering her agonizingly slow pace.

Hands in her hair, Taliesin rode him, a soft moan leaving her lips as she lost herself in her pleasure.

If there was one major flaw that Nyx had, it was that he was an incredibly deep sleeper. On most days, this was irrelevant to the comings and goings of the court. In fact, only Roshani had anything to say in the matter. She insisted it was a liability to have a ruler who would not wake unless jostled out of his sleep. But, with Talie added to his regular sleep, Nyx was dead to the world. It was the most comfortable he had been in his centuries of memory. Because of this, the High Lord did not even stir as Talie because to tease him beneath the blanket. He did, of course, rise to her teasing as he slept.

It was not until he was fully inside of his lover that he stirred, partly from the pleasure of being completely surrounded by her tight pussy, and partly from the feeling of her sitting fully on top of him. As he began to open his eyes and realize what was happening, Taliesin had already begun to ride him, sending a confusing mess of signals to his brain. He was still a bit groggy, but the intensity of the sensation her slow movement were causing wrenched a groan from deep in his chest.

"Talie, what are you...?"

Nyx groaned again as she continued to ride, finally taking in the full sight of her, completely nude astride him. It was not just the first impression that rocked him to the core. It was the way she moved, letting her breasts bounce softly while she ran her fingers through her hair. It was beautiful. But, it also brought to him the memories on the night before. The sounds she had made as he used her mouth and the pleasure he could cause her.

"This is a hell of a way to wake me, Talie."

With that, his mind was beginning to work at full power and he could feel how agonizingly slow she was moving. It was part paradise and part torture. The way her hips moved, her whole body moved, was like living art. A part of him was content to simply watch. That part was quickly voted down. Instead, he moved his hands to either knee, slowly running them up to her thighs as he throbbed inside of her. It was time to take to make her morning a little more intense.

"I hope you are ready, love."

As Talie moved her hips down to meet his, Nyx pushed himself up to meet her. The last quarter of his cock slammed into her with a new intensity and he groaned at both the feeling and the sight of impact rolling through Talie. He could not dream of unseating her from atop him, but neither could he passively be used when he could instead return the pleasure.

"If you keep riding me like that, you are going to have to start your day completely full of my cum. Is that what you want?"

The room once again filled with the sound of their meeting bodies as he continued to meet her drops with his upward thrusts. His cock, so perfectly sized for her tiny body, filled every bit of her and pressed against her deepest walls every time she sat herself down on him. Somewhere in his mind, as he began to wake more and wander into depraved thought, he wondered where else she would like to ride him like this.

Watching Nyx slowly waken beneath her as she rode him had been pleasing indeed, but nothing compared to the slightly bemused question that had slipped from his lips, not even finishing before he groaned. Looking down at him, as she rocked her hips had made her feel like a queen.. How could she not? With a throne like Nyx.. Talie felt.. beautiful too, breasts bouncing slightly. It was only encouraged by the way he looked up at her. Taliesin found she liked the way her body moved while she rode Nyx. A throaty purr left her , the sound carrying as she rocked.

"Mmmn, is it?" Her tone was playful as she looked down at him. "I know I am enjoying myself."

Hands trailed along the smoothness of her legs, up her knees and higher up her thighs. A brow had arched in question, though the answer came without her even asking. Her slow, deliberate pace ruined as he thrust up into her. Her eyes widened and her head fell back as she moaned. Where her breasts had bounced lightly before, they moved with the force of his thrust. Where Nyx had already been sheathed fully into her, he managed to get deeper still with his thrust, or at least he felt deeper.

Shifting above him she leaned back slightly, changing the angle, so each thrust went as deep as possible, each thrust drawing a ragged moan from her. "You say that like it wasn't my intention, High Lord." His title purred out, her voice breathy. her small body arched, hands resting on his thighs.

Had she been like this before? The thought whispered through her mind... She'd known she'd like it, yet.. Talie doubted she'd ever fail to enjoy her time with Nyx. It was more than just his skill in the bedroom, though that couldn't be denied. It was the way he looked at her, the way he touched her.. Even the commands he gave that made her heart race.

Back
Top Bottom