Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rogue and Gambit (Myself, Okami)

Rogue smiled a little as she walked back toward, laced her fingers with his. She laid her head against his shoulder, tried not to let her powers get the best of her since she was still getting used to them. Jean watched him as she played with his hair, licked her lips. "I want you inside of me Scott! I need you inside of me! This is it!! I'm ovulating, that means that I could get pregnant." She smiled wondering how he'd react to that as she held onto his hair just enjoying the pleasure of him teasing her the way he was. "Logan I want you to continue to undress me!" She chewed on her lower lip as she noticed his inner animal coming out, she had to admit it really turned her own.

Remy smiled seeing how more confident Rogue seemed. He held her hand in his feeling her head on his shoulder and wondering what else being at this mansion would bring them. Scott smiled up at Jean and caressed her thighs knowing she was right. He kissed his way up her stomach and smiled shuddering softly and his cock slowly brushed against her pussy. Logan looked at Storm, surprised she was letting herself go to the pleasure and smirk. "If you insist," he said winking at her before lifting her onto the bed and began taking her pants off.

Rogue was scared to get to close to him because she was afraid she'd hurt him, the fact that he wasn't afraid of her amused her. She remembered the way her parents reacted when she kissed Cody, it was burned into her memory. The way her father reacted was bad enough, her mom was just shocked. She knew what would happen if she kissed him, she didn't want anything bad to happen to him not now not ever. Jean smiled as she watched him, felt his cock brush against her pussy. The redhead mutant was so in love with him that every moment she spent with him was magical, to see his eyes while she kissed him with him inside of her made it so much more magical. Storm smiled as she watched him undress her, she ran her hands down his chest undoing his pants. This was probably the first time she'd ever felt physically connected to someone, Logan had always been her biggest crush.

Remy was never one to fear much, but he was cautious. He held Rouge close and rubbed her shoulder as he looked down at her feeling her fear. "It's okay, I'm not going anywhere until you say so," he said before kissing her forehead. He knew the bold move would scare her, but he only made it brief before pulling away showing he was completely fine. Scott smiled as he gazed into Jean's eyes, still in awe of her beauty as he was seeing it for the first time without anything over his eyes. He then slowly thrusted into her and shuddered in bliss as he leaned down kissing her neck. Logan kneeled at the bed as he took Storm's pants off. He took hold of her leg and kissed her ankle as the passion he felt for her was exhilarating. He kissed up her smooth legs slowly before panting softly and took off her panties.

" Why did you do that?" She asked as she looked at him, blinked. Feeling his lips against her forehead made her question everything, it had been brief so he was fine but that wasn't the point. "Oh Scott!" Jean moaned as she arched her back digging her nails into the sheets as she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him into her further. Storm watched him, smiled shivering as he kissed her ankle, she couldn't wait to feel him inside of her. "Take off your pants, I'm all yours once your fully naked." She said as she smiled at him, winked wanting him so bad her body almost ached to feel him because he'd be her first.

"To show you that you shouldn't worry completely," Remy said knowing he shouldn't have done it, but he couldn't resist. "I know long term contact isn't an option right now, but this may be a start." Scott smiled as he looked down at Jean and gasped softlt feeling her legs wrap around him to pull him into her further. "Jean," he whispered back kissing her neck softly. Logan smirked softly at how demanding Storm was. He kissed her inner thighs before standing up to strip off his pants and boxers. He kissed her passionately and ran his hands over her bare hips before gazing into her eyes and slowly thrusted into her gasping softly.

" Ah'm scared, your still standing so it wasn't enough to knock you on your ass obviously. It was nice Ah'll admit that but until I can control my powers I'm afraid Ah'll hurt you next time so don't do that again!" Rogue said as she smiled at him, laced her fingers with his still covered from head to toe minus the hood on her cloak. Jean moaned as she thrusted her hips against his, tilted her head back. "Scott Oh God my love you feel amazing!" It wasn't there first time making love but it was the first time where Jean could possible get pregnant. Storm smiled, moaned as she chewed on her lower lip reaching forward to dig her nails into his back. "Logan! Oh my!" She was amazed that there wasn't much pain, she was so happy to finally be with Logan after watching him from afar since he arrived a few years ago.

Remy nodded and smiled at Rogue as he wrapped his arm around her. "You will in time, I promise," he said smiling at Rogue. He knew they would be spending alot more time together. "It was nice, wasn't it?" Scott smiled as he continued thrusting into Jean and moaned with her. "I love you so much Jean," he moaned kissing her neck and sucked at her pulse point. Logan smiled as he kissed down Storm's neck and shuddered as he kissed her chest. "I've wanted this for so long," he whispered as he kissed down her stomach slowly smiling up at her.

Rogue laid her head against his shoulder as he held her, smiled a little as she looked up into his eyes. Jean thrusted her hips against his as she moaned, closed her eyes arching her back as she slid her heals along the lower part of his back as she tilted her head. She would die for the man that was making love to her, she hoped that this time she got pregnant because they'd been trying for awhile. "You knew where to find me every time you were staring at Jean wishing you could have her. But I'm here now, You'll be my first." She smiled as she looked down at him, played with his hair just loving the way he was making her feel. "I've been in love with you for a long time Logan! I was just afraid you'd reject me because I didn't have red hair."

Back
Top Bottom