One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Nngh~ you want my thick fucking load, baby~? Do you want me to pump you full of everything I got~?" He snarled in her ear.

She let out a loud cry and nodded quickly. "F-Fu..uck ye..es~!!" She said between thrusts, as the air was being forced out of her lungs

He gripped her hips hard and used them as leverage to drive hard and deep into her, grunting and moaning as his cock throbbed harder and harder inside her.

He gave a near deprived moan, his voice shaking gently, "Fuck, I love when you cry out my name like that, dove~"

He moaned again and his cock throbbed even harder, "Fuck, just like that~ it's more beautiful than music~"

He obeyed almost immediately, shunting into her hard and giving a strangled roar as he dumped a massive load into her. But he wasn't done; he abused the sensitivity he had to keep moving and give her even more until it was pouring out of her.

He was quaking, seeing spots and fireworks. His body begged him to keep going, craved the high more than anything, but he knew he couldn't. He forced himself to pull away and fell beside her, breathing heavily.

He held her tight, trying to steady his breathing, "Thanks...I think...I think I outdid myself a little..."

Things were going.. surprisingly well for them now. They were closer, fighting less, everything was looking up, she thought.

He started to isolate out of stress, not wanting to risk anything with her; like hurting her or what have you.

Back
Top Bottom