Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witches are bitches (modern day) OOC Chatter

Sure. I think Lilith has scared enough shit out of Sebastian as it is. As is I think she is just trying to get the poor guy to admit that he at least suspected they were witches. And since you two have already moved on I think we can clear up the rest of the interrogation with a back tracking narrative or by Lilith briefing Fion and Peggy about what she found out.

Sounds like a plan... Any other plans for Sebestian's background to come up? Or Lilith's?

Some of Lilith's background might reveal itself when when she starts her training. So far I don't really have more of it myself than what I've put up but there is of course the option that Sebastian's dad and Lilith's mum had their share of altercations. He might even be indirectly responsible for her being institutionalised and her death, if indeed she is actually dead.

If it is o with everyone I could forego @Subspace Emissary and post Lilith briefing Fion on what she found out from her interrogation of Sebastian. It might perhaps make it easier for him to make the leap to the next day.

Sure, go for it. I was originally going to have Sebastian make a break for it instead, so if we time skipped, that's probably the better route to go.

Trust me he would have regretted trying to make a break for it. And Lilith would probably have had to have a long talk with Fion about dangling him upside down outside the window. ;)

That's fine with me.

Actually, that segues kind of nicely. I hate to do this, but I think I'm going to have to bow out of this one. I'm having trouble keeping up with the fast pace of the RP and I think I'm holding you guys back from continuing at the pace you're comfortable at. Y'all are free to kill off my character or if someone wants to take over writing as him, I'm fine with that too. I'll be more than happy to keep posting as needed in order to set up the conditions to make everything flow nicely for you guys though.

Sorry, was prepping for a conference all day, just finished my keynote.

Going to get on with the story.

Yes. I've been thinking about that, as well as exploring some of the contents of her mother's journal that lead her to the coven, Jemima Frupp and such.

She took out her mother's journal from the bag around her shoulder and opened it to the last page. There was an address and a name: Jemima Frupp; 22 Chestnut Lane. It could be where the coven congregated and Jemima Frupp might be their high priestess, or maybe she was when the journal was written. The address and name was the reason Lilith was in town. She was seeking guidance and also more information on her family but then she had gotten caught up in fighting a demon possessing a young girl, presumably a witch. Things were stating to take an interesting turn.

@MsBloom
With Chrystabel coming back in the car, perhaps Lilith can go to Salem with Chrystabel to save the witch? And encounter the vampire who feeds on witches? (And perhaps discover an item owned by Jemima Frupp?)

Alright so just to get some background info here. The guy at the brewery, whom I assume is the one Lilith and Chrystabel has to take out first, who and what is he? Vampire? Witchhunter?

Back
Top Bottom