The Immortal Pirates (Lunar & Guardian)

It wasn't long before he was laying on his back, and she was sitting atop him, and he was asking if she was ready to go again. This had her just looking down at him before she was experimenting a bit with moving on top of him. As she moved she leaned forward so that she could press her lips against his, her breasts rubbing against his chest. "Have you ever done something like this before?" she was questioned him as she was shifting how she was sitting, to balance herself a bit more.

"personally no but the guys in the barracks can be rather blunt and descriptive so I know what to do" Eric rested his hands on her hips and helped her to move as needed

Estellise was giving a nod her head as she rolled her hips, riding him. Her breasts bounced with each thrusts that he hit her with, and that feeling of pleasure was already starting to build again.

Estellise was giving a small gasp when he was grabbing on her her breasts but was mumbling that his hands were nice and warm, that it felt nice on her breast. God this man was going to drive her absolutely insane.

Eric smiled and shifted his hip up slamming in to her a bit "we have all night Estelle so feel free to move as fast or slow as you want"

Estellise was just looking down at him before she was speaking, "You know.... This isn't helping with the major crush I have on you.... at all." With that she was just leaning down towards him again to nip at his neck a bit, as she rode him. Right now she was doing it more at a slow base, resulting in him sliding deeply into her.

Eric groaned and then managed to get out "the feeling is mutual" Eric had liked her from the first time he had seen her but he wasn't one to push his luck

Estellise actually found herself flushing a bit when he was confirming that he felt the same way before she spoke, "You know... I may not let you leave to go back to your king... I might keep you all to myself." And soon enough her nip at his neck was actually turning into a small hickey, her way of claiming him.

Eric chuckled at that news "or maybe I'll keep you from your sister and take you home with me" would he no he knew how much her sisters meant to her so he would go with her rather then take her from her family

"I won't be able to deal with being on land for long. Even being at port for two weeks enough to make me feel....homesick." Estellise was commenting with a small giggle and was arching a bit.

Eric smiled "I wouldn't do that to you besides it would be nice to see more of the world" Eric groaned when she arched. moving more Eric kept her moving with his hands while he watched her face

"I think the storm is beginning to lighten up. We'll probably want to head back soon." Estellise was commenting in a low voice. Go somewhere with perhaps a bed instead of the stone ground, which was still cold even through the blankets. Her vagina tightened around his cock some and she was just giving a moan before she was mumbling that he was going to get her to cum again.

Estellise was moving with him although in the end he was getting her to cum once again, her head being tilting backwards as a noise of pure pleasure came from her lips. Her whole body seemed a quiver a bit from the orgasm, although it was more of that good quiver. And she knew that soon enough he was going to be joining her, so she continued to ride him, already feeling him tightening inside of her. "I want to feel you cum again as well." she was cooing at him as she continued to fuck him, wanting to feel that warmness from his semen inside of her once again.

Eric nodded and moved but instead of staying like they were he pulled out and moved then both so he was behind her while she was on her hands and knees and he slammed back in to her taking her from behind

Well Estellise wasn't expecting the sudden change in position, although this new change definitely had her eyes seeming to go wide in pleasure. He had hadn't been deep inside her before.... he was definitely hitting that point now. "Eric...." she was moaning and was just shifting so that her ass was more in the air, her breasts more against the stone floor. Well the blanket that was between herself and the cold floor. But at that point in time she didn't seem to care at all.

"I swear you are trying to get to spots where no dick is meant to go..... You are so deep....." Estellise was moaning, her hands clutching the blanket that was on the ground tightly.

In the end after some time the pair of them did end up passing out, curled up with each other as the rain continued to fall. The weather had seemed to drop more throughout the next few hours but was eventually warming up. The storm was dissipating.

Eric felt the temp warm-up and and was the first to rouse. Eric dressed and then gently shook her awake "Estelle its time to go it stopped raining"

Estellise was mumbling a bit under her breath before she was pushing some hair from her face. She was awake... and her whole body hurt. From the hours of sex and sleeping on the hard stone ground. Not that it matters if she got dresses anyways since she jumping off into the ocean anyways, safer way down.

Back
Top Bottom