Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witches are bitches (modern day) OOC Chatter

Hey, sorry for the delay. I didn’t get notifications about replies. Only saw them now. I might be slow though because I’m in a time crunch between work and university. Y’all can skip me if you’re chomping at the bit to post. There not a whole lot I can do anyway.

Hey, sorry for the delay. I didn’t get notifications about replies. Only saw them now. I might be slow though because I’m in a time crunch between work and university. Y’all can skip me if you’re chomping at the bit to post. There not a whole lot I can do anyway.
You can post something short or maybe @MsBloom can continue?

I think a straight on assault to destroy the demons, and suffer the consequences later?

Brutally destroy the demons.

Or have them retreat once they've achieved pregnancy. I can't help it but I've started seeing these demons as some kind of Succubii on a mission to get pregnant so they can later release their spawn on the world. I think the only one of them that hasn't been fucked yet would be the one masking itself as Chrystabel.

I think when they create enough problems and suddenly retreat, they can give a breather, but we can have recurring enemies popping in and out...

Ok, we can start a new coven, and the police may still be hunting the girls, but it is easy to deal with the cops.

Perhaps the young girls need to deal with the man they saved?

Back
Top Bottom