Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

As they wound their way through the city, the subdued opulence was more and more apparent to a wider and wider array of eyes who aren't "trained" to see such things, and finally they stopped in front of a skyscraper. Sean got out first, and helped the girls out before tossing the keys to the valet. "The red button isn't like in the movie, Mary. Maybe you'd like to take a break and see what it does?" He winked at the petite brunette, who blinked at him in a confused manner. "Hello to you too, Sean. I guess I could use a minute." She picked up a walkie-talkie on the valet stand. "Bert! Get your ass out here!" Sean chuckled as he led the girls inside. "Mary and I go way back," he explained. "She's the head of the valet staff." As they entered an elevator, there was already a waiter within with three champagne flutes. "You two want any bubbly?", Sean asked.

"Yes!" The two of them said excitedly.

"Shes a fun drunk." Chamar said with a giggle, "She will literally do anything."

"Shut up Charm!" Ally giggled, "Can't tell him all my secrets."

"Oh, Imma tell him everything." Chamar said.

"Salud!" They said at the same time and toasted with him, "Oh, and to telling all of Ally's secrets." Chamar added with a giggle.

Sean toasted and drank deeply.

Meanwhile, Mary had pulled Sean's car around to the small, out-of-the-way valet lot, and had pulled into a space and considered just going back to her post, when she just decided, fuck it, and flipped the cover and pressed the button. Nothing seemed to happen, and she was about to give up when she stopped suddenly, listening. There was a subtle buzzing noise that wasn't there before. He said, it's not like in the movie, and he winked at me. He knows I just like women. Why would he...? Her thoughts turned to jelly as she placed her hand on the seat. Oooh, shit! You bad, bad boy. Maybe I should spank that Amazon of yours and make you watch. She didn't even seem to care about how wild that thought was, as she immediately just stripped off all her clothes right then and there; ever since she was a young teenager she always was naked while masturbating. Her breasts were a small, adorable B-cup and her slender petite frame was centered with a puff of brunette pubic hair at the apex of her thighs.

She climbed over the center console and carefully lowered herself onto the seat, biting her lip and whimpering loudly when she first sat down. "Fuck! This feels....Fuck!"

"So Sean, did you tell her about the button for a reason?" Ally asked, "Seems like you wanted her to utilize that cars certain function."

"I did. She talks to me a lot, I told you we go way back. I was here shortly before my parents died and she confessed she hadn't had a woman since a blonde bimbo by the name of Yvette told her she didn't like petite girls." He just winked and drank his champagne as the elevator opened to a penthouse restaurant that afforded a breathtaking view of the city.

Mary was in fucking paradise. She bucked her hips back and forth and gripped the door handle so tightly her knuckles turned white. It was like a Magic Wand had been built into the damn thing and it was on the high setting. It wasn't long before she came undone and let out a long, loud "FUUUUUCK!!" and squirted all over the seat. She didn't stop there, she kept grunting and moaning loudly as her orgasm was positively earth-shattering and with each wave, each full-body spasm, each "Hnnngh!" came a corresponding pulse of squirt.

Ally giggled, as did Chamar, whether or not it was true, that they were unsure of, but they wouldn't put it past Yvette to be a cunt like that. "So, you gunna wine and dine us properly now?" Chamar asked.

"Absolutely." He led them to a table by the window. "You aren't afraid of heights, I hope?"

Meanwhile it seemed to take forever for Mary to stop cumming like a mad woman, and even longer for her to be sated enough to scramble for the gearshift and frantically press the button. She panted for several more moments before she started giggling, then laughing hysterically. "God damn, forget spanking her, I wanna be driving this thing in rush-hour traffic, with him in the back, and her riding shotgun!" Her mind was too jumbled to differentiate which of Sean's "hers" she meant; at this point. she couldn't care less.

"Chamar used to be." Ally said.

"Until you made me jump out of a plane." Chamar chimed in.

"Hey, look, to be fair, you had a good time." Ally said with a laugh.

"You tried to eat my pussy ten thousand feet above the earth." Chamar added.

"You didn't say no." Ally added and smiled.

After the waiter poured wine for the girls and bought Sean a root beer, he raised his glass in another toast. "To the mid-air freefall Mile High Club!"

