Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

"I think she means...." Chamar moaned, "She wants to do...." Another moan, "Something romantic....later."

"Mmmhmm." Ally said with a moan.

"Oh, of course." He chuckled at his own stupidity, but since it was Ally who sort of led him into it, he withdrew his fingers from her to facepalm before resuming his ministrations.

"Asshole." Ally said softly for him teasing her but Chamar quickly silenced Ally by planting a kiss on her lips.

In response Sean increased both his pace and his assault on their G-spots, his hands a blur as he hoped to make them both gush all over the place.

Indeed they did, Ally and Chamar both had simultaneous screaming, squirting orgasms.

Sean pulled his fingers out of them after they both finished screaming, and he beckoned them both to share in a three-way kiss with his cum-soaked fingers in the middle of it all. Once they had all licked his fingers clean, he smiled. "Now, about that dinner. I have a beautiful 1964 Aston Martin DB5 in the garage, a black tuxedo in my wardrobe, a Walther PPK that I am fully 'licensed' to carry, and two beautiful dresses that I am certain will fit you both splendidly. All that's missing is the dinner itself, wouldn't you agree?"

The girls nodded at the same time, "But first, a shower." Chamar said, "Without, fucking." Ally chimed in, she was well aware that Sean would fuck them anywhere in the house and if they kept that up they would never make it to dinner.

Sean nodded, very much in agreement. "There are four full baths, go ahead and both of you EACH choose one, and I will be along in a minute." As they both sauntered off into the house, he furiously stroked his cock, moaning both their names until he erupted all over the patio, not wanting to get jizz in his pool. Sated, at least for the moment, he followed them into the house, choosing one of the two unoccupied showers and cleaning himself off. He remarked how interesting it would be to build an outdoor shower on the pool deck, and how hot it would be for either Ally or Chamar to use it nak--

Focus, Sean. Dinner first, then dessert.

He managed to keep his cool and by the time the girls were done, he had already made reservations and put on his white tux shirt and black pants.

Ally had lead Chamar to a bathroom, unbeknownst to Sean they did in fact shower together, although sex was not had, Ally and Chamar did reconcile, they agreed to try again, after which they had showered, changed into the two matching black dresses and walked into the living room waiting for Sean.

Sean, meanwhile, had heard the two girls get out of the same shower, or at least had heard something. At any rate he walked past the living room and to the armory, clipping on a shoulder holster and grabbing two Walther PPK pistols, both chambered in 9mm short, and he opened a glass case in the armory that had some "fancier" ways of carrying weapons, including a slim black handbag with built-in holster. He closed the case, stowed his own weapon, and returned to his bedroom. He finished putting on his tux and walked into the living room with an appreciative whistle. "You two do clean up real nice. For you, Deputy Herden," he said, handing Ally the purse and smaller-profile gun.

"Right, because you cant exactly stow a .45 in a dress that has literally become your skin." she giggled and put the purse on her shoulder, then offered her arm to Chamar who entertwined it with her own, "Well then Mr. Bond, you can just call me Octopussy. Are you ready to depart?"

"Can't stow anything in there at all. I am ready. Do you mind if I get in the middle? If we're gonna be a 'throuple' then I'd like to sort of try my best to not only love you both equally, but show it in even the simplest ways. Ally may have been here first, as it were, but you take my point." He grinned sheepishly, aware he was, yet again, talking too much.

Chamar and Ally flanked Sean, "We really need to work on your talk there Mr. Bond." Ally said resting her head on Sean's shoulder, "Indeed." Chamar said as she did the same.

Sean nodded. "People say talk is cheap but my folks always were sincere and weren't afraid to say aloud all that they meant." He started leading them to the garage; when they got there, the DB5 was still uncovered from earlier. Releasing them momentarily, he walked over to the wall cabinet that contained the car keys, punched in the four-digit unlock code, pressed his thumb to the reader, and opened the cabinet, pulling out the keys to his dream car before shutting the case. Returning to the car, he said in a tone that brooked no argument, "I'm driving," before unlocking the doors and pushing the passenger seat forward.

"Of course Mr. Bond." Ally and Chamar both said at the same time, then they gently filed into the back seat of the car together as well.

"Keep this up and I'll have to start talking with that Scottish brogue, and NOBODY wants that!" He climbed into the driver's seat, opened the garage door, and a second later the engine roared to life. There was one "Q-Lab" modification, however. He flipped a cover on the gearshift lever, and pressed the ubiquitous red button; the passenger seat started vibrating. "Girls, feel this," he said as he carefully backed out of the garage.

"Uhm......what?" Ally asked, "The seat vibrates, I mean I guess that is cute when I am sitting in it, but what's it for?"

"For when you're sitting in it, of course." Sean grinned sheepishly. "Guess I should've saved the surprise for later. Oops." He pressed the button again, and the vibrations stopped as he swung the car around and shifted it into drive, and, proving Ally wasn't the only speed demon of the bunch, he rocketed down the driveway, making sure the gate was on auto-open mode as he swerved onto the main road--without drifting, this time--and slowed down.

"Precious cargo!" Ally said with a giggle and Chamar started laughing.

"One day you'll have to let me in on that inside joke, but tonight after dinner I just wanna be inside you two." He smirked and actually had another surprise in store...but he decided to save it for later; if he used it now they'd never get to the restaurant.

"The joke is, the first time Ally took me racing, she took me drifting, and I was terrified, the only thing I could think of was to scream precious cargo, ever since then, when stuff gets crazy, its been like an inside joke." Chamar said.

"Makes sense, and of course you are both very precious to me." Sean smiled at them in the rearview, and as he merged onto the highway he pulled out his phone and reached into the glove compartment and grabbed a Bluetooth speaker. "No fancy sound system, wanted there to be as few modern touches as possible. Play something that my dad would have, if he were here." He handed the devices back to Ally, hoping he didn't need to explain he meant 'classic rock'.

"Goooooood morning vieetnaaaaaaaam!" Ally said with a giggle, doing her best Robin Williams impression and pressing play.

Ally and Chamar sang along and giggled, as they drove into the city.

Back
Top Bottom