Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Dark_Times) He loves me not...He loves me!([LunarDysis])

She kissed his lips back and she breathed in before laughing, "a very good morning indeed." She nodded her head and looked to him. "I don't want to make you cook. You're the guest here." She smiled and kissed his lips before she turned and crawled out of bed and moved to her closet, pulling out her little robe.

He smiled, "Thanks so much", when he saw the robe he made a small noise of protest and began to get up to stop her. "Don't hide yourself from me, not until you absolutely have to", he smiled.

She heard the protest against it and she laughed softly before she pulled the robe off of her and hung it back up. "Okay, I won't wear it." She said and turned, looking to him before she walked over to him and kissed him. "What do you want for breakfast?" She asked.

She smiled and laughed softly, her arms wrapping around his neck and she cocked her brow. "Do you want food.. or me first?" She asked and slowly stepped back from him and she bit her bottom lip.

He shrugged, "I don't know, both are very attractive right now, help me decide?", he smiled and kissed her softly. He slid a hand between her legs and stroked her pussy.

She moved and lifted her left leg up to rest on the beds edge behind him as she gasped softly, moaning lightly as he stroked her pussy. She looked up to him and she smiled, "Mmm well. You can have french toast. Or pancakes with eggs and bacon." She said softly and kissed his shoulder gently, "Or you can have me on the bed, screaming your name out to the world." She said as her fingers moved and trailed along his shaft softly.

He put on a thoughtful face for a moment before pushing his fingers up inside her pussy, "I think I want you now", he grinned and kissed her. Next move he made was spinning her around and laying her out on the bed, "Ready?".

She laughed and kissed his lips back before she felt her back meet the bed once more and she grabbed his sides and pulled him down to her. "Of course." She grinned a bit and kissed his lips once more and held him close to her as she rested her legs against his sides.

He grinned and played with her breasts for a minute, "You want to get right into it, or will I play with you a bit more?". He chuckled, "Cos I'm all for getting right into it".

She laughed softly, "Get right into it." She said and leaned up, capturing his lips with hers as she rested her hand on his shaft and she ground her hips up against his and she sighed. Her fingers trailing down his chest.

He grinned, "Good idea, I have a hunch it will be better this time", he slowly pushed himself inside her, a low moan escaped his lips. "That is good....", he had a very content look on his face already.

She laughed and cocked her brow, "Oh yeah?" She asked and moaned out as well, her back arching as he pushed into her and she breathed in. "Mmm, god yeah." She grinned and kissed his chin down to his neck.

He began his thrusts slowly, but deeper than last night, it felt even better than before. "I was right, it is better", he let out a long breath before continuing his deep thrusts.

She nodded her head slowly, "You were." She said agreeing with him and she gasped as her legs pressed against his hips, moaning out loudly as her back arched up under him. Moving her hips up and slowly thrust back up against him.

He gradually began to pick up some speed, as with last night it was not something he liked to wait for. "This is far too good", he moaned, it was true.

She smiled and bit her lip as she felt her back being pushed into her bed and she panted under him a bit, her breath slowly becoming labored and she groaned. Though her hands moved down and grasped his sides, rolling them over so he was below her. She smiled and closed her eyes as she began to slowly rock her hips against him as she moaned down to him.

He stared up at her, "You are getting an A for this year for this", he chuckled before gasping and biting back a moan. So far he had never encountered a girl like Kate, she was unpredictable and amazing.

She laughed out and smacked him a bit before she leaned down and kissed his lips, moaning softly into his mouth. Her hands moving down to rest on his hips once again, biting his bottom lip as she continued to slowly grind herself down before picking up the pace.

He groaned and thrust up into her, he began to pick up the pace a bit himself. "I'm guessing you don't show many people this side of yourself," he smiled as he gripped her hips and thrust deeply into her.

She grinned and chuckled, "Nope." She said and groaned, grasping his hips as she pushed down onto him and arched her back up. Breathing heavily and she panted softly as she ground herself down onto him a bit harder.

Back
Top Bottom