Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

private (TheLegionaryand nightsorceress)

Gnar embraced his arms under her and effortlessly raised her from the ground, lettin her legs touching the ground but without the need of stepping strongly. "Is this fine for you? Or would you like that I carry you in my arms?, he questioned. Right after, without waiting for an answer, he kneeled and his other arm passed behind her knees, pulling them upwards. "I think carrying you like that is more comfortable", he said with a large smile on his face.

As he slid his arm around her lily wrapped her arm around to get a better hold to walk. She was about to answer him when all of sudden she was swept off her feet by his strong arms. she couldn't help but to give a surprised giggle as her arms moved instinctively around his neck. Being this close to him it easy to see his truly handsome features.

The large Barbarian carried Lily to her house. Incredible, he thought, that there could exist such a place in this remote forest. His rude manners and education had only taken him to see neat places like that beyond the Roman borders. ONly Romans knew how to build houses like that. Barbarians only built shacks and tents. Nothing more.
The two approached the house. Gnar lowered his body as the door was not so high as he and, kindly, he opened the door leaning his left knee forward.

"thank you for helping me" she as as they approached the house. Once the two were inside she let him know he could just set her down in any chair. "help yourself to any food or beverages you may like. I also have a spare room with a bed if you would like to get a good nights rest."

Gnar laid her down on her comfortable bed. "I think this is better than a chair".
Following her offer to stay over night, Gnar declined: "It is very kind of you, but I dont think I should stay. Narro-minded people could have a wrong judgement about you. I dont want to cause any harm or inconvenience, just help you. Besides, I will stay next to my fire over night. So if you need anything, just shout at me, right?"
"On the other hand, I will gladly accept your offer of food. I am dying for a loaf of bread!", Gnar said taking one from the table."

Lily smiled when he laid her on the bed. SHe couldn't help but giggle when he mentioned what other people would think of if he were to stay the night. "sir there is no one here to worry about, trust me people will not think anything of me for letting you stay in my home because there is no one around." she bit her lip and shook her head "help yourself to anything in my home"

While in the kitchen having some food, Gnar listened to Lily's proposal. Indeed, her house looked comfortable, a better place to stay than the cold forest.
"So, are you sure I can stay in the living room? It would be better than the forest, mylady!"

"of course i am sure, i would not offer if i wasn;t. And you do not have to stay in the living room there is a bed room right across from with a big comfty bed" she said with a smile

"Thank you very much!", he said entering her room and staying close to the dorr. His eyes were glimmering with happiness - never had anyone been so kind to him before.
"I shall be well anywhere, mylady. May I sleep now?", he asked tending to Lily.

"of course you may sleep now, you do not have to ask permission" Lily giggled "sir you are welcome to do as you wish in my home, and that includes staying as long as you wish. I know you must have traveled some way so if you like to spend sometime here relaxing you may"

Gnar did not find anything wrong with the invitation to stay as long as he wanted. He went to the bed, laid there, covered himself with a mantle and fell asleep. That night was one of the best he had ever had in the forest.

The next morning lily a woke early. her ankle seemed to be much better. She changed and went into the kitchen and began to cook for the man.

After some time Lily is awaken, Gnar begins to smell a pleasant smell of food coming from the kitchen. He raises his head and sees Lily cooking. How is she walking like that if yesterday she had her ankle twisted.
"Good morning Lily, how are you doing?"

Lily looked up to see Gnar awake "good morning, sit down i just made some breakfast." she smiled as she scooped some pancakes on plate with some fresh fruit "i am doing much better today, thank you for all your help yesterday"

Gnar walked towards Lilly and bowed to her.

"Oh, thank you very much", he said sitting on the chair and leaning on the table waiting for the pancakes.

"Do you mind if I ask you two things?". Without waiting for a reply, he questioned Lilly:

"What does such a lovely lady do here in the middle of this forest? And arent you married? Are you alone", his voice was calm and soft when making these questions.

Lily set the plate down in front of him. and then turned to get him some tea and some juice to drink. "well this is my home, where else would i go. i have lived her since i was a child. And no i am not married. Hardly anyone comes out this way. So yes i am alone" she set the drinks in front of him

Gnar takes the plate and begins to eat as a Barbarian without any education. His eyes were gazing at Lily, who was growing gorgeous to him. As she spoke, the large man simply nodded showing he was listening to Lily. He drank the juice even without asking what she had prepared. "What is the juice of?"

Lily took a seat beside him at the table. She hoped he would enjoy his meal, she did not want to serve him anything he didn't like. "oh the juice is from fresh berries. I try to make juice from what ever fruits i find to try and make something different that taste good"

"Lily, everything is delicious", Gnar answered with his mouth opened, full of food. He sipped some of the juice, making a lot of noice, while his eyes did not stop looking at the girl. He continued to behave respectfully, but for the first time, he saw Lily in a different way, not like the lady to be protected, but as a woman, a woman to be conquered. Of course, from her perspective, she would not have noticed his eyes, since he was respectful.

"I will need to go soon, mylady! Do not worry about other things. As you are feeling better, I can move ahead."

"i am glad you enjoy it" Lily smiled at him. she was not sure what to say part of her did not want to get close to him in fear that he would leave then he confirmed that he would be leaving. "if i made it feel like you had to leave, i am sorry, as i said before stay as long as you like."

"Lily, it is not your fault. On the contrary, your presence makes me think about staying longer", he said nervously smiling. "The point is that I have to help my tribe to fight the invaders from North. They need my help, they need a warrior like me".

After some seconds in silence, Gnar added. "But you can come with me, if my company is pleasant to you, mylady".

Back
Top Bottom