Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

Chamar giggled, "Okay." she pressed send, and looked to the back seat, only to find Ally and Mary trying to suck each others faces off.

Sean glanced in the rearview mirror and chuckled. "Some things never change." He just sat back and enjoyed the drive, and soon enough they got back to the house, where he pulled into the garage, shut off the engine and opened the door and let everyone out.

As soon as they were all out of the car Mary jumped on Sean, smashing her lips against his with an almost primal need before releasing him and dragging him to the bedroom, the both of them tossing clothes aside along the way.

Ally and Chamar watched Sean walk away with Mary but followed behind. "Starting the party without us?" Ally said with a tease, "Yeah Sean don't leave us hanging!" Chamar chimed in.

The doorbell rung just then. "There's your round one, ladies," Sean said as Mary positively tackled him onto the bed and began sucking his dick.

"Round one?" they said at the same time, scrambling for the door, and finding a box.

"Mary, Mary, hold on a sec, yeah? I ain't going anywhere!" She feigned reluctance and whined as she let Sean's cock out of her mouth with a lewd popping noise and he reached over to the nightstand and hit the intercom button marked "Front Door-Interior": "Remember our agreement, in the restaurant? And what was on my phone? Don't bring it all in at once, understand? Try to grab some towels before you get back in here, please." He shut off the intercom--and promptly moaned as Mary impaled her pussy on his member. "Fuuuuck..."

Last edited:
Ally and Chamar scrambled to the door to gather the boxes and unbox their new toys they both grabbed a magic wand and some towels, then came back to where Mary and Sean were to sit on the floor and lay out the towels. They stripped naked and started making out, right in front of Sean and Mary.

Sean and Mary moaned simultaneously as she rode him. "Better hurry up, you two. Think we're a little closer than you are." He leaned up and gave Mary a quick but deep kiss before settling back down and playing with her tits, their pace remaining steady the whole time.

Chamar and Ally really didnt hear Sean, memories were flooding back and Ally and Chamar had forgotten just how good they were in bed together, Chamar would push Ally right to the brink of orgasm and stop, Ally would return the favor, the two drove eachother wild for a very long time, never having on orgasm but getting a thrill out of how close they could get to the edge every time.

Sean shrugged and focused on what he and Mary were doing, starting to meet her downward thrusts with upward ones. He gripped her ass and felt the birth control patch she wore on her hip; this barely registered in his mind but he was aware enough that he knew he didn't need to ask about whether or not it was safe to cum inside her. Her almost primal moans, plus the way she began to grip him with her legs as they fucked, suggested she wanted him to do it anyway. He obliged, both of them orgasming simultaneously as he painted her insides with his seed and she squirted all over his chest, both of them moaning each other's names as they rode out their high together.

Chamar and Ally continued to be lost in their own paradise, not bothering to get up, nor would they bother to unwind their bodies from each other as they teased with and played with each other in perfect harmony, moaning and bringing each other to the brink, again and again.

Sean just looked over at them and chuckled. Not wanting to disturb them, he got up from the bed, padded out to where the girls had strewn the toys all over the entryway, and picked up a strap-on and a flesh-colored dildo. He went back into the bedroom, handed it quietly to Mary, and motioned for her to lie down next to Chamar while he did the same next to Ally. Still lost in each other's edging, they didn't notice them scooch closer, Sean's cock becoming hard and rampant once again at the sight, and he held up three fingers in a countdown. Once he got to "one", both he and Mary penetrated Ally's and Chamar's pussies simultaneously. "Hello, ladies. Mind if we join you?", they said at the same time. "Jinx!", Sean said quickly, and Mary laughed along with him as they both started slowly fucking the other two girls.

Chamar and Ally cried out in pleasure and surprise, so enthralled by the moment they immediately started bouncing on the cocks and kissing eachother.

Sean and Mary both increased their pace. "You're done edging. Time to let go," Sean practically ordered as he wrapped one hand around Ally's waist and began playing with her clit, Mary following suit with Chamar as they both side-fucked them so hard they would knock their heads together if not for the height difference.

As if on cue Chamar and Ally did both let go to some very explosive orgasms that lasted several minutes, squirting everywhere their bodies writhing and squirming and moaning as they had some of the biggest orgasms of their lives.6

Sean had no chance in the face of such intensity, his cock painting Ally's insides mere moments after her prolonged orgasms began. Mary, on the other hand, at least was able to give a good, single squirting orgasm before she, too, had to just let them both cum their brains out. As they all flopped onto their backs several minutes later, panting and sweating, Sean just started laughing. "Holy fucking shit!", he exclaimed. "That was amazing."

Chamar and Ally started giggling, "Heh, we still got it babe." Ally said, "Yeah." Chamar replied gathering her breath "We still do." she reached over and grabbed Ally's hand, "Can this be a thing?" Ally asked Sean.

"I thought it already was, babe." Sean grasped Ally's and Chamar's entwined hands with his own. "Only question is, who's the bride and who's the maid of honor? Not that we won't all end up, shall we say, consummating at the end of it all. But the paperwork must be in order, and there's only room for one name in the 'bride' section of those marriage licenses." He smirked, as if he gave zero fucks about that. Which he did.

Mary, meanwhile, adopted a pensive look. "I wonder if you're in the market for a new chauffeur. Young, lively. Gives great benefits to her employer, rather than the other way around." She grinned impishly as she snaked her hand over the other two girls and found Sean's cock again.

"We don't all have to get married." Ally stated, "What if it...just stayed like this, the four of us, together." she smiled at Mary, "Would that be okay?"

"Absolutely!", they both said together, neither of them bothering to 'Jinx!' this time. "I just figured that's what we all would want," Sean said. "After all, how many girls can say that they got married to a guy who wore James Bond's tux to their wedding? Not many." He smiled at them all. "But I'd still like to find some purpose for my grandmother's ring. It's been in a safety-deposit box since she passed a few years back, and my parents and I were all hoping that I'd one day walk down the aisle with a girl who was wearing it."

Mary stopped playing with Sean's cock. "You know, I don't think I'll get another chance like this, to walk down the aisle in a nice white dress, with someone I love and care about. If it's okay with you two, I will be the one who gives both Sean and the pearl-clutchers what they want." Sean was shocked, as he was absolutely not expecting this. He looked at everyone helplessly as he waited for everyone's reaction.

"I...." Ally said, shocked, "I was going to volunteer." Ally was near tears, even though she wanted all of them, she wanted to be the one to marry Sean, she felt like Mary was going to take Sean away from her, she stood, and practically ran out of the room crying.

"No, Mary," Sean said, his expression grave as he hopped up, grabbed two bathrobes and hurried after her, pulling one of the robes on as he ordered JARVIS to not let Ally leave the house.

Ally got to the front door and tugged, it did not budge, she fell into a crumpled heap at the front door and cried.

"Mary." Chamar said, "Ally really does love Sean, you should ask the story how they met sometimes, its corny and its short, but its love. I know you love Sean too, but what Ally and him have is an unbreakable bond something I cannot explain." Chamar said.

Mary just looked at Chamar with this pitiful expression on her face. "I'm so sorry," she said before she broke down as well.

Sean grabbed a box of tissues as he heard what sounded like someone tugging at the front door. He ran into the entryway and saw Ally on the floor, naked and crying her eyes out. He knelt down next to her and handed her the robe and the tissues. "I turned her down," was all he said, unsure if he could or should say anything else.

"Maybe this is a mistake." she said sobbing, "Maybe it should just be us. I don't want to lose you Sean." she stood up and practically fell into him wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Hey, its okay." Chamar said as she held Mary, "Shhh, its okay."

Back
Top Bottom