Meanwhile, Mary had retrieved her phone, taken an entirely lewd selfie that showed just how swollen and wet her pussy is, and how much she squirted, and sent it to Sean with the caption, "Can I PLEASE have the number of your mechanic? And perhaps a foursome? No joke."

"To be fair." Ally chimed in, "No orgasms were had, unfortunately, the speed and wind caused my mouth, and consequentially Chamar's lady bits to completely dry up."

"To attempts!" Chamar said and they both toasted.

As Sean clinked his glass to theirs, he said, "Maybe we can rent out one of those places where you can feel like you're skydiving but you're actually indoors." He was about to say something else when his phone chimed, and he made the mistake of being in the middle of taking a drink when he opened the message. He started coughing on his soda and after managing to get his shit together he silently slid his phone over to Ally in explanation.

"Ooh, whos this tart?" Ally said and looked closer, "Is that....is that the vallet girl?"

"Gimmie!" Chamar said and yanked the phone away, "Oooooooo, she wants a foursome."

"Hmmm....but have you been a good boy Sean?" Ally asked.

"You've been around me the whole time, you tell me." Sean took a drink of his soda to help with the after-effects of his coughing fit. "Like I said, we go way back. She's one of my best friends. I chose her to help lay the funeral pall over my mom's casket. My mom always doted on her, we all got along famously. She even stayed with us for a while after her parents threw her out cause they caught her in bed with another girl two months before her eighteenth birthday." Sean's eyes fell, remembering how horrible she felt. "Mary herself always said that if she ever crossed to the other side of the proverbial buffet table, it would be for me. Up until now I thought she was joking."

"Awww, thats so sweet, a lesbian is gunna take dick for you." Ally giggled, "Okay, sorry, but seriously that is kinda sweet but I don't know if she is ready for everything all at once."

"You said the same thing about me." Chamar chimed in.

"Yeah I did, and guess where that lead us?" Ally said, "Almost went to jail over the skydiving incident, then there was the bathroom at the club, the pool at the gym the-"

"I think he gets it." Chamar said cutting her off, "We're fiends."

"That's okay," Sean said as he told the waiter to skip to the main course. "I think fiend is what she needs right now. She has always been very open with me, telling me how taking care of herself isn't the same as being with someone else. That," he gestured towards his phone, "isn't just from the seat's effect, that's from her being pent-up as all hell. The apparent intensity of her orgasm, that is. Not what she propositioned afterward. If she just wanted relief, there are ways, some of which I'd have helped her achieve." He leaned back and rubbed his fingers together, to indicate money, and continued. "She sent that because she wants her best friend and his two lovers, even for one night, to bring her the pleasure she craves. But her best friend has been talking too much." He sipped his drink and waited for the girls to say something.

"Waaaaaay to much." They said at the same time, then giggled, then drank at the same time, then giggled. "Get outta my head." Again at the same time, again they both laughed. "Stop it." Same time again, same laugh again. "Sean make her stop!" they both said again at the same time.

"Ladies, please. Just answer the question of if we will be bringing Mary home tonight and you can be as silly and as drunk as you like...as long as it isn't too drunk to round out the foursome, that is." He briefly wondered what it would be like to have Mary all to himself, but he thought it unconscionable to take advantage of Ally's and Chamar's drunkenness to find out, so he subtly told the waiter to take away the wine and champagne and bring soda and water instead, please.

"Yes." they said simlutaneously then burst into laughter, then followed with a "Heeeyyy." in a sort of whining fashion as their alcohol was taken away.

"Well, do you wanna be awake when we get home?", Sean asked the girls, holding up a hand to stop the waiter before he left their side, still holding the wine.

"Well yeah, we are gunna fuck whats her names brains out right?" Ally said with a giggle and Chamar nodded.

"Her name is Mary," he said, and there was a certain edge to his voice that was honed by all the insanity that they had each helped the other deal with over the years. "Now, could you practice a bit of moderation so you are in fact awake, or do I need to take the wine away?"

"Scouts honor." Ally said as she held up her left hand, "Now gimmie that good juice!" she said with a giggle.

Sean visibly relaxed, and motioned for the waiter to set the wine back down. "Oh and she's kind of in a weird place right now, so I hope you don't mind us skipping to the main course." He took his phone and replied to Mary's message with a single word: "Yes."

Back
Top Bottom