Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

"You haven't lost me, Ally. Instead, we've both gained two whole other people, and they have gained us. When I said it didn't matter whose name is on the marriage license, I meant that we all love each other the same." He extricated himself from her embrace to drape the bathrobe around her shoulders, then hugged her the same way she had just a moment before. "Let's go to the bank and get that ring." Just then JARVIS chimed in. "Pardon me, sir, but your parents had programmed me to say this if you ever mentioned your grandmother's ring within the house. It is in fact no longer at the bank. It is downstairs amongst your memorabilia." Sean looked at Ally, smiling. "Saves us some gas money, huh?"

Meanwhile, Mary had collected herself some. "Yeah, it will be, as long as I have you, and Ally, and Sean. I know that, now. I guess I didn't really figure how close they were."

"I didn't see it at first either." Chamar replied, "Hell, I don't even think Ally knew it till just now."

Ally looked up to Sean, "Heh, guess it does." she sniffed, "I'm sorry I over reacted, I hope I didn't hurt Mary's feelings." She sniffed again, "I guess I just really love you and didn't realize until now how much you actually mean to me." She looked at him and smiled.

"I love you too, Ally." Sean stood up straight, and reached down to help her to her feet. "And don't worry about Mary. If anything, she's just glad she could be the one to create our little Hallmark moment. She knows where we all stand: right next to each other, our hearts all beating as one."

"Isn't that the best thing, though?", Mary said, reflectively. "Anyone can profess their love when the sun is shining. It's when the clouds roll in, you find out how true they are. Don't worry about me, I know that I have a place here and in Sean's heart, as we all do."

Ally smiled and kissed Sean on the cheek, "See, there you go again, making my heart melt, still don't know why no woman snatched you up before, but damn I am so grateful that it was me."

"Mhmm." Chamar nodded, "It's where we belong."

"Me too," Sean said sincerely, leading Ally to his old bedroom with the secret door. "And I never expected that sentiment to mean four hearts. I was considering myself the luckiest man alive when it was just you and I. Then we run into Chamar, and now Mary? Somebody pinch me!" He chuckled as the secret door opened and they went downstairs, where one of the walls was actually mounted on a turntable-type thing, and as it turned around it revealed a backdrop of the Starship Enterprise, as seen in the movies Star Trek: First Contact, Star Trek: Insurrection, and Star Trek: Nemesis. In front of it were the actual set pieces of the Captain's chair and the First Officer's station. On either side, at the ends of the revolving wall section, were mannequins with a male and a female-sized Starfleet uniform, and on the left hand ring finger of the latter mannequin was his grandmother's ring. As he walked over and removed the ring, he noticed that underneath the uniform was one of Jeri Ryan's famous jumpsuits she wore when playing the role of Seven of Nine. Leave it to Mom to save space like that. Luckily those aren't too fragile. He turned to Ally and got down on one knee. "Allyson Herden, will you marry me?"

"Right?!", Mary said, brightly. "I love you all so much. I wonder what Sean and Ally are doing?" She got up, pulling on a bathrobe and started to look for them.

Chamar grabbed Mary, "Let's leave them be." she said, "They need some time to talk."

"YES!" She shouted, "OH MY GOD YES!!!" she jumped up and down and smiled, tears in her eyes she picked up Sean and hugged him, "Oh my god yes!"

"Hear that?", Mary asked. "Sounds like they're okay to me." But she acquiesced and attacked Chamar next, tackling her onto the bed and starting to make out with her, her pussy becoming wet again.

Sean chuckled and kissed Ally. "About time, too." As she set him down, he looked straight in her eyes, and said, "I want you. Right now. Just the two of us." He backpedaled, tossing his robe aside and sitting down in the Enterprise Captain's chair. "Let's see how 'up' we can get without being 'beamed', eh, Number One? JARVIS, shut the door." A moment later the wall panel at the top of the steps could be heard closing with a soft click.

Chamar just submitted and said the words, "I'm yours."

Ally smiled, "You never cease to amaze me." she paused, "Captain." and with those words she crawled to Sean slowly and rested her chin on his knee.

Mary held up a finger. "Ah-ah-ah, you're also Sean's, and Ally's." It didn't escape her notice that Chamar was already dripping wet, and so was she, so she just slid one leg between hers, lined up their pussies against each other, and started scissoring her.

