Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rogue and Gambit (Myself, Okami)

"I do, but you mustn't blame yourself, this is something you have to understand first and I can help you," Xavier said giving Rogue a reassuring smile. Remy didn't need another offer to know Jean and Scott were a couple and nodded as he grabbed his trench coat and went to find Rogue. "I missed you too," Scott whispered back as he returned a kiss. He smiled and walked off the plane with her as other mutants walked by. "Magneto has to be planning something." Logan was in the garage work on his favorite motorcycle, Scott's. He knew how to push his buttons but still be liked by him as they traded blows back and forth.

" Ah can't help it! Ah feel guilty for putting Him in a coma, what if he never wakes up? Ah just wanna be normal! The way muh daddy looked at me was like Ah had some incurable disease, what he said broke muh heart. Ah’m just a kid, Ah don’t want this.” She says down on the stairs, looked up at the professor. Jean walked out of the hanger with a smile on her face as she looked at Scott, she knew once they got back to the main level of the mansion he’d be all over her. Storm walked outside toward the garage, watched him. “ Working on the bike again I see. What did you break this time?” The white haired mutant asked as she admired him, his scruff features. Something about him made her feel like she was a high school girl with a crush on the quarterback of the football team, whenever he left leaving her behind her heart broke even if he did always come back.

"Cody has already made a full recovery," Xavier said as Remy rounded the corner and sighed looking at her. Scott smiled as he walked with Jean back to the mansion, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his shades to switch with his eye visor. "What makes you think I broke something?" Logan asked as he wore his usual attire, faded jeans and a white tank top. He stood up and smiled at Storm as she walked over to him. She had always been one to show him kindness ever since he had come to the institute and always admired her.

"Oh that's amazing!" Rogue smiled, jumped when she saw Remy. "Swamp rat! Ah expected ya to run off already." She said as she looked at him, didn't risk kissing his cheek or touching him at all without putting him in a coma as well. Jean lead Scott back to the foyer nodding toward the professor, the Cajun that seemed pretty smitten with Rogue. She remembered when she was just a teenager, fell instantly in love with Scott they'd been inseparable ever since. The funny thing was that had been such a long time ago she couldn't believe she was now in her late twenties, early thirties. "Don't know just your always working on that thing, I thought maybe something was broken. "So did you miss me while we were gone? There's a young girl named Rogue that has the inability to touch, a Cajun boy. They were attacked by Sabertooth...." Storm said as she walked closer to him, waited for his reaction cause she knew Sabertooth rubbed him the wrong way.

Remy smiled at Rogue as he hugged her from the side. Seeing what she did to Sabertooth, he had caught on to not touch her skin. Scott saw it as well and smiled at Jean remembering how she showed him so much care, regardless of his powers. Logan chuckled softly at Storm's flirty question as he finished his work before washing his hands. He then stopped as she mentioned Sabertooth, knowing who he really was. "Victor....," he said lowly before looking back at Storm.

Rogue didn't really understand her power she was just a kid, with Remy saving her life she was almost smitten with him but at the same time she expected he was around her age, or maybe older. "Ah never did thank ya for saving muh life, or picking me up along the side of the road." She reached for his hand her own covered by her gloves, gave it a squeeze. "Maybe we can get to know each other." Rogue smiled as she let go of his hand, walked off to familiarize herself with the mansion. Jean lead Scott upstairs, straight down the hall to their shared bedroom. Using her telekinesis she closed the door behind him, locked it. "Now we can't be disturbed." "Sorry Logan I didn't mean to bring him up. But that doesn't answer my question."

Remy smiled back at Rogue as he reached for his hand and squeezed it. He followed beside her and looked around the mansion, "This is alot different from the swamps." Scott smiled as he walked with Jean and looked back as she closed the door and locked it, "I'd hope not." He then kissed her passionately and ran his hands on her slightly exposed hips. Logan looked back at Storm and finished cleaning his hands before walking over to her. "Of course I did, you were the first person to show kindness when I got here." He gazed into her eyes smiling softly as he brought his hand to her cheek.

" It's bigger then muh bedroom back home! Not that Ah'd ever go back there. So why did ya pick Moi up? Ah mean ya could have just kept driving." Rogue didn't really know what to think of the place it was rather large, she wondered how many rooms there were cause it seemed like the place was full of mutants. Jean kissed him, slid her hands up under his shirt as she ran her hands along his chest. She didn't want to use her powers to undress him but they'd been waiting for this for a really long time, had never had a proper honeymoon. "No one else would except Charles, you see how close Scott and Jean are. I'll be honest they make me sick to my stomach, I'm a tad bit jealous cause I've never had that." She said as she chewed on her lower lip, leaned into his hand as he held her cheek.

