Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Life had continued as regular as possible, but Raven was a little giddier than usual. Did he really mean what he said about marriage? Probably not, if she guessed, but the thought was exciting.

He couldn't stop thinking about it; him and Raven? Married? With kids? How delightfully human. What kind of ring would she want? She didn't like diamonds...maybe any ol' rock would do? He would have to really think about it.
He noticed how much happier she was when she came close to him, how much more she smiled and was affectionate. He really liked it, but didn't know why she was acting like that. Was is because they were trying for kids? Women were such weird creatures.

Maybe it was because she wanted kids so bad, maybe the marriage, maybe because they were finally acting like a normal couple for once. She didn’t know, but she was having a great time.

"So, that tracker tell you when you're makin all them eggs?" Derek asked with a grin, nursing a Twisted as he watched Raven cook.

“It says I should be fertile in..” she took a pause to check her tracker app, “A week?” She answered. “So, maybe another week or two until I ovulate.. you gonna be able to control yourself until then?”

"Only for you, dove." He said before taking a sip from his can. He had been doing way better about his drinking; he got rid of all his hsrder spirits and stuck with lower volume. Just ebough to ease his scratch and not get wasted.

He’d been a lot clearer lately. As a joke, she told him that he’d lose his tolerance, and funny enough, he probably had at this point.

He didn't mind this way or that about it. She was happier not seeing him slobbering and staggering around, and that made it worth it.
"God, womaaaaan, I'm hungryyyyy...~!!" He whined playfully, "C'mooooonnnnnnuuhh!!"

“I’d ask you to come help but I know you can’t cook.” She teased. It wasn’t a hard dinner, just chicken, some potatoes and other veggies.

"Wow." He feigned the insult rather well, "Can't cook? Can't cook?" He looked up at the ceiling, "You hear this shit?" He then looked down, "Do you hear this shit? Actually, don't answer that, stay down there."

“Mead, it sounded good and I wanted to try it~” she said. “It’s nineteen percent, you gonna be okay~?”

“Well, it’ll be here if your maybe-future-wife can tempt you a little.” She said, setting everything out for the two of them.

Back
Top Bottom