Sean picked up Ally's head from his knee. "What's this now? I'm not into all that collar and leash stuff, but maybe one day." He slid down to the floor and kissed her again. "You don't wanna go back upstairs and just relax, do you? I thought that consent is only effective if communicated clearly."

"Mmmhm." Chamar moaned in pleasure as she tongued Marys mouth and would have scraped out her tonsils if it was possible.

"I am tired love." she said honestly, "The events of the day have been quite hectic." she yawned, "But I could always muster some energy for you." she smiled and bit her lip as she ran her fingers up his thigh.

"I knew I should've popped the question earlier, would make for better celebration sex." But he just let her do what she was doing, squirming as his cock hardened once again. "But I still want you to ride me as I sit in the chair," he said, gesturing to the screen-used set piece behind his head.

Meanwhile, Mary was starting to get into it, grinding her pussy against Chamar's as she pulled their upper bodies up into sort of a V shape as she panted and moaned.

Chamar threw her head back and almost screamed when Mary quickened her pace.

Ally smiled and stood up, "Then take your seat captain." she giggled.

Sean did as asked. "Hey, think we could just tell the old chief he's good to retire in an email or a Zoom meeting? I want you to wear nothing but your ring for the next, oh I dunno, forty-eight hours?" He waited for whatever came next, his cock standing proud and erect. "And don't worry, if we do the second thing, I have software that'll make it look like we're wearing clothes."

Mary was really enjoying herself, even more so since Chamar was as well. "Yes, baby, that's it. Grind that pussy." She kept up the pace, moaning lewdly in an almost hentai-style tone of voice.

"Well." Ally said, "As delightful as that sounds, and I one thousand percent understand that sentiment I would much rather shake his hand in person." Ally said as she nibbled Sean's ear, "I promise though as soon as we are finished we can remove our clothes again." She smiled and kissed his neck, reaching down to stroke his cock.

"Yeah!" Chamar screamed as she had a squirting orgasm all over Mary.

"S-sure thing, Chief," Sean stammered out, quickly melting into the moment and Ally's touch.

Mary just lost it when Chamar squirted all over her, dousing their joined pussies with her own squirting orgasm as she screamed as well.

"Good boy." She said pushing him into the captains chair, "Ready for light speed?" she said, mounting him.

Sean nearly corrected her; even though they called it "warp speed", it was still technically faster-than-light travel, so she was correct enough. Instead he just said, "Engage!"

Ally smiled and mounted him and started to gently stroke his cock with her slick pussy, gently bouncing, her thighs slapping his as she kissed him and moaned, "You like that?" she asked.

"Mmmm, I do, despite the fact that I prefer putting it someplace else. But you knew that, didn't you?" Sean ran his hands over her body, squeezing her tits and ass briefly when his hands came across them before he continued exploring.

"Oh and where is that my captain?" she asked with a giggle, continuing to tease him.

"Right here," he said, pushing his cock forward on one of her upward motions so that when she slid back down, he'd be inside her wet, silken folds.

Meanwhile, Mary and Chamar had fallen asleep in each other's arms, their legs still tangled within each other.

"Ooooooh." she said with a lewd moan, "Now I see what you are getting at." she said as she started to gyrate her hips on his cock.

Sean smirked and said, "Like you didn't know!" He just sat back and let her drive them both wild, before realizing something. "Mmm, I wanna see your face when you cum all over my cock, but I dunno if the chair will agree." He wrapped his arms around her tightly, then stood up with her still inside him, walking forward and using the bounce he put in his step to aid in a few good thrusts before he settled back down on an ordinary leather couch. Ordinary that it's not a movie set piece, that is; it still was just as expensive as his massive wealth would suggest. "Now, where were we, Number One?"

Ally spun around and looked him in the eyes and started gyrating her hips again, "Right about..." she let out a grunt as she started to grind a little harder. "Here."

"Mmm! That's it!" Sean started to move his own hips in sync with hers. "Ooh, yes, right there, don't stop until I cum deep inside that pussy! So good, it's so good baby!" He was close and they both knew it. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming so deep inside--!" He couldn't articulate anything else save a long, deep moan as he thrust upward one final time as his dick throbbed in orgasm, his seed painting her insides.

Back
Top Bottom