Remy nodded as he had never seen anything this big either. He then looked at Rogue smiling at her question, "You seemed like you were in trouble and needed help, why wouldn't I?" Scott smiled as Jean pulled off his shirt, revealing scars from the battle they had been through. He then took her shirt off and smiled gazing at her in awe. "Stop being jealous," Logan whispered as he leaned closer to Storm. "Never had it?" he then asked before pressing his forehead to hers and gazing into her eyes.

" Thanks.... So what's ya story?" Rogue asked as she reached for his hand once again, this time she held on. As long as she had on her gloves, was covered from head to toe she was fine. There was hope, she wanted to kiss him but after what had happened with Cody she was scared of her powers. Jean ran her hands over his scars as she kissed him, kissed along his neck. The only thing remaining were his pants, she used her powers to take off his belt then unbutton his pants letting them fall down around his ankles. "Well I mean I've been here since I was twelve maybe thirteen years old, yes that means I'm a virgin... Who wants a weather witch?" Storm asked as she felt his forehead press against hers as he gazed into her eyes, she chewed on her lower lip.

"Oh, I'm mostly a loner. Just travel from town to town to find the next poker game." Remy looked down at Rogue taking his hand and smiled at her. Scott smiled as he continued to kiss Jean and shuddered feeling her hands run over his body. He looked down hearing the his belt loosen and looked back up at Jean with a smirk. "Just couldn't resist using it could you?" Logan continued gazing into Storm's eyes and smiled seeing her chew her bottom lip. "Who wouldn't?" he asked as he leaned forward pressing her lips against hers softly.

" Oh Ah see..." She didn't know what else to say but being able to hold his hand, not be afraid of her own power wasn't to bad. " Force of habit my love force of habit." She said as she wrapped her around his neck, pulled him closer to her. "You can finish undressing me Scott. Nobody will bother us." The redhead was in a good mood, they had talked about a certain subject once or twice since getting married knowing they'd be mutants. Her eyes widened when he kissed her, she practically melted as she kissed him back. Storm had admired him from a far as she watched him stare at Jean in ways she wished he would stare at her but he'd just scared her, her heart jumped into her stomach.

Remy smiled at Rogue surprised that she was the one to hold his hand. "You're safe here," he said smiling at her as his thumb caressed her gloved hand. Scott smiled as he picked Jean up and laid her on the bed. He kissed her bare stomach while taking her pants off and kissed down her thighs as he did. Logan had been guilty of looking at Jean with want, but somewhere during his time here, he accepted that she was with Scott. He did notice how Storm had been looking at him for sometime and felt foolish for the time he wasted. He continued to kiss her and pulled her closer to him feeling his own heart skip a beat.

" Ah know it's just Ah'm scared. If Ah were to kiss you right now like Ah did Cody you'd be in the infirmary, Ah don't know what's going on so much going on inside muh head at once! Between his memories, Sabertooth's Ah don't know what's muh own." She wanted to let go of his hand, just watch others play or go for a swim. The fact that she could never wear a bikini or a bathing suit didn't really bother her cause she wasn't a huge fan of water unless she was taking a bath or a shower. Jean arched her back, watched him as she smiled. She unhooked her bra since he had forgotten about it, let him do whatever he wanted to because that's how much she loved him besides this was the only time they could really be alone. Storm finally pulled back from his lips looked into his eyes, smiled. " I don't think this is the place Logan, that felt amazing! I'm sure your well experienced she said as she smiled, blushed a little however it didn't really show because of her chocolate skin.

"You don't have to be scared and you saw how Sabertooth was practically unphased. Your powers must work definitely with humans," Remy said as he smiled at Rogue. Scott stopped momentarily as he felt his sunglasses move. He took his shades off, keeping his eyes tightly shut as he used his lips to guide himself. He kissed back up her body as ran his hands over her breasts smiling. Logan smiled as he gazed back into Storm and stroked her cheek softly. "Then let's find a place," he said taking her hand into his.

" Yeah but Ah don't need anymore crazy going on inside muh head." She said as she chewed on her lower lip, watched everyone outside playing what looked like flag football. Jean knew why he always closed his eyes when he took his shades off, she didn't mind in the least, she reached forward to tangle her fingers in his hair as she arched her back. She was sure the whole mansion could hear her moaning but she didn't care in the least. "Your room or mine?" Storm asked as she kissed him again, smiled wondering what it would feel like to have him inside of her.

"I understand," Remy said as he hugged Rogue to comfort her hoping the Professor would be able to find a way to help her. Scott shuddered feeling Jean run her fingers through his hair and smiled as he kissing her bare stomach. He felt the urge to look at her, but knew it wasn't safe to do so. "Your room sounds better," Logan said as he smiled at Storm and kissed her back before picking her up and pulled her legs around his waist. The feeling of her lips made him feel like he never had before and he loved the feeling.

