Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Not maybe," he said gently, "definitely...and she always tempts me...it's just finally getting easier to say no~"

“Well, dig in, dummy, I didn’t make it to look at..” she said. She ate, decently satisfied with the meat, before moving to try a sip of the wine.

He was so nervous. What if he liked it too much? Would she get angry? He ended up just staring at it, looking conflicted.

"I..." Man, come on, Derek, don't be a little bitch about this. He grabbed his glass and hesitated before taking the smallest sip he possibly could. As soon as it touched his tongue, his pupils blew wide. Real alcohol volume. He slammed the rest of it back in a couple gulps before relaxing, "Fuck, that's good...~"

She smiled. “Right? I’m glad you like it..” she said with a smile, and finished her glass before pouring both of them another glass.

She laughed a bit and they continued to eat. The bottle kept going down and down, but Derek never touched his glass.

He was watching her, his plate long cleaned, and listened to her slurr and ramble as she drank, glad at least one of them was having a good time.

"Wasteful~" He teased before moving to clear their dishes, leaving the glasses so she could keep enjoying herself.

She set her glass aside, and took hold of the bottle. “Did you ever bag any viking women back when these crazy mead times were around?” She asked

“You? Celibate? Now THAT I would have to see..” she said with a laugh. She pulled a long drag from the bottle, gasping and making a noise as she spilled a bit more onto her shirt.

"How about you make me, huh?" He moved over and turned her chair with her still in it to face him, like it was nothing.

Back
Top Bottom