Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

Estellise was giggling before she spoke, "None of us age at all. So after so long we fake our own deaths and become a new person. New identity, new everything." Sure if one looked at her ID it said something completely different from her actual name.

“So I have to ask the head mistresses children how old are they actually?” Eric knew they looked really young but they seemed rather intelligent

Estellise was just looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "I forgot when she had given them the elixir. When we have children....the immorality isn't automatically passed on. Perhaps a good thing that it isn't something that can be inherited."

Estellise was just commenting, "The aging is difficult to explain. We are able to.... appear younger or older than the age that we became immortal. For me it was when I was sixteen. I am forever sixteen.... but I can appear older than that by a few years, or even younger if I so decided. But we can only do it at a four year difference.... if there is much of a difference."

"I have no idea.... We are still trying to figure out how it works." Estellise was commenting although she was shivering a bit due to the cold. At least they were in the safety of the tent, and she was grateful that the rain wasn't getting in at all. Thank god for being prepared.

Estellise was just mumbling that she was more concerned for him. A small cold wasn't going to do much of anything to her, not like it was going to kill her or anything.

Estellise was just looking at him before she was mumbling that she was going to worry about him. She had always worried about him.

"You need to get warm as well." Estellise was commenting, matter of factly. After that she was actually moving away from him so that she could go to her side of the tent and strip out of her wet clothes, and bundle up in her blanket.

Although Estellise was soon enough pushing the divider aside and was moving to sit closer to him, the blanket wrapped under her armpits. Everything from her shoulders and up was uncovered at the time.

Eric looked at her and frowned seeing her arms exposed like they were “you should cover your shoulders as well to help keep you warm better”

Estellise just studied him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a soft smile before she spoke, "I appreciate that you are concerned for me." She was however shifting a bit so that she wasn't sitting with her legs tucked up under her, for the time being stretching at least her sprained ankle out.

Estellise was just looking towards him before she was just moving closer to him and was commenting that it would probably be best for both of them to share body heat. Nope nothing sexual about it at all, just common sense. They were soaked and in a tent, which really didn't retain much heat, and being that it was nighttime, the temperature was lower than during the day.

Estellise was curling close to him, although was unwrapping from her blanket just a bit, so that it wasn't quite so suffocating.

Eventually the pair of them ended up falling asleep although Estellise was startled awake by the loud boom of thunder. She didn't even realize at some point during the night her blanket had fallen more, not until she was sitting up and wrapping her arms around herself.... only to realize she was touching her bare skin. Oh well though.... by the looks of it Eric was perhaps still asleep. She was just closing her eyes and just breathing slowly to get her racing heart to calm a bit.

Eric mumbled when she shifted and sat up and for a moment it looked like he was remain sleeping but a second boom woke him as well and had him sitting up

Back
Top Bottom