" Do you have any family? Ah mean Ah can tell from your accent you from Louisiana the Bayou specifically." Rogue smiled as she placed a strand of hair behind her ear, let go of his hand. She wanted to kiss him, see what happened but at the same time she was terrified to do so. "Scott open your eyes for me please. it'll be okay I promise." Jean said as she moaned, continued to play with his hair loving the way he teased her. She just wanted him inside of her though, he knew how badly because she was already starting to grow wetter then she already was just from kissing him as soon as they got to the bedroom. "You know where it is." Storm said as she kissed him again, laid her head against his shoulder. She loved his scruff beard, she loved the way he looked out for her when she was about to lose control of her power.

"Not exactly, my family abandoned me when they found out about my powers. So I've just been on own ever since." Remy looked at Rogue, smiling as she moved a strand of hair from her face and felt the urge to lean closer to him. Scott stopped at Jean's request as he panted softly. He knew she had always wanted to see his eyes, but he knew what would happen if he did. "I.....I can't," he whispered knowing he would only harm her. Logan smiled as he set Storm down and nodded as they made their way to her room. He had always been protective of her from anyone, even herself when she would lose control during training and battles they had been through.

Rogue stepped away from him and tried to keep her distance she didn’t want to hurt him, if she kissed him he’d be unconscious for a few hours which is what scared her the most. “ Scott I can control it open your eyes! “ Jean said with a smile as she looked down at him, all she wanted to see was the color of his eyes, if he got uncomfortable she’d let him put his glasses back on. Storm had fallen for Logan as soon as he walked through that door, it didn’t matter how much older then her he was age was but a number. “ Be careful with me since your my first.

"I'm sorry," Remy whispered as he looked down slightly. He didn't want Rogue to be uncomfortable around him, but the urge was too much to resist. He didn't care what consequences came with it. Scott swallowed nervously and panted lowly as he slowly opened his eyes. A bright red shine came from them as it slowly faded revealing a bright blue in his eyes. He looked at Jean and gasped softly as he couldn't believe she was control what had always felt like a curse. Logan smiled as he opened the door and locked it so they wouldn't be disturbed. He smiled looking back at Storm as he took her hands and kissing her again softly. "I'll do my best," he whispered before pulling his muscle shirt off.

"It's okay don't worry about it. It's not you it's Moi. Ah'm just scared Ah'm gonna hurt you." She said as she chewed on her lower lip, looked down at the floor. Her heart jumped into her throat, he made her stomach churn with butterflies. Why was she feeling this way she barely knew him, granted yes he had picked her up along the road but that wasn't the point. She was seventeen eighteen years old, she didn't really know what was going on right now. Jean smiled when she saw his eyes, continued to play with his hair. "Scott I want you inside of me, I want you to cum! If were gonna have children now is the time to try." She smiled as she arched her back just a little, rested her legs on his shoulders wondering what he would say. Storm smiled as she kissed him, ran her hands over his bare hairy chest. The whitehaired mutant loved the hair on his chest, she was sure what was hidden in his pants wasn't small.

Remy nodded as he looked at Rogue's gloved hands and took them into his. "We're here for a reason, the Professor will be able to help you better understand your powers." He then lifted hand had up, kissing her hand and smiled at her. Scott smiled back at Jean, still happy that she was finally able to control his power he had always saw as a curse. As she laid her legs on his shoulders, he nodded kissing her calf his he began taking his boxers off. Logan smiled as Storm ran her hands over his chest and shuddered as his hands ran down her hips. He slowly began pulling her shirt up as his fingertips slowly caressed her skin.

" Thanks for being so caring. However something tells me it's not in your normal nature to be so. Ya seem like a drifter, drifters usually go wherever the wind takes them. Ah don't know why ya wanna be here with moi." She said as she chewed on her lower lip, tucked the white streak behind her ear. Jean smiled as she watched him take off his boxers, she couldn't wait for feel him inside of her. She had wanted this for days for months maybe even weeks, now it was time. The possibilities of her getting pregnant at the present moment were very high. Storm shivered as he ran his fingertips along her skin, she kissed him as she ran her fingers through his hair. "You have no idea how long I've dreamed of this Logan."

"Maybe because we're both alike, we left our hometowns to find a better life and instead we found each other." Remy smiled seeing Rogue's shyness to be very cute and adorable. Scott's eyes shined in the light as seeing Jean for the first time without shades was enough to make him cry. He then leaned back down kissing her bare stomach as his hands slowly slid around her panties. "I've dreamt about it so much as well," Logan whispered as he took Storm's shirt off gazing at her exposed upper body in awe. He pulled her onto the bed kissing her chest as he unhooked her bra sighing with his animal side coming out of him a bit. He truly did love Storm and wanted to show her in every way.

Back
Top Bottom