Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rogue and Gambit (Myself, Okami)

Untouchableone

Rogue+Gambit Forever!!
Anna Marie Raven was no more she would now go by the name Rogue, she stood at a crossroads of her hometown of Caldecott County, Mississippi posing as a hitch-hiker with her duffle swung over her shoulder, a cloak covering her face as she pulled the leather gloves off staring at her hands she put the gloves back on then stared down at ground beneath her feet. She was running away because she felt like she didn't belong, that her own parents didn't want her around anymore. The only boy she'd ever loved she'd just put in a coma, now she was scared to ever go back she needed to start over, become someone else as if Anna Marie Raven didn't exist. There was no telling where she'd end up, or who would pick her up but she needed to disappear.

As she stood there, a 1967 Camero with a dark purple gloss paint job slowed to a stop. As the window lowered, Remy LeBeau looked at Rogue sensing she was in need. "Need a ride?" he asked looking at her curiously. He had always been a loner, but didn't mind company every once and a while. She seemed different though, he had ran into his share of mutants, some allies, some enemies, but didn't sense any ill will from her.

“ Yes please, thank ya! I’m rogue.” She said opening the door, climbed into the car. Closing the door she tossed her bag into the back, buckled her seat belt wanting to shake his hand but she couldn’t risk it not again. She tucked her hair behind her ear, stared out the window. What else was she suppose to say? She was running away from the life she’d known, choosing to be a completely different person just to get a new start. She didn’t wanna play twenty questions either, if he asked she’d just lie saying she was going to visit a relative or something cause she didn’t know him nor did she trust him with that information.

Last edited:
Remy nodded as he watched her get into the car. He then continued driving, "Gambit," he said noticing how quiet she seemed. He could understand not wanting to say too much since he kept to himself as well. "So where you headed?" he asked as his free hand played with the necklace on his neck.

" Muh Aunts... She lives a few towns ova " She fidgeted with her gloves as she lowered her hood so he could actually see her face, sighed as she stared straight ahead. His accent was interesting, she liked it however her own was strong since she was from Mississippi. Rogue wondered where he'd gotten the name Gambit but she didn't feel comfortable asking, wondered how long it would take him to realize she was lying to him about visiting an aunt a few towns over. " No Stop get out of muh head... Cody Ah didn't mean ta Ah told ya not to kiss moi" Her head was screaming with Cody's thoughts, she was trying to focus herself but it wasn't working she could see ever memory he'd ever had. All she wanted was a fresh start, to disappear.

Gambit nodded as he looked over at Rogue as she lowered her hood. She was beautiful as he smiled slightly before looking straight ahead. "So what kind of name is Rogue?" he asked feeling as if she was running away from something. She didn't even tell him where her aunt lived within the few towns she had mentioned.

" It's not muh real name.... Ah was born Anna Marie but After what just happened Ah didn't wanna be her again. Ah just put my boyfriend in a coma, Ah don't know if he's ever gonna wake up." She stared out the window, started to pull out her right glove but stopped before she exposed herself to much. "What kind of name is Gambit? " The southerner asked as she folded her hands together wanting to know why he was going by Gambit, or why he was helping her.

"My name Remy LeBeau, I'm known as a high roller around New Orleans. Also known for pissing a few people off." His hand tightened around the steering wheel as he thought about the men that tried making him into a mutant soldier for some kind of sick extermination of others. He then looked at how Rogue stopped herself from exposing her hand and began understanding her power a little. "How long have you known about your power?"

" AH just found out a few days ago I suppose.... Muh boyfriend Cody wanted to kiss me, when Ah tried to stop him he went in anyways, now he is in a coma. Ah don't know when or if he's ever gonna wake up, Ah think I'll just call you swamp rat." She smiled a little as her cheeks flushed cause she had to admit his accent was nice, she liked it. There was no way she was going to show him what she was capable of cause she didn't want him wrecking the car, she didn't wanna end up in a coma herself cause she caused an accident.

Remy chuckled softly as he thought how he had be called worst, but like how feisty Rogue was. "I don't see why not," he said seeing her cheeks flush. "Your power isn't something you should be afraid of. I felt the same way when I discovered mine." He then showed off his telekinetic powers with flashing a card and flicked it on the window standing up.

" Ah could potentially kill someone with mine though that's the problem. If Ah held onto long." She sighed as she chewed on her lower lip, looked out the window just trying not to get distracted or comfortable with him because she didn't want to eventually hurt him or anyone else for that matter all she knew was that she could hear all of Cody's thoughts swirling around inside of her head. " Ya don't know what Ah'm capable of , muh powers are far more dangerous then yours is although Ah'm sure you could cause a building to explode Ah could kill somebody with mine just by touching them."

Remy was speechless for a good long minute. He then pulled over to the side of the road and put the car in park letting the engine idle. "I may not know a whole helluva lot about your powers, but I can understand being scared of them. Just because you have a more dangerous power, doesn't mean you can't control them. Don't let it control your life." He gazed into her knowing she was scared, but began feeling a need to help her more than he had intended.

