Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

As he went to follow, Sean noticed that Chamar's doe-like eyes, usually so bright and full of life, seemed rather downcast in their expression. "Chamar, honey? What's the matter?" He faced her and cupped her chin gently in his hand, looking into her face.

"So this whole thing has been great and I am in perfect acceptance of being in a relationship like this but then there is Mary, what if I fall for her? Like I feel like I have already betrayed myself by even thinking these thoughts. I'm scared to hurt you, I'm scared to hurt Ally." she said honestly.

Sean wrapped Chamar in a tight embrace. "Darling, you are not alone in thinking you will fall for Mary. You know how much history her and I have with each other. All I can say, is that I will not stand in the way of what makes you happy. As long as you're happy, I am, understand?" He kissed her on the top of her head. "Now let's go and fuck the hell out of each other and we can deal with the feelings in the morning, yeah?"

Chamar nodded in understanding and took Seans hand as she followed him to the car.

"It'll be fine. Promise." When he exited the building, he opened the car door for Ally and Chamar. "Mary, you know I'm gonna be driving." She climbed out of the driver's seat as Sean leaned the passenger seat forward. "One sec. Mary, since my little modification made you 'eject' quite a lot, how's about you sit in the back, this time? But that still leaves both Ally and Chamar, and there's only room in front for one. Do you two have some sort of silly method to decide these sorts of things?"

"I volunteer as tribute!" Chamar said eagerly and jumped in the front seat.

"Well I guess that leaves you and me in the back Mary." Ally smiled.

"Sounds good." He climbed in the driver's seat and shut the door. "Oh, and you all should at least expose your lower halves to the seats. Trust me, there's one more surprise I have to show you two in the back." As Sean started the engine, Mary once again stripped off all her clothes. "I never wear anything when I masturbate," she said in the event Ally and Chamar would look at her funny or something.

"Save some for me." Chamar said with a giggle, Ally on the other hand practically pounced on Mary with a "Hellooooooo."

"Ally, sit down, trust me, you're going to want to." Sean smirked and pressed another button on the back side of the steering wheel, and the entire back seat began to vibrate with the same intensity as the front seat. "Chamar, pull that skirt up, and take off your panties if you're wearing any. Or just get naked, it'll be easier."

Ally put a finger up to Sean as she was mid kiss with Mary.

"I uh, think she is occupied Sean." Chamar said.

Sean shrugged and turned off the vibrations. "Not fair if you all can't experience it at the same time. Sorry, Chamar."

Mary whined and tried to push Ally off of her. "C'mon, it's a half-hour drive, you have all night to devour me!"

"Ally!" Chamar said. "Stop trying to suck Mary's soul out through her mouth."

Ally pulled away from Mary with a gasp. "Ugh, fine. What do I need to do again?"

"Just make sure your pussy is in direct contact with the seat. How you accomplish that is up to you. You too, Chamar." He flipped the cover off the red button for Chamar's seat, ready to trigger all of them at once.

Ally took off her underwear and threw it at Chamar, and Chamar simply removed her panties and they both planted their pussies on the seat.

"Good." He pressed both buttons at the same time, and the front passenger seat as well as the entire back seat began vibrating with the intensity of a Magic Wand on the high setting. Despite having experienced this only a while ago, Mary couldn't help the desperate, long moan that escaped her lips along with a "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck..."

"Oh god!" Ally screamed as she gripped the edge of the seat, Chamar's eyes rolled back in her head and she simply gasped. "N-n-now can I make out with her?" Ally asked through waves of pleasure?

"Only if you don't like what you're feeling." Sean smirked and merged onto the highway, Chamar's breath fogging up the rearview mirror.

"You don't wanna get up off that seat, Ally, trust me!", Mary grunted out through her own waves of pleasure.

"Mmhm." Ally said as she gripped the edge, nearly about to cum all over the seat.

"I hope you know a good cleaner Seaaaannnn." Chamar said as she had her own orgasm all over the front seat.

Mary let loose completely at that point, screaming like a banshee as she squirted all over the back seat in several pulses, each one accompanied by a long, animalistic grunt.

"It's all easy-wipe leather, honey." Sean's cock was rock-hard at that point, but he needed to focus as he pulled out his phone and ordered three Magic Wand vibrators and a whole host of dildos and lubes from GoPuff, as he promised Chamar and Ally he would.

Ally did her best to contain her orgasm, and she failed miserably as she too squirted all over the seat with a moan and a grunt.

Sean smiled and turned off the vibrations. "See? It's an ejector seat after all, but it doesn't eject people. Unless you count being shot to the moon. Tell me if I need to add or take anything away before I hit confirm." He handed his phone to Chamar, motioning for Ally to lean forward; he had also put a message on the screen that said: "CHAMAR, ALLY, DO NOT MENTION THE FACT I AM ORDERING THREE MAGIC WANDS OUT LOUD!! One of them is meant to be a surprise for Mary!"

Chamar and Ally giggled simultaneously, almost devilishly, as Ally leaned forward.

"Someone just take the phone, I need to drive. Let me know if you add anything, please." Sean sort of dropped the phone into Chamar's lap (unless she catches it) as he accelerated to the pace of the traffic.

Chamar caught the phone and pocketed it, then reached over between Sean's legs and got a handful of his cock. "Won't be too distracting will it?"

"Ugh, maybe. I thought you wanted all the stuff to be there when we arrived? If you don't want anymore toys, just hit send for me." He tried to concentrate on driving, but wasn't entirely able to. "Maybe when I'm not doing 65 in my dream car, please?"

Back
Top Bottom