" Muh touch is dangerous... Even a kiss could kill someone, trust moi Cody was the only boy Ah'd ever kissed, now he's in a coma.... Ah can't control muh powers least not yet anyways, if Ah were to touch ya Ah don't know if you would wake up or not. Ah've never touched another mutant before but Ah'm scared that Ah might not be able to let go, Ah just met ya Ah don't wanna hurt ya." She was nervous very nervous, was afraid he was gonna touch her, either end up in a coma like Cody or she was gonna steal his powers then not be able to control them.

Remy nodded before looking ahead seeing a mutant he had many encounters with. He reached for his retractable bo staff. "I hope you're willing to use them on him, cause he's coming this way." It was Sabertooth, he smirked at seeing Gambit, but seemed more focused on Rouge as he charged towards the car. Remy threw a few cards towards him that exploded on contact not phasing him at all. "Get out now!"

Rogue sighed climbing out of the car she rolled her eyes took off one of her gloves, touched him just long enough to knock him unconscious for a little while. " Alright let's go. He'll be fine but we might wanna get out of here before he wakes up." She buckled her seatbelt put her glove back on, closed the door then waited for Remy to get back in the car so they could continue on their drive wherever they were headed. "There's a school for kids like us isn't there? Xavier's? Ah saw it on the news or online somewhere Ah think, well maybe we could go there."

Gambit watched as Sabertooth fell to the ground and looked back at Rogue. He momentarily looked at her legs before looking back at the fallen mutant. He shook his head and began walking back to the car, but looked back feeling Sabertooth grab him. He threw him against the car before looking back at Rogue and began to approach her.

" Alright there Hairy let the nice Cajun man go or Ah'll have to knock you out again, this time ya won't wake up least not for awhile anyways." She said as she sighed, rolled her eyes at him. Taking her gloves back off she started walking towards him waiting for him to let the swamp rat go, she knew she'd regret using her power especially since she didn't exactly understand it. She could still hear her ex's thoughts inside her head like it was yesterday, now she had another mutant's thoughts inside her head. It was only a matter of time before she felt like she was going completely insane.

Sabertooth looked at Rogue seeing how bold she was being. He smirked slamming Gambit onto the hood of his car while glaring at her, "It's not him I'm after." Suddenly, a red laser hit him from behind, there stood another mutant, Scott Summers. He stood with Storm and looked at Gambit carrying him on his shoulder while looking at Rogue. "Come with us, we'll explain on the way."

Rogue didn’t say a word she just followed, sighed as she put her glove back on. She wanted to ask why they were saving them but there was so much going on in her head right now she was amazed she could think straight. “ So who are y’all anyways? Ah mean ya just saved our asses back there.” She looked little confused, didn’t know what to think. “ Well I’m storm, the one with the cool glasses is Cyclops, we call ourselves the X-men. The professor Charles Xavier found you, Gambit using cerebra.“ her eyes widened, she nodded running a gloved hand through her hair.

"He's been watching you ever since you accident and wants to help you," Scott said as they boarded a ship. He laid the unconscious Gambit on a makeshift bed before heading to the cockpit. "Get ready for take off Storm, we do have much time," he said as he fired up the engines of the plane.

" Going up!! Buckle yourself in Rogue, Scott will explain as much as possible." She said as she smiled, pulled up on the controls as the wheels folded underneath the x-jet. Pulling the controls forward into her chest it didn't take much time for them to be headed in the direction of the Mansion. Rogue looked toward Gambit, hoped he was okay cause to be honest she was worried about him. Standing up she walked back to him, sat down taking his hand into her own just hoping he didn't get any bad ideas. Within minutes the x-jet landed in the hanger, the doors opened once again. Storm walked off the platform, Rogue followed her.

Gambit laid there still unconscious as Scott walked back with Rogue. "He'll be okay, we have someone to tend to him. The professor will want to see you when we arrive, you have nothing to worry about." He then was met at the platform by Jean Grey smiling softly before seeing her look at Gambit.

Rogue followed storm to the foyer where she was met by the professor. She fringed a smile as she looked at him, tried to keep her cool cause all the shit going through her head right now. Jean kissed Scott's cheek, started to wake Remy up but not the way she knew Scott thought she would. "Your safe now Remy! Welcome to Xavier's Institute for the gifted. I'm jean Grey, the man that saved you is my Husband Scott Summers. The girl you tried to save is in the foyer with Storm, the Professor." She smiled as she stood up, waited for him to jump thinking he'd seen a ghost.

"Hello Rogue, I'm Charles Xavier. A mutant just like you and I'm well aware of your powers." He gave a smile he had given all of his students to let them know this way a safe place. Remy looked at Jean and slowly sat up grunting in pain. "So this is the place she was talking about before we got attacked," he said looking over at Scott shaking his hand in gratitude.

" So ya know what Ah did to muh boyfriend Cody, Everything after that?" She asked as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, looked down at the floor then back up at him. "Yes It is. She's in the Foyer with the Professor if You'd like to talk to her." Jean said as she took Scott's other hand, smiled. "I missed you!" The redhead whispered into his ear as she smiled, kissed his cheek. Storm had left Rogue alone with the professor, went off to find Logan wondering if he was still around cause she hadn't seen him before they went to get the girl and the cajun.

Back
Top Bottom